IGNORED

We Will Get The Answers When We Get To Heaven.

JAG**

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.75
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

I think you are absolutely right.

If people, in heaven are STILL interested in "who wins" - the Calvinist or the Arminian - I think they will be unhappy there.

People aren't going to line up and ask God all the unimportant things that they forced to be important here.  

• Who was Cain's wife?
  • Why did little children suffer from hunger and disease?

Yes, we are curious about things, but I think when we are gathered there, we will be still, prostrate, and silent.  God will speak and it will be wonderful and there will be no looking back.

If there is something we will need to know, he will tell us.

That is speculation. You don't know until you get there. 

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is speculation. You don't know until you get there. 

All I can speak for is myself.  No one else.

I have no burning questions to ask God when  I enter glory.  Why?  I either [1] already know the answer, [2] don't care, or [3] it just isn't going to be important for me to know the answer.

For example, and again missmuffet, this is just me and me alone.

• Why is there sex trafficking and disease and hunger that children endure on this earth?  I already know.  This is a cursed world with evils untold that we must hid ourselves in God against dying just at the thought of them.  God will deliver us one day from this place.  We must do what we can to protect the innocent. And we don't do nearly enough.
  • Why did God take my beloved mother away from me so soon after he took  my beloved father away from me?  I already know. Because like everyone else and as good as they were, they were sinners and sinners will die.  The timing of their deaths were God's will.  It's my charge to accept that. And even still in tears, I do.
  • Why was my beloved brother born with so many disabilities?  I already know.  God allowed it to receive glory in some way like he said the blind man was born for thta purpose in the Bible.  Also, it may be for people to learn compassion and patience.  I do not view him as a burden, but as a joy.
  • Why do mosquitoes buzz in people's ears and why do some baboons have blue noses and bright pink butts?  I already know. The book of Revelation says that God created everything for his pleaseure - the way he saw fit, in other words.
  • Who is right - the Calvinist or the Arminian or the compounded millions who are neither?  I already know.  No one has all the answers.  Everyone is a little to a lot wrong.  We fight too much about who has all the answer when no one does.
  • Who was Cain's wife?  I don't care.  It was either a sister or a niece. Other than that, I don't care.
  • Was Jesus crucified on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?  I don't care.  What's important is that he rose again and that God offered me the gift of his grace.

For me and JUST me - I cannot think of a single question that I am going to require God to give me the answer to when I meet him face-to-face.

4 minutes ago, Jayne said:

All I can speak for is myself.  No one else.

I have no burning questions to ask God when  I enter glory.  Why?  I either [1] already know the answer, [2] don't care, or [3] it just isn't going to be important for me to know the answer.

For example, and again missmuffet, this is just me and me alone.

• Why is there sex trafficking and disease and hunger that children endure on this earth?  I already know.  This is a cursed world with evils untold that we must hid ourselves in God against dying just at the thought of them.  God will deliver us one day from this place.  We must do what we can to protect the innocent. And we don't do nearly enough.
  • Why did God take my beloved mother away from me so soon after he took  my beloved father away from me?  I already know. Because like everyone else and as good as they were, they were sinners and sinners will die.  The timing of their deaths were God's will.  It's my charge to accept that. And even still in tears, I do.
  • Why was my beloved brother born with so many disabilities?  I already know.  God allowed it to receive glory in some way like he said the blind man was born for thta purpose in the Bible.  Also, it may be for people to learn compassion and patience.  I do not view him as a burden, but as a joy.
  • Why do mosquitoes buzz in people's ears and why do some baboons have blue noses and bright pink butts?  I already know. The book of Revelation says that God created everything for his pleaseure - the way he saw fit, in other words.
  • Who is right - the Calvinist or the Arminian or the compounded millions who are neither?  I already know.  No one has all the answers.  Everyone is a little to a lot wrong.  We fight too much about who has all the answer when no one does.
  • Who was Cain's wife?  I don't care.  It was either a sister or a niece. Other than that, I don't care.
  • Was Jesus crucified on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday?  I don't care.  What's important is that he rose again and that God offered me the gift of his grace.

For me and JUST me - I cannot think of a single question that I am going to require God to give me the answer to when I meet him face-to-face.

That is your choice. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,272
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

On 8/11/2022 at 12:57 PM, JAG** said:

We will get the answers to our difficult questions when we get
home to Heaven. Meanwhile we wait patiently and we "Have faith
in God"__ The Lord Jesus (Mark 11:22)

Thoughts?

default_thumbsup.gif.801615b459178f7eddd33e0988920a4d.gif
The minute I say, “Paul Harvey,” you can already say it, “And now you know the rest of the story!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,515
  • Content Per Day:  2.69

5 hours ago, Jayne said:

I think you are absolutely right.

