• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.47
  • Days Won:  1

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-34.htm

Therefore I am sending you prophets and sages and teachers, Some of them you will kill and crucufy, others you will flog in your synagogues and pursue from town to town. 

https://biblehub.com/matthew/10-23.htm

When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another, Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel till the Son of man comes. 

---------------------------

For the last 42 months before Christ comes the Jews in Israel will persecute and kill the saints in Israel. Thier own family members will be the worst enemies. What posseses the people of Israel to have such hatred toward the saints? Is it thier worship toward thier goverment and symbols? Is it because they simply don't want Christians in thier country and want to keep it strictly a one religion country? 

Edited by Shilohsfoal

Would it be because of thier cashless society and they just don't want people to tell them to repent, the kingdom of God is at hand? 

Why do they kill thier own prophets and saints sent to them? 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  571
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

There is only the seed of the serpent and the seed of the woman...the seed of the serpent kills the righteous...been like that since Cain killed righteous Abel.

There's just Alot of speculation about who the beast is that kill the saints. I'm way past who the beast is and who kills the saints. I'm to the point now that I want to know why the beast kills the saints. I think most Israelis just hate Jesus so much they want to kill anyone who preaches about him. I think that is why Israel kills the saints. Just wanted to see why other people's opinions are as to why israel kills the saints at the time of the end. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,028
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

There's just Alot of speculation about who the beast is that kill the saints. I'm way past who the beast is and who kills the saints. I'm to the point now that I want to know why the beast kills the saints. I think most Israelis just hate Jesus so much they want to kill anyone who preaches about him. I think that is why Israel kills the saints. Just wanted to see why other people's opinions are as to why israel kills the saints at the time of the end. 

The reason that Israel hates Jesus stems from their Law. In at least three areas, the Law works against a man who is under it;

1. The Law given by God gives the adherent guidelines to righteousness. Even when he breaks the Law, he has, in most cases, a sacrifice to "cover" the sin and thus he has a sense of atonement. Jesus came preaching that it was man's inherent nature that was evil and the Law could only convict. Those with a sense of being Law-keepers hate this accusation: When our Lord Jesus  said that He must be "lifted up", every Jew knew that He was referring to the fiery serpents in Numbers. This event showed that man has "serpentine nature" coursing through his veins. He is evil from the inside out.
  2. The Law  can only condemn - which it does only if the conscience is not seared. Israel kept eh Law outwardly and this was fine among men of equal evil. But when One came Who not only kept the Law, but shone His light on them, they hated Him. When Moses had spent 40 days with God his face shone so that Israel begged him to cover it with a Veil. Jesus has spent eternity with God. His light is blinding in the darkness of men's hearts and actions.
  3. The Law is very inflexible. You are either a Law-keeper or a Law-breaker. The Law demands that blasphemers be killed. Israel had to decide if Jesus was Messiah or not. Once they rejected Him He, Jesus, becomes an Imposter because He claimed deity. He must be killed then according that very Law

The Nations, as political entities, have their kings. The gospel of the KINGDOM is to be preached to all nations. The gospel of GRACE tells of man released from His sin and sins. But the Gospel of the KINGDOM tells of a coming King who will never die and Whose Kingdom will have no end. Jesus becomes thus the enemy of every king. Thus, the political world, or governmental world, hates Jesus.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,627
  • Content Per Day:  1.99
  • Days Won:  2

On 5/19/2022 at 5:33 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

Since Satan is behind the whole system and his stated goal is to sit in the sides of the north I suspect the it's the same diving force as it always has been; sin that leads to a rebellion and a coup. Satan just hates anything of God and Jesus and tries to wipe it all out. 

It started in the Garden and won't end until "the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,"