jacob

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  68
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know about this "Able Danger" military unit? Why is this not on the "liberal" or "conservative" media programs? What is the explanation that Arlen Spector R-Pa., wants America to be told? Please follow this with me and comment if you have news. Thanks!!

Pentagon Nixes 9/11 Hearing Testimony

By KIMBERLY HEFLING, Associated Press Writer

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Printable Version

Email This Article

(09-21) 15:41 PDT WASHINGTON (AP) --

The Senate Judiciary Committee chairman said Wednesday he would look into whether the Pentagon obstructed his committee by refusing to allow testimony from five people who had knowledge of a secret military unit named "Able Danger."

They were expected to testify Wednesday about a link between al-Qaida and four of the Sept. 11 hijackers

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

Greetings Jacob,

Thanks for bringing the subject of Able Danger to light. I too have been wondering why the Media finds non-news like Cindy Sheehan more important than real news such as Able Danger. Is this to keep our eyes off the real news?

It brings more questions than answers...

Would the documents that Sandy Burglar stuffed down his pants shed light on the 9-11 Commission? What went wrong with Intelligence on the terrorists? And who was the Burglar protecting? (Burglar's sentence was a $50,000 fine, and banned from classified documents for 3 years.......slap on the wrist, shall we say?......)

Why was Jaime Gorelick on the 9-11 Commission? It doesn't take on rocket scientist to recognize the conflict of interest that she, herself was directly involved (during the Clinton Administration) TO SET UP THE BARRIERS SO THE FBI, CIA, MILITARY ET AL COULD NOT SHARE INFORMATION. Who else was she protecting, beside herself? During the hearings, she looked like the cat that just swallowed the canary...really pulling one over on us, do you suppose?

The military destroyed many documents relating to Able Danger in the spring of 2000 or 2001. (I can't remember which) Who were they protecting? Rumsfeld spoke out yesterday that those involved in Able Danger were not permitted to testify in this investigation because of national security. Again, I wonder who he (they) are protecting?

I am left with conspiracy theories......but glad there are a few that are willing to keep digging........

Your friend in Christ,

dotcom

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  85
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  627
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

It is a shame that those of who who seek truth are unable to speak about certain things here. They are called "conspiracy theories," even as it becomes more and more difficult to discuss the US Gov't without touching such things. One day the theories will stop being theories, perhaps then we will be able to talk about them...

Greetings M45510gic,

The only Truth I know is the Word of the Lord.

Thousands of our citizens died during the destruction of the Twin Towers..... A declararation of War on the Infidel.

I can speak of what little information is made available on Able Danger, the 9-11 Commission, and the awful terrorists attack. These are but a few pieces of the puzzle. Please enlighten me with information as to make a picture out of this puzzle. This would alay my speculation that people have done/are doing things in secret to their own end. (That's what a conspiracy theory is)

Perhaps we can discuss these things now, to seek out the truth, and be thankful there are some in our government willing to press toward the truth of "what happened". If nothing else, is because we SHOULD care.

Your friend in Christ,

dotcom

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  331
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  5,961
  • Content Per Day:  0.76

Unless you were here on worthy when "conspiracy theories" were getting out of hand, then I can see where you wouldn't understand the policy.

Please understand, speaking for myself, that my eyes are not closed or blind to what is going on, and I highly doubt there isn't a person on here who is ignorant of what goes on behind Washington D.C.'s closed doors. You see we were warned that this was gonna happen. The bible tell us what to watch for. I do not put my trust in man I put my trust in Jesus. I like to focus on that and that is what worthy also tries to focus on.

Can you imagine what worthy would be like if we were allowed to post every theory out there, I have seen some good ones, ones that have made my eyes cross and wonder where in the world they come from. Some are literaly out of this world, if you catch my meaning.

Pray for our officals yes but remember this;

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

There are boards for these kinds of discussions, I don't think we here at worthy are burying our head in the sand because we don't want these discussed here. I think worthy is putting Jesus first.

Threads concerning finger pointing and labeling always turn into a free for all, and inevidably Jesus gets left out of every one of them.

Man disappoints and turns his back on you we know that. So lets just exalt Jesus because He won't let us down.

Love and Blessings,

Angel

Greetings Refuge,

I appreciate your post that conspiracy theories has the potential of getting out of hand. I have offered information....and I ask questions. And I have congradulated those in our government willing to route out information.

And I've kept any possible "theories" to myself.........as there is just not enough info to draw any conclusions.

I am hopeful you don't think it's so out of line to discuss Gorelick, or Berger and their actions....as these people bare-out some puzzle pieces of truth on Able Danger.

Able Danger may well turn out to be bigger than Watergate when it's said and done.

Your friend in Christ,

dotcom

nice post, katyann!! :noidea:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,260
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

I am left with conspiracy theories......but glad there are a few that are willing to keep digging........

Your friend in Christ,

dotcom

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Keep watching dotcom, no telling where this may go, but most likely it will be swepted away..... far far away....

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  276
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  0.96
  • Birthday:  01/31/1966

I'll discuss it. ;)

What we will see in the next few months will be little or nothing of this. The classic media will not report it because it, yet again, shows that a corrupt set of lawyers, squinching away at every little thing, can move mountains and sweep them under a rug.

Simply put: the media will not discuss this because it puts a Clinton in the spotlight in a bad way. A Clinton will be running for President very soon, and this stuff will be stuck to her back through the campaign. Even though she may know nothing about it, the media will not take that chance. Many news agencies have already picked her to become the next President, and are relying on their choice to save this nation from the hands of the evil Republicans.

Many of the same people that were involved in this mess back then will be riding the coat tails of H. Clinton to get their little Cabinet jobs, and an effort will be taken to bury anythiing that may cast a shadow on their good names.

Classic Government corruption will drive this story to an early grave, only to be swept away to the Isle of Missfit Stories, forever hidden from our daily lives.

But, our focus here is Christ everlasting and thus, this story too, will pass.

t.

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  45
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,081
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

I'll discuss it.  ;)

What we will see in the next few months will be little or nothing of this. The classic media will not report it because it, yet again, shows that a corrupt set of lawyers, squinching away at every little thing, can move mountains and sweep them under a rug.

Simply put: the media will not discuss this because it puts a Clinton in the spotlight in a bad way. A Clinton will be running for President very soon, and this stuff will be stuck to her back through the campaign. Even though she may know nothing about it, the media will not take that chance. Many news agencies have already picked her to become the next President, and are relying on their choice to save this nation from the hands of the evil Republicans.

Many of the same people that were involved in this mess back then will be riding the coat tails of H. Clinton to get their little Cabinet jobs, and an effort will be taken to bury anythiing that may cast a shadow on their good names.

Classic Government corruption will drive this story to an early grave, only to be swept away to the Isle of Missfit Stories, forever hidden from our daily lives.

But, our focus here is Christ everlasting and thus, this story too, will pass.

t.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hilary Clinton president??? ;) ummm.....yah