IGNORED

God is not a laundry service that wash your sins in two hours and then you become clean and fragrant.

R. Hartono

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  44
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/14/1971

On 8/29/2022 at 10:37 PM, Sower said:

Actually, the bible says all my sins are already covered by the blood of my savior.

It also says; "If I confess my sins, he is faithful and just to forgive me my  sins and to cleanse me from all unrighteousness"
Instantly, he washes me of all unrighteousness. God is light, his promises are true, Hartono.
This is not a salvation issue, but a relationship promise. Work out your own salvation.With fear and trembling.
for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. 
Philippians 2:12-13

I totally agree! Everything else, no matter how interesting it seems, is all mingled with Salvation based on works. 

This whole idea that Salvation isn't instant, has roots into the very law of God that Jesus fulfilled.

The true Christian will 'feel' the tremendous regret and utter loathing for their sin, and desire to be free from it, but that is still all 'self'. True Salvation is complete DEPENDABILITY on Jesus'act on the cross and his resurrection through FAITH, and NOTHING on our own works of prolong repentance or 'good deeds', nothing I tell you. 

And Yes, it is instant! Anything else would be a doctrine of devils!

Like was Paul said, it doesn't give us an excuse to sin, nope, God forbid!

The reason people feel like they need to have prolong repentance, is because their own feelings of not being worthy. The trutb is, we will never, never, ever be worthy. Nothing we can do, and a lifetime of doing it, can get us there to be worthy. Never in our own self. That's why it takes FAITH in Jesus Christ. Not FAITH in our own works of repentance. Don't over-complicate repentance. It is simple as a change of heart and mind. The 'fruits' of true repentance is what we show God and the world out actions after we repent. Not something we do to earn anything! 

Some people, because of their own guilt, muck up the simplicity of all this! They feel like they have to earn it. Actually, they are trying to forgive themselves. With a memory of constant good deeds to counter their own sin. 

God TOTALLY forgives! Also, God (unlike us) TOTALLY forgets. 

We need to learn to trust in Him. Brothers and sisters, have faith. 

Edited by Walty
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

9 hours ago, Walty said:

I totally agree! Everything else, no matter how interesting it seems, is all mingled with Salvation based on works. 

This whole idea that Salvation isn't instant, has roots into the very law of God that Jesus fulfilled.

The true Christian will 'feel' the tremendous regret and utter loathing for their sin, and desire to be free from it, but that is still all 'self'. True Salvation is complete DEPENDABILITY on Jesus'act on the cross and his resurrection through FAITH, and NOTHING on our own works of prolong repentance or 'good deeds', nothing I tell you. 

The reason people feel like they need to have prolong repentance, is because their own feelings of not being worthy. The trutb is, we will never, never, ever be worthy. Nothing we can do, and a lifetime of doing it, can get us there to be worthy. Never in our own self. That's why it takes FAITH in Jesus Christ. Not FAITH in our own works of repentance. Don't over-complicate repentance. It is simple as a change of heart and mind. The 'fruits' of true repentance is what we show God and the world out actions after we repent. Not something we do to earn anything! 

Some people, because of their own guilt, muck up the simplicity of all this! They feel like they have to earn it. Actually, they are trying to forgive themselves. With a memory of constant good deeds to counter their own sin. 

Love it- Praise Jesus Walty!!!!!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,907
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Birthday:  03/06/1952

On 9/4/2022 at 12:58 AM, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

Yes, we die to self so we can live for Christ. Just like a husband is to follow the example Christ gives us to die to self & sacrifice himself for his bride. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,938
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Walty said:

Yes, God totally forgive but that doesnt mean you have become holy until you pass the finish line and receive the crown of life. 

@kwikphilly

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Yes, God totally forgive but that doesnt mean you have become holy until you pass the finish line and receive the crown of life. 

@kwikphilly

I don't agree with the statement in this post..

Scripture says that we are a Holy Nation, we are the Royal Priesthood...the name say it all, that we are Holy...not every believer, not the unrepented who have pollute themselves with sins. 

But even them because they are in the faith of Jesus Christ at the time of their death, what pollution they had while living and what unforgiven sins they had at the time of their death, they will not follow them in Heaven.  

In Jesus Christ sins cannot give death...they are under the Life giving blood of the Lamb...

The Judgment it is according to the faith in Jesus Christ or according to the denial of having be given the chance to believe in Jesus Christ and having declined and died in the unbelief that Jesus is the Son of God who died for the forgiveness of his sins, and the sins of the whole world.

We are a Holy Nation, a Nation of Royal Priesthood...we have the forgiveness of sins in Jesus Christ and we are repented, and live a repented life...

• Praise God! 1

10 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

@kwikphilly

Oh yes it does dear Brother- we are Holy,blameless,spotless,without stain blemish or wrinke because of Jesus Perfect Blood He Shed on the Cross,every iniquity & transgression of ours was nailed to that tree,we are Holy- Praise Jesus

You are confusing the temporal with the Eternal,flesh with spirit

Reference Colossians 1:22.... And Praise Jesus for Who we are in Him! A Holy ,separate people by the Grace of God

• This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

2 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Oh yes it does dear Brother- we are Holy,blameless,spotless,without stain blemish or wrinke because of Jesus Perfect Blood He Shed on the Cross,every iniquity & transgression of ours was nailed to that tree,we are Holy- Praise Jesus

You are confusing the temporal with the Eternal,flesh with spirit

Reference Colossians 1:22.... And Praise Jesus for Who we are in Him! A Holy ,separate people by the Grace of God

Col 1:22 doesn't say A Holy, separate people..it can't because Holy means separate. ( strongs Greek 40 , hagious-set apart by or for God..).  Col 1:22 reads "...the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy,, (separate from those who are yet still alienated) and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:"

Dear brother speaks of the things reserved for us in heaven. 1 Peter:4

32 minutes ago, Dan Knight said:

Col 1:22 doesn't say A Holy, separate people..it can't because Holy means separate. ( strongs Greek 40 , hagious-set apart by or for God..).  Col 1:22 reads "...the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy,, (separate from those who are yet still alienated) and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:"

Dear brother speaks of the things reserved for us in heaven. 1 Peter:4

King James Bible
In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:

No idea what you are going on about.........No disrespect intended but I dont partake in obstinate rebuttals

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

1 Peter 2:9-10

But you are  a chosen people ,a royal priesthood,a holy nation ,a people  belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Once you were not a people ,but now you are the people of God,Once  you had  not received mercy ,but now you have received mercy.

Romans 8:16-17

The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are Gods children.

Now if we are children, then we are heirs- heirs of God and co- heirs with Christ ,if indeed we share  in his  sufferings  in order that we may also share in his glory.

All of Kwik posts are correct, imo/ belief,🙏

Thank you Sister but of course I am only stating what Gods Word Says.......To God be the Glory forever & ever & ever!!!!!:amen:

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  391
  • Content Per Day:  0.58
  • Birthday:  08/03/1958

26 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

No idea what you are going on about.........No disrespect intended but I dont partake in obstinate rebuttals

Thank you.