IGNORED

Why were the SACRIFICES NECESSARY BEFORE ... Will they be re-instituted again ... and if so WHY?

George

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,467
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,823
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Alive said:

There have been several members that push lawkeeping beyond wnat is proper and two or three who have used much hebrew in posts, making it difficult to understand, but no anti semite reaction resulting.

This is another faction of brethren that we are constantly dealing with inside of Israel.  Just the basics of the deity of Yeshua...the grace of God...if you can't get that very basic understanding then you are bound and never operating in the anointing of the Holy Spirit.  Every year around this time of the counting of the Omer I cycle through teaching on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit...most in Israel don't even understand that!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

11 minutes ago, B-B said:

Some folks feel God has specifically called them to reach JW"s, for others it's the Mormons, for others it's Muslims, for others it's the Chinese, for others, it's folks in the Middle East - the 'secret' Believers. Whatever God has called you to do, do it well. But let's not place burdens on others.

As Jesus said in Matthew 28

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, 

.....whoever God is calling you to reach....do your best to reach them. You will receive your reward from the Lord, if there are any for you to receive.

(However, If we are constantly letting the world and it's dog know about all of our good works, we've already received our 'reward').

Im not positive about who you might have in mind when you wrote this because these kind of Threads tax my patience so I often step away and miss many a post but I'd say its a wonderful reminder and " if the shoe fits , wear it"❤

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.39
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

34 minutes ago, George said:

This is another faction of brethren that we are constantly dealing with inside of Israel.  Just the basics of the deity of Yeshua...the grace of God...if you can't get that very basic understanding then you are bound and never operating in the anointing of the Holy Spirit.  Every year around this time of the counting of the Omer I cycle through teaching on the Baptism of the Holy Spirit...most in Israel don't even understand that!

Its been my experience and I am convinced  that the best measure of knowing the Holy Spirit is actively involved is when He is doing one of two things in a gathering of saints whether two or more.

1. To point to Christ and this chiefly...and more widely, what it means to be 'In Christ'.

2. To convict of willful sin and this results in a Godly sorrow.

I am huge on Grace and Mercy (and how this is the way God has always dealt with man) and why I think it is a worthy endeavor to show Christ in the scriptural record from beginning to end. A teacher could spend a lifetime on this and the hearers are much blessed. The simple Gospel IS the power of God for Salvation.

Many are not satisfied with this and have ears for innumerable 'special' messages and sensational ideas. There is no end to this.

Another word on the 1 and 2 above.

"We" do not convict of sin. The Holy Spirit does this, if its to be real. If we are pointing to Christ, then the Holy Spirit does His work. And indeed, we have an assurance for all those who are truly born from above and In Christ of the Father---the following is True of them--He is at work in us--in each and every one.

Why?

Because we are His Sons and have been purchased by great cost.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

if the shoe fits , wear it"❤

This is good advice...thanks @kwikphilly 😊

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,968
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

34 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

You can because there are no Verses that explains during the Reign of Christ, when WE reign with Him, includes the Father being present.   Since there is not one single Verse that states the Father is present when Christ Reigns with us, it should be very easy to support because you are agreeing with what the Bible claims.

Everywhere the disciples went in deferent parts of the world, they went to meet Jesus who was there ahead of them.  

It was a spiritual warfare with the reigning Deities of those regions. 

When Jesus was prosecuted and was arrested and was subject to what is due for those who needed to be cut off from this world and evenjualy died on the Cross it was not a defeat, it was a triumphant victory. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Steward

2 hours ago, B-B said:

(However, If we are constantly letting the world and it's dog know about all of our good works, we've already received our 'reward').

This is actually in reference to FASTING ... if you study the passage in Matthew it says ..

Mat 5:14  You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 

Mat 5:15  Nor do men light a lamp and put it under the grain-measure, but on a lampstand. And it gives light to all who are in the house. 

Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven. 

At the same time, I remember when I first was baptized in the Spirit in 1998 after studying the baptism of the Spirit in the 1800s -- specifically RA Torrey's book, the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit.  At that time is when I got the call to Israel and specifically the Jewish people.

