• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  208
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

My quick take, 

The 'laws' of the OLD COVENANT had to do with a people who had been in captivity and were to become a nation of their own.  WHEN we read the 'laws' many of them had to do with Government, civil law, blood sacrifice, etc.  WHEN they sinned and 'the nation' was no more, MANY OF THE LAWS weren't something that could be followed as a nation so THOSE basically 'ended' leaving the temple priest and sacrifice laws.  SO THE LAWS GOD GAVE WERE PERFECT for the time.

When Christ began His ministry it was to PROCLAIM THE KINGDOM and to give an opportunity for HIM AND IT to be accepted. (HENCE THE 'SEALED' BOOK that would only be unsealed, once that path was a sure thing).  

WHAT was the Old supposed to do?  To open the spiritual eyes and ears and bring about OUR LOVING GODS WAYS and not the flesh ones.  BUT it didn't do that because the flesh was too weak and it all seemed like a burden and no one ever really FELT WASHED CLEAN and always had reminders.  

Once the kingdom was rejected and the KING was killed JESUS could DO ALL BY HIMSELF WHAT could only be ATTEMPTED by  LAWS AND A TEMPLE AND PRIESTS AND the blood shed of ANIMALS. 

What the law could not do as it could only make us 'KNOW' what God considered sin but HAD NOT THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE THAT SIN, JESUS COULD

What the temple could not do as it could not be 'EVERYWHERE' Jesus could accomplish in His willing sacrifice by sending the Holy Spirit to US, as we were being built into a 'living temple'.

What the priests could not do CHRIST could REMAIN SIN FREE TO be the mediator, always having the face of GOD FOR US.  

What the shedding of animal blood could not do the INFINITE VALUE OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST COULD and then there would be no remembrance of the sin and we could REMAIN CLEAN so much more of the time.  

SO ALL THOSE THINGS HAD LAWS that went with them.  SO the 'laws remain' AS WE WILL BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AGAIN AND SO THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE AS IT WAS.  The laws that Christ took over are STILL THERE, just in a different form but we will go back to a TEMPLE in which God will dwell and that rod of Iron I believe are those laws given for a nation of God to exist.  

The 10 commandments are STILL IN THE ARK.  They will always be GOOD and not obeying them will always be bad.  AS FOR HOLY DAYS, GOD says 'don't judge' which must mean GOD IS HAVING HIS SERVANTS SERVE HIM AS HE DICTATES to each and every one and WE KNOW THERE are many different gifts and many different callings and what is right for me isn't right for you BUT MAY BE RIGHT FOR GOD and so DON'T JUDGE ANOTHER MANS SERVANTS CAUSE HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS.  

Some are led to the one day just as some are led to that EVERYDAY.  We all stand on our own.  So briefly that is what I believe is going on.  

1 Corinthians 5:7

7 Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:

How do you see 1 Corinthians 5:7? Do you agree that the Old Leaven is the Old Covenant and the Cross?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,859
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Elihoenai said:

Matthew 1:21

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

1 John 3:4

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

The Mission of Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ is, as his name, to Save his people from their Sins. 

Do you consider Christians Right according to the Law? You previously agreed that Christians are Sinners. Therefore, how can Christians be Right according to the Law when Sin is the Transgression of the Law?

Where in the book of John we have the definition of Christian that includes only those who follows Jesus and not those who believe in him who have not learn to be students or Jesus has not asked them to be students and to be in his ministry.

Does service in the ministry makes someone a Christian or his faith in Jesus Christ. 

Soon I will answer your other question.

Jesus is the life giver he makes us right because he forgives our sins

Sinner has a meaning referring to those who have refused to believe in Jesus Christ no matter how good they are. 

It means that they are in their sins when they live and when they die.

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Advanced Member

10 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Where in the book of John we have the definition of Christian that includes only those who follows Jesus and not those who believe in him who have not learn to be students or Jesus has not asked them to be students and to be in his ministry.

Does service in the ministry makes someone a Christian or his faith in Jesus Christ. 

A Christian is a Follower of Messiah/Christ. Christ means The Anointed. Therefore, followers of Messiah/Christ get Anointed. How could you be a follower of Messiah/Christ if you have not learnt to be students or asked to be in his ministry?

What ministry are you referring to? Are you talking about Denominational and Non-Denominational ministries? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

7 minutes ago, Elihoenai said:

A Christian is a Follower of Messiah/Christ. Christ means The Anointed. Therefore, followers of Messiah/Christ get Anointed. How could you be a follower of Messiah/Christ if you have not learnt to be students or asked to be in his ministry?

What ministry are you referring to? Are you talking about Denominational and Non-Denominational ministries? 

Blessings...

