• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Joulre2abba said:

The topics are two different ones.

#1 Elijah was prophesied to come before the end of days. That is why they thought Jesus was a prophet in the spirit of Elijah, (whether or not they connected this..) he didn't die but was taken up to heaven alive.

#2 When Elijah and Moses appeared to talk with Jesus it was just days before his crucifixion. Moses had died.

Do you see the differences there?

There is  no difference, HINT: Both have Glorious Bodies NOW and did THEN, we know that because there were seen with Jesus, they are not resting in the grave like Daniel and others. If you die or are TAKEN, you still die, when we are Raptured in 1 Cor. 15:50-52 we are CHANGED (that simply means we DIE, because we lose our sin flesh and go to be with the Lord in Heaven, at that time) if we are still alive when Jesus comes for the dead souls resting. 

No SIN FLESH cam enter heaven, so you don't really think Elijah went to heaven without shedding his sin flesh do you? He an Moses are the Two-witnesses, the Spirit Man and the Law Giver and Plagues of Egypt Man.

It turns out that Jesus both died and rose from the dead then was taken up to heaven alive. So, Elijah and Moses represents that.

To us.. therefore he will come again to raise up all who have died in Christ, and, all who are alive at his coming and along with the risen, shall be changed from flesh bodies to like glorious bodies as His.

But.. what does that have to do with this..?

The Two-witnesses are what I was speaking about, you interjected Jesus. We all know Jesus was raised from the dead and went to to Heaven. Elijah will be sent back BEFORE the DOTL to turn Israel back unto God. This is very important. 

Israel repents in  Zechariah 13:8-9, then in the very next verse (14:1) the Day of the Lord ARRIVES, so Israel as a nation repents just before God's Wrath falls on the world. They then flee Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260 (Anti-Christ), that means the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, which is 45 days before the 1290 (False Prophet) and 75 days before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering.

[you replied] ".. they are not Elijah and Enoch.."

"Its Elijah and Moses imho, why else would they be seen at the mount with Jesus (configuration) just before his death?"

Well aren't Elijah and Moses Jews? :D

So, like I stated, I never stated they were Gentiles, thus your whole reply went down a never ending rabbit hole theory for no reason at all.

A: The topic at hand, via my question above is, With what scripture(s) do you derive that the two witnesses (by any names from the OT or NT) are Gentiles?

Elijah and Moses are Jews.......NOT Gentiles.

A: Well, that has made it necessary to read again, again. With the result that your post that I have replied to concerning the two witnesses.. and those I replied to within the same hour what had been posted by another concerning his saying that the two witnesses are Gentiles.

It's clear to me now that I had posted to you while still thinking of his assertions. So that when you said that I had conflated the first time .. even while rereading through your post the first time.. I was still conflating so I had not recognized that you had not said what he had.

That's OK, I make mistakes while reading others at times myself. I was thinking this guy just confuses everything I say, but of course a mistake is in us al, I understand that.

So yes.. I AM THE GREAT CONFLATOR. [said to the tune of The Great Pretender] Conflating what I thought I knew so well. So it seems to be not what I thought, you see. And for that, I go to embarrass-hell.

Excuse me while I walk through the flames and hit my head against the wall for awhile.

I said it in jest, hoping it would jar you senses. Since you placed to the tune the Great Pretender by J.B. I sense you saw the obvious and now understand my position. 

That's all that matters. Now we can at least talk on the same page.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  463
  • Content Per Day:  0.20

23 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

So, why would you assume I do not understand that the coming Two-witnesses are Jewish? Again, you once again seem to have conflated an issue brother.

Hi, I'm back and I'd like to go at this again. To say that I seem to have made a mistake.. There remains for me to say that you seem to have done the same.

In your previous post you stated that the two witnesses were not able to go into the Jewish portion but only stand in the Gentile court.

Where is the verse(s) text(s) that says that verbatim?

I've not come across any that would prevent two Jewish witnesses to be just as equally allowed to go where all other Jews have the privilege to go.

Didn't you say that they aren't allowed because they are sent only to the Gentiles? Where is the explicit text for that?

You've only given far removed verses to assert that it proves your claims.

