IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,119
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 5/5/2022 at 6:36 AM, kenny2212 said:

I have studied and seen that it is just stated in the book of Daniel and other places in the bible that the antichrist breaks his peace treaty with Israel at the half-point of agreed treaty period.

Although this belief is what is commonly taught, it is not what the passage actually states. Note that nothing here (below) mentions any breaking of the covenant "he" made with "the many."

This passage was fulfilled within 66-73 AD; but, whether you accept that or not, one cannot presume from the actual text that there is any breaking of a covenant. It just isn't there; it has only been presumed to be there by people who read their own beliefs into the passage. But in matter of fact, the two events being prophesied -- 1) the making of a covenant, and 2) the causing to cease of blood sacrifice and offering -- are simply not said to be contingent upon one another.

Always be on guard for presumptions of others that are made to sound convincing.

וְהִגְבִּיר/And he shall cause to prevail/confirm; or, And he shall make strong [Hiphil Perfect 3ms with וְ/vav consecutive prefix] בְּרִית/a covenant לָרַבִּים/for the multitude שָׁבוּעַ/week אֶחָד/one…  וַחֲצִי/and the midst/middle of הַשָּׁבוּעַ/the week יַשְׁבִּית/he shall cause to cease [Hiphil Imperfect 3ms] זֶבַח/blood sacrifice וּמִנְחָה/and offering.

And he shall cause to prevail/confirm (or, shall make strong) a covenant for the multitude one week, and in the midst/middle of the week, he shall cause to cease blood sacrifice and offering.

Edited by WilliamL

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

52 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

I missed "China" in Gods words?

The army from the East.  The only country which has stated that they can field an army of 200,000,000 with their reserves is China. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

1/3 of mankind resides between China and the Eurphrates River. The United States has no play in Armageddon. 

The only benefit is to fight Christ with all the other nations with Satan, the beast and the False Prophet. 

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

The US military is stationed in Israel when the beast attacks israel. Quite a few will be at our base there but from my understanding the majority will be around Jerusalem. 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 5/7/2022 at 6:20 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Not hardly, if it had as already taken place, they shouldn't still be there but they are. They just call themselves by different names. 

You havnt compared psalms 83 to revelation have you. 

I am in the know, you seem to be guessing brother. 

So, I  was watching Dr. David Regan's video of 10 or so years ago, maybe 2015, not 100 percent sure, and he's like there are 9 end time wars and he's stating Psalm 83 is still one of them. But he also makes a curious statement, there is never a declared winner in Psalm 83. He also shows how every war is basically with an Neighbor of Israel who has an IMMEDIATE BORDER with Israel when you run d0wn all the nations in Psalm 83 which I have done, and he did also. The Coming Gog & Magog War is just the opposite, it has NO NEIGHBORS with a COMMON BORDER in that war, did you know that? Now do you understand what is meant by "She lives in UNWALLED VILLIAGES"? It means that Israel and her immediate border nations, who had all of these skirmishes below from 1948-2010ish, are brought to peace (Abraham Accords by Trump). Thus Gog and Magog are AT HAND, and these Psalm 83 Wars/Skirmishes have already happened. I am able see these things, its my calling. No one ever WINS was the clue I needed !! It was a 60 some odd year stand off, then when Iran came along all of these nations decided Israel needed to be their friend, not their foe !! About a month ago, the UAE had one of their Royal Planes land in Israel for the first time ever !!

So because of Dr. Regan's point that no winner is ever declared, as I do, I got an idea, (Holy Spirt inspired thought), I looked up all of the wars/skirmishes from 1948 to around 2010ish when Iran starting bringing Israel and her IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORS into alignment with a common cause, they all fear a Nuclear Iran arising in the region thanks to the fraud Obama.

Arab–Israeli conflict (Wikipedia)

1948–1949 First Arab–Israeli War6,373 Israelis
10,000 Arabs Israeli victory, independence confirmed

1951–1955 Palestinian Fedayeen insurgency 967 Israelis
5,000 Palestinians Israeli victory

1956 Suez War 231 Israelis
3,000 Egyptians Israeli military victory, Egyptian political victory
Israeli occupation of the Sinai Peninsula until March 1957

1967 The Six-Day War776 Israelis
18,300 Arabs Israeli victory
Israel captures and occupies the Gaza Strip and Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria

1967–1970 War of Attrition1,424 Israelis
5,000 Egyptians Both sides claim victory, continued Israeli control of Sinai

1971–1982Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon Israeli victory

1973 Yom Kippur War2,688 Israelis
19,000 Arabs Israeli victory, Arab offensives repulsed
Camp David Accords followed by Egypt–Israel peace treaty; Israel returns Sinai Peninsula in exchange for mutual recognition

