IGNORED

WHY DOES THE ANTICHRIST BREAK HIS PEACE TREATY WITH ISRAEL?

kenny2212

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

22 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

Yes. When the bible talks about being sown, it means being buried. A seed is sowed in the earth, in the same way a body is buried in the earth.

1 Cor. 15:37-38 (NKJV) -  And what you sow, you do not sow that body that shall be, but mere grain—perhaps wheat or some other grain. But God gives it a body as He pleases, and to each seed its own body.

Just as God gives seeds sown the body he likes, so also will he give believers buried in the earth new bodies at the resurrection.

Yes. It is true that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.

1. Cor. 15:50 (NKJV) -  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

1 Cor. 15:44-45 (NKJV) -  It is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written, “The first man Adam became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.

That's why I say brother that we must DIE.....Not for deaths sake, we just LEAVE our old body behind. You catch my drift now? We are not taking these earthly bodies with us, thus there will be 1 Billion bodies strown over the earth, as we all fly away in Spirit. Thus Satan will direct deception, I truly believe that COVID 19 was more than Satan trying to steal an Election, he also wants to set up a coming grand deception, they will blame this on fundamental types not heeding their advice. They will say, see, see, see, a pandemic is upon us.

Edited by Revelation Man

On 5/16/2022 at 2:49 PM, WilliamL said:

Nothing in Psalm 83 is prophetic. Doesn't even hint about it.

21. The Psalm 83 War: When?

An explanation of the historical background of Psalm 83 and related OT texts, and the modern false presumptions about them.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1166-the-psalm-83-war-when/

I read your post brother, of course all prophets, minor prophets, Psalmists etc. wrote about their time, but they wrote prophesies, David, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Daniel all wrote about their times on earth AND about future prophetic events, so I do not think that first point stands up very well at all brother.

As per Lamentations, I will stick with its author as Jeremiah instead of guessing. Some professors try to say Moses didn't write the scriptures, Jesus said he did. Facts now point to Joseph inventing the first Alphabet, not the Phoenicians. Ramses was also not the Pharaoh of the Exodus, that's 200-300 years to late.

As per being a princess among the provinces, the wording in no wise mandates anything, the wars in Ezekiel 38-39 and in the book of Revelation are all on horses, but we know that is not going to be the case don't we? The authors used the vernacular of their own time (of course) to paint any prophetic picture of coming future events. They did not understand what a Tank was.

Before the Gog and Magog war comes there must be a SECURE Israel according to Ezekiel, she has to be living in "Unwalled Villages", so Israel has to be at peace with her immediate neighbors. We also know at no time in history has the nations mentioned in Psalm 83 conspired via a sort of confederation to come against Israel all at one time, (I say its a Satanic strategy, but it is still a confederation nevertheless). 

Psalm 83:1 Keep not thou silence, O God: hold not thy peace, and be not still, O God. 2 For, lo, thine enemies make a tumult: and they that hate thee have lifted up the head. 3 They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.

They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance. 5 For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

6 The tabernacles of Edom, and the Ishmaelites; of Moab, and the Hagarenes; 7 Gebal, and Ammon, and Amalek; the Philistines with the inhabitants of Tyre; 8 Assur also is joined with them: they have holpen the children of Lot. Selah.

1.) Edom is in modern Central & Southern Jordan, some say the Palestinians migrated from there, but I say they came from all over the area.

2.) Ishmaelites of Moab are in modern Central Jordan but migrated to Saudi Arabia

3.) Hagarenes were from south of Israel, and are  modern day Egyptians.

4.) Gebal are living in North Lebanon (Hezbollah)

5.) Ammon are the Palestinians and North Jordan

6.) Amalek are the Arabs of the Sinai area.

7.) Philistines are in the Gaza strip (Hamas)

8.) Tyre would be Southern Lebanon (Hezbollah)

9.) Assur would be Syria, parts of Iraq

333953816_1200px-Kingdoms_around_Israel_830_map.svg(1).png.d97e9dfe4b404b3b705679752c8ea8c0.png

At no time in history have these nations formed a Confederation in order to wipe out Israel, it never happened brother, until 1948.

