• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.77
  • Days Won:  226

On 9/4/2022 at 6:09 PM, Holytrinity said:

How do I know if they are good or evil? I notice they return to me all the time and even said that they were Angels not fallen angels but holy angels. Is there anything I need to be aware of and does this happen to anybody else out there? I do feel alone sometimes in this predicament I can't seem to find this happening to anybody else. Thanks for your time and God bless you.

Do you have a mental illness?

• Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,143
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

14 hours ago, Willa said:

There is a very great possibility that you have been deceived.  We all agree that time is winding down and the tribulation may be very soon.  Most prophesies to that effect have been fulfilled. You are definitely not the only person saying this.  What makes us doubt your angels is the way they act and make you feel.  It doesn't align with what we find in Scripture about angels sent from the Triune God of the Bible.  It does line up with what it says about deceiving spirits, seducing spirits and the like.   That is why we reject them and are trying to warn you to flee and shut the door to them at once!  Please listen.

Because we care,it is Christ in us Who Loves you - He is the Way( the only Way),the Truth( the only Truth & the LIFE!!!!

With love in Christ, Kwik

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/08/1970

On 9/5/2022 at 7:44 PM, Holytrinity said:

I like them a lot and they like me lol anyways I love them they honestly do care about us.

Be careful what you get involved in, this sounds sinister to me.

Satan is the adversary, the deceiver, the teller of lies.

• Well Said! 1

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

On 9/4/2022 at 9:09 PM, Holytrinity said:

How do I know if they are good or evil? I notice they return to me all the time and even said that they were Angels not fallen angels but holy angels. Is there anything I need to be aware of and does this happen to anybody else out there? I do feel alone sometimes in this predicament I can't seem to find this happening to anybody else. Thanks for your time and God bless you.

Well, there are several things to look at.  There is a woman who claims to see angels everyday and has done so since a child.  Her name is Lorna Byrne.  She has written some books.

There is another documentary that can provide balance and it's a documentary called beware of angels.  

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,117
  • Content Per Day:  9.69
  • Days Won:  149

I'm going to give you my experiences in my study of this @Holytrinity

I once hung around UFO sites back when I thought they were all high tech flying contraptions. I thought machines that could do that were super cool and I wondered how they worked, but I digress. Looking into ufos led to what people were calling aliens. Tin foil hat territory to most, yet many many people are serious about this stuff.

One person I conversed with in particular  came off really spacey online, 'out there' would be a good description. He was into eastern religion and new age stuff, which also leads some people interestingly into, you guessed it, UFOs and aliens. He sounded almost high when he typed online, and for all I know he could have been. The things he said that aliens who were visiting him said to him were mind boggling. He seen them as peace brothers and much like your experiences, they were coming around to him quite a bit and saying new age things about world peace and how they were there to help monitor us and keep us peaceful etc etc. How they were going to help us all become better. I could tell this was all very real to this guy and not something he was making up. He mentioned it multiple times over and over again. I attempted to tell him I thought he was being deceived. I felt weird listening to his stories. Something just wasn't right about it and about him. Something was 'off' about all of it and I think is was the promptings of the Holy Spirit telling me what this really was.

I took in a few videos online about several women who were introduced to new age by persons they came into contact with . These women were not dabbling in new age, they were into it deep. In the beginning they meet these spiritual beings who seemed to want to help them at every step of the way. Over some time, things gradually went downhill with these women when they started to feel these 'things' would not let them go and were in fact, harassing them. It only got worse when they spoke with or entertained anything Godly or Christian. These spirits began to show their true colors eventually and instead of bringing peace and prosperity into their lives, these things brought oppression, negativity and hardship. They went from " we are your best friends" to " We will control and possess you".

The only thing that saved them was accepting Christ as savior of their lives. After that things cleared up. The sun came out again. God cleared out the cob webs.

How do these things make inroads? By appearing to be good angels, or good aliens or kind loving spirits. They have no issue at all with telling lies or anything else it takes to deceive.  Aliens, bigfoot, fairies, earth or elemental spirits, fallen angels, a little ghost girl. You name it, they can represent whatever works. They ALL hate the name of Jesus and they have no claim on any child of His.

Edited by Starise
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 2

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  464
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  1

Ask them to reveal who they really are in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.  Ask them what they think of Jesus.

• Thanks 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  70
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  464
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

You need to look up Doreen Virtue. 

She was at one point, the top selling new age author in the world. She wrote books about angels and designed divination cards to help people communicate with the. She gave talks to huge crowds. She was a millionaire living in a ranch in Hawaii.