1978 First South Lebanon conflict Israeli victory, PLO expelled from southern Lebanon

1982First Lebanon War1,216 Israelis
20,825 Arabs Israeli tactical victory but strategic failure
Syrian political advantage
PLO expelled from Lebanon

1985–2000 South Lebanon conflict Hezbollah victory
Israeli withdrawal from southern Lebanon

1987–1993First Palestinian Intifada200 Israelis
1,162 Palestinians Israeli victory, uprising suppressed

2000–2004Al-Aqsa Intifada1,100 Israelis
4,907 Palestinians Israeli victory, uprising suppressed

2006Operation Summer Rains Israeli victory, end of Hamas rocket fire into Israel until May 2007

Second Lebanon War164 Israelis
1,954 Lebanese Stalemate, both sides claim victory

2008–2009Gaza War14 Israelis
1,434 Palestinians Israeli victory

THIS ABOVE IS THE Psalm 83 War, LOOK at the Nations involved, every nation mentioned in Psalm 83 is in the ABOVE SKIRMISHES in which NO WINNER is ever declared in Psalm 83.

We are PAST THAT POINT, we are now Approaching the Gog & Magog War where no nation with an IMMEDIATE BORDER is said to fight against Israel, we can see who they are, thus a PEACE ACCORD (Unwalled Villiages) is put forth just before the Gog and Magog War happens. You just are not in the know brother.

I understand ever bit of the book of Revelation. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

13 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The US military is stationed in Israel when the beast attacks israel. Quite a few will be at our base there but from my understanding the majority will be around Jerusalem. 

No Jewish people in Jerusalem prior to Armegeddon. All have been chased into the wilderness by Satan for 3 1/2 years.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

19 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I am in the know, you seem to be guessing brother. 

So, I  was watching Dr. David Regan's video of 10 or so years ago, maybe 2015, not 100 percent sure, and he's like there are 9 end time wars and he's stating Psalm 83 is still one of them. But he also makes a curious statement, there is never a declared winner in Psalm 83. He also shows how every war is basically with an Neighbor of Israel who has an IMMEDIATE BORDER with Israel when you run d0wn all the nations in Psalm 83 which  have done, and he dd also. The Coming Gog & Magog War is just the opposite, it has NO NEIGHBORS with a COMMON BORDER in that war, dd you now that? Now do you understand what is meant by "She lives in UNWALLED VILLIAGES"? It means that Israel and her immediate border nations, who had all of these skirmishes below from 1948-2010ish, are brought to peace (Abraham Accords by Trump). Thus Gog and Magog are AT HAND, and these Psalm 83 Wars/Skirmishes have already happened. I am able see these things, its my calling. No one ever WINS was the clue I needed !! It was a 60 some odd year stand off, then when Iran came along all of these nations decided Israel needed to be their friend, not their foe !! About a month ago, the UAE had one of their Royal Planes land in Israel for the first time ever !!

So because of Dr. Regan's point that no winner is ever declared, as I do, I got an idea, (Holy Spirt inspired thought), I looked up all of the wars/skirmishes from 1948 to around 2010ish when Iran starting bringing Israel and her IMMEDIATE NEIGHBORS into alignment with a common cause, they all fear  Nuclear Iran arising in the region thanks to the fraud Obama.

Arab–Israeli conflict (Wikipedia)

1948–1949 First Arab–Israeli War6,373 Israelis
10,000 Arabs Israeli victory, independence confirmed

1951–1955 Palestinian Fedayeen insurgency 967 Israelis
5,000 Palestinians Israeli victory

1956 Suez War 231 Israelis
3,000 Egyptians Israeli military victory, Egyptian political victory
Israeli occupation of the Sinai Peninsula until March 1957

1967 The Six-Day War776 Israelis
18,300 Arabs Israeli victory
Israel captures and occupies the Gaza Strip and Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, the West Bank from Jordan, and the Golan Heights from Syria

1967–1970 War of Attrition1,424 Israelis
5,000 Egyptians Both sides claim victory, continued Israeli control of Sinai

1971–1982Palestinian insurgency in South Lebanon Israeli victory

1973 Yom Kippur War2,688 Israelis
19,000 Arabs Israeli victory, Arab offensives repulsed
Camp David Accords followed by Egypt–Israel peace treaty; Israel returns Sinai Peninsula in exchange for mutual recognition

1978 First South Lebanon conflict Israeli victory, PLO expelled from southern Lebanon

1982First Lebanon War1,216 Israelis
20,825 Arabs Israeli tactical victory but strategic failure
Syrian political advantage
PLO expelled from Lebanon

1985–2000South Lebanon conflict Hezbollah victory
Israeli withdrawal from southern Lebanon

1987–1993First Palestinian Intifada200 Israelis
1,162 Palestinians Israeli victory, uprising suppressed

2000–2004Al-Aqsa Intifada1,100 Israelis
4,907 Palestinians Israeli victory, uprising suppressed

2006Operation Summer Rains Israeli victory, end of Hamas rocket fire into Israel until May 2007

Second Lebanon War164 Israelis
1,954 Lebanese Stalemate, both sides claim victory

2008–2009Gaza War14 Israelis
1,434 Palestinians Israeli victory

THIS ABOVE IS THE Psalm 83 War, LOOK at the Nations involved, every nation mentioned in Psalm 83 is in the ABOVE SKIRMISHES in which NO WINNER is ever declared in Psalm 83.

