IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

18 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's ten Muslim nations attempt to destroy Israel. They actually want to liberate Jerusalem and kill all the Jews there.They celebrate after taking the city. But the king of the north places a nuke there on the day of the Lord. The king of the north  will nuke all the major cities from Iran to Egypt. 

Israel has a big brother that has invested alot in that little country. 

Thanks for your response, I disagree, the ten Kings will be as described in the leaders of the ten list tribes 

I believe Muslim Nations will take part in fulfilling the gentiles in surrounding Jerusalem with armies starting the future great tribulation

Edited by truth7t7

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,629
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

It's kinda like israel. Israel was a nation that appeared to be dead for close to 2000 years. Then it suddenly appeared again. 

It was, and was not, and yet is. 

Alot of people say it was resurrected but it wasn't. 

I agree.

The beast, man of sin, man of lawlessness, son of perdition, is a man.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Psalm 83 has already past!!

Not hardly, if it had as already taken place, they shouldn't still be there but they are. They just call themselves by different names. 

You havnt compared psalms 83 to revelation have you. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Diaste said:

I agree.

The beast, man of sin, man of lawlessness, son of perdition, is a man.

The man of destruction. Is certainly a man. I predict he will kill hundreds of millions of Muslims and I understand why. It's perfectly logical. 

But the beast with seven heads and ten horns is actually a kingdom. It is the kingdom promised to Abraham seed. The ten horns is the ten toes of Nebuchadnezzer's statue.These are Muslim countries that occupy the promised land. The little horn or beast if you want to call it that is Israel. It is the Israeli goverment that gives the mark of the beast to the citizens of Israel. Benjamin Netanyahu has been working if this for years. It is for tax purposes and a means of control for the black market and other issues. 

I know Amos put it this way. 

https://biblehub.com/kjv/amos/5-26.htm

Here Amos cslls the beast Moloch which is a semetic word for king. And his symbol is the star seen on the Israeli flag today. 

Because they worship thier king and his symbol the star, they will be cast out on the day of the Lord. Jesus spoke of this in the gospel. He said there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

What they worship is, not just one man.The star on Israel's flag does not stand for one man. It doesn't stand for Bennet nor Netanyahu. It is the republic for which it stands. Thier nation. It's the goverment they have in place, they worship its symbol and its kingdom which is called Israel. 

All of these nations (the beast) occupying the promised land are all destroyed on the day of the Lord and a new kingdom is established in that kingdom. The seed of Abraham inherits the land promised to him and his kingdom shall stand forever. Jesus called it the kingdom of heaven in the gospel. 

https://biblehub.com/galatians/3-16.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

22 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

It appears that A/C is not THE Beast all his life. He becomes the Beast at a particular defined moment when Satan is permanently cast out of Heaven to Earth and indwells A/C. Satan has always hated, persecuted, and murdered the Jews and Christians. It appears to be the defining moment, the indwelling of Satan. Satan is exceptionally angry because he now knows he has but a short time, trying to prolong the inevitable. If Satan can stop or alter just one biblical prophecy, he shows God a liar. We know that cannot happen, as the Lord is completely controlling and using Satan as a stringed puppet.

Does Satan (the most potent creature God created) have the power in himself to raise the dead? Not! Satan tries to mimic everything God does, and he is not original in anything. God granted and anointed the apostles with the power to raise the dead, among many other abilities. Satan is restricted to what God allows; Job and his family are a prime example of that restraint.

The Lord may allow Satan to resurrect Antichrist’s deadly wound, but I doubt it. Satan is the great deceiver and the father of lies. The Tribulation period will be when the supernatural becomes the natural. Scripture is replete with warnings about his deceptions, do not be deceived. Satan is a huckster performing a dog and pony show and will deceive many.

Satan was cast out of heaven to earth "Long Ago" who do you think the Lord Jesus was tempted 40 days in the wilderness by?

Who's the roaring lion upon the earth, seeking to devour?

Sorta morbid to think Satan is currently in heaven in the presence of Jesus Christ who overcame and is sitting at the right hand of the father

1 Peter 5:8KJV

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,475
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Satan was cast out of heaven to earth "Long Ago" who do you think the Lord Jesus was tempted 40 days in the wilderness by?

Who's the roaring lion upon the earth, seeking to devour?

