tim_from_pa

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  447
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0

For those of you interested in such arcane topics, I was reading Charisma magazine and came across an advertisement that stated Jesus gave us one math problem to solve: the meaning of 666.  It’s called “Revelation Decoded” by Erik Giles.  (I think there are lots more math problems, but let’s entertain this idea for now).

I do not have the book nor read it but the topic has to do with the idea of what they call ley lines, i.e. bearings or lines across the earth where several objects of importance line up. Of course a “line” on earth is what mathematicians call a “great circle arc”.  When one walks “straight ahead”, they tend to follow such a line.  Examples of great circles are the equator and all the longitude lines.  A minor circle, such as the 40 degree latitude line is not a great circle so going straight east, for example, one will veer southward without knowing it because the great circle is tilted relative to the minor circle– they will cross the equator, hit “bottom” at 40 degrees south and then back up again. But someone walking east on the equator will not veer off but stay on the equator (zero degree line) since that’s a great circle. 

In this case, he made the claim that 666 degrees from Apollyon’s Temple in Delphi Greece crossed the World Trade center location (and we all know what happened there) and New Orleans where hurricane Katrina devastated the region.  It is a line where destruction follows, so is the claim. So, how did he get 666 degrees?  He took a northern bearing, rotated one turn right (N-E) 360 degrees leaving 306 degrees leftover 306 degrees again gets you to the bearing 54 degrees left of north (N-W).  He is correct, as 54 degrees northwest of Greece does almost cross NYC (closer to 53.2 degrees) and New Oreleans, although not exactly. I don’t find too many navigators expressing bearing that way though (lol)

I’ve entertained the same ideas myself and actually came closer than his calculations:  one was what I called “the line of Israel” for the lost ten tribes for those of you into that stuff.  Isaiah talks about some of Israel returning from the northwest.  Europe, the British Isles and all down the eastern side of the USA (where the nation was born) is on that line, i.e. northwest of Israel.  For more ancient monuments, I discovered that Easter island, the Nazca lines in Peru and the Great Pyramid also lay on the same line. There are other examples such as eastern coast cities are in the same line.  I find it hard to discern what can be coincidence vs real.  It is worthy to note that if someone makes the claim that the Pyramid, grandma’s house and Joe’s pizza were on the same line, then one can find anything to fit.  But in the case of locations where major events occurred, or noteworthy structures stand, they make one take a second look.  But I hope that 53 or 54  degrees is not a bad number for this gentleman.  At that bearing northeast is the direction to Jerusalem when I live (near Philadelphia Pa).  That line crosses near to Paris and onto Jerusalem is in the same direction, only in the reverse as Jerusalem is in the same direction as Paris.  I mean, some people pray in that direction.  Lol

Thoughts?  Input?  Or Questions?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

15 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

Thoughts?  Input?  Or Questions?

People overthink many things, especially in the book of Revelation and Prophecy. I can explain the whole book of Revelation in one post. Basically, its a giant CODE BOOK and the code is in the Old Testament, about 7 years ago once I understood this everything suddenly came very easily.

If you want to know what 666 means its pretty easy, but not very exciting tbh. It simply means the LAST BEAST is ONE MAN, not an Empire like all of the others. Every other Beast over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region arose of course as one man, them the Beast Kingdom always got passed on. But not the last Beast, as Dan. 7:11 says the Beasts BODY is DESTROYED and then he as cast into hell. Rev. 19:20 says the same thing. You can't cast a Kingdom into hell per se. So, if one reads Rev. 17 properly, they understand the 7 Mountains that arose were 7 Kings and 5 had Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) ONE IS (Rome) and would of course eventually fall, and one was YET TO COME...........AND when he comes he rules but a short time (3.5 years as the Beast), thus he will have been the Only Beast King to both ARISE (Mountain) AND to Fall (7 Kings that fall) thus he alone is a Beast Man and mans number is 6, and when God multiples any number or emphasizes it repeatedly then that means God is SHOUTHING the answer unto us, thus 666 simply means the LAST BEAST is a MAN not an Empire that gets passed from one king to another king, thus he will have only 1260 days to rule.

