• Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.38
  • Days Won:  28

Jews behind Russia-Ukraine war to form new Jewish state -

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-703061

@George

What is this all about? I'm sure George might know more about it?

• George changed the title to Jews behind Russia-Ukraine war to form new Jewish state
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,787
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The Jews are the ones behind the Russian invasion of Ukraine, and their goal is to create a new Jewish state to replace the failing Zionist project of Israel, Palestinian Islamic scholar Mraweh Nassar has claimed, as reported by the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

Nassar, whom MEMRI identified as the secretary-general of the Jerusalem Committee of the International Union of Muslims Scholars, made his claims on March 22 while speaking with Channel 9, an Arabic-language TV station in Turkey that the media watchdog says is affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Apparently the Muslims believe their prophecy will come to pass that the Jewish nation will be uprooted out of the land of Israel.

Biblically, if this were to happen then this prophecy would be broken,

Amo 9:11  “In that day I will raise up the booth of David that is fallen and repair its breaches, and raise up its ruins and rebuild it as in the days of old, 

Amo 9:12  that they may possess the remnant of Edom and all the nations who are called by my name,” declares the LORD who does this. 

Amo 9:13  “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD, “when the plowman shall overtake the reaper and the treader of grapes him who sows the seed; the mountains shall drip sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it. 

Amo 9:14  I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. 

Amo 9:15  I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the LORD your God.

Be blessed, the enemy of our souls is trying to break prophecy ... but it's when Israel is at its weakest after its judgment -- that the redemption of the Jewish people will be completed.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56

Be blessed, the enemy of our souls is trying to break prophecy ... but it's when Israel is at its weakest after its judgment -- that the redemption of the Jewish people will be completed.

I agree that the enemy is trying to break the prophecy , their plan will fail, they just don't know yet, it sounds they're mixing the AC in this prophecy also, what do the Jewish people believe about this prophecy with everything going on in the Ukraine right now?

• Steward

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

what do the Jewish people believe about this prophecy with everything going on in the Ukraine right now?

Right now, you have a lot of people trying to suggest it's the Gog / Magog connection, however, in my humble opinion the Gog / Magog War doesn't happen until the end of the Tribulation period, and the armies of Gog / Magog are destroyed with the 2nd coming of the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56

5 minutes ago, George said:

Right now, you have a lot of people trying to suggest it's the Gog / Magog connection, however, in my humble opinion the Gog / Magog War doesn't happen until the end of the Tribulation period, and the armies of Gog / Magog are destroyed with the 2nd coming of the Lord.

I believe the Gog/Magog war is also on the end of the Tribulation, you must have heard how the want Israel gone by July 8 th?

It does sound that there's lots of trouble ahead for the Jewish people in the near future..

• Thumbs Up 1

• Steward

14 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I believe the Gog/Magog war is also on the end of the Tribulation, you must have heard how the want Israel gone by July 8 th?

Bottom line ... the Arabs will be disappointed again ... remember its their shame, that they make seek His Name and realize that He is the Most High over all the earth!

Psa 83:16  Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek your name, O LORD. 

Psa 83:17  Let them be put to shame and dismayed forever; let them perish in disgrace, 

Psa 83:18  that they may know that you alone, whose name is the LORD, are the Most High over all the earth. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

6 minutes ago, angels4u said:

It does sound that there's lots of trouble ahead for the Jewish people in the near future..

My understanding is that the battle of Gog and Magog happens after the 1,000 years of the Millennium, and here’s why:

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

- Revelation 20:6-9 (KJV)

Thoughts?

S.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  11

I’m thinking that the battle of Armageddon occurs at the end of the great tribulation (7th trump) on the mount of Megiddo.

S.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Steward

2 minutes ago, Selah7 said:

My understanding is that the battle of Gog and Magog happens after the 1,000 years of the Millennium, and here’s why:

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years. And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

- Revelation 20:6-9 (KJV)

Thoughts?

S.

It's a dual fulfillment prophecy ...

Eze 38:8  After many days you will be mustered. In the latter years you will go against the land that is restored from war, the land whose people were gathered from many peoples upon the mountains of Israel, which had been a continual waste. Its people were brought out from the peoples and now dwell securely, all of them. 

First part ... land at peace etc ... is the end of the Millennial reign.  Acharit Shenamim ... in the end the end of years.

Eze 38:16  You will come up against my people Israel, like a cloud covering the land. In the latter days I will bring you against my land, that the nations may know me, when through you, O Gog, I vindicate my holiness before their eyes. 

Second part ... end of the Tribulation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Steward

1 minute ago, Selah7 said:

on the mount of Megiddo.

Actually if you read carefully ... they are GATHERED at Megiddo ... but all the references in the OT, is the battle over Jersualem.  So I believe they gather at Megiddo ... marching to Jerusalem is probably the way all the Scriptures fit together.

• Thumbs Up 2