• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,995
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,693
  • Content Per Day:  11.71
  • Days Won:  226

10 hours ago, Rosie1jack2pauline3 said:

With respect , I don’t think “some” of us are.

Its that darn flesh ain’t it?...

If everything was perfect on here, what would we learn?

Without causing an argument, and no offence is intended when I say this.

Do you think you Glorify God with everything you say and do?

i know I certainly DON’T that’s why I’m always asking him to help me in many areas, I can’t do anything in my own strength ....I know when I’ve upset God, imo and I hate it, it affects me very deeply,..forever learning and maturing in Christ...🙏💗

I definitely do my best and that is my goal on this earth to Glorify God with everything I say and do. Everyone is a sinner so I am not perfect. I am saved and washed in the Holy blood of Jesus Christ. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.41
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

7 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I definitely do my best and that is my goal on this earth to Glorify God with everything I say and do. Everyone is a sinner so I am not perfect. I am saved and washed in the Holy blood of Jesus Christ. 

And your brethren are of the same mind---even those with whom you disagree, dear sister.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Well Said! 1

4 hours ago, Alive said:

Yes…Rosie. That is correct.

No, that is not correct. Ayin deleted my Christian video by Dr. David Jeremiah that had an excellent message regarding false teachers. But what remains on the video forum in the general genre is live and let live which is very secular worldly scary video. That is a good reason for me to leave Worthy. I am so very disappointed in what I am seeing and that includes among the moderators who have been appointed by George. 

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.87
  • Content Count:  43,800
  • Content Per Day:  6.18
  • Days Won:  58

3 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

No, that is not correct. Ayin deleted my Christian video by Dr. David Jeremiah that had an excellent message regarding false teachers. But what remains on the video forum in the general genre is live and let live which is very secular worldly scary video. That is a good reason for me to leave Worthy. I am so very disappointed in what I am seeing and that includes among the moderators who have been appointed by George. 

For the record, I had nothing to do with your video. George deleted it not me. I did not even recommending deleting it. 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,812
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

I have never allowed criticism of other Ministries on Worthy.  😀

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

12 minutes ago, ayin jade said:

For the record, I had nothing to do with your video. George deleted it not me. I did not even recommending deleting it. 

Then why was your name next to the message that my topic had been deleted?

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,466
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,812
  • Content Per Day:  3.32
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

She made the last comment.  I'm the only one that deletes anything.  Criticize doctrines ... but don't slander saints ... 😉

• Thumbs Up 3

7 minutes ago, George said:

I have never allowed criticism of other Ministries on Worthy.  😀

So leaving a very secular and creepy video  "Live and Let Live" on the general video section by Kwik and by the way Kwik is a moderator for a Christian message board which is Worthy. Is this really Worthy? and deleting a very Christian video on false teaching. That makes no sense. It saddens me and disappoints me as a member of Worthy who I have been a member of for so very long...I have prayed for Worthy and for George for what Worthy is turning into. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  967
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,836
  • Content Per Day:  5.06
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

32 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Hi,

Worthy Christian Forums is opportunity to  to be blessed, and also to try to bless. There is no good reason to leave Worthy Christian Forums.

I know, for I did leave for a time. Turns out for no good reason, I just thought it was at the time. After all one of my posts was edited.

Can you imagine, why the gall,-to edit one of my posts.

Editing my post in my not so humble opinion changed the meaning  of MY post, mine! I couldn'tstand that, or my pride at the time couldn't.

[Guess even Paul and some of his closest also had parting to the ways, one or more resulted in reunion and blessings later.]

I had to get over myself, a bad habit of some pride I had acquired I guess. It is more fun to be humble once again, than it was to be humbled. 

Hey just think what it was for Cain to have his presentation rejected. He got all miffed, to no good result for him. Let us not be  even a small type of Cain. Stick around enjoy the day the Lord has granted us. Spend a few moments of it worthily, even on Worthy Christian Forums.  Love God-Love one Another

• Loved it! 1
  • Well Said! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,054
  • Content Per Day:  6.41
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

6 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi,

Worthy Christian Forums is opportunity to  to be blessed, and also to try to bless. There is no good reason to leave Worthy Christian Forums.

I know, for I did leave for a time. Turns out for no good reason, I just thought it was at the time. After all one of my posts was edited.

Can you imagine, why the gall,-to edit one of my posts.

Editing my post in my not so humble opinion changed the meaning  of MY post, mine! I couldn'tstand that, or my pride at the time couldn't.

[Guess even Paul and some of his closest also had parting to the ways, one or more resulted in reunion and blessings later.]

I had to get over myself, a bad habit of some pride I had acquired I guess. It is more fun to be humble once again, than it was to be humbled. 

Hey just think what it was for Cain to have his presentation rejected. He got all miffed, to no good result for him. Let us not be  even a small type of Cain. Stick around enjoy the day the Lord has granted us. Spend a few moments of it worthily, even on Worthy Christian Forums.  Love God-Love one Another

AMen! This is what the LOrd often uses that "Christ may be formed in us".

This is indeed what our walk is all about. He corrects those who He loves.

Praise the Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1