However, I was in deep prayer concerning revival ... and the Lord spoke to my spirit as clear as day ... the revival which you are seeking will take place by the UNKNOWNS!  I was puzzled by it ... and later ... at a different time the Lord revealed what He meant.  The true harvest of the world will take place by those who put Jesus so far in front of them ... they no longer see them ... but ONLY the JESUS in them!  Dying to self daily.  I started Worthy News the following year ... and ever since the beginning, I've never placed my name, my bio, etc on my sites.  Hopefully people just see the JESUS in me that runs the sites.

• Steward

1 hour ago, Alive said:

"We" do not convict of sin. The Holy Spirit does this, if its to be real. If we are pointing to Christ, then the Holy Spirit does His work.

Absolutely!  But remember that most of the people we are fighting in Israel, have never been baptized in the Spirit!  Usually connected with preterism, amillennialism, and whatever ... is cessationism ... the belief that the works of the 1st century were ONLY for THEN ... not for NOW!  Somehow that God stopped working in the same manner as if God changes!  The power of the Holy Spirit ... the deeper you are filled ... the reality is the more unholy we actually feel, because we're in the presence of a Holy God!  While the world may look at us as being holy ... the simple presence of God poured out fresh and new keeps ourselves humbled realizing the very GRACE of God we are operating!   Charles Finney taught the ... baptisms of the Spirit ... and I believe this.  We simply like balloons that can be filled up ... and when released ... nobody knows where it goes or what it does ... and suddenly without warning will collapse!  And at that time we need a fresh infilling of the Spirit!  The seeking of the power of God on a daily basis needs to be constant ... only then can we truly walk in REVIVAL!  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  1,974
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Days Won:  2

2 minutes ago, George said:

This is actually in reference to FASTING ... if you study the passage in Matthew it says ..

Mat 5:14  You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 

Mat 5:15  Nor do men light a lamp and put it under the grain-measure, but on a lampstand. And it gives light to all who are in the house. 

Mat 5:16  Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in Heaven. 

At the same time, I remember when I first was baptized in the Spirit in 1998 after studying the baptism of the Spirit in the 1800s -- specifically RA Torrey's book, the Person and Work of the Holy Spirit.  At that time is when I got the call to Israel and specifically the Jewish people.

However, I was in deep prayer concerning revival ... and the Lord spoke to my spirit as clear as day ... the revival which you are seeking will take place by the UNKNOWNS!  I was puzzled by it ... and later ... at a different time the Lord revealed what He meant.  The true harvest of the world will take place by those who put Jesus so far in front of them ... they no longer see them ... but ONLY the JESUS in them!  Dying to self daily.  I started Worthy News the following year ... and ever since the beginning, I've never placed my name, my bio, etc on my sites.  Hopefully people just see the JESUS in me that runs the sites.

I didn’t actually quote Scripture…the comment/statement was more a reference to our hearts, and its motives, as to why we choose to inform others about our doings and goings. Are we doing what we are doing to receive the honour and applause of men…?…or is it enough that the Lord sees and knows 😊

(We humans are pretty prone to pride… and it really doesn’t take much for us to be puffed up… )

• Thanks 1

• Steward

Just now, B-B said:

Are we doing what we are doing to receive the honour and applause of men…?…or is it enough that the Lord sees and knows 😊

(We humans are pretty prone to pride… and it really doesn’t take much for us to be puffed up… )

Amen to that!

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Content Count:  6,658
  • Content Per Day:  1.08
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

13 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I know what the Scripture states.

I am merely pointing out how the 1,000 year Reign of Christ is explained in the BIBLE.   It says we who have been risen from the grave, we who have been caught up will change in a Twinkling of an Eye from corrupt bodies to Immortal bodies.   Then it explains we will Reign along side with Christ Yeshua.   But nowhere does it say when we Reign with Yeshua, we are reigning along side with the Father.   

Why is that important?

Because as of this Moment since Yeshua has ascended He has been with the Father.   And since He Reigns without the the Father being physically present during the 1,000 years, He cannot be Reigning what we know as the Mill Reign [now] because we are not Reigning with Him + the Father is still physically present with Yeshua.

Shalom, Heaven_Bound.

Hmmm.... It SEEMS like you're not making sense. First, do you believe in the Rapture? And, where do we go?