IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  956
  • Content Per Day:  2.33
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/14/2023 at 6:35 PM, The Barbarian said:

So the former governor of New York and Ron DeSantis were trying to kill us off?    I think they just botched the job of protecting us, as Trump did.

Hanlon's Razor: "Never attribute to malice, that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Since I believe the devil is responsible for the warnings from erring people about climate change as being about carbon emissions rather than the sins against God, so that they will not fear Gd and repent, it serves a dual purpose for the people of the coming NWO also that sees the common people as something to fleece & rule over.

Now I ask you why would gas prices go up on a pipeline that was not going to be finished anyway before this Ukraine crisis when we do not get gas from Russia?

There is a video on YouTube in trying to hide Biden's collusion with the Republicans as a gaff when he was announcing that people will always rely on gas & oil.

When F.B.I. are suspected as inciting Insurrection Day and the same F.B.I. "dropped" the ball on 9/11, and N.S.A. has been tasked with population control, you really should be wary more often for what they are feeding you for and why.

I believe we are being played by both sides of the aisle in our government as both sides have mentioned the New World Order at one time or another.  I believe this scripture is coming true in light of our government.

Psalm 2:1Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? 2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, 3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. 4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. 5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure. 6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. 7 I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. 8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. 9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel. 10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. 11 Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. 12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Fallen Babylon of Revelation 18th Chapter is USA and one third of the earth will be burned up ( Revelation 8:7 ) after the pre great tribulation rapture event.

He knows what they are doing and vengeance belongs to God, but I trust in the Lord.

On 6/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, The Barbarian said:

You might be really upset to learn that the Human Genome Project discovered that there are no biological human races.    There is more genetic variation within and "race" you might define, than between those "races."    Race is a cultural construct.

Would you like to learn about that?

The descendants of Ham were marked especially for secular service to mankind. … The prophecy is worldwide in scope and, since Shem and Japheth are covered, all Ham’s descendants must be also. These include all nations which are neither Semitic nor Japhetic. Thus, all of the earth’s ‘colored’ races—yellow, red, brown, and black; essentially the Afro-Asian group of peoples, including the American Indians—are possibly Hamitic in origin and included within the scope of the Canaanitic prophecy

Often the Hamites, especially the Negroes, have become actual personal servants or even slaves to the others. Possessed of a genetic character concerned mainly with mundane matters, they were eventually displaced by the intellectual and philosophical acumen of the Japhethites and the religious zeal of the Semites.”

Institute for Creationist Research co-founder Henry Morris, The Beginning of the World  1997

And it is true that young Earth creationism has "evolved" from what it was in the 1990s.   I am aware that many creationists today are not racists, having rejected this basic belief of YE creationism.

Which is why we are to prove all things by Jesus Christ with the meat of scriptures as kept by those that loved Him & His words in the KJV.  John 14:23-24; 15:20

The one in which he infuriated racists by stating that if you brought "savages" to England, in a few generations, they'd be just like Englishmen?    Yep.   The one in which he expressed admiration for a "negro" who taught him a great number of things about nature?   The one in which he declared slavery an abomination?    Yes.  That one.

If indeed, the same one , the article did quote Darwin as addressing humans in that second book which you said he did not do in his first book.

The Catholic Catechism has been accused as talking out of both sides of their mouths and so I no doubt Darwin is doing the same.

Does seem a little weird that God would send all those earthquakes to a world at peace, and then slow them to a small number after the world entered a great war.  Seems exactly the opposite of what a just God would do, doesn't it?

Doesn't sound very convincing to me. 

Those revivals back then were really apostasies and there are more like those kind of revivals now than there ever been.  Asbury Revival just got the spotlight but there are reporting many more like it but it is really apostasy; the falling away from the faith.  When you read Revelation 18th chapter, you may see why God is judging Babylon as they are committing spiritual whoredom & seducing the world with it.

On 6/14/2023 at 6:57 PM, The Barbarian said:

Yep.   From your link:

During the early rollout of vaccines, vaccinated people represented a small share of total deaths, but experts warned that the share would likely rise simply because vaccinated people were representing a growing share of the population. In other words, if 100% of people in the U.S. were vaccinated, vaccinated people would represent 100% of COVID-19 deaths. Similarly, as the share of the population with a booster rose somewhat during 2022, the share of deaths among boosted people also rose. COVID-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing severe illness and death, but they are not perfect, so deaths among vaccinated people will still occur.