Sorta morbid to think Satan is currently in heaven in the presence of Jesus Christ who overcame and is sitting at the right hand of the father

1 Peter 5:8KJV

8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

The way I interpret it, Satan usurped Adam’s dominion and authority and, by default and legally, became the little god of this planet with his minions (princes and powers of the air).  

If Satan is now cast out permanently from Heaven and access to God, I am curious your hermeneutics of the following scripture?

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them. 7. And the LORD said unto Satan, Whence comest thou? Then Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Revelation 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

I contend Satan is permanently banished out of Heaven and access to God’s Throne during the midpoint of the Tribulation:

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

9 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The FIGURATIVE BEAST (the 7 Headed Beast) is RAISED, not  human being. 

You've said it yourself - it's a figurative beast. The beast represents a man. The beast is a singular entity. The bible says satan gives his power and authority to the beast. Note it's "the" (a singular definite article) not "these" or "those". It's referring to a singular entity not ten kings.

Rev. 13:2 (NKJV)- Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

I hope you know there are two beasts in Rev. 13. The first beast (the antichrist), verse 1. Then another beast (the false prophet), verse 11. They are two different beasts and are not referred to together as a singular entity.

Rev. 13: 3-4 (NKJV) - And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” (Emphasis mine). 

Note the passage says "him" not "they" (more than one person) or "it" (a literal beast). By the way no human would worship a literal beast. The word "beast" is a figure of speech used to represent a man of beastly character.

Further proof - 

Rev. 13:18 (NKJV) - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Emphasis mine).

Again here we have a singular phrase and a singular word personalizing the beast - "a man", "his". Definitely the beast is one man.

God bless you.

52 minutes ago, kenny2212 said:

You've said it yourself - it's a figurative beast. The beast represents a man. The beast is a singular entity. The bible says satan gives his power and authority to the beast. Note it's "the" (a singular definite article) not "these" or "those". It's referring to a singular entity not ten kings.

Rev. 13:2 (NKJV)- Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

I hope you know there are two beasts in Rev. 13. The first beast (the antichrist), verse 1. Then another beast (the false prophet), verse 11. They are two different beasts and are not referred to together as a singular entity.

Rev. 13: 3-4 (NKJV) - And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marveled and followed the beast. 4 So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” (Emphasis mine). 

Note the passage says "him" not "they" (more than one person) or "it" (a literal beast). By the way no human would worship a literal beast. The word "beast" is a figure of speech used to represent a man of beastly character.

Further proof - 

Rev. 13:18 (NKJV) - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Emphasis mine).

Again here we have a singular phrase and a singular word personalizing the beast - "a man", "his". Definitely the beast is one man.

God bless you.

Personally I like this explanation,but to each his own. 

https://biblehub.com/daniel/7-23.htm

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 5/7/2022 at 12:21 PM, kenny2212 said:

You've said it yourself - it's a figurative beast. The beast represents a man.

No, the 7 headed Beast is figurative because it represents MANY KINGDOMS, the Last Beast represents ONE MAN. You can be one man over Israel, there is nor ever was a 7 Headed Beast over Israel.

The bible says satan gives his power and authority to the beast. Note it's "the" (a singular definite article) not "these" or "those". It's referring to a singular entity not ten kings.

The Beast is ONE MAN who Europe (10 = Completion) gives their power unto (which means he's ELECTED.)

Of course, a MAN (Anti-Christ) who is the E.U. President and a MAN who will be  Jewish High Priest (False Prophet).

For starters you need to get off the he, she, they concept, it usually falls short when looking at translations from other languages anyway. The BEAST (Man) made the 7 Headed Beast come back to life. This is done because Rome was the Mortal Wound, then the A.C. Heals the Mortal Wound of the 7 Headed Beast. No man is killed then comes back to life PERIOD. The Wound was because Israel was NO MORE this there could be no Beast over them, plus the church could not be overcome by Satan. Beast is not a figure of speech, it signifies an ENTITY with POWER over Israel. The 7 Headed Beast is a figure of speech because there is no such ENTITY. But there was a Babylon, and a Rome, and a coming Anti-Christ.

Edited by Revelation Man

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I contend Satan is permanently banished out of Heaven and access to God’s Throne during the midpoint of the Tribulation:

Revelation 12:9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Scripture teaches Satan was cast out long ago, he was walking to and from in the earth during Jobs time, he was on the earth during the temptation of Jesus in the wilderness for 40 days

Revelation 12:9-10 is retelling the event that took place long ago

To claim Satan is presently at God's throne is morbid and unthinkable