Ah but so much more.... Blessed are WE that have been Indwelled.....

In the Covenant before Jesus earthy Ministry & before His Finished Work on the cross His Followers as well as all the Believers in the Promise of the Seed to Come were Anointed by Holy Spirit God Almighty to be used for the Purpose of His Calling....  even after Jesus Died & was Risen on the 3rd Day it would not be until 50days later that He Sent His Holy Spirit ....

Our Redeemer Lives and by the Grace of God so do we with our Lord & Savior Abiding IN US..... Indwelled, Halleluyah, by Holy Spirit.... 

With love, in Christ- Kwik

23 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings...

Ah but so much more.... Blessed are WE that have been Indwelled.....

In the Covenant before Jesus earthy Ministry & before His Finished Work on the cross His Followers as well as all the Believers in the Promise of the Seed to Come were Anointed by Holy Spirit God Almighty to be used for the Purpose of His Calling....  even after Jesus Died & was Risen on the 3rd Day it would not be until 50days later that He Sent His Holy Spirit ....

Our Redeemer Lives and by the Grace of God so do we with our Lord & Savior Abiding IN US..... Indwelled, Halleluyah, by Holy Spirit.... 

With love, in Christ- Kwik

Matthew 16:24

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

How does Followers of Messiah/Christ get the Anointing of the Holy Spirit? When Yeshua/Jesus said, take up your cross and follow me, is he instructing about the Old Covenant?

Hebrews 10:9

9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.

The First/Old Covenant and New/Second Covenant are Complementary.

12 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

How does Followers of Messiah/Christ get the Anointing of the Holy Spirit? When Yeshua/Jesus said, take up your cross and follow me, is he instructing about the Old Covenant?

Surely I expected a "Glory to God-HALLELUYAH"........okay then,

Yes,Jesus Did Say EXACTLY those Words while here in His Earthly Ministry ....even His Apostles needed His Anointing by the Power of God the Spirit because had not yet Died to Indwell them with Holy Spirit......

Do you think I am in disagreement with you or something,do you not see I am Glorifying God fir the MORE ABUNDANT Life we have because of His Death & Resurrection?

Anyway ,I'll answer your question(s) if you prefer it that way...I'm not sure why you are confused about what I said...but I'll repeat it for you....NO,Jesus is NOT Instructing about "Old Covenant".....Jesus is simply     Inviting these men to LIFE,to the ONLY WAY to Father God(through Him),sharing the GOOD NEWS (His Gospel,Salvation etc..etc...)       THats the 2nd question answered

THe first question you asked "How does Followers of Messiah/Christ get the Anointing of the Holy Spirit? "    Then & Now and both in New & Old Covenant men are Anointed by the Power of Holy Spirit....before Jesus started His Ministry God Anointed Whom HE Chose for the Purpose of His Calling those who Believed in the Promise of the Seed to Come,during Jesus Ministry they were Anointed the same way....but after,we ARE INDWELLED!!!!

Perhaps I should ask you a question(s),if I may..... Do you know the difference between being Anointed & being Indwelled ? Can you be both ? C an you be Indwelled yet not Anointed?                             God Bless you<kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

13 hours ago, Elihoenai said:

How does Followers of Messiah/Christ get the Anointing of the Holy Spirit?

The minute a person get become born-again,he/she will be sealed with the Holy Spirit

John 6:27   

Do not work for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you, for on Him the Father, God, has set His seal.”

2 Corinthians 1:21-22    

Now He who establishes us with you in Christ and anointed us is God, who also sealed us and gave us the Spirit in our hearts as a pledge.

In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation—having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise Eph.1:13

When Yeshua/Jesus said, take up your cross and follow me, is he instructing about the Old Covenant?

Not at all as He wants us to walk in new newness  of life:

In Romans 6:3, Paul says, “Or do you not know that all of us who have been baptized into Christ Jesus have been baptized into His death? Therefore we have been buried with Him through baptism into death, so that as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, so we too might walk in newness of life.

Matthew 5:17–18

Christ Came to Fulfill the Law

17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18 For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Since  Jesus gave us such a great salvation, we do want to do His will and His will for it us is written in our heart, the Holy Spirit will guide us in all things. How closer we live to God, how more He reveals to us..

The Promise of the Holy Spirit
…12I still have much to tell you, but you cannot yet bear to hear it. 13However, when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. For He will not speak on His own, but He will speak what He hears, and He will declare to you what is to come. 14He will glorify Me by taking from what is Mine and disclosing it to you.…Matth. 5:17

On 3/23/2022 at 1:20 PM, DeighAnn said:

My quick take, 

The 'laws' of the OLD COVENANT had to do with a people who had been in captivity and were to become a nation of their own.  WHEN we read the 'laws' many of them had to do with Government, civil law, blood sacrifice, etc.  WHEN they sinned and 'the nation' was no more, MANY OF THE LAWS weren't something that could be followed as a nation so THOSE basically 'ended' leaving the temple priest and sacrifice laws.  SO THE LAWS GOD GAVE WERE PERFECT for the time.

