IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,800
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

9 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Amen!....the Holy Spirit indwells us, why the need to be constantly filled, when he already resides in us,?

To me that doesn’t make sense, I had a friend who believed that, I don’t.

Think of it this way...you are a leaky vessel...how big the cracks are diminish as you seal the cracks...but even then you need to refill the vessel.

• Steward

After greeting them, Paul began to give a detailed account of the things that God had done among the Gentiles through his ministry. And when they heard it, they began glorifying and praising God; and they said to him, “You see, brother, how many thousands of believers there are among the Jews, and they are all enthusiastic supporters of the Law [of Moses]. Now they have been told about you, that you are teaching all the Jews who are living among the Gentiles to turn away from [the Law of] Moses, advising them not to circumcise their children or to live according to the [Mosaic] customs. What then should be done? They will certainly hear that you have arrived. Therefore do just what we tell you. We have four men who have taken a vow; take these men and purify yourself along with them, and pay their expenses [for the temple offerings] so that they may shave their heads. Then everyone will know that there is nothing to the things they have been told about you, but that you yourself also follow and keep the Law. But with regard to the Gentiles who have believed [in Christ], we have sent them a letter with our decision that they should abstain from meat sacrificed to idols and from [consuming] blood and from [the meat of] what has been strangled and from sexual immorality.” Then Paul took the [four] men, and the next day he purified himself along with them [by submitting to the ritual]. He went into the temple to give notice of [the time] when the days of purification [ending each vow] would be fulfilled and the usual offering could be presented on behalf of each one.
Acts 21:19‭-‬26 AMP
https://bible.com/bible/1588/act.21.19-26.AMP

For those who don't understand why sacrifices are needed in the future...if you don't understand the past...you'll never understand this passage whereby Paul makes a sacrifice!  The same Paul who wrote Galatians!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

1 minute ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

How do I seal the cracks,George?

Stop sinning and be perfect...impossible in these mortal bodies.  This is why we ask for fresh anointing and fresh power everyday.  :)

• Steward

Just now, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

😂...me be perfect,😂....my aim is to please God and pray for that, self is definitely dying, I wonder who i am these days, I get more like Jesus every day, which is quite scary, when I think what I used to be like,that’s why the Lord is so perfect,he knows exactly how to soften his children’s heart,in his Love and his timing...which is absolutely perfect!....

And that constant seeking Him...is the same for the Tri-unity of God. As someone chasing the heart of the Father, the love of the Son, and the power of His Spirit.  It's like chasing all of Him!  I want it all!

But earnestly desire the higher gifts. And I will show you a still more excellent way.
1 Corinthians 12:31 ESV
https://bible.com/bible/59/1co.12.31.ESV

Paul exhorts us to seek after it all when speaking of the Spiritual gifts!  The body has not...because it asks not!  Or if it asks...it asks amiss!

Be blessed!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

6 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I am stating when we break down the specifics about WHO is Reigning with Christ, we know it is the Saved/Resurrected and Christ Yeshua.   It even explains the physical surroundings.   But not a single Verse shows that during this 1,000 years period, the Father is physically present with us.  Clearly, through Christ He is in Spirit, but He is not there physically present in Body Form.

Shalom, Heaven_Bound.

Aren't you forgetting those who have EARNED the right to reign? Don't you think that David and Shlomoh, who have been kings before, might be good under-kings to reign under the leadership of the Great Shepherd Messiah Yeshua`?

Consider:

Ezekiel 37:21-28 (KJV)

21 "And say unto them,

"'Thus saith the Lord GOD;

"'"Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.

24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 28 And the heathen (Gentiles; non-Hebrew nations) shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore."'"

This isn't just "figurative speech!" David will LITERALLY be reigning over Israel once again! As the Kingdom grows, including many nations, Yeshua` haMelekh (King Yeshua`) will DELEGATE rulership responsibility to those He can trust! In other nations, He will install believers who are at home in those nations, but in Israel, He will install those who have been king before! And, David, above all, has shown the right attitude to YHWH God being King and himself loyal to his King!

