IGNORED

Why do so many NDEs appear to confirm reincarnation. What do you all think??

Amigo42

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,993
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,691
  • Content Per Day:  11.76
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Amigo42 said:

I just want to clarify that these aren't induced by drugs, meditation, or anything one might consider "demonic."  These people report such things simply by dying even if their heart just stopped temporarily.  So, they're not purposeful.

I still don't support it. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, NCAP said:

Well, maybe, maybe not. The bible is pretty clear that the dead know nothing. (Eccl. 9:5) There isn't anything there for them to know because they are dead.

Well, it's tricky because some passages can be taken out of context.  Some aspects are relative.  To a person still alive, the dead do know nothing, because that soul has already transitioned and is no longer concerned about the things of life on this planet.

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I still don't support it. 

I respect that!

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  449
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

22 hours ago, Amigo42 said:

What do you all think?

The bible teaches one thing, and then NDE's seemingly confirm something else. For example. I've heard of NDE's that say that people saw their loved ones, even those who were supposedly alive. I want to offer two possible explanations:

1)  First off, a person with a NDE never actually died but "came back" again so sometimes it may be hallucinations.  but....

Suppose they did see something and can describe everything such as what was happening in an operating room. No, I do not believe that's their "soul" floating about.  Rather, it's the same principle as the Transfiguration story that the disciples saw. They saw Moses and Elijah in the Kingdom, but in fact they were dead. This leads me to

2) A person is seeing visions of the future which are not actually present in this age. Upon revival, the mind would remember that.  For those (such as myself) who believe in what is commonly called "soul sleep", there is no time at death, and the next conscious moment would be the resurrection where people wake up to being with loved ones.  Think about it.  A time machine of sorts where they are instantly propelled into the future being absent from the body and present with the Lord.

If these very real possibilities can exist, then no NDE experience can negate the bible no matter what it seems like.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings

I knew a girl who was found dead in a hotel room,coroner estimated she was dead approximately an hour or 2( I don't remember,it was over 30 yrs ago) ...   She was put in a body bag & on her way to the morgue when she woke up terrified in this bag and driving along- she screamed for help ...

The story was on the news & confirmed by medical examiner.....was he mistaken as she lie there dead as a doornail while the police were all about the crime scene?

Anyway,She was never the same after that- she lead a life encouraging others that death is nothing to fear if you know Jesus,she talked about what she saw. And I'm in perfect agreement that the " dead" know not but I also believe that if it is not your appointed time to " stay dead",lol. Then perhaps God Sends us some back to finish whatever He Has for them to do

Well,she was a very sad person because she longed for where she had been and for Jesus,she did not want to be here ,many people thought she was just plain crazy but I loved talking with her..... She left her life of drugs & prostitution to become an alcoholic who couldn't wait to die..     kind of not what you'd expect,huh? I haven't seen her in 20 yrs but she filled many lives with Hope in Christ,Encouragement & Joy  

This thread reminded me of her..... In His Love,Kwik

• Praise God! 1

11 minutes ago, tim_from_pa said:

The bible teaches one thing, and then NDE's seemingly confirm something else. For example. I've heard of NDE's that say that people saw their loved ones, even those who were supposedly alive. I want to offer two possible explanations:

1)  First off, a person with a NDE never actually died but "came back" again so sometimes it may be hallucinations.  but....

Suppose they did see something and can describe everything such as what was happening in an operating room. No, I do not believe that's their "soul" floating about.  Rather, it's the same principle as the Transfiguration story that the disciples saw. They saw Moses and Elijah in the Kingdom, but in fact they were dead. This leads me to

2) A person is seeing visions of the future which are not actually present in this age. Upon revival, the mind would remember that.  For those (such as myself) who believe in what is commonly called "soul sleep", there is no time at death, and the next conscious moment would be the resurrection where people wake up to being with loved ones.  Think about it.  A time machine of sorts where they are instantly propelled into the future being absent from the body and present with the Lord.

If these very real possibilities can exist, then no NDE experience can negate the bible no matter what it seems like.

You make some good points.  However, one thing that all NDEs confirm and which even the Bible confirms is that there is no time on the other side.  Time is only an aspect of our world.  God knows the future and the past because there is no time there in eternity.  He sees it all.  So, maybe people really are seeing the souls of their loved ones.

5 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings

I knew a girl who was found dead in a hotel room,coroner estimated she was dead approximately an hour or 2( I don't remember,it was over 30 yrs ago) ...   She was put in a body bag & on her way to the morgue when she woke up terrified in this bag and driving along- she screamed for help ...

The story was on the news & confirmed by medical examiner.....was he mistaken as she lie there dead as a doornail while the police were all about the crime scene?

