• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  327

19 hours ago, Not me said:

The wisdom and maturity did not come overnight, be so blessed in that which give it…

A fellow believer, Not me 

Blessings Not me

Oh , soooooo true! It took many many years for me to really recognize the spirit of pride and Understand that I ( self, in the flesh) am no match for the insideous imp.....but, oh BUT for the Grace of God!

To Receive the Wisdom of Holy Spirit did not &  could not happen until I was on my knees, fully surrendered & submitted.... Then I began to Understand that with" me" out of the way...... Lol.   No need to say another thing there!

We are all so very ordinary, so small & yet God LOVES Doing EXTRAORDINARY things through us, humilty is a spectacular thing and many times a hard lesson to learn but once you do it becomes the most Comfy, safe place to curl up in our Heavenly Fathers Warm, Loving Embrace........ I am the Strongest when I am weak(2 Cor 12:9-10)

Glory to God!!!!

Love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  514
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,196
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Not me

Oh , soooooo true! It took many many years for me to really recognize the spirit of pride and Understand that I ( self, in the flesh) am no match for the insideous imp.....but, oh BUT for the Grace of God!

To Receive the Wisdom of Holy Spirit did not &  could not happen until I was on my knees, fully surrendered & submitted.... Then I began to Understand that with" me" out of the way...... Lol.   No need to say another thing there!

We are all so very ordinary, so small & yet God LOVES Doing EXTRAORDINARY things through us, humilty is a spectacular thing and many times a hard lesson to learn but once you do it becomes the most Comfy, safe place to curl up in our Heavenly Fathers Warm, Loving Embrace........ I am the Strongest when I am weak(2 Cor 12:9-10)

Glory to God!!!!

Love in Christ, Kwik

Your relationship with Christ showed forth in your post, a most pleasant and nourishing read, as it did in this one….

‘All glory to God …. by death to self’

Once learned the relationship with Him becomes all one would have it to be, and then some….

To all of Him and nothing of us, a fellow follower of His, Not me 

Edited by Not me
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,801
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/3/2022 at 4:04 PM, Riverwalker said:

I do not have to tell anyone here that there are some doctrines held by people that are devisive, strife causing and unresolvable. We have seen posts go on for hundreds of reply and achieve nothing

I am of two minds on how to respond to them

1. stay out of the mud pit because all you are going to do is get dirty. AKA Stay out of the discussion as there is little gain and much to lose

2. Make your input because  (assuming) it needs to be heard and included in the conversation. But even in these situations I rarely stay around for the ensuing arguments

So what are your thoughts on getting involved in these kind of questions and debates that never seem to end, that no one's mind is changed and the debate can easily become "uncharitable"?

How I see it Riverwalker, is that we are all currently being deceived by Satan according to Revelation 12:9. There comes a time, however, when Satan is kicked out from heaven along with his false deceiving angels, that the Lord then commences to reign within his people, according to Revelation 12:10. This is when no true believer will need to teach the other true believer, as we will all be of like mind (Christs mind) according to Jeremiah 31:34.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,129
  • Content Per Day:  9.64
  • Days Won:  149

For those really tough times I can't decide I keep a coin handy. Heads or tails?

:D

Edited by Starise