If people, in heaven are STILL interested in "who wins" - the Calvinist or the Arminian - I think they will be unhappy there.

People aren't going to line up and ask God all the unimportant things that they forced to be important here.  

• Who was Cain's wife?
  • Why did little children suffer from hunger and disease?

Yes, we are curious about things, but I think when we are gathered there, we will be still, prostrate, and silent.  God will speak and it will be wonderful and there will be no looking back.

If there is something we will need to know, he will tell us.

Hello Jayne, how ya be?

I agree with you, I don’t understand how it will work, but God can do everything. Theology and expositor debate and divisions will be ended. Preterists, Calvinists, mid-tribbers, etc. will not have a wing to stand on. 😊 LOL

With that said, let me ask a few of the most important questions I have. The Bible does not address many questions like these, but it is only human to wonder about them and be concerned.

I’m not going to bore anyone with my thoughts on the divisions between the soul and spirit. But our soul is that part of our being that is unique and makes up who we are. We each have different personalities and possess our wants, desires, likes, and dislikes, like a snowflake, our one-of-a-kind uniqueness, etc.

We have our memories of the past, and I do not believe our Lord will remove any or all our memories while we were in the flesh. Removing such, we could not look back; that would modify us into newly created machines, our memory files deleted and formatted.

Evidently, we will no longer be capable of sinning in our glorified bodies. If I still retain free will and choice, one of the first things I would automatically do is look around for my loved ones. If they are not found, there is only one alternative. Would that not bring tears, deep great sorrow, and concern?

The book of Revelation has two distinct groups and time frames; these two groups will have their tears wiped away independently of the other it looks like.

Revelation 7:17 (KJV) For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

The group above is restricted to the martyred Tribulation saints; they have their tears immediately removed; it appears.

Revelation 21:4 (KJV) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

This group does not have their tears removed until after the millennium, entering eternity. Which of these groups does the bride of Christ fall into? If my thoughts on this are correct, there is a reason. I can only guess an explanation at this point, but I’m sure that question will be completely satisfied when we see the Lord face to face.

But still, if we retain our memories and emotions in our eternal bodies, how does the Lord comfort us with the fact our beloved is in Hell? I can only take comfort in Proverbs 3:5-6.

For now, I suppose, it is not for us to know.

1 hour ago, Sower said:

default_thumbsup.gif.801615b459178f7eddd33e0988920a4d.gif
The minute I say, “Paul Harvey,” you can already say it, “And now you know the rest of the story!

Or, you could quote from the 75-volume expository set of the books of, "Dennis, 2nd, 3rd, and fourth Opinions."  Edited and prefaced by Frank Opinion.  https://worthychristianforums-h45go6maxh5rpepgu.netdna-ssl.com/uploads/emoticons/default_noidea.gif

• Brilliant! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.47
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

3 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Evidently, we will no longer be capable of sinning in our glorified bodies. If I still retain free will and choice,

I look at this in terms of nature. A bear has a bear’s nature and acts according to his nature…his kind.

Same goes for a sinful nature.

We will behave after the New Nature, which is Christ, without the tension of the earthen vessel.

No longer capable is seen from the context of Kind….Christ. This is profound.

3 minutes ago, Alive said:

I look at this in terms of nature. A bear has a bear’s nature and acts according to his nature…his kind.

Same goes for a sinful nature.

We will behave after the New Nature, which is Christ, without the tension of the earthen vessel.

No longer capable is seen from the context of Kind….Christ. This is profound.

I know, that is a good analogy and I totally agree, not that I understand it completely. 

1 John 3:2 (KJV) Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

2 Peter 1:4 (KJV) Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Lucifer was created perfect in all his ways and had the free will to choose. After contemplating this some more, I do not see it said Lucifer and his minions were given or promised "partakers of the divine nature," they were created holy. The heavenly host are "sons of God" directly created spiritual ex nihilo. We are "sons of Adam" material mold given the breath of life in the Image of God. In Christ we are One with His divine nature. 

In my fallible brain, I'm thinking there will be only one will in our perfect glorified bodies of spiritual flesh. The divine nature to worship God, praise Him, and accomplish His will. 

With that said, that still leaves the other questions I proposed. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.47
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

We will be far superior to any angel.

22 minutes ago, Alive said:

We will be far superior to any angel.

I don't know about "far superior" than the angels but we will be greater than the angels.