IGNORED

Is there a GREAT FAKE OUT coming? Is it the PAUSE before the end?

George

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.42
  • Content Count:  2,092
  • Content Per Day:  2.58
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, George said:

If we see the evils exposed for what it is... I'm anticipating not just Hillary, but dozens of major arrrests and the 'New World Order' thrown on its heels crazy type of arrests.  Think the Nuremburg Trials of the 1940s type of arrests and prosecution.   Thats what I see coukd happen. The move of God is already started.  i can sense a change as I speak now.  Covid woke a lot of people up.

This is a snippet of our wedding with Jonathan.

https://youtu.be/ZKSRFw7lksQ

Such a beautiful video of you and your wife! Thanks for the share! 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 4/15/2022 at 12:39 AM, George said:

If we see the evils exposed for what it is... I'm anticipating not just Hillary, but dozens of major arrrests and the 'New World Order' thrown on its heels crazy type of arrests.  Think the Nuremburg Trials of the 1940s type of arrests and prosecution.   Thats what I see coukd happen. The move of God is already started.  i can sense a change as I speak now.  Covid woke a lot of people up.

Interesting question. The big hitch is that O'Biden is in control of the Justice Department. Which includes the FBI, the same organization that promoted the whole Steele/Russia collusion hoax, even while knowing that it was false.

So even if Special Counsel Durham brings charges against the principals -- and he is a long way from that -- would this do anything more that promote a civil war in the country? And even if such trials were held, could there ever be convictions, since it would be hard to seat any jury that would not have sleeper Democratic supporters on it that would hang the jury?

Lotta big ifs. The final ones being another (Bill Gates-predicted) pandemic worse than the last one, which would stall the courts for a long time; and other such NWO-caused crises, such as the Great Reset's preparatory economic collapse.

But hey, a guy can always hope, neh?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

On 4/14/2022 at 5:05 PM, George said:

Jer 23:39  therefore, behold, I will surely lift you up and cast you away from my presence, you and the city that I gave to you and your fathers. 

Jer 23:40  And I will bring upon you everlasting reproach and perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.’”

Yup. This surely happened.

:-)

On 4/14/2022 at 5:34 PM, George said:

Next Jehu slaughters the REST of the BAAL worshippers ...

2Ki 10:18  Then Jehu assembled all the people and said to them, “Ahab served Baal a little, but Jehu will serve him much. 

2Ki 10:19  Now therefore call to me all the prophets of Baal, all his worshipers and all his priests. Let none be missing, for I have a great sacrifice to offer to Baal. Whoever is missing shall not live.” But Jehu did it with cunning in order to destroy the worshipers of Baal. 

2Ki 10:20  And Jehu ordered, “Sanctify a solemn assembly for Baal.” So they proclaimed it. 

2Ki 10:21  And Jehu sent throughout all Israel, and all the worshipers of Baal came, so that there was not a man left who did not come. And they entered the house of Baal, and the house of Baal was filled from one end to the other. 

2Ki 10:22  He said to him who was in charge of the wardrobe, “Bring out the vestments for all the worshipers of Baal.” So he brought out the vestments for them. 

2Ki 10:23  Then Jehu went into the house of Baal with Jehonadab the son of Rechab, and he said to the worshipers of Baal, “Search, and see that there is no servant of the LORD here among you, but only the worshipers of Baal.” 

2Ki 10:24  Then they went in to offer sacrifices and burnt offerings. Now Jehu had stationed eighty men outside and said, “The man who allows any of those whom I give into your hands to escape shall forfeit his life.” 

2Ki 10:25  So as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, Jehu said to the guard and to the officers, “Go in and strike them down; let not a man escape.” So when they put them to the sword, the guard and the officers cast them out and went into the inner room of the house of Baal, 

2Ki 10:26  and they brought out the pillar that was in the house of Baal and burned it. 

2Ki 10:27  And they demolished the pillar of Baal, and demolished the house of Baal, and made it a latrine to this day. 

2Ki 10:28  Thus Jehu wiped out Baal from Israel. 

2Ki 10:29  But Jehu did not turn aside from the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, which he made Israel to sin—that is, the golden calves that were in Bethel and in Dan. 