God uses numbers like this all of the time. The 144,000 doesn't mean 144,000 anymore than the number 10 men's there will only be 10 Female Virgins in the Church when God sends Jesus for his bride and 5 of those 10 will be left. The number 10 means Completion, thus it stands for all of the Church, and half of those who call themselves Christians will not make the Marriage call (Pre Trib Rapture). And since we know there are 2 billion Christians that means 1 Billion will make the Rapture, or 50 percent, and we also know 1 will be TAKEN and 1 LEFT that's also a 50 percent ratio! 

God stated He saved Himself 7000 men of Israel, God stated there will be 144,000 Jews, and He says in Zechariah 13:8-9 that 1/3 of all the Jews/Israelites will repent so which is it? There are 15 million Jews worldwide, so is the number 5 million, 144,000 or 7000 ? Well, what if I told you all three numbers means the exact same thing?

5 million is a number (1/3 of the Jews) then 7000 can be a CODE as in 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents and as in 12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or also ALL Israel who Repents, just like the 1/3 = ALL Israel who Repents !!

When you see the 144,000 just before God's Wrath Falls in Rev. 8, that is the Jews who REPENTED Fleeing Judea after the AoD. The 7 Seals DO NOTHING, they open the book of Judgments (the Scroll has 7 Seals, Jesus simply prophesies what is about to befall mankind via the coming 7 Trumpet Judgments). Rev. 18:4 is God telling Israel to come out of Babylon (Wicked Sinful World) which is again Him telling them to flee Judea so that the plagues do not harm them . 666 Simply means The Anti-Christ himself is the LAST BEAST, it does not stand for a mans name per se. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

People overthink many things, especially in the book of Revelation and Prophecy. I can explain the whole book of Revelation in one post. Basically, its a giant CODE BOOK and the code is in the Old Testament, about 7 years ago once I understood this everything suddenly came very easily.

If you want to know what 666 means its pretty easy, but not very exciting tbh. It simply means the LAST BEAST is ONE MAN, not an Empire like all of the others. Every other Beast over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region arose of course as one man, them the Beast Kingdom always got passed on. But nit the last Beast, as Dan. 7:11 says the Beasts BODY is DESTROYED and then he as cast into hell. Rev. 19:20 says the same thing. You can't cast a Kingdom into hell per se. So, if one reads Rev. 17 properly, they understand the 7 Mountains that arose were 7 Kings and 5 had Fallen (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) ONE IS (Rome) and would of course eventually fall, and one was YET TO COME...........AND when he comes he rules but a short time (3.5 years), thus he will have been the Only Beast King to both ARISE (Mountain) AND to Fall (7 Kings that fall) thus he alone is a Beast Man and mans number is 6, and when God multiples any number or emphasizes it repeatedly then that means God is SHOUTHING the answer unto us, thus 666 simply means the LAST BEAST is a MAN not an Empire that gets passed from one king to another king, thus he will have only 1260 dats to rule.

God uses numbers like this all of the time. The 144,000 doesn't mean 144,000 anymore than the number 10 men's there will only be 10 Female Virgins in the Church when Gid comes and 5 of those will be left. The number 10 means Completion, thus it stands for all of the Church, and half of those who call themselves Christians will not make the Marriage call (Pre Trib Rapture). And since we know there are 2 billion Christians that means 1 Billion will make the Rapture, or 50 percent, and we also know 1 will be TAKEN and 1 LEFT that's also a 50 percent ratio! 

God stated He saved Himself 7000 men of Israel, God stated there will be 144,000 Jews, an He says in Zechariah 13:8-9 that 1/3 of all the Jews/Israelites will repent so which is it? There are 15 million Jews worldwide, so is the number 5 million, 144,000 or 7000 ? Well, what if I told you all three numbers means the exact same thing?

