• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,274
  • Content Per Day:  1.24
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/14/2023 at 11:36 AM, 1to3 said:

Do you think the Holy Spirit of God is pleased and approves  people taking into their bodies vaccines that use  organ cells from aborted baby humans ?

Dear Father God, thank you for today, thank you for Your Holy plan of Mercy and Grace through Your Only Begotten Son Christ Jesus, Father God protect the innocent, help people to see the dishonesty that is going on and return ALL manner of evil to where it comes From, In the Holy Blood Name of my Lord And Savior Christ Jesus I pray. Amen! Amen! Amen!

Can be found on you tube, January 11 218 court deposition with the following title:

Dr.Stanley Plotkin Full 2018 Vaccine Court Case Deposition

look to the time in video

7:00 and continue  through till the end

>This is the behavior and attitude of the people we entrust our health too. People with absolutely no morality and yet they perch themselves up and act as if they’re the righteous ones doing the right thing.>

Dr. Stanley Plotkin is in court under oath.

In this deposition Dr.Plotkin mentions animal and human serum in the vaccines he mentions that fetuses were used in the making of experimental vaccines.

Some here may claim many things as factual but do not have the knowledge or medical degree Dr. Stanley Plotkin has on the subject matter and are not under oath in a court deposition, so basically I would tend to make my conclusions based on the facts presented in this court deposition than from any hersay  said from a poster here on worthy.

• Well Said! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,054
  • Content Per Day:  1.60
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

No,it doesn't sound unChristian at all,not in my opinion 🙄

You are simply holding fast to your convictions,It's responsible and I respect that of people.... It's very " Christian" through my eyes that you don't expect or judge anyone based on what you believe it good for YOU to do.We are supposed to lead by example,not go around telling everyone else what to do- walk our talk!❤️

Funny,I have a friend,dear friend that is much like you- she social distances,does not want to chance being around sick people,wears mask,disinfects every surface imaginable and has had every vaccine plus all boosters- poor thing has had COVID 3 times now....me,I go everywhere,touch everything,I'm around people ,believe masks are worse so won't wear one & Praise Jesus- nothing???? Go figure?

With love in Christ,Kwik

I have had COVID vaccines though but so has she

Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,147
  • Content Per Day:  4.61
  • Days Won:  327

3 minutes ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Thanks for the encouragement. I really appreciate it. 

My good pleasure- Praise Jesus!❤️

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,458
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/31/1950

15 minutes ago, Slibhin said:

I'm a professional model. I'm required to weigh less than a scarecrow. The only way a prayer can help me is if you pray for people to become attracted to chubby girls.

I thought everyone now  were pushing the + or ++ or +++ size ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

2 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I'm a professional model. I'm required to weigh less than a scarecrow. The only way a prayer can help me is if you pray for people to become attracted to chubby girls.

There's a happy medium between looking emaciated and chubby.

It tends to be the fashion industry that wants its models to look like famine victims.  I don't know anyone who likes that look.  It makes me feel sorry for them.

I sympathise, since you must be under a great deal of pressure to conform to the preferred look, and they might not pay you, if you don't.

I meant it about praying for you; and God can do anything.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  5,731
  • Content Per Day:  3.52
  • Days Won:  12

21 hours ago, Slibhin said:

I am underweight because I suffer huge depression which makes me not take care of myself. I cannot treat it with meds because the last ones had terrible side effects that made me suicidal.

That's terrible.  I'm very sorry for you.  I know what depression is like and I would not wish it on anyone.

I'll continue to pray for you, because HaShem can lift you out of depression to himself.

Psalm 42

To the chief Musician, Maschil, for the sons of Korah.

1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God. 

2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God? 

3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God? 

4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday. 

5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance. 

6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar. 

7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. 

8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. 

9 I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy? 

10 As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God? 

11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.41
  • Content Count:  2,099
  • Content Per Day:  2.53
  • Days Won:  5

On 1/16/2023 at 3:52 AM, Slibhin said:

I am underweight because I suffer huge depression which makes me not take care of myself. I cannot treat it with meds because the last ones had terrible side effects that made me suicidal.

If Hashem were inclined to help me he'd have done it before letting my family die, not after.

Anyway, back to the original topic.

