• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  909
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,656
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Your closest friendnt said:

The scriptures and the teachings of the disciples and John are clear and are not having any blank spaces to be filled....

The Point in the making is to ask simple questions for everyone to understand, 

Jesus is the slain Lamb of God...

Through him The Heavenly Father has started a New Family...

The heavenly  Father is not the  Everlasting Father according to Isaiah 9:6-7 the child to be born is...it cannot be Abraham because Abraham was already born long time ago...

The Holy Spirit we are told the Paracletous was given to Jesus from the Haevenly Father.   Or God pour the Holy Spirit the Paracletous upon the disciples in the name of Jesus...

The Holy Spirit will do and say what Jesus is telling the Holy Spirit to do. It does the will of Jesus. It brings to us things from Jesus. 

What the Holy Spirit does or say it takes from Jesus and brings it to us...this is what Jesus Christ said..

What is it? are you trying to say something else. .

You can frame anything any way you want.

I already stated what the word of God revealed about God being one and there are three individuals who are the one God.

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,879
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

12 hours ago, JohnD said:

You can frame anything any way you want.

I already stated what the word of God revealed about God being one and there are three individuals who are the one God.

You speak like your word is important. What the scriptures say is more important than your word...

When the scripture said God is one was talking about the Heavenly Heavenly Father and not about any one else. 

Paul in all his epistles he acknowledges the Heavenly Father and he is calling him God through out his epistles...but he also he is calling him the Father of Jesus Christ...if not how can we say that Jesus Christ is the Son of God...

Paul acknowledged that Jesus Christ is in the flesh born from a woman but not the Heavenly Father.  

The Heavenly Father who is a Spirit meaning he does not have flesh and bones or a body like Jesus Christ has and inspite of that Jesus Christ is his Son, this we need to explain to people, how is that possible...

The Holy Spirit it has come to us or and to the earth from the Heavenly Father...

The Holy Spirit is not another Son of God...

The Heavenly Father has only one Son and that is the man Jesus Christ who was born from a woman. And as John wrote in John 1: that at the beginning it was the word and the word was with God and the word was God also and was towards God..

We have God the Father and the word who Created all things whom God appointed to Create all things...

This is Clear from scriptures and it is acceptable and Paul spoke in similar fashion.

Then why do you say that we have three Gods when the scriptures tell us we have one God who has given to Jesus all the dominion and authority and all his powers and he has made him Lord of Lords and King of kings but only after his obedience all the way till the Cross ..

Jesus said the Holy Spirit whom the Father is going to send in his name, the Holy Spirit is not like him definitely not...and is not like the Heavenly Father who is not like Jesus who is a man but is a spiritual entity without a body of Flesh and bones like a man... like Jesus Christ he has a Throne and he is sited on his Throne...a Spiritual being...not like the wind...Jesus was like him at the beginning...before he was born in Bethlehem from his mother....after nine months in her womb.

Jesus Christ has his own Throne. ..every Knee bows down to him and the Father is not there....

What about the Holy Spirit does the Holy Spirit has a Throne? Do you see the Holy Spirit siting on a Throne and Judging anyone...or being honor by God. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  360
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  0

John 14:9

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?

Colossians 2:9

For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,059
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1955

WHO  IS  IT  THAT  ARE  BRETHREN 

ACTS 5:20  go stand and speak in the temple to the people  --all the words of this life 

HEBREWS 1:3   who being the brightness of  HIS  glory  -- the express image of  HIS  person-- and upholding all things by the word of  HIS  power   --when  HE  had   --by himself--  purged our sins  -- sat down on the right of the majesty on high--

2 CORINTHIANS 5:18  and all things are of  GOD  --who hath reconciled us to himself by   --JESUS  CHRIST--  and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation 

*******LUKE 8:21  and  HE  answered and said unto them  ---MY  MOTHER  AND  MY  BRETHREN  ARE  THESE  WHICH  HEAR  THE  WORD  OF  GOD  AND  DO  IT*******

LOVING  THE  LORD  JESUS  CHRIST

• Praise God! 1

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

9 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Jesus said the Holy Spirit is just the wind and not some one like him definitely not...and is not like the Heavenly Father who is not just like the wind but is a spiritual entity without a body of Flesh and bones like a man....or like Jesus Christ he has a Throne and he is sited on his Throne...a Spiritual being...not like the wind...