Indeed, vaccinated people now make up the majority of the population – 79% of adults have completed at least the primary series – and the latest CDC data show that vaccinated people also now represent the majority of COVID-19 deaths. There are many more vaccinated people than there are unvaccinated people, and vaccinated and boosted people are, on average, older and more likely to have underlying health conditions that put them at risk for severe COVID-19 outcomes. That’s why, when CDC adjusts for some of these factors (age and population size), we still see that unvaccinated people are at much greater risk of death and other severe outcomes than people the same age who have stayed up-to-date on boosters.

For example, if the vaccine had no effect at all on survival, and 79% of Americans were vaccinated, we'd expect to see 79% of the deaths to be vaccinated people.

But your source says that only 36% of the deaths are fully vaccinated people, while 42% are unvaccinated people.   We would expect that only 21% would be unvaccinated people.   This study says that avoiding the vaccination doubles your chances of dying from COVID-19 infection.

I only quoted that website that was "pro vaccination" for what that French Laurette actually had said in how global vaccination creates variants.  It was written to refute that rumor he had said those vaccinated will die in 2 years.

Then there is this recent report that ought to make you wonder why they are hyping boosters shots.

New Study: Repeated COVID-19 Vaccination Weakens Immune System

That is what happens when you mess with your DNA's natural immune system with an artificial one ;  that so called reprogrammable RNA sequence which was never tried before on a mass scale for the human population.  Makes me wonder why Trump went for it.  Yeah.. collusion with the NWO people; just like Biden.

Both sides of the media hype peaceful protests in the time of the pandemic.  Even Trump.  I believe we are being played, but Jesus Christ is still Lord.

On 6/14/2023 at 7:01 PM, The Barbarian said:

In today's right-wing cancel culture, it's not surprising that some fool would attack anyone expressing an opinion that offended him.    It's the age of the snowflake.

I see left wing corruption culture and media turns a blind eye when a transgender not only do a mass shooting but encourages it by calling it the day of vengeance for their side.

I also see left wing cancel culture rewriting history in respect to critical race theory.

So I do not see this as an age of the snowflake but the age of the devil tempting each side to do violence.  Like evil mentalists poking the bear on each side.

So you are only proving me right that we are being played by both sides as if the NWO wants a Civil War to break out, society collapses, and police state is ushered in.

Giving special privileges to transgenders ( and not all transgenders wanted this ) and forcing that ideology on everyone is creating division and making trans tyrannical.

Once the Republicans take those tyrannical privileges away, the trans may very well fall for that temptation in attacking conservatives while the liberals in control of the media continue to call foul on the conservatives.

Inclusions was never about accepting others but rejecting the moral majority by imposing the minority's rule over the majority thus it was never Democratic but evil.

We had always been tolerant but now they are being intolerant towards us and the people favoring the NWO are laughing, but they will not be for long.

USA will be gone after the pre great tribulation rapture event.  Course, this will set up the rest of the world for their NWO and the mark of the beast system where if any takes the mark to buy & sell, they will burn forever in the lake of fire, because Jesus is still Lord.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.47
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

Just as a friendly reminder to be careful of disrespecting authorities:

From the TOS.

Disrespectful or threatening comments toward governmental institutions and/or world leaders will not be tolerated. (1 Pet. 2:13-17)

On 6/14/2023 at 7:07 PM, The Barbarian said:

Fourier, a French mathematician and physicist who spent his career pondering the mechanics and equations governing heat transfer. He was intrigued by a puzzle: Why was the Earth as warm as it was? When he estimated how much energy from the sun hit our planet, he figured the Earth ought to be colder than it is.

How did he estimated the amount of energy from the sun hitting our planet for him to reach that conclusion?  Did he take into account the shields of the earth?  How about the orbital distance from the sun as it can be different for that year, yes?