5 million is a number (1/3 of the Jews) then 7000 can be a CODE as in 7 (Divine Completion) x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 7000 or ALL Israel who repents and as in 12 (Fulness) x 12 x 10 (Completion) x 10 x 10 = 144,000 or also ALL Israel who Repents, just like the 1/3 = ALL Israel who Repents !!

When you see the 144,000 just before God's Wrath Falls in Rev. 8, that is the Jews who REPENTED Fleeing Judea after the AoD. The 7 Seals DO NOTHING, they open the book of Judgments (Scroll has 7 Seals, Jesus simply prophesies what is about to befall mankind via the 7 Trumpet Judgments). Rev. 18:4 is God telling Israel to come out of Babylon (Wicked Sinful World) which is again Him telling them to flee Judea so that the plagues to not hit them . 666 Simply means The Anti-Christ himself is the LAST BEAST, it does not stand for a mans name per se. 

I see what you are saying, but the author I think is doing the same thing only with geometry. For example you stated:

God stated He saved Himself 7000 men of Israel, God stated there will be 144,000 Jews, an He says in Zechariah 13:8-9 that 1/3 of all the Jews/Israelites will repent so which is it? There are 15 million Jews worldwide, so is the number 5 million, 144,000 or 7000 ? Well, what if I told you all three numbers means the exact same thing?

So while you are showing that numerals have meanings behind them I think he's saying that this number in effect has locations attached to it.  Both are cases involving more than mere numbers and stand for a code.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

11 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

I see what you are saying, but the author I think is doing the same thing only with geometry. For example you stated:

So while you are showing that numerals have meanings behind them I think he's saying that this number in effect has locations attached to it.  Both are cases involving more than mere numbers and stand for a code.  

That can be true, its all about the context of the verses, of course. The Universe was created in 6 Time Periods, not in 6 days. The Word YOWM means a period of time, it can mean day, month, year, perpetual, season, time period, etc. etc. etc. or about 50 different things. Old Hebrew had like 4000 words, and no vowels, so they used words and then the context told the story. So, when YOWM is used in Gen. chapter 1 it is of course from God's perspective, and only He understood at that time that the creation went on for 9.2 billion  years before the Earth was formed 4.5 billion years ago, so the First Day lasted 9.2 billion years. But God crated everything, via His ordered creation. So, context as you can see is very important in the bible.

For instance, the 1/3 of the Trees  that are burning in Rev. 8, the 1/3 of the Sea Creatures that die the 1/3 of the of the ships are destroyed is exactly what you surmised, God giving us the LOCATION of what will burn, and in which Ocean the Rev. 8 Asteroid will hit. Jesus is going to rule for 1000 years from Jerusalem (Old World) thus common sense should tell us God/Jesus will burn up the New World, not the old world. Now, I tried something once this all hit me, and guess what, the Pacific Ocean has exactly 1/3 of all the waters on earth, (I even found out Oceans can not cross over into other oceans because of the P.H. Balance of the water or something, been a while). Also, I found out that North, Central and South America has exactly 1/3 of the Landmass on this earth, so the coming 1/3 Judgments in Rev. 8 IMHO, are God's Asteroid (Apophis) striking just off the coast of the California/Mexico border area on April 13, 2029, thus it will be the Day of the Lord's starting point of wrath in the middle of the week.

So, yes numbers can indeed also give us location, that is how I know the Anti-Christ doesn't conquer the whole world, he conquers the same area as the other 6 did (Mediterranean Sea Region area), and the EXACT AREA as the 6th (Rome/Fourth Beast of Daniel) Beast did. 

Rome the Fourth Beast1326222564_Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(8).png.02552d1eee140bbeb97f6607e7f674ab.png

The European Union(dark blue) and those she has current 7 Year Agreements with in Orange 

100390208_EU_European_Neighbourhood_Policy_states.svg(1).png.e93c4fff280f5e5dabd313cd47754fa6.png

Once he goes forth Conquering, the Fourth Beasts old territory will be the exact same landmass the Anti-Christ rules over in the end times. Every square inch of the Mediterranean Sea Coastline. The Mortal Wound is HEALED.

