IGNORED

Antichrist - Extraterrestrial Connection?

Vine Abider

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,429
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

This is all just speculation, but I've often wondered if the antichrist might use some connection to being an extraterrestrial.  I've read a few books over the years around this topic, and several Christian based websites devoted to exploring related ideas (I think this was possibly the first -http://alienresistance.org/dtelect.htm). 

The background is the whole world seems fascinated with the possibility that "we are not alone" in the universe.  There are countless movies and books presented around this idea of aliens and connecting with wise beings from outer space.  New Agers all think an ET is coming soon, who will have the answers and be the world's savior.   Stories of UFOs pop up almost endlessly. It seems mankind might be in the process of being groomed for something along these lines.

In my mind it might go something like this.  The man of sin appears in the first half of the tribulation period and rises quickly to power, based on his apparent wisdom, speaking ability and charms.  And then he receives a death blow (Rev 13:3), but is miraculously healed and comes back to life.  At this point, he reveals that he's really an ET who was actually responsible for seeding the earth with life long ago.  And now he's here to provide the answers and show that yes, in fact, he is god.   This announcement is accompanied with many signs and lying wonders (2 Thes 2:9).  The whole world is given over to this strong delusion. (2 Thes 2:11)

I think something like this would be extremely hard for humans to resist - so much so that almost even the elect would be close to being deceived. (Matt 24:24)  Think how most everyone would be swept up in something like this, and would be completely beholding to the great deceiver. Christians, in this scenario, would probably be viewed as primitive and dangerous Neanderthals, that are a big hindrance to the wonderful "liberation" promoted by this person and his cohorts in the grand deception.

Any way - just a thought I've had for some time.  Anybody else have wild ideas like this?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,129
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

how about the fallen angel that we know as Apollo.  King of the underworld.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  1,060
  • Content Per Day:  1.88
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, Vine Abider said:

This is all just speculation, but I've often wondered if the antichrist might use some connection to being an extraterrestrial.  I've read a few books over the years around this topic, and several Christian based websites devoted to exploring related ideas (I think this was possibly the first -http://alienresistance.org/dtelect.htm). 

The background is the whole world seems fascinated with the possibility that "we are not alone" in the universe.  There are countless movies and books presented around this idea of aliens and connecting with wise beings from outer space.  New Agers all think an ET is coming soon, who will have the answers and be the world's savior.   Stories of UFOs pop up almost endlessly. It seems mankind might be in the process of being groomed for something along these lines.

In my mind it might go something like this.  The man of sin appears in the first half of the tribulation period and rises quickly to power, based on his apparent wisdom, speaking ability and charms.  And then he receives a death blow (Rev 13:3), but is miraculously healed and comes back to life.  At this point, he reveals that he's really an ET who was actually responsible for seeding the earth with life long ago.  And now he's here to provide the answers and show that yes, in fact, he is god.   This announcement is accompanied with many signs and lying wonders (2 Thes 2:9).  The whole world is given over to this strong delusion. (2 Thes 2:11)

I think something like this would be extremely hard for humans to resist - so much so that almost even the elect would be close to being deceived. (Matt 24:24)  Think how most everyone would be swept up in something like this, and would be completely beholding to the great deceiver. Christians, in this scenario, would probably be viewed as primitive and dangerous Neanderthals, that are a big hindrance to the wonderful "liberation" promoted by this person and his cohorts in the grand deception.

Any way - just a thought I've had for some time.  Anybody else have wild ideas like this?

I don't think it's a "wild" idea.  I think it's very plausible and perhaps even likely.  It will take an extraordinary "person" to bring the Chinese, Arabs, Iranians, Catholics, Russians, Americans, etc., etc., etc., together.  

To add to it (as I read elsewhere) the anti-Christ will tell the world that evil, interdimensional, beings are on their way to destroy humanity and that he is there to protect them.  Of course, that will be Jesus and his army of angels!  

31 minutes ago, Not of the World said:

I don't think it's a "wild" idea.  I think it's very plausible and perhaps even likely.  It will take an extraordinary "person" to bring the Chinese, Arabs, Iranians, Catholics, Russians, Americans, etc., etc., etc., together.  

To add to it (as I read elsewhere) the anti-Christ will tell the world that evil, interdimensional, beings are on their way to destroy humanity and that he is there to protect them.  Of course, that will be Jesus and his army of angels!  

I've heard that before - interesting thought!

And yes, to bring all these divergent peoples together, what an extraordinary "person" it would have to be!

• Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

I hate to go against the flow, but God has given this earth to man-KIND (Gen.1.26-28). At the end of this age, God is going to change government as per Daniel 2:44-45. The final decision of men is a MAN - one of Two. (i) The Beast OR (ii) Jesus Christ. There is an Extraterrestrial though - the Dragon - an angel. And if the days are as the days of Noah, there will be quite some doings with angels. I believe that the flood of Hollywood supernaturals are to prepare mankind for this awful time. Herewith, the Beast's pedigree:

-  Daniel 2 to 7 is written in Chaldean for the NATIONS. It addresses the kings and nations of the GENTILES. Thus, the last ruling Kingdom is a GENTILE kingdom

-  This is born out by the fact that the Beast comes from the "sea" (Rev.13:1). The "sea" in parable is the nations (Ezek.26:3, etc.)

-  This is born out by the fact that the Whore sits on "many waters" (Rev.17:1)

-  This is born out by the fact that the Whore fornicates with "the kings of the earth" (Rev.17:2, 15)

-  While many cities claim to be on seven hills, a closer examination will show that Rome is the only one that fulfills this description who was the capital of a world power

-  This previous point is further proved by John writing in 17:9-11 that the Beast upon whom the Whore rides is a one of the reigning kings OF HIS TIME because "one IS" (present tense). In 95 AD that can only be Rome

-  According to the grammar of Daniel 9:26 the "prince" that is to come is a prince of the "people who destroy the city and the sanctuary". The destroyer was Rome in 70 AD. The Beast (prince) must be a Roman

-  In Revelation 17:8 the coming "prince" of Daniel 9:26, called "the Beast" in the rest of Daniel and Revelation, is one of EIGHT kings the SEVENTH of which was reigning at John's writing. This was a Caesar - a Roman. This makes the Beast, who had already died, a Caesar.

-  The "number of his NAME" is 666. It is also "the number of a MAN" (Rev.13:18). In both Hebrew and Greek, the two languages of the Bible, each letter is accorded a number. In BOTH Hebrew and Greek the NAME "Caesar Nero" comes to 666 when the letters are totaled.

The Beast is a Gentile, Roman, Caesar who must be resurrected (as he comes out of the bottomless pit). He must be one of the immediate five Caesars of John life who reigned prior to the Caesar of John's time (95-96 AD). He is called "he", a "king", "the MAN of sin", and his number is the number of a MAN.

Not sure the point you are wanting to make . . . can you please clarify what is the key point?

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  0

13 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Not sure the point you are wanting to make . . . can you please clarify what is the key point?

Sorry. I should have quoted your OP. I think the evidence precludes the Beast being an ET. The struggle for earth is via "the seed of the woman" -man-KIND. The points I set forth seem to me to show the Beast is a man. (I know he is commonly called "Antichrist" - and he is, but "Antichrist" is a general term for anyone claiming to be Christ).

However, if I've missed something, don't hesitate to correct me.

35 minutes ago, AdHoc said:

Sorry. I should have quoted your OP. I think the evidence precludes the Beast being an ET. The struggle for earth is via "the seed of the woman" -man-KIND. The points I set forth seem to me to show the Beast is a man. (I know he is commonly called "Antichrist" - and he is, but "Antichrist" is a general term for anyone claiming to be Christ).

However, if I've missed something, don't hesitate to correct me.

Not saying he is an ET, but that he may pose as an ET - whatever it takes to get men to extol him as the supreme supernatural god.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  206
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

Gene therapy, human cloning or zombies.

Or perhaps he had an identical twin who will assume his role.

What is revelation if not the most clickbait book in the bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,036
  • Content Per Day:  3.33

14 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

Not saying he is an ET, but that he may pose as an ET - whatever it takes to get men to extol him as the supreme supernatural god.

My apologies. I misunderstood. Posting deleted.

12 hours ago, Space_Karen said:

Gene therapy, human cloning or zombies.

Or perhaps he had an identical twin who will assume his role.

What is revelation if not the most clickbait book in the bible.

You know, we muse about far-fetched ideas, but the deceptor will use whatever he can to set himself up as God.  It will be a "strong delusion" the likes of which men have never seen before. (2 Thes 2:11) All stops will be pulled out.  To those without Christ, there will be no doubt this one is the end of the discussion about how we got here and who this one is - the big lie will be swallowed hook, line, sinker and fishing pole!

• Thumbs Up 1