• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,084
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

For sure plenty of super stuff out there, you mentioned humans seeing colors the dragonfly has 33 light detecting proteins. If im not mistaken they have the best color vision.

A problem for mammals, is that they went through a time when most of them were nocturnal, and color vision wasn't that useful.   Primates are a bit better than most mammals in this regard, but we are far from the best color vision, even among vertebrates.    I believe most fish and birds have better color vision than we do.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

The Inca's claim the Nephilim did it. 

They claim others before them.   Nephilim weren't mentioned.

If this is true like other Cultures claim, Nephilim were from Angelic Beings.   They would possess knowledge far greater than our minds today.

Odd then, that they couldn't do any better than humans at those walls.   They could only fit them accurately on one side.    Not very impressive.

I disagree.   I operate all specialized equipment in my research including the most Precise of them all [Jig Grinder] and we have nothing to match what they did on that large of a scale.

For example, the mirrors on the new space telescope are ground to a much, much higher level of precision than the Inca wall stones.   And this, is even more precise:
https://wonderfulengineering.com/this-silicon-sphere-is-the-worlds-roundest-object/

I'd be willing to see a checkable list of those "top dogs" who couldn't figure it out.    Isn't that hard to do, really.

You should see their work.  Equally impressive for modern terms.  But even they admit no match for the past.

No checkable list?   Regrettable.   If you do find any, post them here for us.

Edited by The Barbarian

So no top dog masons?     Again, if you ever find one, let us know.

And show us that 1o foot chisel they found near the Inca walls.   Checkable source.

And given that the Egyptians managed bigger stones without giants and industrial cranes, what makes you think  than other people couldn't?

2 hours ago, Heaven_Bound said:

As someone who can Form/Create/Design/Machine/Mold ANYTHING and use a Jig Grinder to EXPERTISE level, I am telling you what 80 Ton rock would require.   I am the Top Dog in my Field!

I suspect that you've never had to fit a 80 ton rock into anything.    However, there were people who were experts at this.   

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  76
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

On 5/27/2022 at 10:08 PM, ayin jade said:

Are you saying things in the bible are wrong?

I've learn to trust what Jesus says, The Father and the Son, Holy Spirit has created all things. and is in need of nothing. Let me ask you something is jealous a fruit of the Spirit.

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/25/2022 at 6:31 PM, The Barbarian said:

Or the Milano mutation, that provides good protection from hardening of the arteries.  Mutations can be good or bad, but they are mostly neutral and don't do much of anything.    But they all are information.

Just to interject a thought here, that "good, bad or neutral" mutations are often relative to the environmental conditions at the time and place the creature happens to be living in.  I'm not sure that creatures including humans that have survived to our era necessarily means they are "fitter" in a general sense.  I just have not heard that discussed anywhere and thought it might be worth a mention.  It's possible I've picked up a wrong impression but I have a sense that "fittest' in an absolute kind of way is always assumed when it comes to evolution.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Days Won:  5

On 5/26/2022 at 12:43 AM, Heaven_Bound said:

Because God in Chapter Two of Genesis defines what He meant by what we read in Chapter One.

19 ADONAI Elohim had formed from the ground every animal of the field and every flying creature of the sky, so He brought them to the man to see what he would call them. Whatever the man called them—each living creature—that was its name.

This portion is most important:

ADONAI Elohim had formed from the ground every animal of the field and every flying creature of the sky

ADONAI Elohim [[had formed from the ground]]

Just like man in Verse 7 : Then ADONAI Elohim formed the man

So we know Man, Fowl, and Animals was FORMED by God Himself!

So that proves Evolution was not how God created Animals, birds, and man.  He FORMED them all the Same Way [[[from the GROUND]]]!

Here are some other passages where the bible uses the words "formed" and "created":  it seems those words can mean developed or grown, since these same words are used in the bible for being formed/created in the womb.....  In other words those words don't have to mean literally sculpted (out of clay/dirt) or instantaneously  created.  The word "formed" to me even seems to IMPLY a process of development or growth.

Isa 44:2

Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

Isa 44:24

Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; that stretcheth forth the heavens alone; that spreadeth abroad the earth by myself;

Isa 45:18

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

Isa 49:5

And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

Jer 1:5

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Gal 4:19

My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Psa 102:18

This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD.

Isa 41:19-20

I will plant in the wilderness the cedar, the shittah tree, and the myrtle, and the oil tree; I will set in the desert the fir tree, and the pine, and the box tree together:

That they may see, and know, and consider, and understand together, that the hand of the LORD hath done this, and the Holy One of Israel hath created it.

Isa 48:6-7

Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare it? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

They are created now, and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

Eze 21:30

Shall I cause it to return into his sheath? I will judge thee in the place where thou wast created, in the land of thy nativity.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  5,240
  • Content Per Day:  2.09
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

Just to interject a thought here, that "good, bad or neutral" mutations are often relative to the environmental conditions at the time and place the creature happens to be living in.  I'm not sure that creatures including humans that have survived to our era necessarily means they are "fitter" in a general sense.  I just have not heard that discussed anywhere and thought it might be worth a mention.  It's possible I've picked up a wrong impression but I have a sense that "fittest' in an absolute kind of way is always assumed when it comes to evolution.

Absolutely, context is always essential for understanding what a mutation is doing in a population.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,126
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

Funny-Man-Evolution-To-Eat-Picture.jpg

• Haha 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0