Shalom. I know we're off topic, but I just wanted to let you know that I've been there when it comes to depression etc, but the Lord Yeshua healed me 20+years ago and I know that He can do the same with you there. 😊 

• Praise God! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  782
  • Content Per Day:  1.51
  • Days Won:  1

On 1/11/2023 at 7:26 AM, coheir said:

I think I read an article a few weeks about the approval to use Fecal in operations. it is something they are trying I think.

I will see if I can find the article again

Our intestines are host to hundreds, maybe thousands of species of bacteria that each have a role to play in keeping us healthy.  When we are given antibiotics, those don't just clobber the infectious bacteria, they knock back the healthy stuff pretty bad, too.  So these days doctors will tell you to get some good pro-biotics to put healthy bacteria back.

The trouble is that no probiotic has all the bacteria that are supposed to live in our guts.  But there's a source for such bacteria, and that is human fecal material.  The early experiments on this used one of two approaches:  some of the patient's own poop was collected before the operation, and after antibiotics had ended that sample was "put back"; others collected material from people who had never had antibiotics and had robust immune systems, and those samples were used for the patients after antibiotics were stopped.

The results have been astounding, in some cases returning patients to health who otherwise would have needed to take special medications all their lives, and in all cases leaving people healthier than had been the norm.

Now they have ways to extract just the bacteria and put them into a sort of gel that keeps them alive so all the patient gets is the bacteria.

Edited by Roymond

On 1/11/2023 at 12:02 PM, The_Patriot21 said:

Vaccines like everything else have their positive and negatives. My kids have several of their vaccines, I've had a few as a kid I'm not against most vaccines in general.

I am against the COVID vaccine. Most of the other vaccines have been out for awhile, the negative side effects as well as the positives are well known and established. Everyone can look at them and decide whether that vaccine is right for them or not.

The COVID vaccine however, is built from all new, untested methods. Methods that look great on paper, but may not be in real life. And they took this untested vaccine, and force fed it down our throats after lying to everyone for over a year. And expected people to just blindly take it.

This story is often told but it is incorrect:  research on this type of vaccine began in 2004 when Bush was president, and accelerated under Obama because people like Dr. Fauci thought that SARS could be a huge problem in the United States -- and SARS is very similar to the COVID virus (they're both corona viruses).  By the time the election between Clinton and Trump they had the basics down, and all that was needed was to add the proper material from a target coronavirus to the 'package".  So when COVID popped up the hard part was already done, all they had to do was figure out which material from the virus would be effective, isolate it, copy it, and attach it to the already-designed vaccine base.

So the vaccine had sixteen years of work behind it.  One way to think of it is that they had designed a tank to go into battle and were just waiting to attach the required gun and ammunition.

Not that the "gun and ammunition" were easy, but it was immensely different from starting from scratch.

BTW, no one "lied for a year" -- what are you referring to?

On 1/11/2023 at 1:56 PM, Dennis1209 said:

That is well said, and I would like to mention a few other considerations:

Last time I checked, big Pharmaceutical is the leading lobbyist in Washington, D.C. What are they receiving for their money? Who trusts what our government tells us? The alphabet agencies are the government.

A look around at the people pushing this jab is all I need to know. Bill Gates’s father was an avid supporter of abortion and euthanasia. Father-like son. Dr. Anthony Fauci is a proven consummate serial liar, evidenced by his emails and Congressional testimony.  

New evidence continues to surface with China and Fauci’s involvement.

Lastly, there is a written official goal of the globalists that cannot be repudiated. Reduce the global population to less than 500,000,000 for sustainability. How will they accomplish their pledged agenda?

As Patriot mentioned, less than a year for the development of this vaccination, that breaks all former standards of testing and protocol by a long shot.

I will withhold my thoughts.

Just to pass on a perspective of a doctor I know in Australia who has worked in the U.S., one of the big things the pharmaceuticals get out of their lobbying is approval of the approach of not looking for cures, only for treatments that go on for years and years.  Actual cures would have limited profits because they would end the need for more and more pills, so the pharmaceutical companies aren't interested in cures!

The work done in the U.S. towards actual cures is carried put primarily by universities using federal grant money, and secondarily by not-for-profit foundations that aren't interested in what the giant pharmaceutical companies want.

He regards it as a huge example of why a system that relies on profits is lousy for taking care of people's health -- and after long thought, so do I!

• Thumbs Up 1