Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I thought I’d throw this out to the prophecy experts out there for comment.

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. [emphasis mine]

About the end times, would anyone disagree with the following statements? (1) We are living in the end times. (2) The book of Daniel has, or is becoming unsealed? (3) The people living nearest the end times will understand prophetic scripture much better than previous generations?

Said another way: The generation living in this period will see and understand prophetic events unfolding, that previous generations could not even imagine.

With that said, I’d like to propose some thoughts on the end times, and the seed war that started almost from the beginning. The first prophecy in the Bible:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. [emphasis mine]

2446 זֶרַע (zě·rǎʿ): n.masc.; ≡ seed, i.e., a kernel part of a plant that propagates the species (Ge 1:11); 2. semen, i.e., the product of the male genitals (Lev 15:16);

I take it to literally mean, Satan and his fallen angels can transform themselves and produce offspring. There are many biblical examples of angels transforming themselves into flesh.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

This is not talking about the fallen angels, or they cannot marry and produce offspring. Humans have a need to reproduce, angels do not, but they did to anger God and thwart His divine plan.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I don’t know how the Line of Cain and Seth can be inferred out of the above verses?

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Genesis 6:1-4 is how it was in the days of Noah, and after that (the flood). There is going to be a threepeat before the second coming of Jesus after the Tribulation. Are we witnessing any signs of this right now, crossing the ‘kind’ barrier? The public declarations of the need for transhumanism, creating DNA modified super-soldiers, the creation of a ‘space force’, capable of withstanding long periods of the hazards and vigors of outer space? Extending the human life span and enhancing humans, by DNA tampering and partially computerized. What does it mean to be 100% human, as God created us? If the human genome and DNA is altered and modified, does the offer of Salvation still apply, or are they condemned?

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. [emphasis mine]

Here we have that same word again, seed. So, who is “they?”

Miry clay will not mix or cleave together with anything else for long. Miry clay is a malleable substance until baked; then it is a brittle, fragile dirty mud mire.

In the book of Revelation, the supernatural becomes the new normal. How much of the end times will we be allowed to witness before the Lord calls us home? All the above to say, and whether you agree with my thoughts or not, we are living in exciting and perilous times.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. [emphasis mine]

About the end times, would anyone disagree with the following statements? (1) We are living in the end times. (2) The book of Daniel has, or is becoming unsealed? (3) The people living nearest the end times will understand prophetic scripture much better than previous generations?

Said another way: The generation living in this period will see and understand prophetic events unfolding, that previous generations could not even imagine.

With that said, I’d like to propose some thoughts on the end times, and the seed war that started almost from the beginning. The first prophecy in the Bible:

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. [emphasis mine]

2446 זֶרַע (zě·rǎʿ): n.masc.; ≡ seed, i.e., a kernel part of a plant that propagates the species (Ge 1:11); 2. semen, i.e., the product of the male genitals (Lev 15:16);

I take it to literally mean, Satan and his fallen angels can transform themselves and produce offspring. There are many biblical examples of angels transforming themselves into flesh.

Matthew 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

This is not talking about the fallen angels, or they cannot marry and produce offspring. Humans have a need to reproduce, angels do not, but they did to anger God and thwart His divine plan.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Genesis 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose. 4. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I don’t know how the Line of Cain and Seth can be inferred out of the above verses?

Luke 17:26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Genesis 6:1-4 is how it was in the days of Noah, and after that (the flood). There is going to be a threepeat before the second coming of Jesus after the Tribulation. Are we witnessing any signs of this right now, crossing the ‘kind’ barrier? The public declarations of the need for transhumanism, creating DNA modified super-soldiers, the creation of a ‘space force’, capable of withstanding long periods of the hazards and vigors of outer space? Extending the human life span and enhancing humans, by DNA tampering and partially computerized. What does it mean to be 100% human, as God created us? If the human genome and DNA is altered and modified, does the offer of Salvation still apply, or are they condemned?

