• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  772
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,943
  • Content Per Day:  3.06
  • Days Won:  1

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rUcdyWOPejkT/

Edited by R. Hartono

• R. Hartono changed the title to Pfizer's CEO aims for 50% population reduction

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  598
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,163
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

This video was deceptively edited and bitchute is getting famous for things like this.

A video of Pfizer’s CEO was deceptively edited to make a false claim about population reduction

Albert Bourla said Pfizer’s goal was to reduce by 50% the number of people who ‘cannot afford our medicines,’ but key words were edited out

I can't post the video here for it's the whole interview and is longer than our accepted video's.   You can search for it or drop me a pm and I'll send you the URL and you can watch it yourself.   Butchute is one of those places that give true conspiracy theorists a bad name.  The article if you want to search for it is at https://www.poynter.org/

• Group:  Royal Member

On 11/21/2022 at 8:30 AM, other one said:

This video was deceptively edited and bitchute is getting famous for things like this.

I can't post the video here for it's the whole interview and is longer than our accepted video's.   You can search for it or drop me a pm and I'll send you the URL and you can watch it yourself.   Butchute is one of those places that give true conspiracy theorists a bad name.  The article if you want to search for it is at https://www.poynter.org/

To reduce 50% the number of people who cant afford pfizer vaccine ? All vaccination are paid by government with money borrowed from the same global elite bankers.

People become easy sitting ducks for the multiple shots that do not prevent transmission of Covid. With the threats of losing jobs, travel bans and public places. There are too many news and medical research of negative impacts of Covid jab i posted here for no good.

If the world cannot resist mandatory vaccination howbeit they can refuse the Mark of the beast 666 for buying and selling ?

If you had bothered to look up what I spoke of, the statement was at a World Economic meeting and was speaking of all their medicines globally not Covid shots here in the USA....    Gee, you are as bad as Bitchute.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, other one said:

If you had bothered to look up what I spoke of, the statement was at a World Economic meeting and was speaking of all their medicines globally not Covid shots here in the USA....    Gee, you are as bad as Bitchute.

Pfizer business gains billions since their experimental shots was made mandatory by WHO.

Chicken at farms were injected for the profit of the owner. Not for chicken benefit.

Well, since all eleven of the friends I lost to covid had not been vaccinated and all my vaccinated friends did not die, or even have to go to the hospital, I would disagree with your thoughts on the subject...   and since you twist and pass on fraudulent information, I ask why should I or anyone pay any attention to what you say.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, other one said:

Well, since all eleven of the friends I lost to covid had not been vaccinated and all my vaccinated friends did not die, or even have to go to the hospital, I would disagree with your thoughts on the subject...   and since you twist and pass on fraudulent information, I ask why should I or anyone pay any attention to what you say.

I didnt make those articles and if you don't believe their warning at least you should listen to God 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/268947-global-deception-by-end-times-great-men-of-the-earth-merchants-of-babylon-with-pharmakeia-deceiving-nations/

4 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I didnt make those articles and if you don't believe their warning at least you should listen to God 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/268947-global-deception-by-end-times-great-men-of-the-earth-merchants-of-babylon-with-pharmakeia-deceiving-nations/

If they were going to kill people with a vaccine, they would not kill the people going along with them, they would want to kill those of you rebelling.   You might look for a new virus before long that kills 80% of those who catch it......   unless they are vaccinated.

Oh wait, we are told that a college had done just that about two months ago.    They just need to let it out into the general public.

Then you can remember these conversations as you lay in some isolated room in a hospital that will not let anyone near you.  Just like the first four friends I lost.  Suffocated by their very own immune systems

You might want to get some doctor to get you some very strong immune suppressant to keep handy for the deep state will not let you have it when the end comes.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  4,271
  • Content Per Day:  4.93
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/03/1955

They don't care who they kill. The majority of people are sheep and do whatever the government and the "scientists" tell them to do. The goal is population reduction no matter the cost.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.79
  • Days Won:  226

They are doing a good job of that now with the Covid vaccine. What that their motive?