Ani Tefillah

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.40
  • Content Count:  2,124
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  5

I guess some of us got a little off topic (which is so easy), so can we just agree that we don't agree (for those who don't agree)?Β 

Moreover, I will encourage all of you who consider to get any kind vaccine or medication in the future, to eagerly search for information about what it contains, and also first of all seek out what the sum of the Holy Word says about it. ☺️ πŸ™πŸ½ Shalom!Β 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  143
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,289
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

I found this womans testimony already over a year ago.

Her name is Vera Sharav.

She too has something to say from her own life experience.

Her testimonial can be found on bitchute under the title:

VERA SHARAV - DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  346
  • Topics Per Day:  0.40
  • Content Count:  2,124
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  5

16 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

I found this womans testimony already over a year ago.

Her name is Vera Sharav.

She too has something to say from her own life experience.

Her testimonial can be found on bitchute under the title:

VERA SHARAV - DOES THIS SOUND FAMILIAR

Thank you for the share, I'll look at it tomorrow possibly, as it is midnight here. ☺️ 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/11/2023 at 10:15 AM, Neighbor said:

Better that I be vaccinated against all the serious illnesses that I may otherwise incur than it is for me to risk becoming an infectious carrier of serious diseases that result in debilitating illness and or death being spread to others.

To think only of myself is not only selfish, it can become an act of negligent homicide.Β 

I'm sure this may sound UnChristian, but I believe that those who believe in social distancing and quarantines should have the burden of not being out and getting sick. I believe that because I hold myself to that standard. If I'm worried about being around sick people,Β  it's MY responsibility to stay home and social distance,Β  NOT my job to make everyone else stay away from me.Β 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Days Won:  12

16 hours ago, Slibhin said:

If it's on the internet it must be true. I could put up a website saying Trump killed JFK on the orders of the Bush family, and it would be just as reliable.

Mocking is not the way to find the truth.Β  It's one way to stay in darkness and kid yourself that the "others" are a bunch of idiots, even if many of them are experts in their fields, including some nobel prize winners.

Have you heard of the "Great Barrington Declaration"?Β  Probably not, since MSM won't touch it...Β  It's a declaration by 936,000 (so far!) epidemiologists and public health scientists, expressing their "grave concerns" about the prevailing policies re. Covid-19.

The "lockdowns" (a term used in prisons - the proper medical term is "quarantine") were unnecessary, extremely detrimental, and the authorities knew this.

https://gbdeclaration.org/

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  308
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,152
  • Content Per Day:  4.58
  • Days Won:  327

16 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

I'm sure this may sound UnChristian, but I believe that those who believe in social distancing and quarantines should have the burden of not being out and getting sick. I believe that because I hold myself to that standard. If I'm worried about being around sick people,Β  it's MY responsibility to stay home and social distance,Β  NOT my job to make everyone else stay away from me.Β 

No,it doesn't sound unChristian at all,not in my opinion πŸ™„

You are simply holding fast to your convictions,It's responsible and I respect that of people.... It's very " Christian" through my eyes that you don't expect or judge anyone based on what you believe it good for YOU to do.We are supposed to lead by example,not go around telling everyone else what to do- walk our talk!❀️

Funny,I have a friend,dear friend that is much like you- she social distances,does not want to chance being around sick people,wears mask,disinfects every surface imaginable and has had every vaccine plus all boosters- poor thing has had COVID 3 times now....me,I go everywhere,touch everything,I'm around people ,believe masks are worse so won't wear one & Praise Jesus- nothing???? Go figure?

With love in Christ,Kwik

I have had COVID vaccines though but so has she

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  481
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  6,584
  • Content Per Day:  2.25
  • Days Won:  9

They estimate if not for the COVID vaccines there would have been over two million deaths in USA alone. Probably saved my life. I had COVID but a mild case at age 68. So probably would have been much worse. I think trying to effect people from getting a vaccine is wrong by a long shot.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

You clearly never bothered to look up this list or anything about it. Anyone can sign it and all that is required is to click a box saying you're a scientist. Unless you really think there is a "Doctor Banana Rama" I wouldn't be putting much stock in this website were I you.

But I'm not you... because if I was you, then you'd be me. And that would make you a dangerously underweight Jewish girl. I wouldn't do that to you.

I think your totally wrong . The vaccines saved millions of lives.n

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

16 hours ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

The bible says love your neighbor as your self. So both sides need to do what's good. Non Christian may not agree.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Days Won:  12

9 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

You clearly never bothered to look up this list or anything about it. Anyone can sign it and all that is required is to click a box saying you're a scientist. Unless you really think there is a "Doctor Banana Rama" I wouldn't be putting much stock in this website were I you.

But I'm not you... because if I was you, then you'd be me. And that would make you a dangerously underweight Jewish girl. I wouldn't do that to you.

LOL!

Well, at least you have a sense of humour.Β  I'm definitely not dangerously underweight (or a girl).

Seriously though, I'm sorry to hear that you're dangerously underweight; and I hope that you get better soon.Β  I'll pray for you.

• Thumbs Up 1