Daniel 2:43 And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. [emphasis mine]

Miry clay will not mix or cleave together with anything else for long. Miry clay is a malleable substance until baked; then it is a brittle, fragile dirty mud mire.

In the book of Revelation, the supernatural becomes the new normal. How much of the end times will we be allowed to witness before the Lord calls us home? All the above to say, and whether you agree with my thoughts or not, we are living in exciting and perilous times.

The claims of Jesus return, have been predicted ever since he ascended to heaven 

The very birth of religious followings has been founded on this very prediction, Millerrites, Jehovah's Witnesses, 7th Day Adventist, to mention a few 

I can't disagree we are living in evil times, in my opinion surpassing the days of (Noah) and (Lot) in Sodom and Gomorrah, (Abortion) (Same Sex Marriage) to mention a few

Three major events must be seen to be (at/near) the opening of the 3.5 year tribulation

1.) (The Man Of Sin) must be revealed to the world and Church on earth, 2 Thessalonians 2:3

2.) (The False Prophet) performs miracles, calling fire down from heaven, before (The Beast) and world,  Revelation 13:13-14

3.) (The Two Witnesses) are revealed bringing literal plagues, upon this literal world, comparable to Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt, Revelation 11:3-15

Edited by truth7t7

49 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

What does it mean to be 100% human, as God created us? If the human genome and DNA is altered and modified, does the offer of Salvation still apply, or are they condemned?

Only God can create a living soul

(IF) is a very big word, in the sight of man's "claims"

Genesis 2:7KJV

7 And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  3,064
  • Content Per Day:  3.29

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

I would lie to comment on this section.

The Book of Daniel is not written to us - the Church. Of course we read it, note it and have expectancy of its fulfillment, but it is DUAL prophecy (i) to the Gentiles, and (ii) Daniel's people - Israel. Chapters 2 through 7 are written in Aramaic and addressed to Gentiles. Chapters 8 to the end resume Hebrew as the language, and is addressed to Israel.

Although Christians come to blows about Daniel there is only one event in Daniel alluded to to provoke a Christian. Great are lessons to be learned from its Characters, but as to prophetic events FOR THE CHURCH, there is only the matter of the "REVEALING" of the man of sin (2nd Thess.2:1-4). And the lesson attached is not an event to watch for, but a comfort in times of extreme persecution.

Turning to the angels, the information given, if take very accurately, does not preclude angels mixing with men. In Jude 5-7 ...

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

... we see that the angels "kept not their first estate", and "left their habitation". This implies that they were able to do this, but were not ordained for this. Next, we see from the two angels that went from Abraham to Lot, that they did have bodies and did eat. Manna is angel's food. Now, it might be decisive that the word used for "habitation" above, is the same word used for our resurrection bodies in 2nd Corinthians 5:2 - the only other occurrence of the Greek word in the Bible. This seems to imply that they did something "outside" of their bodies, or that was outside of the usage of their bodies. When God made man, He EXPECTED man to obey, but man COULD be disobedient. Would this not explain something that was not ordained by God, but which those angels under Satan's command, COULD DO?

Scripture never actually says that the angels CANNOT have intercourse with women. It rather suggests that they left off doing their given job and supplemented it with something illegal.

Anyway, speculative or fact, the angels did tamper with the seed of the woman - and still do it today, especially as the age draws to a close. I little noticed phrase is decisive in Genesis 6.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So, when Israel spied out the Good Land, the Canaanites were mixing with angels and producing giants. That also explains why God commanded Israel to wipe out whole cities with inhabitants and animals - to eradicate the "seed"

Edited by AdHoc

15 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

The Book of Daniel is not written to us - the Church. Of course we read it, note it and have expectancy of its fulfillment, but it is DUAL prophecy (i) to the Gentiles, and (ii) Daniel's people - Israel. Chapters 2 through 7 are written in Aramaic and addressed to Gentiles. Chapters 8 to the end resume Hebrew as the language, and is addressed to Israel.