Thus the 7 Heads and 10 Horns is a way for God to identify, in code, where all of this takes place. The 10(Means COMPLETION) is the Complete Reunification of Europe, and the 7 Heads represents the Seven Powers that will rule over Israel and the Mediterranean Sea Region down through the ages, whilst Israel is in the land, it is not about the 2000 some odd years whilst Israel was seen by God as Dead Men's Bones, and thus not in the land. You can't be BEASTED OVER if God doesn't see you as in existence !!

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

5 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

I believe it's all guesswork trying to figure out who the future human man will be by this numerical value 666 as many have done over the centuries

Scripture clearly teaches he will be ruling from and revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be God, and it gives a very clear picture, the "false prophet" before him, calling fire down from heaven, deceiving the "world" to take the mark and worship the image, simple, clear, easy to understand, no guesswork

Revelation 13:11-14KJV

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

I believe it's all guesswork trying to figure out who the future human man will be by this numerical value 666 as many have done over the centuries

Scripture clearly teaches he will be ruling from and revealed in Jerusalem, proclaiming to be God, and it gives a very clear picture, the "false prophet" before him, calling fire down from heaven, deceiving the "world" to take the mark and worship the image, simple, clear, easy to understand, no guesswork

Revelation 13:11-14KJV

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

I believe, of course, that the bible first and foremost should be taken for what it says.  I think we all agree on this.  The idea behind my thread here is more of a curiosity thing where additional codes, as brother Revelation Man pointed out.  He has some good ones and this location theory are some others.  That many notable objects, structures or events lie on the same earth line(s) is beyond dispute and us "Sir Isaac Newton" types find this fascinating.  I'm sure the Lord does not consider this the primary form of interpretation, but an additional supportive interpretation of such numbers. Other examples are the tabernacle and Temple measurements.  As Revelation Man pointed out, those numbers do have meanings beside the literal.  Like Sir Isaac Newton, I have a fascination for some of these calculations (he was big on things like the sacred cubit and Temple dimensions believing they were related to earth measurement so that he could confirm some of his theories in physics). What I really ought to do is get off my duff and and spend the 4.99 for the Kindle version of the book and read it other than going by the detailed description.  What I read so far is correct according to my calculations. I want to see if he has any other "lines" or places to talk about, or if it's just the WTC and New Orleans.  I always check this stuff although the fellow is a Christian mathematician so I don't really doubt his ability to calculate.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,077
  • Content Per Day:  9.77
  • Days Won:  149

I most often read mention of lay lines in ancient astronaut theories with respect to ancient pagan structures aligned perfectly with these invisible lines that connect other important structures. This idea is usually put forth to show there was intelligence far above our own because men of those times could not have accomplished such things.

In the above example the lines themselves are associated with tapping some kind of a power. Many of these lines are said to be magnetic and have peculiarities specific to these places. Often times the lines will also be said to be entry points or portals from another dimension.

The only thing I can gather from it that has been proven is there are magnetic earth anomalies along at least some of these lines. Compasses go wild. Locations such as Skinwalker Ranch which is said to lay along one of these lines, is a place of regular weirdness. This isn't just hype. Things are happening there that don't normally happen in most other places. 

Another thing I've read, which I can neither prove nor discredit is some areas have these underground 'resonances' or harmonics. Some ancient structures are said to have been made as huge radios which capitalize on these resonances. Apparently some conditions are ideal for such things. At least one engineer had taken sound gear and confirmed something was being transmitted.

Another interesting thing I recently learned that ties in with all of this if you believe it is the planets are not quiet at all. All sorts of noises are generated from the heavens from various planets.

I can see that if you were trying to do something with technologies we don't understand and knew of these places you would maximize the benefit from it for whatever reason. I think there is something to magnetics, gravity and resonances we haven't quite figured out yet. Both fallen and good angels would likely be aware of it and know how to use it.