2Ki 10:30  And the LORD said to Jehu, “Because you have done well in carrying out what is right in my eyes, and have done to the house of Ahab according to all that was in my heart, your sons of the fourth generation shall sit on the throne of Israel.” 

2Ki 10:31  But Jehu was not careful to walk in the law of the LORD, the God of Israel, with all his heart. He did not turn from the sins of Jeroboam, which he made Israel to sin.

The last act of Jehu was to wipe out the worshippers of Baal!

In this story ... Elijah is mentioned 2 times ... so let's turn there ...

Do you believe this connection the rabbi makes with the Clintons and Trump? Trump being Jehu who destroyed the Baal worshippers?

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

Do you believe this connection the rabbi makes with the Clintons and Trump? Trump being Jehu who destroyed the Baal worshippers?

Scratch this--I read on and saw what you later wrote.

Nice try, but I doubt it. I have been praying all along that the Lord will expose the darkness and a revival come---I sure hope that some real justice is served in the life, to give the citizenry a renewed trust in government and that the USA will continue to be instrumental in the great commission.

Trump being a Jehu---that is a real stretch---seems to me.

LOL

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Yup. This surely happened.

The false prophets ... not Israel.  :).   It's not happened ... if you start the passage ... 

Jer 23:5  Behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that I will raise to David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and act wisely, and shall do judgment and justice in the earth. 

Jer 23:6  In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely. And this is His name by which He shall be called, JEHOVAH, OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. 

Jer 23:7  Therefore, behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that they shall no more say, Jehovah lives, who brought the sons of Israel up out of the land of Egypt; 

Jer 23:8  but, Jehovah lives, who brought up and led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries where I have driven them. And they shall dwell in their own land. 

Jer 23:9  My heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake. I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine has overcome, because of Jehovah, and because of the Words of His holiness. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,777
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

1 hour ago, Alive said:

Trump being a Jehu---that is a real stretch---seems to me.

It's types and shadows ... if you're interested ... read the book.  :)

However, the reality is that Jehu doesn't TURN the nation to the Lord before he dies!

2Ki 10:31  But Jehu did not care to walk in the Law of Jehovah, the God of Israel with all his heart, for he did not turn from the sins of Jeroboam, who made Israel to sin.

1 minute ago, George said:

The false prophets ... not Israel.  :).   It's not happened ... if you start the passage ... 

Jer 23:5  Behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that I will raise to David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and act wisely, and shall do judgment and justice in the earth. 

Jer 23:6  In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely. And this is His name by which He shall be called, JEHOVAH, OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. 

Jer 23:7  Therefore, behold, the days come, says Jehovah, that they shall no more say, Jehovah lives, who brought the sons of Israel up out of the land of Egypt; 

Jer 23:8  but, Jehovah lives, who brought up and led the seed of the house of Israel out of the north country, and from all countries where I have driven them. And they shall dwell in their own land. 

Jer 23:9  My heart within me is broken because of the prophets; all my bones shake. I am like a drunken man, and like a man whom wine has overcome, because of Jehovah, and because of the Words of His holiness. 

This is obviously also true of Israel after Babylon and I don't doubt that it has happened again, but this isn't the same as saying a new stone temple will be built that God will honor or that sacrifices made there will benefit the unregenerate.

Christ is the one and only solution for sin and the fall...all that other stuff is either contrary to what we learned subsequent to Pentecost and or speculation. I prefer to stick with what is plain and not some elaborate contruct.

The evidence is overwhelming in laying out the new replalcing all of the old types....Christ. Romans 9-10 and Hebrews 9. There is clarity there. A reduction in uncertainty on display.

6 minutes ago, George said:

It's types and shadows ... if you're interested ... read the book.  :)

However, the reality is that Jehu doesn't TURN the nation to the Lord before he dies!

2Ki 10:31  But Jehu did not care to walk in the Law of Jehovah, the God of Israel with all his heart, for he did not turn from the sins of Jeroboam, who made Israel to sin.

Yup--Jehu performed a service, but fell far short.