Arab-Israeli wars, series of military conflicts between Israeli forces and various Arab forces, most notably in 1948–49, 1956, 1967, 1973, 1982, and 2006. This article focuses on those conflicts that involved Arab forces based outside of Palestine. For coverage of conflicts specific to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, see Israel, Palestine, intifada, and Gaza Strip.

1948–49: Israel’s War of Independence and the Palestinian Nakbah

In November 1947 the United Nations (UN) voted to partition the British mandate of Palestine into a Jewish state and an Arab state (see United Nations Resolution 181). Clashes broke out almost immediately between Jews and Arabs in Palestine. As British troops prepared to withdraw from Palestine, conflict continued to escalate, with both Jewish and Arab forces committing belligerences. Among the most infamous events was the attack on the Arab village of Dayr Yāsīn on April 9, 1948. The news of a brutal massacre there by Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang forces spread widely and inspired both panic and retaliation. Days later, Arab forces attacked a Jewish convoy headed for Hadassah Hospital, killing 78.

On the eve of the British forces’ May 15, 1948, withdrawal, Israel declared independence. The next day, Arab forces from Egypt, Transjordan (Jordan), Iraq, Syria, and Lebanon occupied the areas in southern and eastern Palestine not apportioned to the Jews by the UN partition of Palestine and then captured East Jerusalem, including the small Jewish quarter of the Old City. The stated purpose of the invasion was to restore law and order in light of British withdrawal, citing incidents such as that at Dayr Yāsīn, and a growing refugee crisis in neighbouring Arab countries. The Israelis, meanwhile, won control of the main road to Jerusalem through the Yehuda Mountains (“Hills of Judaea”) and successfully repulsed repeated Arab attacks. By early 1949 the Israelis had managed to occupy all of the Negev up to the former Egypt-Palestine frontier, except for the Gaza Strip.

1956 - Suez Canal Crises, Egypt vs. Israel.

1967 - The Six Days War

Arab and Israeli forces clashed for the third time June 5–10, 1967, in what came to be called the Six-Day War (or June War). In early 1967 Syria intensified its bombardment of Israeli villages from positions in the Golan Heights. When the Israeli Air Force shot down six Syrian MiG fighter jets in reprisal, Nasser mobilized his forces near the Sinai border, dismissing the UN force there, and he again sought to blockade Elat. In May 1967 Egypt signed a mutual defense pact with Jordan.

Israel answered this apparent Arab rush to war by staging a sudden air assault, destroying Egypt’s air force on the ground. The Israeli victory on the ground was also overwhelming. Israeli units drove back Syrian forces from the Golan Heights, took control of the Gaza Strip and the Sinai Peninsula from Egypt, and drove Jordanian forces from the West Bank. Importantly, the Israelis were left in sole control of Jerusalem.

1973 - Yom Kippur War Egypt and Syria almost defeat Israel

1982 - Lebanon War

2006 - Second Lebanon War

All of the players are the ones mentioned in Psalm 83. No one can find in history anywhere where all of these nations formed a Confederate to wipe out Israel except in these end times since 1948 until 2010ish, it is not anywhere to be found in any history book my brother. We have just witnessed these events happening in our lifetimes, the problem is most people did not grasp it as such. Even Dr. Regan missed it. 

Only a Nuclear Iran brought this 60 some odd year war/skirmish to an end. Now the Abraham Accords has us in a MUST NEEDS BE PLACE for end time prophecy to come to pass. Russia, Iran and Turkey MUST INVADE Israel, and Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, and the Arabs/Saudis/UAE etc. can not take part in this end time war, and if Russia and Iran invaded Israel 15 years ago, all of those nations would have JOINED IN, and we all know this. 

Thus, Gog and Magog is now AT HAND, Israel even has something that would make Russia want to invade her, Russia needs to sell gas to the E.U area, Israel undercutting them would be a huge bone of contention, well Israel has discovered a HUGE Gas field. 

God is about to PLACE THE HOOK, in Russia's mouth. 