Gen 1:1  In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. 

Gen 1:2  The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. 

The Holy Spirit was active in creation ... and is not "just the wind".

• This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

10 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

You speak like your word is important. What the scriptures say is more important than your word...

When the scripture said God is one was talking about the Heavenly Heavenly Father and not about any one else. 

Paul in all his epistles he acknowledges the Heavenly Father and he is calling him God through out his epistles...but he also he is calling him the Father of Jesus Christ...if not how can we say that Jesus Christ is the Son of God...

Paul acknowledged that Jesus Christ is in the flesh born from a woman but not the Heavenly Father.  

The Heavenly Father who is a Spirit meaning he does not have flesh and bones or a body like Jesus Christ has and inspite of that Jesus Christ is his Son, this we need to explain to people, how is that possible...

The Holy Spirit it has come to us or and to the earth from the Heavenly Father...

The Holy Spirit is not another Son of God...

The Heavenly Father has only one Son and that is the man Jesus Christ who was born from a woman. And as John wrote in John 1: that at the beginning it was the word and the word was with God and the word was God also and was towards God..

We have to Gods the Father and the word who Created all things whom God appointed to Create all things...

This is Clear from scriptures and it is acceptable and Paul spoke in similar fashion.

Then why do you say that we have three Gods when the scriptures tell us we have two...God has given to Jesus all the dominion and authority and all his powers and he has made him Lord of Lords and King of kings but only after his obedience all the way till the Cross ..

Where in scripture you read about the Holy Spirit...

Jesus said the Holy Spirit is just the wind and not some one like him definitely not...and is not like the Heavenly Father who is not just like the wind but is a spiritual entity without a body of Flesh and bones like a man....or like Jesus Christ he has a Throne and he is sited on his Throne...a Spiritual being...not like the wind...

Jesus Christ has his own Throne. ..every Knee bows down to him and the Father is not there....

What about the Holy Spirit does the Holy Spirit has a Throne? Do you see the Holy Spirit siting on a Throne and Judging anyone...or being honor by God. 

We've had this conversation before.  Sorry to hear you refuse to learn. 

Here is just one example in scripture that speaks of the Trinity.

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

If the Holy Spirit was just wind, and not an entity Himself, why would, and how could, John speak of the Holy Spirit in such a manner?  In Acts 5, scripture is telling us that Ananias and Sapphira lied to the Holy Spirit.  How is that even possible if the Holy Spirit is just the wind? 

The term God points to a position, office or title.  It is not just God the Father, though He is included as God.  It also includes Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.36
  • Content Count:  3,485
  • Content Per Day:  6.15
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

40 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Here is just one example in scripture that speaks of the Trinity.

1 John 5:7

For there are three that bear witness in heaven: the Father, the Word (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one.

If the Holy Spirit was just wind, and not an entity Himself, why would, and how could, John speak of the Holy Spirit in such a manner?  In Acts 5, scripture is telling us that Ananias and Sapphira lied to the Holy Spirit.  How is that even possible if the Holy Spirit is just the wind? 

The term God points to a position, office or title.  It is not just God the Father, though He is included as God.  It also includes Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

Great verse!  Like my dad is fond of saying about a perplexing topic, "It's like trying to corner Jello!" Just when I think I've got my mind wrapped about the Triune God, I realize I haven't . . . and this has happened enough times that it's not surprising to me any more.

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/18/2023 at 7:28 PM, Vine Abider said:

Yes, and I always think of these verses in Romans 8:9-11

"You, however, are not in the flesh but in spirit, if in fact the Spirit of God dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, the Spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."

Hard to determine who of the Trinity is in us . . . the point is that they're all one.  So to me, whoever I pray to (or through), Father, Son or Spirit, it's heard by our one God.

I hear you, but doesn't the Lord say that we should pray to Abba Father in His Name? I think you know where it is written. 

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.54
  • Days Won:  5

18 hours ago, Vine Abider said:

It does make sense.  Congrats on 53 years!  What's also mind blowing is Jesus prays that we would be one, even as He and the Father are one.  Incredible! 

Personally, I only think this is possible if we all get one with the sum of the Holy Word. 😊 

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.25
  • Content Count:  27,793
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  130
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

Isa 48:16  Draw near to me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.” And now the Lord GOD has sent me, and his Spirit

Isa 48:17  Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go. 

Not a secret ... from the beginning ... :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1