I conclude that you have to use such because there are no explicit verses to support your opinions. And further, how does doing that led credibility to your statements?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

There is  no difference, HINT: Both have Glorious Bodies NOW and did THEN, we know that because there were seen with Jesus, they are not resting in the grave like Daniel and others. If you die or are TAKEN, you still die, when we are Raptured in 1 Cor. 15:50-52 we are CHANGED (that simply means we DIE, because we lose our sin flesh and go to be with the Lord in Heaven, at that time) if we are still alive when Jesus comes for the dead souls resting. 

No SIN FLESH cam enter heaven, so you don't really think Elijah went to heaven without shedding his sin flesh do you? He an Moses are the Two-witnesses, the Spirit Man and the Law Giver and Plagues of Egypt Man.

The Two-witnesses are what I was speaking about, you interjected Jesus. We all know Jesus was raised from the dead and went to to Heaven. Elijah will be sent back BEFORE the DOTL to turn Israel back unto God. This is very important. 

Israel repents in  Zechariah 13:8-9, then in the very next verse (14:1) the Day of the Lord ARRIVES, so Israel as a nation repents just before God's Wrath falls on the world. They then flee Judea at the 1290, which is 30 days before the 1260 (Anti-Christ), that means the Two-witnesses show up at the 1335, which is 45 days before the 1290 (False Prophet) and 75 days before the Anti-Christ goes forth conquering.

So, like I stated, I never stated they were Gentiles, thus your whole reply went down a never ending rabbit hole theory for no reason at all.

Elijah and Moses are Jews.......NOT Gentiles.

That's OK, I make mistakes while reading others at times myself. I was thinking this guy just confuses everything I say, but of course a mistake is in us al, I understand that.

I said it in jest, hoping it would jar you senses. Since you placed to the tune the Great Pretender by J.B. I sense you saw the obvious and now understand my position. 

https://biblehub.com/john/3-13.htm

No man has ascended into heaven except he that came from heaven, even the son of man which is in heaven. 

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Did you ever earlier say that they were Jews, as well as now? If you didn't then that is the reason for my mistaking you for believing the same as the other poster I'd also posted to.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Doing something in hopes to jar the others senses off of their closer to right than not direction.. is not being honest or sincere in my book. That sort of thing I think is what the proverbs calls a negative practice, then trying to lighten it by saying "Well, I was only kidding."

If you really had some truth to tell, then you wouldn't need to jar anyone's senses. You'd just use strongly supportive verses and let them do their job.

You assume that I saw what you call the obvious but after some reflection on what actually happened.. I see what you really did. 

And I do understand your position, but I still don't agree with it.. so no, we're not on the same page. I'm back on the track where I was before you used the 'jar your senses' tactic.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

Doing something in hopes to jar the others senses off of their closer to right than not direction.. is not being honest or sincere in my book. That sort of thing I think is what the proverbs calls a negative practice, then trying to lighten it by saying "Well, I was only kidding."

If you really had some truth to tell, then you wouldn't need to jar anyone's senses. You'd just use strongly supportive verses and let them do their job.

You assume that I saw what you call the obvious but after some reflection on what actually happened.. I see what you really did. 

And I do understand your position, but I still don't agree with it.. so no, we're not on the same page. I'm back on the track where I was before you used the 'jar your senses' tactic.

When anyone goes on a post and posts THAT LONG by claiming you think I said I don't believe the two witnesses are Jews, need to be jarred awake. And my point was as per us being on the SAME PAGE was only in reference unto the Two-witnesses being Jews. I would never saw you and I am on the same page OVERALL, you do not understand 1/100th of what I understand if I am being honest. Seems that went over your head also. I doubt you even understand my point on this, that's two things you have been in error on. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,405
  • Content Per Day:  0.94
  • Birthday:  05/14/1951

On 5/23/2022 at 12:50 PM, truth7t7 said:

Scripture clearly teaches that the (Man Of Sin/Antichrist) will be revealed in Jerusalem and be given power for 42 months,

Caesar was revealed as the Antichrist when he destroyed the temple and Jerusalem.

Caesar lives on in the form of the Bishop of Rome.

Roman Caesar worship, man is god, is still with us today.

