• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,063
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

No Angel's don't maintain human sperm, neither do the give in marriage, or create offspring

The teaching of the Nephilim and its supporter in Church Missler are both water under the bridge, as Missler died years ago, and the fervor of his teachings in error followed

Aaahhh! You've found another "BAD" box - C. Missler. A very respected expositor of the Victorian age, G. H. Pember wrote about this same thing in his scholarly work "Earth's Earliest Ages". So don't bash the dead Missler. Rather, be serious and lay forth a text and give an exposition on it.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

10 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Only Adam was a direct creation by God, not ex nihilo, but material mold. Adam was created a "son of God', we are not, we are the sons of Adam.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Colossians 1:16KJV

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Only God can create a living soul

(IF) is a very big word, in the sight of man's "claims"

Genesis 2:7KJV

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Perhaps you're missing my point and example? I'm not talking about creating anything ex nihilo, I'm referencing human genetic DNA modification and tinkering. I'm talking about if a genetically altered human being is eligible for redemption, if their DNA contains other than originally created and designed biology.  

• Thumbs Up 1

11 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Aaahhh! You've found another "BAD" box - C. Missler. A very respected expositor of the Victorian age, G. H. Pember wrote about this same thing in his scholarly work "Earth's Earliest Ages". So don't bash the dead Missler. Rather, be serious and lay forth a text and give an exposition on it.

Exposition on the fact Angel's dont give in marriage, nor do they  have sexual relations with humans, the teaching of the Nephilim is found in "Greek Mythology"

Edited by truth7t7

5 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Yes, and your point is?

1 minute ago, Dennis1209 said:

Perhaps you're missing my point and example? I'm not talking about creating anything ex nihilo, I'm referencing human genetic DNA modification and tinkering. I'm talking about if a genetically altered human being is eligible for redemption, if their DNA contains other than originally created and designed biology.  

You build your entire hypothetical question on (IF) and those pertain to the claims of man, who has a deceitful heart, and in the secular world, abundant "Liars"

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good old Don Stewart. I like him, and especially when he gets together with Tom Hughes. I have Don Stewart's website also book marked:

https://educatingourworld.com/

It's amazing how many books he gives away for free,we're blessed to know him..

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm by far no DNA expert, and I'm aware that huge steps have been made in the last years, but God laid forth a law in Genesis 1:11-12 - the "Law of KINDS". To my knowledge they haven't yet been able to cross this barrier yet. The hybrids, like the giants, get annihilated, not saved. I do believe that there is salvation/redemption only for men-KIND. Sheep and goats could not solve the issue for man, and angels can't die. It needed a Man to save men, and only men can be saved by a Man.

• Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

True. But God only created one man - Adam. the rest, except Eve and our Lord Jesus were IN Adam's loins. Our Lord Jesus also come from Adam, but via the woman. Thus, He possesses full and complete humanity, but did not have the sin-nature of Adam. So your verse is correct, but God only needed to "create" one man, and have his seed within him. Even our Lord Jesus is "MADE of the woman" (Gal.4:4) - not created.

35 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I sure miss Dr. Missler, I was very fond of him. When he lost his wife, I could see a big change in him and he became very emotional.

Ah, G. H. Pember... It doesn't make me any less Christian one way or the other, but I use to firmly believe that everything was created in the six-day creation week. Then I read his book "Earth's Earliest Ages" with an open mind. 

Upon much scripture study, I came to the conclusion and view, the preponderance of the evidence seems to support an earth older than six thousand years. How much older I have no idea. 

Regardless of when, the Lord Jesus still created everything that is.