Although Christians come to blows about Daniel there is only one event in Daniel alluded to to provoke a Christian. Great are lessons to be learned from its Characters, but as to prophetic events FOR THE CHURCH, there is only the matter of the "REVEALING" of the man of sin (2nd Thess.2:1-4). And the lesson attached is not an event to watch for, but a comfort in times of extreme persecution.

Turning to the angels, the information given, if take very accurately, does not preclude angels mixing with men. In Jude 5-7 ...

6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

... we see that the angels "kept not their first estate", and "left their habitation". This implies that they were able to do this, but were not ordained for this. Next, we see from the two angels that went from Abraham to Lot, that they did have bodies and did eat. Manna is angel's food. Now, it might be decisive that the word used for "habitation" above, is the same word used for our resurrection bodies in 2nd Corinthians 5:2 - the only other occurrence of the Greek word in the Bible. This seems to imply that they did something "outside" of their bodies, or that was outside of the usage of their bodies. When God made man, He EXPECTED man to obey, but man COULD be disobedient. Would this not explain something that was not ordained by God, but which those angels under Satan's command, COULD DO?

Scripture never actually says that the angels CANNOT have intercourse with women. It rather suggests that they left off doing their given job and supplemented it with something illegal.

Anyway, speculative or fact, the angels did tamper with the seed of the woman - and still do it today, especially as the age draws to a close. I little noticed phrase is decisive in Genesis 6.

4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

So, when Israel spied out the Good Land, the Canaanites were mixing with angels and producing giants. That also explains why God commanded Israel to wipe out whole cities with inhabitants and animals - to eradicate the "seed"

Of course the book of Daniel was written prophetically to the Church, as he writes of the future great tribulation and last day resurrection seen below, that will pertain directly to the "Future Church"

Daniel 12:2 and John 5:28-29 are parallel teachings of the same event, in the Last Day resurrection

Daniel 12:1-2KJV

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

When it says "came into the daughters of men" couldn't that mean that the pregnant women were possessed by them?  And they genetically altered the DNA of the offspring?

It's my view that angels can not create anything but can manipulate the existing natural realm.  They may be able to take on the appearance of human form but I doubt that form could be a biologically functioning human.

If angels can transform in to fully functioning human bodies, why not transform into women as well?  I think the answer lies in Satan's plan to irreversibly corrupt the seed of the woman in an effort to prevent the Messiah.  That's why they targeted women.

Not really adamant about the above.  It just seems to make more sense then angels whimsically deciding to have sex with humans.  Satan's focus was to derail God's plan and all he knew at that time was that his battle would be against the seed of the woman.  Later, as more information was revealed, we see a series of kingdoms subjugating Israel what would be pictured as the seven heads of Satan.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We don't know God's plan for this world in these end times. We also do not know how much of the world's devastation we will experience before the rapture of the Church. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.92
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

About the end times, would anyone disagree with the following statements? (1) We are living in the end times.

Yes, the end times began on the Day of Pentecost and continue to this day.

(2) The book of Daniel has, or is becoming unsealed?

The book that was sealed was the scroll of the seven seals that was opened in front of John by Jesus at the giving of the Revelation. It is telling the 2nd part of the story of Israel, to the end of this material world and beyond.

(3) The people living nearest the end times will understand prophetic scripture much better than previous generations?

Yes, because events that are past in prophecy are understood better than events that are future.

yes

The sons of God were children of Adam. The women were from other tribes that existed at that time.

Lk 3:38, Adam was the son of God. So the sons of Adam were also considered sons of God.

Jn 10:34, "Ye are gods"

• Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Life will be different as we will be immortal and serve God day and night and do whatever He wants us to do  :)

We're very much living in those days...

We are living in those days and understanding where this is all going...

S

aid another way: The generation living in this period will see and understand prophetic events unfolding, that previous generations could not even imagine.

Amen.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_756.cfm

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, AdHoc said:

I would lie to comment on this section.

That's kind of like what I was getting too :D

• Thumbs Up 1