• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Pure conjecture on your part, needed in order to support your view on Daniel 2. Oh well...

By the way, I thought you were saying a 'NUMBER" not the book of Numbers. The Noah incident and the flood took place BEFORE just lie I stated, Numbers coming after Genesis doesn't change the facts that genesis Chapter 6 is before chapter 7, Numbers like Judges is a the stories of the bible all lined up in varied other categories. So, the Demonic event happened one chapter BEFORE the flood. Thus all of them were indeed wiped out. Thus you ate the one trying to twist THE TIMING, you know Gen. 6 happened before the Flood, come on !! Because I did nor have time to study it today you tried to pull a fast one, he, he he........never get it past me. I am too up to date on the bible because the Holy Spirit is my traveling companion.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  15

20 hours ago, WilliamL said:

And other fallen spirits then came after the Flood, just as Genesis foretold:

Gen. 6:4 There were giants/nephilim on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them.

Num. 13:33 “There we saw the giants/nephilim (the descendants of Anak came from the giants/nephilim ); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.”

Ah the Nephilim. They are getting a lot of publicity these days (movies like Prometheus). A hybrid lifeform who are children of women and angels (sons of god), “[4] The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown [probably Hercules, Thor, and etc]. [5] The LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every intention of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. [6] And the LORD regretted that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him to his heart. [7] So the LORD said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, man and animals and creeping things and birds of the heavens, for I am sorry that I have made them.” [8] But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.” (Genesis 6:4-8, ESV). There was a reason God flooded the earth, because humans in their depravity were breeding with another species! Not something they tell us at Sunday school or even Sunday service.

Word of caution however, people who get too into Nephilim studies have lost sanity (I know a person directly affected). That is why its key we keep our eyes fixed on Christ, “fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” (Hebrews 12:2, NASB 1995) 

Note: I realize you quote Genesis 6, but I wanted the larger passage to make a point.