People better get right with the Lord NOW !! Amen.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,207
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 5/8/2022 at 10:19 PM, Dennis1209 said:

Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

The Lord initiates a dialog and challenges to Satan concerning the righteous Job. The text is clear, not by Skype, email, text message, snail mail, or telepathy. The Lord did not go where Satan was; Satan went to where the Lord resides and before His throne. This text cannot be any clearer.

Hi Dennis,

May I suggest that `coming before the Lord` is what we do also, but we are no where near the third heaven, God`s throne. It refers to Satan having to `bow` before God under His authority and give an account of what God asks. 

Remember nothing impure can actually stand physically before the Holy God. Also God is a spirit and dwells in unapproachable light. (1 Tim. 6: 16) 

Thus I would say that when some being has to approach God it is by `bending the knee,` stopping and actually being held by the power of God, His great authority over all, and then that being then has to give an account in regard to what God requests.

some thoughts, Marilyn.

I think as believers we take `coming before the Lord,` all too lightly.   

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I personally don't believe there is an actual War of Armageddon per se, its just Jesus slaying all of the wicked by the "PRESENCE of his Coming" He speaks victory and it happens, God doesn't have to fight when He deems victory at hand by His own son, when God fought through Israel battles had to happen, but at the very end times, everything is over for the wicked, judgment is complete.

So, these things are not dogma, the Second Coming by Jesus at the very end is Dogma, and the Rapture is Dogma, painting a picture of hw one BELIVES this will happen is merely semantics. 

You personally don't believe the very clear scripture below, the whole world will be gathered to Israel's Megiddo

Revelation 16:12-17KJV

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17 And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

Edited by truth7t7

8 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

You personally don't believe the very clear scripture below, the whole world will be gathered to Israel's Megiddo

You are not able to grasp things it seems. God doesn't WAR? He will just DEFEAT. Paul says he will destroy them by the presence of his coming. Its not a real fight, its called Armageddon to show where it goes down. 

They are gathering to kill the Jews who are in the Petra/Bozrah area, that is where they are headed, then Jesus shows up. No one on our side will die, we already have overcome death, we will be in our glorious bodies. 

Its no war, its VICTORY by Jesus. Simple really. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

You are not able to gras things it seems. God doesn't WAR? He will just DEFEAT. Paul says he will destroy them by the presence of his coming. Its not a real fight, its called Armageddon to show where it goes down. 

They are gathering to kill the Jews who are in Petra, that is where they are headed, then Jesus shows up. No one on our side will die, we  already have overcome death, we will be in our glorious bodies. 

Its no war, its VICTORY by Jesus. Simple really. 

The world is drawn to Israel's Megiddo to kill the (Two Witnesses) of Revelation 11, that will bring the plagues of Revelation upon the beast and his kingdom for 1260 days, as the final hours of earth's existence unfolds

The woman in the wilderness of Revelation 12:6 will be in the wilderness of Bashan, Gilead, and Carmel, being fed Manna from heaven, as in the days of old, after coming out of Egypt

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

May I suggest that `coming before the Lord` is what we do also, but we are no where near the third heaven, God`s throne. It refers to Satan having to `bow` before God under His authority and give an account of what God asks. 

Remember nothing impure can actually stand physically before the Holy God. Also God is a spirit and dwells in unapproachable light. (1 Tim. 6: 16) 

Thus I would say that when some being has to approach God it is by `bending the knee,` stopping and actually being held by the power of God, His great authority over all, and then that being then has to give an account in regard to what God requests.

some thoughts, Marilyn.

Good morning, Marilyn,

This topic is beyond my understanding, and my thoughts and interpretations may be erroneous. I was adamant that no sin was allowed in the third Heaven. I think it is likely that Satan and the sons of God (his followers) physically manifest themselves in Heaven before God for the following reasons. Once again, I could be in error and am not emphatic about it, but it is how I interpret and picture what scripture says.

We Christians communicate with God through prayer; our spirit, through the Holy Spirit, can boldly go before the throne of God. I believe the only prayer God will hear from an unrepentant unsaved person is that of acknowledging and believing the work of Jesus and asking for forgiveness and eternal life. How would the spiritual realm communicate with the Lord?

