IGNORED

How long until the End? (or the Beginning, depending on your perspective)

bluelotus

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I am curious about what others think about how long we have until we start the final 7 years. My understanding of current events and biblical text lead me to believe it is anywhere from 4 to 10 years, maybe less, but definitely in my lifetime. Do others think it is right around the corner? Or do some believe we are still decades away, in light of all that has to happen.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.62
  • Days Won:  327

Quite frankly, I have no idea whatsoever

God Bless you bluelotus

In Christ's Love, kwik

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,225
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

11 hours ago, bluelotus said:

I am curious about what others think about how long we have until we start the final 7 years. My understanding of current events and biblical text lead me to believe it is anywhere from 4 to 10 years, maybe less, but definitely in my lifetime. Do others think it is right around the corner? Or do some believe we are still decades away, in light of all that has to happen.

Hi bluelotus,

The `end,` meaning the end of the Gentiles ruling the world and then it will be the Lord through Israel over the nations.

Now my thoughts are that early next year will be the Peace Treaty after God deals with the Russian Federation on the Golan Heights. If that is next year then we, the Body of Christ, (those who are looking eagerly for Him) will be caught away to be with the Lord in glory.

regards, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,687
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

22 hours ago, bluelotus said:

From the forthcoming Sixth Seal world changer to the glorious Return of King Jesus, it will be about 15 to 20 years. 

I get this from the Seventh Seal, which will be opened at or very soon after the Sixth Seal.  Revelation 8:1....there was about a half hour of silence in heaven.......  As we are told; time in heaven not the same as on earth. 2 Peter 3_8 and Psalms 90:4, both inform us of the formula to use for comparison. 

Therefore; the half hour in heaven equates to about 20 years of earth time.  So; it maybe at least 10 years before the final 7 year period commences.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,135
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 6/1/2022 at 4:54 AM, bluelotus said:

I am curious about what others think about how long we have until we start the final 7 years. My understanding of current events and biblical text lead me to believe it is anywhere from 4 to 10 years, maybe less, but definitely in my lifetime.

There is no prophetic "final 7 years" foretold in the Bible.

That said, "4 to 10 years" sounds about right from my perspective. Likely closer to the latter number than the former.