• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,870
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

11 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

None of us have the ability to bring Salvation to anyone, but we have the ability to introduce others to the why for the need of Salvation and Who can give them Salvation.   Then we offer that to them.  Once they refuse, you shake the Dust off your feet and give it to God.

Ignorance is a powerful force.  When one lives solely through their own understanding, refusing what the Word of God plainly states, there's no help for them other than for God to intervene.   It's best to let them rot in their own creative lies and you continue forward in the Perfect Will of God.

There are two parts in your posting.,.

And they raised a number of issues at hand. It is not that what you wanted to do, but that it happens because of the way we used words with multiple meanings or ambiguous meanings. 

In your first part you are talking about Salvation and this is without giving a clear picture of your thoughts that you harboured in your mind, that are meant to communicate your thoughts and your understanding of what is all about it..."Salvation". 

Also there is not any example posted that communicates your understanding of what you want to convey by using the word "Salvation".

It makes also someone wondering if there are other more specific words that can communicate the summary of your thoughts in this matter. 

This type of incomplete communication it makes others who choose not to ignore your incomprehensible comments to ask questions for clarification, and they should do it, and you can expect to do it as that will you give you the chance for opening up on your line of thinking...

But then what about your second part, is it something that encourage inquiries that seeks clarity...it makes someone wondering if they may be badly spoken about because they are asking someone for clarification. 

So what is this all about the "Salvation" you want to talked about, can you please be specific about it so we can be clarified in its proper meaning, that can lead into the proper use of this word..and with the context as to who needs or dies not need that "Salvation".

What it is behind this word "Salvation", please clarify...

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Heaven_Bound said:

I think your understanding of the English Language and mine are on 2 separate planes of reality!

Keep on hiding, behind open doors...

The issue is not about the language but it rather is about what were your thoughts when you decided to use the word "Salvation".

Sure you have a meaning for this word, why do not tell us what do you mean with that word? And what do others need to be saved from? And why, do you think so?

Looking into some situations where others are trying to convince some people who are "Saved" already that are not Saved, and they erroneously are in the need to be Saved...

Saving the Saved people...if not explain your self with clarity...

• Thumbs Up 1

@Alive, as being skilful in English vocabulary and grammar and in the used of proper wordings in expressing ones self, there is something that I need to asked you...without prejudice. 

You do not need to answer, it is not imposing on you, but from the reaction to some of the attempting discussion it seems that you have understand what the brother wanted to convey by using the word "Salvation", if not why you find it hilarious? 

And what is this you want to communicate with your reaction to his comments.

It's no clear, please elaborate , without prejudice...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, Your closest friendnt said:

@Alive, as being skilful in English vocabulary and grammar and in the used of proper wordings in expressing ones self, there is something that I need to asked you...without prejudice. 

You do not need to answer, it is not imposing on you, but from the reaction to some of the attempting discussion it seems that you have understand what the brother wanted to convey by using the word "Salvation", if not why you find it hilarious? 

And what is this you want to communicate with your reaction to his comments.

It's no clear, please elaborate , without prejudice...

I mean no offense. There is at times, a language barrier of some sort. That is obvious.

It was the fact that it is obvious, that caused me a chuckle.

In other words, the fact that the member made such an obvious statement was amusing.

God Bless

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Alive said:

I mean no offense. There is at times, a language barrier of some sort. That is obvious.

It was the fact that it is obvious, that caused me a chuckle.

In other words, the fact that the member made such an obvious statement was amusing.

God Bless

If he thinks that he can refused to elaborate to what is "Salvation" in the context he used this word...because it is well known by anyone what "Salvation" is...???

The point is someone asks for the meaning, when the meaning is not given. And he should not judged by that...

How about if the word "Salvation" was used in distorted way...which no one can deny that it can be used in a distorted way, when someone tries to convince those who are Saved that are not really saved...which is not from God...

Without prejudice, what was the obvious statement to my inquiring response to him...Is it that he used the word "Salvation" and has failed so far to if I can say it in plain words revealed to us the line of thinking and reasoning, the thoughts that were alive in him that summarized them in one word "Salvation".

Just like the way you did, you gave a response...

I said without prejudices, meaning that you are going to be discussed in the issues, and not in your personal skills..which actually it shows a fair line of responsible thinking...accountability to what we post.

Hope you understand, I should not asked you to speak on his behalf, but you can speak on your behalf as to what "Salvation" is..without prejudice..if you want to...not demanding.. asking...

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,240
  • Content Per Day:  7.08
  • Days Won:  99

4 hours ago, Sower said:

I'll be succinct,

Brevity is the soul of wit....

Well said because as everyone knows, vanilla ice cream with strawberries is superior to plain vanilla or strawberry flavored ice cream. But...

Everything pales before chocolate cream. This is true! :emot-headphones:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.50
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

5 minutes ago, Marathoner said:

Well said because as everyone knows, vanilla ice cream with strawberries is superior to plain vanilla or strawberry flavored ice cream. But...

Everything pales before chocolate cream. This is true! :emot-headphones:

Everyone knows 'Cherry Garcia' is best.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alive said:

Everyone knows 'Cherry Garcia' is best.

It's all Chunky Monkey to me, brother. :noidea:

• Haha 2

There's a time to remain silent, and a time to speak up.
There's a time to be somber and grave, and then there's a time to seize the moment!

Back when I was with the fellowship in the countryside, a group of us would jump into the van and visit churches both near and far. On that particular day, Paul was invited to speak to a congregation in Mississippi. "Is it okay if I bring some friends along?," Paul asked the senior pastor. 

Of course, he could do so. So... 20 of us showed up that day. :o

After he was finished speaking, Paul opened things up for questions and answers. We had a quite a few raise their hands. 

"So, we hear that y'all are some kind of cult. Is that true?" a gentleman asked Paul. 

Paul grinned and said, "Yup! We're definitely a cult who is in love with Jesus Christ. Totally."

Someone else spoke up: "So are you all, like, brainwashed?"

Our brother's response shattered the ice in a spectacular way. Paul grinned and exclaimed, "Oh yes! We're brainwashed. Jesus Christ washes our brains with His word each and every day. We're all totally brainwashed." 

There are times to seize the moment. :) 

Edited by Marathoner
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 hours ago, Alive said:

A horse once dead, needs not be twice killed.

Sorry guys, I seem to be on a roll here having some fun.

An ice cream bowl which has been emptied does not always need to be filled again. I appreciate the wisdom in those words, my friend. :) 

• Thumbs Up 2