The 42 months is symbolic of centuries and is not time of 3 1/2 years.

It is the 2nd part of the statue in Dan. 2, the iron.

the false prophet will be before him calling fire from heaven

Caesar is the false prophet of Caesar worship, the head of the Roman beast nation.

He did bring down fire from heaven, which was God's judgment on 70 AD Jerusalem.

to deceive people on earth to receive the mark an worship the image.

Not the planet, the people of Israel only, the known world of Israel at that time, 96 AD ish.

The mark of Roman beast nation is the mark of Caesar worship.

Ash Wednesday is still with us.

There is a whole bunch of things to take place, that will be signs preceding the Lord's return

Which return? The 70 AD ish coming or the second coming for salvation?

Jesus came once to die and be resurrected.

His second coming for salvation is about to happen.

After that, comes the fire. Rev 20

2 Thessalonians 2:1-4KJV

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

The apostles didn't know how many years it would be until the second coming for salvation happened.

They knew that the temple was going to be destroyed and that Jerusalem would fall, and after that there would be a times of the gentiles that would follow the fall.

But how many years it would be for each phase to take place? They thought that they might still be alive to see everything happen along with the resur/rapt second coming for salvation.

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

The day of the Lord against Jerusalem, 70 AD.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Caesar in the 33 AD - 70 AD time.

Are you expecting a second Caesar to come? Another Caesar?

He has been here for 2000 years, in one form or another.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Titus in the temple in the 70 AD ish time period.

In the mind of Caesar, he proved that there was no God and that the people of Israel are not God's people, proving that man is god, in his mind by destroying the temple.

After all, who could destroy the temple of God and his people, if their God was protecting it?

Revelation 13:12-14KJV

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

The beast is Rome.

The sea beast and the earth beast are both Rome, but different forms of the same beast nation.

The first Roman beast nation, the Roman Empire, is killed by the sword that comes out of the mouth of Jesus, the gospel of salvation and the kingdom of Israel. The second beast nation is an image of the first beast nation, but only an image, without the same power or substance.

They rule over the people of Israel for the 3 1/2 times, not the gentile planet, the entire world of the people of Israel in 96 AD ish and beyond.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Caesar destroyed 70 AD ish Jerusalem.

What is the deception? 

Caesar is god. Man is god. Worship the created as god. (Satan is god)

--

On 5/23/2022 at 2:02 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

Nebuchadanezars dream was about his kingdom.

The head of Gold was Babylon, yes.

But the other metals are other kingdoms.

The center of the dream is on the people of Israel and their return to restore Jerusalem.

The reason that the king had the dream is so that the dream would be recorded and remembered.

Please consider that Dan. 7 parallels Dan. 2 and that Dan. 7 speaks of how long these nations rule over the saints, both OT and NT saints. Dan 7:25

But Daniel had the vision of Dan. 7 and not the king.

Not about the rest of the world. We are now in the final stage of Nebuchadanezars dream of the toes.

Actually, the toes/horns ended when Jerusalem was restored to the control of the people of Israel. 1967

His kingdom was devided into many countries after the ottoman empire was defeated and great Britton collapsed. 

The iron Roman Empire iron nation divided long before the Ottoman Empire collapsed.

The statue is centered on Jerusalem and the people of Israel.

The Ottoman Empire and Britain are not shown except maybe as some clay.

I expect within the next 20 years that kingdom to be destroyed and given to the seed of Abraham. 

That would be good, but I don't believe that the Bible teaches that it will happen.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

14 hours ago, abcdef said:

Caesar was revealed as the Antichrist when he destroyed the temple and Jerusalem.

Caesar lives on in the form of the Bishop of Rome.

Roman Caesar worship, man is god, is still with us today.

The 42 months is symbolic of centuries and is not time of 3 1/2 years.

It is the 2nd part of the statue in Dan. 2, the iron.

Caesar is the false prophet of Caesar worship, the head of the Roman beast nation.

He did bring down fire from heaven, which was God's judgment on 70 AD Jerusalem.

Not the planet, the people of Israel only, the known world of Israel at that time, 96 AD ish.

The mark of Roman beast nation is the mark of Caesar worship.

Ash Wednesday is still with us.