I referenced: Job 1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Throughout the Bible, physically presenting oneself to the King was done in person. How does anyone present themselves remotely? The sons of God and Satan presented themselves to where God dwells, and this appears to be the third Heaven.

Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heaven and the earth.

Logically, God created the Heaven in which He resides and dwells, notwithstanding His omnipresence.

Romans 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

The whole creation would include the entire universe, yes? Would creation also include the third Heaven where God resides on His Throne?

Revelation 12:12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

The preceding is something new that occurs during the Tribulation. Satan is now cast down to earth from above. From where was he cast down? Since the fall, by usurping Adam’s dominion and authority, he has been the prince and power of the air.

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

When did this begin? Was the temptation in the Garden of Eden the beginning? I think not, and I believe it was at some unknown point before the six-day creation week.

As I implied, my theology and hermeneutics may be in left field; it is how I hammer a jigsaw piece that doesn’t fit with an eight-pound sludge hammer. 😊

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The world is drawn to Israel's Megiddo to kill the (Two Witnesses) of Revelation 11, that will bring the plagues of Revelation upon the beast and his kingdom for 1260 days, as the final hours of earth's existence unfolds

Not understanding the timeline leaves you hopeless on any interpretation/understanding of the timelines.

When does Armageddon happen? After the 6th Vial of course, and these Kings of the WHOLE WORLD gather at that 6th Vial as Rev. 16:12-14 shows us. So, how can these kings/peoples "Gather" to kill the Two-witnesses when they don't even start gathering util after the Two-witnesses have died during the 2nd Woe? 

Rev. 11:11 And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14 The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

The Third Woe is the 7th Trump  which brings the 7 Vials. The Kings GATHER at the 6th Vial. See how I destroyed that premise with scriptures brother? You are all over the place because you refuse to ever change any idea you have ever (seemingly) had. Meanwhile I love being reproved by God. My approach is just the opposite, I don't think its bad to be told, you are wrong Ron, I think its great that God loves me so much He's willing to "spank me" so tp speak as a child gone astray and thus teach me His truths, in spite of my limitations. But I bet you will refuse to admit that these kings are not really going to be gathering to kill these  Two-witnesses, even though knowing the timeline proves thus.

My word, you have 1260 days AFTER the Two-witnesses die. Man, you really are confused on the timeline. 

6 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The woman in the wilderness of Revelation 12:6 will be in the wilderness of Bashan, Gilead, and Carmel, being fed Manna from heaven, as in the days of old, after coming out of Egypt

Israel (Woman/144,000) will be in the Petra/Bozrah area of Edom. 

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning, Marilyn,

This topic is beyond my understanding, and my thoughts and interpretations may be erroneous. I was adamant that no sin was allowed in the third Heaven. I think it is likely that Satan and the sons of God (his followers) physically manifest themselves in Heaven before God for the following reasons. Once again, I could be in error and am not emphatic about it, but it is how I interpret and picture what scripture says.

Satan and his hordes reside in the third heaven (our Universe) we reside in the first Heaven (to us) our Atmosphere. Gid Resides in the 3rd Heaven Paul spoke of, he knew of ours and the one the moon and stars resided in, then he speaks of a Third Heaven God resides in, outside our universe no doubt. 

I haven't really studied this in depth tbh, but Satan may be able to appear begore a throne God has sat up in this universe, but not in the 3rd Heaven still, or Satan being a created being may still have access but only to accuse the brothers day and night as in its a Court Action so to speak. Meanwhile only Adam was created, we are born of Sin Flesh via our DNA, al the Angels were created just like Adam was, they no longer have glorious bodies like the Angels do. Its just supposition, I haven't felt the need to study it tbh, but I get the whim sometimes, I decided to study Dan. 11 and 12 and did a comprehensive study and named every king and every player in chapter 11. This is an interesting question, but I don't think in the end it matters to us a whole lot.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

15 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Dennis,

some thoughts, Marilyn.

Well said, Marilyn.