IGNORED

When your children isnt interested in God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Days Won:  15

I would add that if you only let one voice speak, its brainwashing, not chooaing. She needs to be able to decide, “their prophet says submit, Jesus says decide.” Well you can’t even decide if Jesus isn’t preached, and you just allow the youth to saturate in eastern philosophies.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

16 minutes ago, Fidei Defensor said:

If that picture bothers him, he should see all New Age, Hindu, Buddhist, Taoist, and other stuff in video games, shows, movies, and etc. these days. 

The Eastern Religions are hard at work, Yoga their most popular evangelistic tool. (Yoga is major practice in Jainism, Buddhism, and Hinduism, look it up)

The man protesting in the text isn’t wrong. So the parents are ok with their offspring getting exposed to eastern stuff, but not presenting the gospel to their eighteen year old? How will their Anna learn of Christ if she does not hear?: “[13] For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”[14] How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? [15] And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As it is written, “How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the good news!” (Romans 10:13-15). I mean kids these days have liturgies of eastern thought in their shows, but oh do not force them to hear about Jesus on Sunday! That’s coercion!  

Pres. Obama was right, this is Post-Christian America. 

huh? Shes dancing in a club and the parents say they witness to her? What eastern stuff?

• Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

huh? Shes dancing in a club and the parents say they witness to her? What eastern stuff?

The photo looked like a Last Airbender character with cosmic stuff. 

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.28
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

13 hours ago, Ray12614 said:

Prayer and compassion is what they need.

It is difficult to continue to pray for them. It is as if they don't care then why should I. But then I regretted that I quit praying for my son. Maybe I could have made a difference if I had continued to pray for him. Maybe the outcome would have been different. 

• Praying! 1

Ol, I see its Disco Balls, but it was blurry and looked like Earth, and cosmic symbols from New Age and Hinduism. 

Two Worlds: Hindus believe this world is an illusion like the Matrix, and the real world lies in the path of their beliefs. (That’s what I thought the two earth looking orbs symbolized). 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

9 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

It is difficult to continue to pray for them. It is as if they don't care then why should I. But then I regretted that I quit praying for my son. Maybe I could have made a difference if I had continued to pray for him. Maybe the outcome would have been different. 

Yeah. Its hard but God wont answer our prayers in the time we think he should or he may be and we dont realise. We should still keep it up though

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  671
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

10 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Well, if they are still alive, then you can still pray for them. Remember: God can use any circumstance/situation to bring them to a place of repentance.

As I like to say - It ain't over until the fat angel sings' (take off on opera and a child asking his father when they can leave and the father said 'son, it ain't over until the fat lady sings') - yea - not all will understand . . . bad joke . . .  BUT . . . while our kids have breath in their lungs we must pray for them regardless of what we know and see.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,453
  • Content Per Day:  8.00
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The greatest directives we have in Scripture is to love God first and foremost and then others with the same considerations as we hold for ourselves- remembering the first consideration makes the second possible ...  

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,131
  • Content Per Day:  9.63
  • Days Won:  149

I'm sorry I might be slightly OCD and it's bothering me. The title of this thread should correctly read-

When your child isn't interested in God

Or you could say  When your child is not interested in God.

14 hours ago, JohnR7 said:

Ultimately people make a decision. I know a book in seminary said “pray they meet people they highly respect and are close to who will preach Christ to them. Often you will not reach your family member for Jesus, but someone else will have the favor,”