IGNORED

Circumcision, Sabbath, clean meat and animal sacrifice offerings for sin atonement did not make people holy.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

Ezekiel 10 18 Then the glory of the Lord departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim.

God had departed from the temple in Jerusalem because the Hebrew were rebellious people.

Ezekiel 12 In the morning the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, did not the Israelites, that rebellious people, ask you, ‘What are you doing?’

Circumcision, Sabbath, eating clean meat and offerings animal sacrifices for sin atonement did not and never make people holy.

Nobody becomes purified and holy by the sacrificed crucifixion of Lord Jesus as the Lamb of God either.

Luke 13:5.... unless you repent you will all perish.

Unless people repent and stop sinning how can the blood of Jesus purify mankind to become holy ???

God therefore allowed destruction and genocide to Israel at 70AD that they may perish (God has proven that He was not bluffing) and gentile kingdoms gangbang Jerusalem for almost 2000 years.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,300
  • Content Per Day:  1.72
  • Days Won:  0

On 7/31/2022 at 8:21 AM, R. Hartono said:

Circumcision, eating clean meat and offerings animal sacrifices for sin atonement did not and never make people holy.

No it is clear that even those in the OT had to have faith in God, that they followed the rituals etc motivated by their faith and love for God.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Is. 1:11 (NAS20S)  “ What are your many sacrifices to Me?”   Says the LORD.   “I have had enough of burnt offerings of rams   And the fat of fattened cattle;   And I take no pleasure in the blood of bulls, lambs, or goats.

Heb. 10:4 (NAS20S) For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

• R. Hartono changed the title to Circumcision, Sabbath, clean meat and animal sacrifice offerings for sin atonement did not make people holy.

On 8/2/2022 at 9:12 PM, Alive said:

Heb. 10:4 (NAS20S) For it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins.

Not even the blood of Jesus can purify sins if people do not repent from all sins and wickedness of hearts.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,786
  • Content Per Day:  0.33

On 7/31/2022 at 3:21 AM, R. Hartono said:

Ezekiel 10 18 Then the glory of the Lord departed from over the threshold of the temple and stopped above the cherubim.

God had departed from the temple in Jerusalem because the Hebrew were rebellious people.

Ezekiel 12 In the morning the word of the Lord came to me: “Son of man, did not the Israelites, that rebellious people, ask you, ‘What are you doing?’

Circumcision, Sabbath, eating clean meat and offerings animal sacrifices for sin atonement did not and never make people holy.

Nobody becomes purified and holy by the sacrificed crucifixion of Lord Jesus as the Lamb of God either.

Luke 13:5.... unless you repent you will all perish.

Unless people repent and stop sinning how can mankind become holy ???

God therefore allowed destruction and genocide to Israel at 70AD and gentile kingdoms gangbang Jerusalem for almost 2000 years.

How do you read this text...

Isaiah 66:22-24 King James Version

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

20 hours ago, Hobie_ said:

How do you read this text...

Isaiah 66:22-24 King James Version

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

Sabbath was given to teach obedience only.

Genesis 2:3

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The word Sabbath comes from a Hebrew word that means “to rest from labor.” God not only blessed it but sanctified it and thus is  holy which means something that is sacred or dedicated to God. So it is not just to "teach obedience", it is sacred and for those who follow God how you show your love for Him by keeping the Sabbath day holy not just say you do then turn away to your own ways and desires.

21 hours ago, Hobie_ said:

Genesis 2:3

And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

The word Sabbath comes from a Hebrew word that means “to rest from labor.” God not only blessed it but sanctified it and thus is  holy which means something that is sacred or dedicated to God. So it is not just to "teach obedience", it is sacred and for those who follow God how you show your love for Him by keeping the Sabbath day holy not just say you do then turn away to your own ways and desires.

Christians rest in Sabbath Holy Spirit everyday not on seventh day and not their bodies. 

Otherwise they wont be able to stop lust and wickedness and simply parroting verses on Sabbath. 

See what happens at the end of Millenium, Sabbath did not make people holy.

Edited by R. Hartono

7 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Christians rest in Sabbath Holy Spirit everyday not on seventh day and not their bodies. 

Otherwise they wont be able to stop lust and wickedness and simply parroting verses on Sabbath. 

See what happens at the end of Millenium, Sabbath did not make people holy.

Yet this denies what was written with Gods own finger claiming they follow a "spirit" which cannot be of God... 

And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.
Edited by Hobie_

Just now, Hobie_ said:

Yet it denies what was written with Gods own finger claiming they follow a "spirit" ... 

And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

Paul warned gentiles church in Colossians about some Jews who tried to force them to follow sabbath and other Jews festivals and clean food.

Col 2:16 Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day.

Im not banning any people to follow sabbath, its just about history.