IGNORED

Climate Change Is Extremely Political And Agenda Serving, Unfortunately It Is Also True

Space_Karen

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

34 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I side with scientists that do their work responsibly. It is possible to do this regardless of your political leaning.

Well, then, you get to make the claim about 'working responsibly.' 

If some scientist claims that a vaccine is actually a gene therapy and presents why, then they are not 'working responsibly,' and you coincidentally don't agree with them as well, and so you judge them as wrong.  Same with Global Warming, Evolution, and so on.  I bet you disagree on liberal agenda 'science' with any one opposing the idea that Co2 is a problem.

I work with another geologist that would agree with many of your stances on vaccines, government, etc. We can work together because we both do our geological work professionally. We sometimes get into a discussions on political or other contentious topics outside of geology but it does not affect how we conduct our work. We have the same responsibilities and ethical duties around our work. I'm not even sure how being conservative or liberal would affect this work.

This isn't about work place geology.  All you are doing is confirming you don't agree with your colleague about the same evidence, and that you coincidentally have a different political standing.  Just what I said.  You made my point.  Who cares that you can both work together on geology in the work place?

And I'm not insulted. This just started because you used a logical fallacy (no matter how you try to justify it).

I am saying you won't agree with my evidence because I am not a liberal.  That's not an ad hominem, that's simply how the odds work out.  

When Lord Christopher Monckton points out that light-to-heat conversion formulas are missing from the math equation scientists are using for 'Global Warming,' and his opponents reply, "You're not really a Lord," that's an ad hominem.  Their reply should be, "Yes, I see they are missing and that would alter our conclusions."

You have to admit, we don't agree on much and the few things we have agreed on don't revolve around agenda driven science. 

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,159
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  8

25 minutes ago, Alive said:

Hmmmmm? I did not say they cannot be paired without insult. Did not say that at all. It is simply not in what I wrote. I choose my words carefully. I wrote that I have "observed" that they often are and because they often are (clearly), then it is reasonable for that reaction to occur. Specifically, the reaction of 'ad hominem'.

These are the things I wrote and they were quite specific and the scope of intent was a general one.

So, if I was a Liberal, I could have gotten away with the pair of Liberal + Scientist?   Is that what you are saying? 

After all, you said I was a self proclaimed Conservative, a big assumption and I am not even that, but you based your judgement on that idea, probably because you are comparing your thoughts and the way you think, to mine. 

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.48
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

1 minute ago, Sparks said:

So, if I was a Liberal, I could have gotten away with the pair of Liberal + Scientist?   Is that what you are saying? 

After all, you said I was a self proclaimed Conservative, a big assumption and I am not even that, but you based your judgement on that idea, probably because you are comparing your thoughts and the way you think, to mine. 

As to the first--no I did not say that at all and as to the second, I did not say that you were a self-proclaimed conservative and I am certainly not comparing your thoughts and the way you think to mine.

I said what I said and the words are clear and convey the intent. I then clarified.

That benefit of the doubt thing you mentioned..it is a worthy tool.

May I suggest you read my original post again.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,874
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/01/1968

4 hours ago, Sparks said:

Vapor trails are water vapor.  Chem trails are chemicals.  Vapor trails last for minutes, while chem trails hang out all day.

chemtrails1.jpg

A pure photoshop picture,

5 hours ago, S33k3r said:

We are all welcome to our opinion, and our ignorance which dismisses without investigation, but those who have looked into these things know it is all true.

Tesla accomplished all that you and Barbarian are claiming is impossible.

Some things are true whether you believe them or not.

And the govts of the world know about, and have, this technology. They confiscated Tesla's files and data upon his death and have been using this technology for decades

Yep, it's real and it is active. 

Do you also believe Chemtrails aren't being sprayed over the entire world on a daily basis for all who have eyes in their skulls to see plainly in the skies above?

There's no other name more associated with conspiracy Theorist ideas than Tesla. there's nothing to investigate.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.90
  • Days Won:  1

24 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

A pure photoshop picture,

I don't think it's been photshopped. I can find the same image on many sites. (It's a good one if it is, there is the reflection on the underside of the wing).

Some details about this rare cloud formation.

The Morning Glory phenomenon is the result of the particular configuration of the land and sea on the Cape York Peninsula, in a remote part of Australia. The peninsula tapers off from about 350 miles wide to 60 miles as it extends north between the Gulf of Carpentaria to the west and the Coral Sea to the east. The easterly trade winds push the sea breeze across the peninsula during the daytime, which meets the sea breeze from the west coast in the late evening. The collision produces a wave disturbance moving inland to the southwest that is a key part of the cloud formation.

As moist sea air is lifted to the crest of the waves, it cools and condensation forms a cloud. Sometimes there is just one wave, but Smith has seen as many as 10 together in a series.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

13 minutes ago, BeyondET said:

There's no other name more associated with conspiracy Theorist ideas than Tesla. there's nothing to investigate.

Right. He never even really existed.

Totally made up by kooks and clowns.

14 minutes ago, teddyv said:

I don't think it's been photshopped. I can find the same image on many sites. (It's a good one if it is, there is the reflection on the underside of the wing).

Some details about this rare cloud formation.

It's possible I will agree, I've seen a barrel tube cloud formation but it's not a chemtrail or anything to do with a government producing such clouds.

Edited by BeyondET

22 minutes ago, S33k3r said:

Right. He never even really existed.

Totally made up by kooks and clowns.

N. Tesla is kind of a sad story. Once a prominent inventor among his peers, and was a extremely smart man. But later in his life mental illness sit in. he confined himself to a hotel room for years becoming a hermit not taking care of himself. And his writings became more delusional. It is true he talked about making a death ray. But that was it, just talk from a man who suffered from a serious mental illness who was a great scientist and inventor.

Edited by BeyondET

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  164
  • Content Per Day:  0.31

1 hour ago, BeyondET said:

N. Tesla is kind of a sad story. Once a prominent inventor among his peers, and was a extremely smart man. But later in his life mental illness sit in. he confined himself to a hotel room for years becoming a hermit not taking care of himself. And his writings became more delusional. It is true he talked about making a death ray. But that was it, just talk from a man who suffered from a serious mental illness who was a great scientist and inventor.

Goodness gracious, you are confused.

You are confusing Nikola Tesla's story with Howard Hughes'.

I wondered where in the world you were getting your claim about Tesla being some Conspiracy Theory byword.

That is all completely false and mixed up.

Not great for your credibility, I'm afraid.

No judgment though.