IGNORED

Is the U.S. the "Great Whore of Babylon"?

Not of the World

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,994
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,692
  • Content Per Day:  11.74
  • Days Won:  226

1 minute ago, Biblican said:

Symbolically it is as the Lion in Revelation's beast empire, (REV. 13), along with Russia the bear and China the leopard. I came to this conclusion after correlating those animals with Daniel's prophecies. Each animal represents a former world empire. Today we have three major world powers that will all be a part of the last world empire we are currently seeing emerge.

You think that America is the lion in Revelation? That must be your own opinion not what God intended. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Not of the World said:

I've heard some say that it's the Roman Catholic Church (RCC) but I believe that the depraved U.S. culture (Godless, abortion, same-sex relationships, pedophilia, transgenderism, etc.) has a greater and more evil influence upon the world.  

But perhaps I'm misunderstanding the verses.  What are your thoughts, please?

Babylon I believe has a broader meaning than just one system. On one level it can represent a corrupted religious system, including Judaism. There will be a literal representative city of the one world government which could be located in New York. There is a reference in Isaiah about the "City of the terrible nations." United nations? 

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

5 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

You think that America is the lion in Revelation? That must be your own opinion not what God intended. 

It's not my opinion, it's based on research and spiritual logic. All three of the current world powers, including the US will be a part of and merged with the last world empire. If you study the construction of the beast empire that comes out of the sea in Rev. 13, it is a composite. The three world powers represented by the three animals, the lion, bear and leopard that once represented the three former world powers in Daniel's visons (the lion there represents Babylon,) are unified with the ten crowns representing the royal lineages in Europe through the heads, the intelligences, the demonic powers that that are operating behind the scenes to bring about this last empire that the antichrist will rule. A former illuminati member turned Christian said that they have already divided the world into ten regions all linked back to crowned head of Europe. Those ten crowns match the ten toes in Daniel's vision that will be destroyed when Jesus returns. Everything we see happening in the world today is leading to the final formation of this beast system. By the way, a pastor I know was visiting his son who worked for the Department of transportation in Washington., so when he visited him he was allowed into one of the buildings that is shut off to the public. He told me that there is a 666 in the logo in the floor.

33 minutes ago, Biblican said:

It's not my opinion, it's based on research and spiritual logic. All three of the current world powers, including the US will be a part of and merged with the last world empire. If you study the construction of the beast empire that comes out of the sea in Rev. 13, it is a composite. The three world powers represented by the three animals, the lion, bear and leopard that once represented the three former world powers in Daniel's visons (the lion there represents Babylon,) are unified with the ten crowns representing the royal lineages in Europe through the heads, the intelligences, the demonic powers that that are operating behind the scenes to bring about this last empire that the antichrist will rule. A former illuminati member turned Christian said that they have already divided the world into ten regions all linked back to crowned head of Europe. Those ten crowns match the ten toes in Daniel's vision that will be destroyed when Jesus returns. Everything we see happening in the world today is leading to the final formation of this beast system. By the way, a pastor I know was visiting his son who worked for the Department of transportation in Washington., so when he visited him he was allowed into one of the buildings that is shut off to the public. He told me that there is a 666 in the logo in the floor.

The Lion in the book of Revelation refers to Jesus Christ. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

38 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The Lion in the book of Revelation refers to Jesus Christ. 

The sea beast metaphor includes the mouth of a lion, meaning that it makes an intimidating sound, dominating most media methods.  The feet of a bear symbolises military might through effective weaponry. The likeness of a leopard symbolises political agility & swiftness of action.                                                     These features are evident in every empire that has oppressed God's People throughout history and reach a pinnacle when the restrainer is removed. Blessings from Michael 37.

34 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

The sea beast metaphor includes the mouth of a lion, meaning that it makes an intimidating sound, dominating most media methods.  The feet of a bear symbolises military might through effective weaponry. The likeness of a leopard symbolises political agility & swiftness of action.                                                     These features are evident in every empire that has oppressed God's People throughout history and reach a pinnacle when the restrainer is removed. Blessings from Michael 37.

That is the description of the first beast out of the sea. It is the Antichrist. Revelation 13:1-2

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  245
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  7,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.28
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

19 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

That is the description of the first beast out of the sea. It is the Antichrist. Revelation 13:1-2

Correct. 

No surprise that the beast from the sea manifests the lion-like characteristics of Satan.

Rev 13:2  Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.

1Pe 5:8  Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour.

Rev 13:5  And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  349
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,519
  • Content Per Day:  2.69
  • Days Won:  1

I have shared my thoughts many times on this subject, so this will be brief.

There are two Mystery Babylon in the book of Revelation, as I see it, commercial and spiritual. Since the OP is about the whore of Babylon (spiritual), I will stick to that.

It seems logical to conclude. It must be a false religious system passed down from the days of Nimrod through Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, the fourth century A.D. church-state, and to this day. The clues:

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

“Many waters” indicates many nations globally. Revelation chapters 17 & 18 describe who and what this system is to a tee. What “religion” has a presence and influence in virtually every nation? It could not be detailed and represented any better.

Combine Revelation 17 & 18 with the pictures below, what this Pope Francis is saying and doing. The history of the inquisitions, crusades, dark ages, and what made them dark. The probability of history repeating itself. The actions of the Vatican knowing the holocaust was taking place. The one person most newly elected, appointed, or dictators meet with shortly after assuming power. Is it the Dalai Lama, Muslim Iman, L. Ron Hubbard?

cardinals and bishops.jpg

Catholic Church.jpg

Pope and Biden II.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  57
  • Content Count:  1,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.27

17 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It seems logical to conclude. It must be a false religious system passed down from the days of Nimrod through Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome, the fourth century A.D. church-state, and to this day. The clues:

I agree, and to add a bit if you look at the OT in particular a lot of times going spiritually astray is compared with prostitution.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I have shared my thoughts many times on this subject, so this will be brief.

There are two Mystery Babylon in the book of Revelation, as I see it, commercial and spiritual. Since the OP is about the whore of Babylon (spiritual), I will stick to that.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

“Many waters” indicates many nations globally. Revelation chapters 17 & 18 describe who and what this system is to a tee. What “religion” has a presence and influence in virtually every nation? It could not be detailed and represented any better.

Combine Revelation 17 & 18 with the pictures below, what this Pope Francis is saying and doing. The history of the inquisitions, crusades, dark ages, and what made them dark. The probability of history repeating itself. The actions of the Vatican knowing the holocaust was taking place. The one person most newly elected, appointed, or dictators meet with shortly after assuming power. Is it the Dalai Lama, Muslim Iman, L. Ron Hubbard?

cardinals and bishops.jpg

Catholic Church.jpg

Pope and Biden II.jpg

For some reason I think that the RCC and the Vatican will take a part in the New  Babylon. But that is only my speculation.