• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

11 hours ago, farouk said:

As per Romans 8, it's by the Spirit that we cry, Abba Father, approaching the Father through the Son...

All three Persons at work there......... :)

Yes!  And the sister verse to that is Galatians 4:6, "And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” I love that verse because the entire Triune God is there --> coming into our hearts and causing us to cry out to Him!

This morning I had some further realization in the form of an analogy (I love analogies!).  The Father is like a nuclear power generator.  This power is unapproachable and would burn us up if we got near.  The Son is like the distribution system, which bridges the gap between the nuclear generator and where we live.  It also steps down the voltage so it's usable in our every day lives.  The Spirit is like the electricity flowing.

These three -  the nuclear generator, the lines/transformers, and the flowing electricity are all part of one power generating system.  Everything has been done so that all we need to do is: 1) Believe the power is there, and 2) plug in. :clap:

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  279
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  13,125
  • Content Per Day:  9.67
  • Days Won:  149

3 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

Yes!  And the sister verse to that is Galatians 4:6, "And because you are sons, God sent the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying out, “Abba, Father!” I love that verse because the entire Triune God is there --> coming into our hearts and causing us to cry out to Him!

This morning I had some further realization in the form of an analogy (I love analogies!).  The Father is like a nuclear power generator.  This power is unapproachable and would burn us up if we got near.  The Son is like the distribution system, which bridges the gap between the nuclear generator and where we live.  It also steps down the voltage so it's usable in our every day lives.  The Spirit is like the electricity flowing.

These three -  the nuclear generator, the lines/transformers, and the flowing electricity are all part of one power generating system.  Everything has been done so that all we need to do is: 1) Believe the power is there, and 2) plug in. :clap:

Love your analogy. I find it very electrifying.:D

* ducks and runs *.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

Don't think Jesus wants to be worshiped at all. Think all worship should be directed to the father, through Jesus.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,825
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

21 minutes ago, Know Jah said:

Don't think Jesus wants to be worshiped at all. Think all worship should be directed to the father, through Jesus.

Should I list all of the scripture that cites that Jesus was, is, and will be worshipped?

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  205
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,482
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

34 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Should I list all of the scripture that cites that Jesus was, is, and will be worshipped?

Thomas responded to him, “My Lord and my God! ”

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  599
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,254
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

43 minutes ago, Jayne said:

I hope you can cut and paste it from the last time.....   what a Job that will be.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  7,878
  • Content Per Day:  2.41

1 hour ago, Jayne said:

And the scriptures that say Jesus is not the Heavenly Father. 

And the one where the Heavenly Father said: this is my Son my only Son....

How strange this statement when John the Baptist and Jesus were standing side by side....

Did the voice from Heaven, the voice of the Heavenly Father said that for John or for Jesus? 

Was the voice that was heard the voice of the Heavenly Father? 

And the scriptures that Philip after verifying that Jesus was not a Ghost but he was raised from the dead and was in his own body the same body that he had die on the Cross...

And Philip said my Lord and my God (and not my  Heavenly Father) (and where is theHoly Spirit, why there is no mention of the Holy Spirit) ...did Philip or anyone said to Jesus my Lord? Before they were saying my Lord to Jehovah but why they now were saying my Lord to Jesus Christ..  

Jehovah was not a Man or had a mother.

But Jesus had a mother, nine months in his mother womb before he was born.  

And Philip called him " my Lord and my God "

How about the Lord God Almighty, the Jehovah, YHWH whom Philip was calling my Lord my God till the time he met Jesus after his resurrection...

What did Philip understood to stop worshiping the Lord God Jehovah and now he pledged that Jesus is his Lord and his God...

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  108
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,825
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

And the scriptures that say Jesus is not the Heavenly Father. 

And the one where the Heavenly Father said: this is my Son my only Son....

How strange this statement when John the Baptist and Jesus were standing side by side....

Did the voice from Heaven, the voice of the Heavenly Father said that for John or for Jesus? 

Was the voice that was heard the voice of the Heavenly Father? 

?????  I never said Jesus was the Father!

37 minutes ago, Jayne said:

?????  I never said Jesus was the Father!

Jesus is not the "Heavenly Father"...that was the point in the making...and I was asking about the scriptures that show that Jesus is not the "Heavenly Father".

I used the "Heavenly Father" to distinguish the difference between the "Heavenly Father" and the "Father" from the scriptures in the Old testament...

I meant to say that many of the scriptures that point to the worshiping Jesus the same scriptures or most of them point that Jesus is not the "Heavenly Father" "...Jesus as a man " having a mother just like us is not the "Heavenly Father" who does not have a  mother and or an earthly body like us...

Jesus Christ was made in every way like us but not the "Heavenly Father" the Father of Jesus Christ who only had one Son..Jesus Christ...

If someone claims to be the Son of the Heavenly Father can only do that through the adaptation in Jesus Christ...

First he must be born by the blood of the Slain Lamb of God and by his Spirit and then and after because of Jesus Christ he can say that the Heavenly Father is also his Father because of the relationship of Jesus and the Haevenly Father....in other words we are the Grand children the children of the Son of God...

And there is the distinction of the Royal Priesthood....everyone is eligible to be part of the Royal Priesthood but not everyone is according to the scriptures....

Hope that I am now better understood...

I have not found anything to suggest that they worship the Holy Spirit in the Scriptures in the book of revelation...or in the teachings of the disciples...

Or in the scriptures of the old testament...

Edited by Your closest friendnt