The answer, he proposed, must be the atmosphere: It was somehow preventing heat from escaping. In an 1824 paper, he hypothesized that gases in the atmosphere must create barriers that acted to trap heat. Fourier didn’t yet know what molecular mechanisms were trapping the heat. But in an 1837 paper for The American Journal of Science and Arts, he surmised that over a long period of time, the amount of heat held in by the atmosphere could change — altered by both the Earth’s natural evolution and human activity. “The establishment and progress of human society, and the action of natural powers, may, in extensive regions, produce remarkable changes in the state of the surface, the distribution of the waters, and the great movements of the air,” he predicted. “Such effects, in the course of some centuries, must produce variations in the mean temperature for such places.”

You realize how he begins stating that he was surmising and yet his quote comes across as staying it as a fact even though he was surmising.

What if it wasn't the atmosphere in the way he was suspicious of as "trapping" heat but more heat was getting in?

...The answer began to emerge in 1856, when the results of a remarkable experiment were unveiled. Eunice Newton Foote, an amateur scientist and prominent suffragette, for the first time tested the heat-trapping abilities of different gases. She took several glass cylinders, put a thermometer in the bottom, and then filled them with gas combinations ranging from very thin air to thicker air, humid air, and air with “carbonic acid,” or what we now call CO2. Foote placed the cylinders in the sun to heat up, then in the shade to cool down. When she observed how the temperatures changed, she found that the cylinder with CO2 and water vapor became hotter than regular air, and retained its heat longer in the shade. In other words, wet air and CO2 were heat-trapping gases.

When she wrote up her experiment for an 1856 issue of The American Journal of Science, Foote made an eerily prophetic observation: What happened inside the CO2 jar could also happen to our planet. “An atmosphere of that gas,” she noted, “would give to our earth a high temperature.”

But the earth is not a closed system like that experiment was when other factors involve like plant life that exchange CO2 for oxygen.  Seems that variable is missing for that experiment to be accurate in ascertaining for the planet about carbon emission as being the cause for rising temperatures.

If regular air does not get hotter than that cylinder with CO2 and water vapor, then should we be looking at regular air instead?

...Either way, between 1859 and 1860, Tyndall created some ingenious precision equipment to test gases. He crafted a long tube of glass, and heated up one end via devices ranging from a hot cube of metal to boiling water. He put various gases inside the tube, sealing them in with rock salt, and then measured how much heat could travel through the gas. Much like Foote, he found that water vapor and CO2 were remarkably powerful at trapping heat: Indeed, CO2 could trap 1,000 times as much as dry air.

The results stunned him, as he later explained in an 1861 lecture describing the results. As he noted, science hitherto had assumed that colorless gases like CO2 allowed heat to slide easily past. “Those who, like myself, have been taught to regard transparent gases as almost perfectly diathermanous (transparent to heat), will probably share the astonishment with which I witnessed the foregoing effects,” he said. In fact, the power of CO2 was so baffling that he repeated the experiment hundreds of times to make sure the results were solid. Tyndall was probably experiencing the incredulous reaction that many laypeople still feel today, as they ponder how such tiny amounts of CO2—a few hundred parts per million—could so alter the planet.

The final advance in climate science arrived in 1896, when the Swedish physicist Svante Arrhenius created what was, in effect, the first model of climate change.

It was a grind. Arrhenius, as the historian Elisabeth Crawford writes, had to perform by hand “calculations estimated to have been between 10,000 and 100,000.” He spent all of 1895 hunched over his figures, and Arrhenius himself complained loudly about the “tedious” work to friends in letters, at one point miserably noting how it was “unbelievable that so trifling a matter has cost me a full year”.

When he was done, he made a striking prediction: If you doubled the amount of CO2 in the atmosphere, it would raise the world’s temperature by 5 to 6 degrees Celsius. Remarkably, that analysis holds up pretty well today, even in an age where climate analysis involves far more information and variables and are crunched by cloud supercomputers. Despite having done his work by hand, using data that even he regarded as woefully inadequate, Arrhenius reached “a conclusion that millions of dollars worth of research over the ensuing century hardly changed at all,” as Isabel Hilton wrote in 2008. The era of modern climate modeling was born.

https://daily.jstor.org/how-19th-century-scientists-predicted-global-warming/

You should read the article.   There's more there you'd probably want to know about.