Then She got saved. She realised those angels who She had been communicating with since childhood were demons. She lost everything. Her publisher fired her. She stopped endorsing her old products. She lost her home in Hawaii. She now has a ministry warning people about communicating with angels.

If an angel is speaking to you, its a demon. Lorna Byrne is communicating with demons too.

You know its a demon when they don't  tell you to repent of your sins and put your faith in Jesus Christ as the only way to get to heaven. 

Rebuke them in the name of Christ!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  10,274
  • Content Per Day:  7.10
  • Days Won:  99

1 hour ago, Starise said:

I'm going to give you my experiences in my study of this @Holytrinity

I once hung around UFO sites back when I thought they were all high tech flying contraptions. I thought machines that could do that were super cool and I wondered how they worked, but I digress. Looking into ufos led to what people were calling aliens. Tin foil hat territory to most, yet many many people are serious about this stuff.

One person I conversed with in particular  came off really spacey online, 'out there' would be a good description. He was into eastern religion and new age stuff, which also leads some people interestingly into, you guessed it, UFOs and aliens. He sounded almost high when he typed online, and for all I know he could have been. The things he said that aliens who were visiting him said to him were mind boggling. He seen them as peace brothers and much like your experiences, they were coming around to him quite a bit and saying new age things about world peace and how they were there to help monitor us and keep us peaceful etc etc. How they were going to help us all become better. I could tell this was all very real to this guy and not something he was making up. He mentioned it multiple times over and over again. I attempted to tell him I thought he was being deceived. I felt weird listening to his stories. Something just wasn't right about it and about him. Something was 'off' about all of it and I think is was the promptings of the Holy Spirit telling me what this really was.

I took in a few videos online about several women who were introduced to new age by persons they came into contact with . These women were not dabbling in new age, they were into it deep. In the beginning they meet these spiritual beings who seemed to want to help them at every step of the way. Over some time, things gradually went downhill with these women when they started to feel these 'things' would not let them go and were in fact, harassing them. It only got worse when they spoke with or entertained anything Godly or Christian. These spirits began to show their true colors eventually and instead of bringing peace and prosperity into their lives, these things brought oppression, negativity and hardship. They went from " we are your best friends" to " We will control and possess you".

The only thing that saved them was accepting Christ as savior of their lives. After that things cleared up. The sun came out again. God cleared out the cob webs.

How do these things make inroads? By appearing to be good angels, or good aliens or kind loving spirits. They have no issue at all with telling lies or anything else it takes to deceive.  Aliens, bigfoot, fairies, earth or elemental spirits, fallen angels, a little ghost girl. You name it, they can represent whatever works. They ALL hate the name of Jesus and they have no claim on any child of His.

Before the Lord claimed me, I looked into those matters as well. I recall similar things to what you encountered, only I made the acquaintance of a fellow who believed that the "aliens" he had dealings with were malevolent and not wholesome in the slightest.

He struck me as out there and spaced-out, too. Those aliens were terrifying him and "feeding" off of the emotional turmoil he was experiencing relying upon some kind of incomprehensible technology; he claimed these evil beings were preying upon the entire human population of earth. They thrived on human misery and suffering, and wars were their preference.

You name it, those bizarre UFO cults have it: reptilian aliens aiming to dine upon us all and peaceful "space brothers" from the 9th dimension, to name two popular tropes. This stuff goes hand-in-hand with psychic blather and pseudospiritual babble. 

I was not impressed (nor convinced) by the results of that investigation. :39:

Edited by Marathoner
Typo
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Hebrews 1:1  Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, 
2  but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. 
3  He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 
4  having become as much superior to angels as the name he has inherited is more excellent than theirs. 
5  For to which of the angels did God ever say, “You are my Son, today I have begotten you”? Or again, “I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”? 
6  And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God's angels worship him.” 
7  Of the angels he says, “He makes his angels winds, and his ministers a flame of fire.” 
8  But of the Son he says, “Your throne, O God, is forever and ever, the sceptre of uprightness is the sceptre of your kingdom. 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  09/25/1988

On 9/7/2022 at 11:50 AM, missmuffet said:

Do you have a mental illness?

No, no mental illness here. Ive talked to them today, they came back. They agree that Jesus Christ is king and are good spirits. I have came to conclusion they are good because I can see them clearly. So far knowing this is an unique experience and it hasn't happened to that many people yet, but I'm sure it will soon or eventually.

They are spirits but when they come around I can actually see them theoretically in my thoughts but not in my vision. If in the bible they said the dead will be asleep until resurrection in the end times then they are definitely angels not demonic at all they said they are just here to protect me and judge people that's all.