• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

I hear you, our former PM supported Israel also,not the one who’s leading our country now,we know what the Bible is saying  about this if we don’t bless Israel…

Genesis 12:3 (KJV)

[3] And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Alive

The demons will go out to the kings of the WHOLE earth that will bring them to Armageddon.... The whole earth would include ALL nations me thinks:wub:

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.52
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

4 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Alive

The demons will go out to the kings of the WHOLE earth that will bring them to Armageddon.... The whole earth would include ALL nations me thinks:wub:

Perhaps, but everytime whole earth, all peoples, all the world, all nations, etc. did not actually mean what is proposed.

That is the context of my thinking.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,244
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

Perhaps, but everytime whole earth, all peoples, all the world, all nations, etc. did not actually mean what is proposed.

Then Scripture itself should give us a more defined understanding of 'all nations' ... right? Do you have any such?

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, Alive said:

Blessings Brother,

Can you think of an example- Id like to understand the context of your thinking better🤔

6 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother,

Can you think of an example- Id like to understand the context of your thinking better🤔

Its all ove rthe bible. Did Paul say in his day, that the gospel had been preached to the whole world or all nations?

I do not have time, now, but will give a more full answer tomorrow. I have cooking duties to see to.

• Well Said! 1

7 minutes ago, Alive said:

Its all ove rthe bible. Did Paul say in his day, that the gospel had been preached to the whole world or all nations?

I do not have time, now, but will give a more full answer tomorrow. I have cooking duties to see to.

Lol.... Yes,  had better especially if you wanna eat!!!!

No worries, when you have time, no hurry

Blessings!!!!!❤

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  11

On 3/22/2022 at 5:48 PM, Alive said:

Where in scripture does it state “all countries will turn against The Israel existing today”.

Serious question. “We know” is a very static statement.

Thank you for a response in advance, as I assume if we know, it ought to be clear.

I don’t know if the following scriptures are what you’re looking for as they speak of the end of this age when God’s wrath is poured out (the seventh vial):

"But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then know that its desolation is near. "Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those who are in the midst of her depart, and let not those who are in the country enter her. "For these are the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

- Luke 21:20-22

13 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Lol.... Yes,  had better especially if you wanna eat!!!!

No worries, when you have time, no hurry

Blessings!!!!!❤

Morning kwik---I opened my bible to Col. this morning and began to read to find verse 1:6.

Col. 1:3 (NAS20S)    We give thanks to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, 4 since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus and the love which you have for all the saints; 5 because of the hope reserved for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel 6 which has come to you, just as   in all the world also it is bearing fruit and increasing,

23 if indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast, and not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you have heard, which was proclaimed in all creation under heaven, and of which I, Paul, was made a  minister.

Difficult to start reading in Col. and not continue.

:-)

Also: Acts 2:5 (NAS20S)   Now there were Jews residing in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven.

If you do a few logical searches in bible software at home or online with words like--every, all, nation, peoples, creation, world, etc. you will find this all over the bible. Logical meaning this as an example: every <and> nation.

So I was pointing out that all and every, etc. doesn't necessarily mean, in all scriptures what it is made out to be by some folks.

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.23
  • Days Won:  115

It is all so very comforting to know that God Himself knew who would be reading His words and when!  Unlike the apostles, who only knew about the land masses that were familiar in their time, we know about the whole world.  To them in the first century, their understanding of the whole world and every nation is not like ours in this time.  To them, every nation under heaven would not have the same meaning as it does with us today as we know more about this world then they did, yet God knew we would be reading His words today also.  Did they have knowledge about the America's during the time Acts were written?  How about Australia?  What about all the islands scattered about throughout the oceans?  

Take the book of Daniel where God told him to "shut up the words, and seal the book until the time of the end; many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall increase."  Can we say that those in the time of Daniel had the same understanding of running to and fro, or how knowledge would increase, as we do today?  Should we use their understanding in place of ours?  If so, then why would God seal the book until the time of the end?  So goes with understanding what the whole world or every nation means.  We can, if we choose to do so, use only the understanding they had at the time scripture was written, thinking like those of the first century, or we could utilize all of what has been opened to us in the time of the end.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1