In looking at 666 though, there may be some association to it, but since I believe those passages were intended for a more spiritual reason, I don't see a strong earth connection to it. As you say, almost anything can probably be made to line up with something else and be made to look significant. To me it's just another one of those crazy out there theories someone came up with that has little or no supporting evidence.

Edited by Starise

• Followers:  0
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

2 hours ago, tim_from_pa said:

I believe, of course, that the bible first and foremost should be taken for what it says.  I think we all agree on this.  The idea behind my thread here is more of a curiosity thing where additional codes, as brother Revelation Man pointed out.  He has some good ones and this location theory are some others.  That many notable objects, structures or events lie on the same earth line(s) is beyond dispute and us "Sir Isaac Newton" types find this fascinating.  I'm sure the Lord does not consider this the primary form of interpretation, but an additional supportive interpretation of such numbers. Other examples are the tabernacle and Temple measurements.  As Revelation Man pointed out, those numbers do have meanings beside the literal.  Like Sir Isaac Newton, I have a fascination for some of these calculations (he was big on things like the sacred cubit and Temple dimensions believing they were related to earth measurement so that he could confirm some of his theories in physics). What I really ought to do is get off my duff and and spend the 4.99 for the Kindle version of the book and read it other than going by the detailed description.  What I read so far is correct according to my calculations. I want to see if he has any other "lines" or places to talk about, or if it's just the WTC and New Orleans.  I always check this stuff although the fellow is a Christian mathematician so I don't really doubt his ability to calculate.

Sir Isaac Newton derived his numerology theories from the Kabbalah as my research shows,he was heavily involved in the occult, Rosicrucianism, Alchemy, etc, he was a brilliant man no question, but outside of being led by God's Spirit in my opinion

He was also the main thrust on the current teaching of Daniel's 70 weeks being weeks of years or 490 years

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

40 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Sir Isaac Newton derived his numerology theories from the Kabbalah as my research shows,he was heavily involved in the occult, Rosicrucianism, Alchemy, etc, he was a brilliant man no question, but outside of being led by God's Spirit in my opinion

He was also the main thrust on the current teaching of Daniel's 70 weeks being weeks of years or 490 years

Jesus Is The Lord

Alchemy is considered occult now, but in his day Sir Isaac Newton was trying to achieve by CHEMICAL means what we need to do by NUCLEAR means.  He did not understand that then, but given the knowledge back then he did not do a bad job.  If he was alive today, he'd have no problem with keeping up with Einstein's mathematics, Nicola Tesla, and Stephen Hawking.  I cut the guy a break and consider him a genius. I esteem him highly.

• Followers:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.45
  • Days Won:  11

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

- Revelation 13:18 (KJV)

———

666, in my studied opinion, is a set time when Satan comes to the earth as the ANTICHRIST.

666 = the 6th seal, the 6th trump, and the 6th vial.

First off, the Seals are the knowledge put “in your forehead” of what occurs in the trumps and vials.  So let’s see what the 6th seal reveals:

And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

- Revelation 6:12-13 (KJV)

Now we know that Satan (the antichrist) comes before Jesus (Satan comes at the sixth trump; Jesus comes at the 7th trump).  So then, here we can see that Satan is mimicking the true Christ's return.  So we are given the knowledge that Satan comes before Jesus.

Let's move on to the sixth trump. When a trump sounds, it indicates that it is time to take action.

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

- Revelation 9:13-15 (KJV)

The Euphrates is related to the judgments of the great Day (Jer. 46:10). These four angels are fallen angels who accompany Satan. 

And now on to the sixth vial.

And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

- Revelation 16:12-14 (KJV)

Here again the river Euphrates is mentioned when the kings of the east gather together in a place called Armageddon.
 ———
 So, in a nutshell, 666 comprises the:

6th SEAL = the knowledge that Satan comes before the true Christ.

6th TRUMP = four angels loosed, and Satan as Antichrist is here with his fallen angels.

6th VIAL = vial poured out on the Euphrates, kings gathered at Armageddon to battle at that great Day of God Almighty.

———
in Christ, Selah

Edited by Selah7
added Rev. 13:18