• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,265
  • Content Per Day:  2.85
  • Days Won:  1

9 hours ago, Sower said:

My wife started us years ago on the probiotics and Kefir. Her kefir she makes from an on going batch over time. It is for the forgotten organ, the gut. It must be good stuff because it tastes so gross, like curdled milk. As for doctors, us plebeians are not supposed to think for ourselves.....:unsure:

"Kefir contains millions of probiotics, which are bacteria with potential health benefits. It's also low in lactose and packed with vitamins and minerals that are good for your body. Scientists have found a range of possible health benefits of kefir, including improved cholesterol, blood sugar control, and gut health."  Jun 16, 2022

Oddly enough, our doctor's recommended my wife to take kefir and other probiotic sources (sauerkraut is another) after she was had been in hospital on powerful antibiotics for some time.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  280
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  13,179
  • Content Per Day:  9.52
  • Days Won:  149

I take probiotics when I can remember to do so. Probiotics in natural form were stressed in a medical group meeting I attended as a way to help the body to fight invasions. 

I find most drinks with high probiotic content are usually high in sugar, so that might be a consideration for some making pill form more attractive.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,300
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

16 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Oddly enough, our doctor's recommended my wife to take kefir and other probiotic sources (sauerkraut is another) after she was had been in hospital on powerful antibiotics for some time.

Cool. There are people of medicine who can think outside their established medical protocols. If there weren't, we would still have bloodletting,  the name given to the removal of blood for medical treatment. It was believed to rid the body of impure fluids to cure a host of conditions. Originally, bloodletting involved cutting a vein or artery — typically at the elbow or knee — to remove the affected blood....:unsure:

In 1799, George Washington's "physicians" justified the removal of more than 80 ounces of his blood (2.365 liters or 40 percent of his total blood volume) over a 12-hour period.

Thank God for independent thinking physicians.

• Thumbs Up 1

54 minutes ago, Sower said:

Cool. There are people of medicine who can think outside their established medical protocols. If there weren't, we would still have bloodletting,  the name given to the removal of blood for medical treatment. It was believed to rid the body of impure fluids to cure a host of conditions. Originally, bloodletting involved cutting a vein or artery — typically at the elbow or knee — to remove the affected blood....:unsure:

In 1799, George Washington's "physicians" justified the removal of more than 80 ounces of his blood (2.365 liters or 40 percent of his total blood volume) over a 12-hour period.

Thank God for independent thinking physicians.

Medical knowledge has advanced a bit since the late 17th century.

• Interesting! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,300
  • Content Per Day:  0.97

30 minutes ago, teddyv said:

Medical knowledge has advanced a bit since the late 17th century.

default_thumbsup.gif.f1cf14177d363271867be7f70e8d320e.gif

For sure. But even with such great advancement, there still exist that percentage of medical personnel/methods that should not be practicing medicine, like any other profession. And one could be my doctor. Or yours. It's wise to research on our own also than just have a total blind trust to the profession. 

The bloodletters were also the state of the art in their 'advanced knowledge' at that time.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  143
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,289
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

My stand on the dangers of those Covid vaccines has not changed as I researched a lot on the subject matter and found the testimonials of MANY Doctors, Nurses, Health Professionals in the medical field warning of the dangers.

I am happy some now SEE that the warnings and DANGERS were Truth.

Peculiar but not surprised that some still don't See it .

Perhaps pride is in the way of some to admit they could have been wrong.

Even though there are so many  Covid related Jab injuries, so many new SUDDEN deaths since the Covid mRNA vaccinations began that they now call it - adult sudden death syndrome-. There are so many cases now of myocarditis reported . I know of someone very close to me who developed Myocarditis after the 2nd Pfyser jab. She is only 28 years olds and has a two year old child.Its so sad. I know of a few friends (between the age of 50 something to sixty something now who after taking this experimental jab, their cancers that were in remission have returned, a diabetic friends of mine, who has had all jabs, has now a deep infection problem in his foot, as his own immune system is not kicking in,  its quite serious.Then I have two older friends who took them RNA Covid vaccines, one in her late eighties who has developed blood clots , has now to be on a blood thinners and seems to now be loosing her memory as well as another lady friend 91years who was so healthy and clear as bell, who now has practically little current memory left in her since Covid 19 jabs begun.

Now they are trying to push people to take  a new kind of statin drug  to help the growing number of people with heart related problems (since the Covid jab began).

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, Sower said:

default_thumbsup.gif.f1cf14177d363271867be7f70e8d320e.gif

For sure. But even with such great advancement, there still exist that percentage of medical personnel/methods that should not be practicing medicine, like any other profession. And one could be my doctor. Or yours. It's wise to research on our own also than just have a total blind trust to the profession. 

The bloodletters were also the state of the art in their 'advanced knowledge' at that time.

Unfortunately there are lots of false-hope peddlers out there that muddy the water and just grift people out of their money. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Days Won:  12

On 1/11/2023 at 2:17 PM, ayin jade said:

Just so there is full awareness. The vaccines do not contain any of the original fetal tissue or cells or cells derived from fetal materials. The cell lines continue to replicate on their own and no further sources of fetal cells are needed. it is common to use cell lines in medicine and medical research since the 1950s or 1960s. They are cells that replicate repeatedly so that new tissue is not required.

Nevertheless, a child had to be killed, in order for those vaccines to exist.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Days Won:  12

26 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

You'll notice these vaccine deniers love to use the word "jab" a lot. This is in order to denigrate the vaccination with a diminutive term. They never list where they did thier "research" and always claim a huge list of people they personally know and claim got horrible side effects from being vaccinated. It's funny how only the denialists seem to have a laundry list of "friends" who got these horrible side effects.

People, anyone can say anything on the internet and not all "information" is equal. Listen to your doctor and medical experts, not random people that have a bone to pick with the medical community.

There is a large number of medical experts who warn about the mRNA "vaccines".

It's true that many who are concerned about the vaccines, are the ones who have seen the adverse effects up close, while the others think, "I'm alright, Jack.".

It tends to be those who have done little or no investigation of their own (including some doctors/pharmacists/nurses) who mock the ones who have done investigation.  I just hope that you don't find out the hard way, in a few years' time, when the long-term effects become apparent (actually, many have not had to wait that long, as the rapidly growing list of SADS victims testifies).

Edited by David1701
  • Thumbs Up 1