We are PAST THA POINT, we are now Approaching the Gog & Magog War where no nation with an IMMEDIATE BORDER is said to fight against Israel, we cam see who the are, thus a PEACE ACCORD (Unwalled Villiages) is put forth just before the Gog and Magog War happens. You just are not in the know brother.

I understand ever bit of the book of Revelation. 

So you don't believe the lord could win against those who fight against him? 

https://biblehub.com/niv/psalms/83-5.htm

Same as

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-13.htm

https://biblehub.com/kjv/revelation/17-14.htm

I'm surprised you don't believe the lord could win that war. 

22 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

No Jewish people in Jerusalem prior to Armegeddon. All have been chased into the wilderness by Satan for 3 1/2 years.

In Christ 

Montana Marv 

Not according to Jesus. He says his disciples will be preaching the gospel throughout all the cities of Israel right up to the day he comes. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

You don't believe Jesus? 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:56 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

So you don't believe the lord could win against those who fight against him? 

Never stated that did I? That came from you. I gave you the actual PLAYERS in the Psalm 83 Wars which are more akin to 60 years of skirmishes. No winner in full means these skirmishes are continued until they come to a peace. So, God tells you this happens and never gives a winner in full, and by the way, Israel will get ALL the Promised Land but only after Jesus returns, so from 1948-2010ish God is not going to give an unrepented Israel FULL VICTORY, He brought them back into the land for His names sake, He says so, not because of anything they did. 

God could have given Israel WORLD DOMINATION 3000 years ago or 2000 years ago but He didn't because of their sin, they had to repent and never did, and they still haven't, that happens during the 70th week. So why would God give them victory now? He brought them back and protected that portion of land, they got a little more land via a war others started hence they now occupy the Golan Heights, but when battles rage for 60-65 years then you have no overall victor, and since God foretold this, it must be His plans!!

So, your assumptions are wrong. 

Then comes the Gog & Magog Wars where God does give Israel the Victory over Russia, Iran and Turkey's Armies, but not over their Lands per se, just over their Armies whom God Himself wipes out. So, you think Israel came back into the land, she had many nations surrounding her trying to take her out for 60 plus years but God placed that NOWHERE in all of the scriptures? Pssttt, every nation named in Psalm 83 are THOSE NATIONS I mentioned in THOSE WARS or skirmishes, its pretty simple. 

Edited by Revelation Man

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Never stated that did I? That came from you. I gave you the actual PLAYERS in the Psalm 83 Wars which are more akin to 60 years of skirmishes. No winner in full means the are continue until they come to a peace. So, God tells you this happens never gives a winner in full, and by the way, Israel will get ALL the Promised Land but only after Jesus returns, so from 1948-2010ish God is not going to give an unrepented Israel FULL VICTORY, He brought them back into the land for His names sake, He says so. 

God could have given Israel WORLD DOMINATION 3000 years ago or 2000 years ago but He didn't because of their sin, they had to repent and never did, and they still haven't, that happens during the 70th week. So why would God give them victory? He brought them back and protected that portion of land, they got a little more land via a war others started the Golan Heights, but when battles rage for 70 years then you have no overall victor, and since God foretold this, it must be His plans!!

So, your assumptions are wrong. 

Then comes the Gog & Magog Wars where God does give Israel the Victory over Russia, Iran and Turkey's Armies. So, you think Israel came back into the land, she had many nations surrounding her trying to take her out for 60 plus years but God placed that NOWHERE in all of the scriptures? Pssttt, every nation named in Psalm 83 are THOSE NATIONS I mentioned in THOSE WARS or skirmishes, its pretty simple. 

The Lord doesn't skirmish. 

When those ten horns make war with the Lamb, they perish altogether. 

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The Lord doesn't skirmish. 

When those ten horns make war with the Lamb, they perish altogether. 

Psalm 83 are SKIRMISHES with Israel, not with God per se. Then comes the Gog and Magog War where God wipes out Russian, Turkish and Iranian Armies, this CLEARS THE PATH for the coming Anti-Christ and his European (10 means COMPLETE Europe all 26-27 nations) nations who elected him.

No where in Psalm 83 are these skirmishes called wars.