• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

On 9/19/2022 at 6:33 AM, Dennis1209 said:

If you do not hold a preterist view, what is the next prophetic event you suspect is likely to come and why? For example, the Gog-Magog invasion, the total overnight destruction of Damascus, Syria, the destruction of Elam (Iran), the destruction of Egypt, the Psalm 83 war, the Rapture, or others?

One thing I think we can all agree on is that we live in exciting and perilous times.  

In my opinion Gog & Magog is next, its not just Russia, its Russia, Iran and Turkey, with a few token African Nations attacking Israel, and maybe people in coalition with Israel like via the Abraham accords, that is why during the Gog war, not one nation with a common border with Israel is a part of the attack. Thus the Sudan, and Libya will be prime real estate to attack the Saudis from or others. 

I see the Psalm 83 war as past tense. Hence those waiting on that war will miss where we are really at now. The Russia/Ukraine battle is really Russia and the E.U. and USA, the leaders of those nations see Ukraine as a money making proposition, plain and simple. I think Russia regroups, goes after Israel because they will offer to break Russia's hold over the E.U. via its Gas and Oil discoveries. This will anger Russia that she is getting undermined, with her oil prices plummeting, and Russia will take action seeking revenge, but will get a taste of God Almighty instead. This happens just before or just after the Pre Trib Rapture, which I see as the fall of 2025, so its all coming very soon. 

Edited by Revelation Man
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 1/4/2023 at 3:01 PM, Revelation Man said:

In my opinion Gog & Magog is next, its not just Russia, its Russia, Iran and Turkey, with a few token African Nations attacking Israel, and maybe people in coalition with Israel like via the Abraham accords, that is why during the Gog war, nit one nation with a common border with Israel is a part of the attack. Thus the Sudan, and Libya me be prime real estate to attack the Saudis from or others. 

I see the Psalm 83 war as past tense. Hence those waiting on that war will miss where we are really at now. The Russia/Ukraine battle is really Russia and the E.U. and USA, the leaders of those nations see Ukraine as a money making proposition, plain and simple. I think Russia regroups, goes after Israel because they will offer to break Russia's hold over the E.U. via its Gas and Oil discoveries. This will anger Russia that she is getting undermined, with her oil prices plummeting, and Russia will take action seeking revenge, but will get a taste of God Almighty instead. This happens just before or just after the Pre Trib Rapture, which I see as the fall of 2025, so its all coming very soon. 

I agree Rev. man, though I see the rapture as early 2024, (Middle January).

Not long now for either thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,071
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

1 hour ago, Marilyn C said:

I agree Rev. man, though I see the rapture as early 2024, (Middle January).

Not long now for either thought.

Well, most do not know when Jesus said we can not know the day nor hour that was a reference unto Israel being on the Lunar calendar,  and thus they could never know the exact day nor hour the new moon would come, thus the new year, thus when the Harvest (think Church Age) would end. They knew the season was nigh of course, that's why they sent two witnesses up to spy out when the new moon came in, likewise the rapture can not be known as per unto the exact day and hour, but if we look for the signs we can know the season. 

I see the DOTL as the April 13, 2029 Apophis Asteroid, thus I get the fall of 2025 by taking 3.5 years off, because that will hit in the middle of the week (God's Wrath). Thus, if we can not know the exact day nor hour but can know the season just as Israel knew the season was night for the new year, of course, we can know the Season also, just not the day nor hour. 

Most people try to guess the Rapture and have to change up their guesses later, I never really did that tbh. But once I understood the signs in the sky meant an incoming Asteroid, it was pretty easy to put 2 + 2 together tbh.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,222
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Many may not have paid any attention to the recent cop27 event speech this past Nov 2022.

The AI Beast spoke

Through the use of AI tech spoke a female voice for the fist time

to let the world know of its coming intentions together=TO GET HER and used a female AI voice representing the i am =the god they worship=gaya=Re=mother earth= at: 

Cop 27  nov 6-18. 2022 Egypt 2022Un Climate Change Conference together.

2023 is the year when King Charles will be crowned officially king.

Charles is very much in accord with UN climate change, has very close association with

United Nation Klause Schwab WEF=world economic forum

The year 2023 will be the beginning implementation of more restrictions,turbulence,destruction that they will do together=To GET HER

The god the UN worships is the luciferian god of destruction that comes as the false dove of peace, their god is occult,Luciferian.

The bride of Christ=all need to understand the deception taking place and hold fast to Christ Jesus and His Word for His Blood hedge of protection over your lives

the devil is a liar,a counterfeit con artist of DECEPTION

its only purpose is to steal kill and destroy John ch 10:10

it is doing exactly what it did in the garden of Eden

Christ came to Save people from its destruction.

19272United NationUnitedNationsfalsedoveofpeaceimages.jpg.08f665416b943b8b87701e157e2def46.jpg