All of this is suppositions on an increase of carbon emission.

Look at where it is going;  the conclusion is to reduce the human population without actually saying so.

Fact check: Human-generated CO2, not water vapor, drives climate change 

On 6/14/2023 at 7:23 PM, The Barbarian said:

That would be odd, since evolutionary theory has nothing whatever to say about the issue.    But the devil is a notorious liar; it might make sense that he's spreading that tale to unwary people.

The devil sure is using the evolution theory since it is a lie that hides God's judgment on the earth with that global flood and now causing mockers to mock as if God is not coming to judge the earth with fire.

2 Peter 3:3 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, 4 And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. 5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: 6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. 8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat? 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless. 15 And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you;

18 hours ago, George said:

Honestly ... I've shared truth ... I'm not trying to convince you of anything.   I just imagine what you could do if you actually were empowered by the Spirit of God!  Most people are not "spirit-filled" because they don't even know to ask for it!  I pray for a fresh anointing EVERY single time I preach.  I ask for a fresh filling of His Spirit every single morning ... I'm a leaky vessel ... and I know I need to be constantly filled with His Spirit!   Charles Finney, in his book, "Power from on High" talks about the "baptisms' of the Spirit!   Trying to play Bible ping-pong is not my objective ... just real power-filled faith is the goal.  if you're not interested in studying the revivals before you ... then I'm not going to waste my time.  Be blessed!  :)

Seems what you are sharing is not aligning with His words below where Jesus said you do not have to think about what to speak.  I would take that as including praying about it also otherwise you are still thinking about it, right?

Matthew 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak. 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

43 minutes ago, ChristB4us said:

You realize how he begins stating that he was surmising

Yes, that's called a "hypothesis."    It's the second step in science after noticing something about nature.  He noticed that carbon dioxide absorbed infrared radiation.   He then hypothesized that more carbon dioxide in the atmosphere would cause warming.  Then the world performed an experiment, testing his hypothesis, by increasing the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.   As he predicted, temps went up, confirming his hypothesis.

What if it wasn't the atmosphere in the way he was suspicious of as "trapping" heat but more heat was getting in?

Fortunately, we have a way to test that.   It's called "solar irradiance."  For the past few years, solar irradiance is lower than usual, but the temperatures are much higher than usual, again confirming his hypothesis.

But the earth is not a closed system like that experiment was when other factors involve like plant life that exchange CO2 for oxygen.

Not a problem, since the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere can be directly measured.

All of this is suppositions on an increase of carbon emission.

Yes.   That's pretty easy to demonstrate.   Would you like to learn how?

Look at where it is going;  the conclusion is to reduce the human population without actually saying so.

In the absence of evidence, it seems that assumption is just a paranoid delusion.

From your link:

Based on our research, we rate FALSE the claim that human-made CO2 is an insignificant contributor to climate change. Though human-generated CO2 typically comprises a smaller proportion of atmospheric greenhouse gases than water vapor, research has shown unequivocally that it has a large impact and is changing Earth’s climate.

Did you even read it?

Edited by The Barbarian

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5,088
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, ChristB4us said:

I see left wing corruption culture and media turns a blind eye when a transgender not only do a mass shooting but encourages it by calling it the day of vengeance for their side.

Show us that.   Sounds unlikely.   Most such shootings are the result of racist or extreme right-wing anger.

I also see left wing cancel culture rewriting history in respect to critical race theory.

Perhaps you don't know what CRT is.  What do you think it is?

So I do not see this as an age of the snowflake

At a time when we have the right melting down from beer cans, Dr. Seuss, mermaids who are the "wrong color", and whatnot, it seems like an emotional breakdown on the right.   Is there anything these offended little snowflakes don't throw tantrums over?

So you are only proving me right that we are being played by both sides as if the NWO wants a Civil War to break out, society collapses, and police state is ushered in.

Comes down to evidence.   No matter how much you want to believe, it still requires evidence.

Giving special privileges to transgenders ( and not all transgenders wanted this )

What "special privileges" do you think they want?  Be specific.