• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

28 minutes ago, other one said:

as well as they should.    Pay phones were nasty.

And cell phone are obsessive. 

images.jpg.62bd678e40596dfde8820b715190e9cb.jpg

Edited by missmuffet
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, believeinHim said:

I don't have that website, @Omegaman 3.0! I mean, I created one so I could order "Christian Nationalism" by Andrew Torba and Andrew Isker, But it took a lot of praying and a lot of reflection and I am still not sure I made the right decision! I also signed up, Unwillingly so I could order some Robitussin Liquid Filled Capsules, and 100% Carob powder without any extra stuff in it, And I thought and prayed long and hard about it before doing so and I still do not know if I came to the right conclusion !

Otherwise, I do not buy from that site ! I created one so I could order medicine and Carob powder, Basically !

I understand.  I got my Robitussin Liquid Filled Capsules from eBay, lol, but I bought a generic. I have, for the most part, all but given up on trying to decide who to buy from or through, and who not to. The dealing in the world sometimes equals moral compromises, but it is not possible to find everything you need, through purely Christians sources. Christian manufacturers, retailers, farmers, etc. do not get everything from only other Christians, and some businesses and websites might market to Christians, and give an appearance, but are they really? So I ask the guy who cooks my hamburger, or the one who changes my oil, if he is a Christian? I don't know if that is your hesitancy about Amazon or not, but all we can do I think, is make a reasonable effort and then do what our conscience allows and what the Spirit does not convict us against.

However, there are lots of sources of such shirts

49 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I understand.  I got my Robitussin Liquid Filled Capsules from eBay, lol, but I bought a generic. I have, for the most part, all but given up on trying to decide who to buy from or through, and who not to. The dealing in the world sometimes equals moral compromises, but it is not possible to find everything you need, through purely Christians sources. Christian manufacturers, retailers, farmers, etc. do not get everything from only other Christians, and some businesses and websites might market to Christians, and give an appearance, but are they really? So I ask the guy who cooks my hamburger, or the one who changes my oil, if he is a Christian? I don't know if that is your hesitancy about Amazon or not, but all we can do I think, is make a reasonable effort and then do what our conscience allows and what the Spirit does not convict us against.

I would never get any medication ever on-line. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  433
  • Topics Per Day:  0.28
  • Content Count:  3,226
  • Content Per Day:  2.07
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, missmuffet said:

That was before cell phones. Now those have taken over the world.

Only to our own detriment ! 

19 hours ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

It is that it is slowly becoming the biggest retail {how do I word this ?} It is becoming the biggest retail conglomerate, {That is not how it is worded},

But, It is basically becoming a monopoly on all other sources of shopping revenues, {That is not how it is worded, either}. 

It is slowly becoming a retail giant, {I still don't know how to word this}, And becoming a monopoly on American society and in the world, And they have already had a history of banning Christian books and Christian authors !

Topple that with they barely have any religous section the size of less than an inch almost, In a location book store in my state somewhere, And no Bibles ! They do not sell any Bibles at the Amazon book store in my state somewhere !

They are slowly gaining a monopoly on the world and they are not friendly to especially women !

It was explained to me, Finally, How the laws that were set up in Jesus' day were to PREVENT and DETER men from committing crimes against women ! We are not going to stop crime from ever happening,

But, in Jesus' day the laws were set up TO DETER crime from happening to us !

This seems to have been lost among and in translation to my gender !

So, Whenever I walk in to a book store that does not sell Bibles and bans Christian authors, My red flags, {And fear mode},

My red flags and fear of everything around me goes sky rocketing ! 

It does not feel safe to me at all ! !

8 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

Only to our own detriment ! 

download.jpg.e448d17111c1688766b01c618c487350.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

My dream world ! :101:

3 minutes ago, believeinHim said:

My dream world ! :101:

:D

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, missmuffet said:

:D

:group-hug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,256
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

54 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Most cell phones don't need Wifi these days.  If we meet in a noisy place, I will not be able to hear you if you speak so sometimes it's good to text across the table from each other.  Had that happen Saturday morning.