When Christ began His ministry it was to PROCLAIM THE KINGDOM and to give an opportunity for HIM AND IT to be accepted. (HENCE THE 'SEALED' BOOK that would only be unsealed, once that path was a sure thing).  

WHAT was the Old supposed to do?  To open the spiritual eyes and ears and bring about OUR LOVING GODS WAYS and not the flesh ones.  BUT it didn't do that because the flesh was too weak and it all seemed like a burden and no one ever really FELT WASHED CLEAN and always had reminders.  

Once the kingdom was rejected and the KING was killed JESUS could DO ALL BY HIMSELF WHAT could only be ATTEMPTED by  LAWS AND A TEMPLE AND PRIESTS AND the blood shed of ANIMALS. 

What the law could not do as it could only make us 'KNOW' what God considered sin but HAD NOT THE ABILITY TO FORGIVE THAT SIN, JESUS COULD

What the temple could not do as it could not be 'EVERYWHERE' Jesus could accomplish in His willing sacrifice by sending the Holy Spirit to US, as we were being built into a 'living temple'.

What the priests could not do CHRIST could REMAIN SIN FREE TO be the mediator, always having the face of GOD FOR US.  

What the shedding of animal blood could not do the INFINITE VALUE OF THE BLOOD OF CHRIST COULD and then there would be no remembrance of the sin and we could REMAIN CLEAN so much more of the time.  

SO ALL THOSE THINGS HAD LAWS that went with them.  SO the 'laws remain' AS WE WILL BE IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD AGAIN AND SO THE GOVERNMENT WILL BE AS IT WAS.  The laws that Christ took over are STILL THERE, just in a different form but we will go back to a TEMPLE in which God will dwell and that rod of Iron I believe are those laws given for a nation of God to exist.  

The 10 commandments are STILL IN THE ARK.  They will always be GOOD and not obeying them will always be bad.  AS FOR HOLY DAYS, GOD says 'don't judge' which must mean GOD IS HAVING HIS SERVANTS SERVE HIM AS HE DICTATES to each and every one and WE KNOW THERE are many different gifts and many different callings and what is right for me isn't right for you BUT MAY BE RIGHT FOR GOD and so DON'T JUDGE ANOTHER MANS SERVANTS CAUSE HIS WAYS ARE NOT OUR WAYS.  

Some are led to the one day just as some are led to that EVERYDAY.  We all stand on our own.  So briefly that is what I believe is going on.  

Blessings D

What I really like about your "simple take" is simply that- the honest, heartfelt simplicity of the Gospel that is in you- yes, Gods Word!

It is all about a Promise, isnt it.... The Promise of the Seed to come even before the Law was Written.... Before the Law was Written we had Gods Word.... There was disobedience before their was Law, the Law made open the eyes of men to see they NEED the Word, the Promise, the Savior..... The Law was not Written to condemn but to Save

That indeed was the Old Covenant( just as you described) - we speak not with fancy words or many but with simplicity as Jesus taught us... in Love

The Old Covenant was "a way" that men could not keep.... The New Covenant is " the Way"..... A better " Way" that none should perish but have Everlasting Life....

Jesus Finished Work on the Cross.... All the Law and the prophets fulfilled

Oh but for the Grace of God- Praise Jesus!

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.62

5 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings D

What I really like about your "simple take" is simply that- the honest, heartfelt simplicity of the Gospel that is in you- yes, Gods Word!

It is all about a Promise, isnt it.... The Promise of the Seed to come even before the Law was Written.... Before the Law was Written we had Gods Word.... There was disobedience before their was Law, the Law made open the eyes of men to see they NEED the Word, the Promise, the Savior..... The Law was not Written to condemn but to Save

That indeed was the Old Covenant( just as you described) - we speak not with fancy words or many but with simplicity as Jesus taught us... in Love

The Old Covenant was "a way" that men could not keep.... The New Covenant is " the Way"..... A better " Way" that none should perish but have Everlasting Life....

Jesus Finished Work on the Cross.... All the Law and the prophets fulfilled

Oh but for the Grace of God- Praise Jesus!

With love in Christ, Kwik

I am just going to write the first thing I felt.  I love you.  I love your spirit.  I can't wait to meet you.  You always soothe my spirit.  Praise the Lord Praise the Lord Praise the Lord.  

• Loved it! 1