• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  19
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

The Tribulation is only seven years long. It appears to me, that when the Antichrist becomes the Beast, in the middle of the Tribulation, is when he causes all to receive the MOB. This doesn't leave much time for those to receive this mark before the return of the Lord and close of the Tribulation. 

I'm a pre-trib guy, so by my way of thinking, the Christians are already gone by the time people are confronted with the MOB. So the selling of the MOB shouldn't really be a hard one.

(This doesn't mean salvation still isn't available to those who had yet to accept Christ as their savior, the bible clearly says there will be. Probably Jews who listened to the profits, would be my guess.)

But I would think those who are left would eagerly stand in line to receive the new form of global money. Especially if all the world's currencies have crashed under the weight of the debt governments are now accumulating.

Edited by toocoolblue

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

19 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'll try to remember to copy and paste my notes at the end after I mention some other thoughts about the pyramids. 

I have also heard the theory the Great Pyramid was some sort of power generator, and I do not discount it, it is plausible. Perhaps something like Tessla was tinkering with?

All of the creation degrades over time, we even have laws of physics on that (because of sin). I believe that to also include our DNA and intelligence. Knowledge, wisdom, and modern technology are not the same. By that process, I suspect every preceding generation was just a tad more intelligent.

If the pyramid was some sort of electrical generator, that would indicate extreme ancient intelligence. I don't put much stock in secular archeological dating, because everything has to fit their evolutionary agenda, but very primitive and ancient items have been excavated that can only be explained as early and very primitive batteries. The technology of these batteries vis-à-vis the Great Pyramid is incompatible with each other. The comparison is night and day in intelligence and technology. Of course, it's possible those small ancient batteries came after the deluge, but not according to secular dating vs. when the biblical flood occurred. 

It's fascinating to learn from ground-penetrating radar, there are tunnels and caverns beneath and around the pyramid. Naturally, the Egyptian government will not allow any digging or excavation to discover what if anything is in those voids. Much speculation on that one, but what if some evidence and records were stored there for safekeeping? 

That Zahi Hawass and the Ministry of Antiquities keep many secrets. They found who knows what in the pyramid, and under it, but can't release it. I feel at this point in  time it's more imperative to keep the secrets ever more guarded. Why? Because now the truth would spread overnight to the world and governments would fall. They know. And they lie about it and cover it up. 

Much too long to discuss, but extra-biblical literature gives some fascinating details on who and how ancient knowledge was preserved and rediscovered. Comparing Genesis 4:20-22, and tying it together with Jubilees 8:3-4; 2 Enoch 33:5-12, the Watchers, and Cainan, son of Arpachshad. 

It seems some of that ancient technology was immediately rediscovered shortly after the flood by Cainan, when he went searching for it. 

I know, non-biblical and speculation.

I for one am fully convinced ancient tech of some sort existed and the ancients put it to some amazing uses. Brian Forester presents compelling photos and videos. Mystery History is another with videos and photos. We have clearly been lied to. 

I'm always impressed with the OOPARTS. They date the rock at 200 million years old and they find a hammer or a cup or a doll in the rock. Right. The rock is young. I don't buy any dating techniques. 

I don't think we should shun knowledge wherever it comes from. As long as we are diligent careful and discerning then information can serve a good purpose. I would be interested in hearing more about this:

"It seems some of that ancient technology was immediately rediscovered shortly after the flood by Cainan, when he went searching for it."

Another interesting idea that came up was Atlantis. People are fascinated by Atlantis. Lost ancient city of high tech swallowed by the ocean in a day. Legends have some truth to them, it's how they begin. What if Atlantis is a legend of some city, or even a metaphor for the world, before the flood? 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,514
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

12 hours ago, Diaste said:

That Zahi Hawass and the Ministry of Antiquities keep many secrets. They found who knows what in the pyramid, and under it, but can't release it. I feel at this point in  time it's more imperative to keep the secrets ever more guarded. Why? Because now the truth would spread overnight to the world and governments would fall. They know. And they lie about it and cover it up. 

I for one am fully convinced ancient tech of some sort existed and the ancients put it to some amazing uses. Brian Forester presents compelling photos and videos. Mystery History is another with videos and photos. We have clearly been lied to. 