Anyway,She was never the same after that- she lead a life encouraging others that death is nothing to fear if you know Jesus,she talked about what she saw. And I'm in perfect agreement that the " dead" know not but I also believe that if it is not your appointed time to " stay dead",lol. Then perhaps God Sends us some back to finish whatever He Has for them to do

Well,she was a very sad person because she longed for where she had been and for Jesus,she did not want to be here ,many people thought she was just plain crazy but I loved talking with her..... She left her life of drugs & prostitution to become an alcoholic who couldn't wait to die..     kind of not what you'd expect,huh? I haven't seen her in 20 yrs but she filled many lives with Hope in Christ,Encouragement & Joy  

This thread reminded me of her..... In His Love,Kwik

Wow!  Praise God!  I totally believe this story. I believe it also because it is consistent with a wide body of knowledge from thousands maybe millions of NDEs from around the world.  Many people report that they were given a choice of whether to return to this world to help and guide others.  It sounds like her miraculous recovery was more than that.  She appears to have really died and was allowed to come back.  That's an amazing testimony.  This is exactly what I'm talking about.  People come back from these experiences changed people with a greater sense of love for their fellow man and for God.  These people are never the same as they realize our lives here are like shadows of the true lives we have in heaven with God.  Thank you for sharing this.

Edited by Amigo42

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,146
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

16 minutes ago, Amigo42 said:

Wow!  Praise God!  I totally believe this story. I believe it also because it is consistent with a wide body of knowledge from thousands maybe millions of NDEs from around the world.  Many people report that they were given a choice of whether to return to this world to help and guide others.  It sounds like her miraculous recovery was more than that.  She appears to have really died and was allowed to come back.  That's an amazing testimony.  This is exactly what I'm talking about.  People come back from these experiences changed people with a greater sense of love for their fellow man and for God.  These people are never the same as they realize our lives here are like shadows of the true lives we have in heaven with God.  Thank you for sharing this.

Yes of course I share,I share what I've seen or lived because its for the Glory of our Lord.  

As 2 Sisters in Christ I asked her many things she could not answer,she could only share with me what she "saw" and she could not even explain what she felt except that she was in absolute Peace and any emotions we ever experienced in this life were not enough to describe " Perfection" and the source of everything she was feeling was Jesus- Praise Jesus!

I asked her about what you mentioned" A choice".... She was coming back & that she understood,no choice ,she did not want to come back

As for myself,I understand I was not breathing for minutes & was revived,I was not officially pronounced dead but " they" tell me I died.....All I know is I wasn't tired ,I wasn't falling sleep but I heard people yelling for me to " come back,breathe,come back" I was " thinking" please,leave me alone,I don't want to leave here ,I want to keep going where I'm headed"

So,during that time I was not breathing I was restful like never before,perfect Peace and I wouldn't say I saw a Light but something very nice in a distance,like a type of tunnel but nothing claustrophobic,just some kind of avenue where I was drifting to,I was actually very content right were I was- I could completely relate to Apostle John when he says" whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know".   Yes,it was simply a consciousness of complete bliss......

Anyway,I don't even know if you'd call that " dead" the paramedics did but I don't know......

With love in Christ, Kwik

I've had outer body experience worshipping & Praising God that I could describe much easier.....in any event,there is no doubt we are much more than just flesh & bone..... And because God Says so,it is!!!!❤️

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  350
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,512
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Since we are discussing the unexplainable and something speculated. I want to throw something else out on the table very strange I experienced “twice” in my life. I do not even know what you would call it or why it would happen.

Many years ago, I talked to someone I don’t even remember who or what about. The strangest feeling (sensation) quickly entered me when listening to the person speaking. I instantly knew word for word what that person would say and how for their next paragraph or so. It left as fast as that sensation came, then business as usual.

I thought to myself, if that ever happens again, I will interrupt that speaking and say everything verbatim they are going to say. I don’t know why, probably because I wanted confirmation or to let it be known of that experience.

Maybe twelve years ago, my wife was talking to me about something. That same sensation came over me, and I knew what was coming. I immediately remembered what I would do if that ever happened again. I abruptly interrupted and finished her paragraph of what she would say word for word, and how she would communicate it. No, it was not familiarity or such.

I cannot even describe in words what that unexpected sensation felt like. It was like a heightened awareness, with no physical senses involved, other than it was not normal, strange, and exceptionally different.

I can think of no explanation or reason something very odd like that would happen. What is the purpose?

Anyway, my wife gave me a quizzical look and brushed it off. I did not tell her of that experience, not wanting her to think I was Looney Tunes.

• Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.66
  • Days Won:  149

2 Corinthians 5:1-10

5 For we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

When we fully die we are at HOME with the Lord.