Don't think for one more moment that only Christians are going to be resurrected! "Old Testament saints" were "in Christ" as well! They were devoted to God's Messiah program as much as any Christian today is! Don't count them out simply because of WHEN they lived! (Read the FIRST part of this chapter, as well!)

Edited by Retrobyter
to fix a few flaws

3 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

How do I seal the cracks,George?

God is the one who works in my heart, he is the one who fills me with his spirit as and when it suits him, for his purpose, his plan, his glory, which he is actually doing at the moment, I’m his vessel to be used by him, .hes shown me that I need to be obedient to what he’s asking me to do, this has been ongoing for over 2 years now, he’s the one that filled me for my assignment.the only way I can explain it is, he brings me alive in his spirit, everything just fits perfectly like a jigsaw, when it’s done in God’s strength.he also speaks through me, which is absolutely amazing!

Thats my thoughts on it .

Shalom, Rosie1jack2pauline3.

One cannot seal his or her own "cracks"; one can only be willing to turn them over to the Potter for mending. If He doesn't seal those "cracks," they will always be flawed and risk opening again. It's our "job" to NOTICE where we are cracked and seek the Potter to fix them! He also knows the "hairline fractures" that lead to the bigger "cracks," and seals them better than we could ever hope to do ourselves.

We already ARE His "holy people," His "saints." (And, "holy" doesn't mean "righteous.") He's already taken an interest in fixing our flaws! We just need to work WITH Him.

Remember, too, what Paul said to the Roman believers:

Romans 8:26-27 (KJV)

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities [our "cracks"]: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

5 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

Agreed, He is Spirit and Yeshua sits at His Right Hand.

But in all of the Verses you have offered, there is one that shouts very loud to me.

9" You shall break the nations with an iron scepter. You shall dash them in pieces like a potter’s jar.”

This has not yet taken place.

Nor has this.

10 So now, O kings, be wise, take warning, O judges of the earth!

11 Serve ADONAI with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

This will happen in the Future.   So it is pointless to claim we are experiencing this now.

Shalom, Heaven_Bound.

Right on all these points, as long as one remembers that "sitting at God's Right Hand" doesn't mean that He is currently reigning. That's NOT His job! He shall be king over the nations of the earth! God the Father is quite capable of reigning over all Creation!

Remember Yeshua`s parables:

Luke 19:11-15 (KJV)

11 And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. 12 He said therefore,

"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return. 13 And he called his ten servants, and delivered them ten pounds, and said unto them, 'Occupy (Trade) till I come.'

14 "But his citizens hated him, and sent a message after him, saying, 'We will not have this man to reign over us!'

15 "And it came to pass, that when he was returned, having received the kingdom, THEN he commanded these servants to be called unto him, to whom he had given the money, that he might know how much every man had gained by trading. ..."

And,

Matthew 25:31 (KJV)

31 "When the Son of man shall come in his glory (brilliance), and all the holy angels with him, THEN shall he sit upon the throne of his glory (brilliance): ..."

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

15 hours ago, Golds and Blues said:

You mentioned 3 laws earlier. Do you believe those are anything new or different in comparison to The Torah/Laws written in stone given the nation of Israel? 

Patience in Truth

Love God, your neighbor and the great commission….let your light shine.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

7 hours ago, George said:

Never been about financial support.  The issue is when antimissonaries who protest outside my house in Israel are paid under the table...and some of those funds come through zionist organizations.

How would you feel if you had a guy yelling at your friends and family as they are walking to your house...only to find out that your brother was paying him to do so?

This is the present day reality for those of us who seek the salvation of Israel.

@GeorgeI am trying to figure this out. Who is protesting, what are they protesting and why. You say they are brethren.

How do you know they are being paid and by whom.

This is very curious. I looked up that Checkpoint thing…I think and found nothing of what you stated. Perhaps a link, as I may have ended at a wrong place.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

The 1000 year rain.

Man it's going to be wet.

• Haha 3