Which return? The 70 AD ish coming or the second coming for salvation?

Jesus came once to die and be resurrected.

His second coming for salvation is about to happen.

After that, comes the fire. Rev 20

The apostles didn't know how many years it would be until the second coming for salvation happened.

They knew that the temple was going to be destroyed and that Jerusalem would fall, and after that there would be a times of the gentiles that would follow the fall.

But how many years it would be for each phase to take place? They thought that they might still be alive to see everything happen along with the resur/rapt second coming for salvation.

The day of the Lord against Jerusalem, 70 AD.

Caesar in the 33 AD - 70 AD time.

Are you expecting a second Caesar to come? Another Caesar?

He has been here for 2000 years, in one form or another.

Titus in the temple in the 70 AD ish time period.

In the mind of Caesar, he proved that there was no God and that the people of Israel are not God's people, proving that man is god, in his mind by destroying the temple.

After all, who could destroy the temple of God and his people, if their God was protecting it?

The beast is Rome.

The sea beast and the earth beast are both Rome, but different forms of the same beast nation.

The first Roman beast nation, the Roman Empire, is killed by the sword that comes out of the mouth of Jesus, the gospel of salvation and the kingdom of Israel. The second beast nation is an image of the first beast nation, but only an image, without the same power or substance.

They rule over the people of Israel for the 3 1/2 times, not the gentile planet, the entire world of the people of Israel in 96 AD ish and beyond.

Caesar destroyed 70 AD ish Jerusalem.

What is the deception? 

Caesar is god. Man is god. Worship the created as god. (Satan is god)

--

The (man of sin/antichrist) will be present on earth at the Lord's return, and will be destroyed by the brightness of his coming,a future event unfulfilled

Caesar committed suicide long ago, your preterist teaching "Fails"

2 Thessalonians 2:8KJV

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

Edited by truth7t7

4 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The (man of sin/antichrist) will be present on earth at the Lord's return,

Caesar and the Dan. 7 beast nation are still with us. 

They have changed form and become divided but are still Rome and Caesar, the Bishop of Rome.

The Dan. 2 statue shows the iron nation as continual. This means that the Antichrist is not just one person. The iron spans centuries as well as the toes.

The Antichrist in the time of Jesus was Caesar. The Antichrist at the end of the toes is Caesar, in a different form, an "image" nation of the original sea beast nation Caesar.

----

This Dan 2 iron Roman nation beast, is still present and will be present when Jesus comes for the kingdom of Israel at the second coming for salvation resur/rapt.

Then all human life on the planet ends in fire, yes?

----

In the Dan. 2 statue the toes end and then the statue ends and stands alone, just before the stone strikes.

The statue is showing the gentile nations that rule over the people of Israel until Jerusalem is restored.

When the toes end, it is not showing the end of the Roman iron on the planet, but ONLY that the rule of the iron nation over the people of Israel is ended, when Jerusalem is restored to the control of Israel.

But the iron Roman image nation will still exist when the stone strikes the statue, but its power over Israel is ended. (That is why the Roman beast nation must deceive the kings of the east into attacking Jerusalem) 

and will be destroyed by the brightness of his coming,

The brightness of His coming. Which coming is this? 

Can you show a parallel passage to this event? 

Jesus only comes one more time, a second time for salvation Heb 9:28, for the kingdom of Israel. Then this planet is turned to fire.

The iron Roman beast that is continual from 63 BC will be destroyed at that time, when Jesus comes for the Gospel kingdom of Israel.

a future event unfulfilled

Future yes, imminent, after this present Jerusalem falls. (2 witnesses)

Caesar committed suicide long ago, your preterist teaching "Fails"

Preterists also say that Jesus died and was resurrected.

Does that "fail"? Will you automatically reject this teaching because preterists teach it? 

2 Thessalonians 2:8KJV

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

It was revealed at the 70 AD ish destruction of the temple that Caesar was the Antichrist and that Rome was the iron and 4th beast of Dan. 7.

It is not the original Caesar Antichrist from 70 AD that is destroyed by the brightness of His coming,

It is the Caesar at the end of the Dan. 2 iron, that is destroyed by the brightness of the stone striking.

--