I'm always impressed with the OOPARTS. They date the rock at 200 million years old and they find a hammer or a cup or a doll in the rock. Right. The rock is young. I don't buy any dating techniques. 

I don't think we should shun knowledge wherever it comes from. As long as we are diligent careful and discerning then information can serve a good purpose. I would be interested in hearing more about this:

"It seems some of that ancient technology was immediately rediscovered shortly after the flood by Cainan, when he went searching for it."

Another interesting idea that came up was Atlantis. People are fascinated by Atlantis. Lost ancient city of high tech swallowed by the ocean in a day. Legends have some truth to them, it's how they begin. What if Atlantis is a legend of some city, or even a metaphor for the world, before the flood? 

There are many things that could be discussed about the great pyramid. They would have had to spend a lot of time inside the pyramid building it. It would have been dark and they would need lighting. I recall not so much as a smudge of soot from torches has been found on any walls or ceilings.

I don't have any qualifications for this statement, but it looks to me, the Great Pyramids had the shape, construction, and weight to have stayed intact through Noah's flood?

I do not have a firm opinion as to whether the pyramids are pre-or post-flood. Do you have any thoughts on that one? There are yet traces of something that evidently coated the entire pyramid. Does it seem a great flood would have washed and rinsed all or most of it away?

There are roughly 18 known cities, now under the oceans globally, that science cannot explain away with their secular theories. One example:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/yonaguni-jima-japan-underwater-city

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,063
  • Content Per Day:  3.30
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/10/2022 at 4:22 AM, truth7t7 said:

Answersingenesis

Adam was created on day 6, so there were five days before him. If we add up the dates from Adam to Abraham, we get about 2,000 years, using the Masoretic Hebrew text of Genesis 5 and 11. Whether Christian or secular, most scholars would agree that Abraham lived about 2,000 B.C. (4,000 years ago).

So a simple calculation is:

5 days
+ ~2,000 years
+ ~4,000 years

~6,000 years

My, where did that come from? I thought you would have "interpreted" the five days as not being five days. We agree on something.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,641
  • Content Per Day:  1.98
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

There are many things that could be discussed about the great pyramid. They would have had to spend a lot of time inside the pyramid building it. It would have been dark and they would need lighting. I recall not so much as a smudge of soot from torches has been found on any walls or ceilings.

I don't have any qualifications for this statement, but it looks to me, the Great Pyramids had the shape, construction, and weight to have stayed intact through Noah's flood?

I have heard it's possible. There seem to be some who think the erosion at the sphinx is due to water. Either that was receding water of the flood or that area was subject to heavy rains in the past. I think the pyramids could have stayed intact. Assuredly the breaking up of the great deep wasn't a violent cataclysm in every area of the earth. 

The waters rose fast and some areas were no doubt were flooded with great force destroying everything, maybe others the water was rising but without the crashing waves and great geysers. Just speculating. :)

But some think the sphinx is older than the pyramids. So maybe that was pre-flood and survived and the pyramids were post flood. 

I do not have a firm opinion as to whether the pyramids are pre-or post-flood. Do you have any thoughts on that one? There are yet traces of something that evidently coated the entire pyramid. Does it seem a great flood would have washed and rinsed all or most of it away?

I don't know. Mainstream archaeology has hidden a great deal about the ancient world. As far as I know we only have postdiluvian writings of Sumerians as the earliest example of text and language. I don't remember if the Sumerians mentioned the pyramids or not but I believe they do not. So maybe the pyramids came after them but before Dynastic Egypt?

There are roughly 18 known cities, now under the oceans globally, that science cannot explain away with their secular theories. One example:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/history/article/yonaguni-jima-japan-underwater-city

Yes. So I speculate land sank. It's pure conjecture but I have heard evidence there was one landmass before the flood then after the Tower of Babel, when God confused the languages, people migrated and continents were formed. So the great cities that existed prediluvian were not only flooded but sank, which is why we find them under deep water. Then when God divided the people through language they migrated and were separated by oceans when the continents drifted. Fun to think about but I don't know for sure.

Some great and amazing things happened in the past 4000 years for sure; and it's being hidden less and less these days.

• Thumbs Up 1