IGNORED

If God created the souls of birthed babies, why they are under the bondage of sins ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  266
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

I suggest we come into this world to experience and demonstrate the magnitude of God's love in Christ.

I agree completely!  That's essentially what NDEs confirm also.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,429
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

11 minutes ago, Amigo42 said:

I agree completely!  That's essentially what NDEs confirm also.

What is that?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings R

Just to answer your question by the Title you have chosen:

Those little babies you ask about are as clean and pure as we become when we are Born Again of Spirit....they have not yet the ability to reason,not reached an age of accountability - they are innocent and no doubt they suffer no consequence because they have done nothing

Jesus Himself Explained that unless we be like the little ones( the little children he was with at the time ii Matt 18:3)we cannot enter God's Kingdom!

So,that should answer your question.....because of Adams decision to disobey and listen to the enemy instead he was cast out of the Garden of Eden,into the corrupt,dying,decaying world and he too began to decay that very moment- that is where we live but we needn't experience a second death if we are Born Again,then we become just like a new born baby-in Spirit

It's " sin nature" we inherited from Adam,until we come to an age of reason we are not able to choose right from wrong- we know not right from wrong

With Love in Christ, Kwik

• Thumbs Up 1

31 minutes ago, Vine Abider said:

What is that?

Sorry, NDEs are Near Death Experiences that millions of people today and in ancient times have had.  These were widely accepted until relatively recent because many people who've experienced these were afraid they'd be thrown in an insane asylum.  With these experiences, people state their soul or spirit leaves their body on near death.  Some of these people were declared clinically dead and had no heartbeat for minutes.  These people report that during this time period they were able to travel around the room, visit heaven, communicate with relatives who passed on, etc.  Some of these are veridical NDEs that have essentially been confirmed by medical and family members and even documented in medical journals.  

Edited by Amigo42

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  134
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

29 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

Jesus Himself Explained that unless we be like the little ones( the little children he was with at the time ii Matt 18:3)we cannot enter God's Kingdom!

What?  Jesus is saying little ones can RECEIVE the Kingdom of Heaven, not that they HAVE the Kingdom of Heaven.   Because if they HAVE the Kingdom of Heaven, the early church would have not have started baptizing children as a remedy for imputed sin.  Furthermore, if children HAVE the kingdom of have there would be not need to invent a fictitious belief called the "Age of Accountability." 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1
  • Interesting! 1

22 minutes ago, Dead Orthodoxy said:

What?  Jesus is saying little ones can RECEIVE the Kingdom of Heaven, not that they HAVE the Kingdom of Heaven.   Because if they HAVE the Kingdom of Heaven, the early church would have not have started baptizing children as a remedy for imputed sin.  Furthermore, if children HAVE the kingdom of have there would be not need to invent a fictitious belief called the "Age of Accountability." 

No idea what you are going on about......Receive,Have? Where are you coming up with all this?

Nevermind,I don't really want to know,it was rhetorical!

Be Blessed

25 minutes ago, Dead Orthodoxy said:

Also- please don't put words in my mouth- I neither said " have" nor " receive".... I said " cannot enter" & btw,Jesus Said it,not I

Good day

3 minutes ago, coheir said:

At one point I was interested in these NDE's but I found many of the story's they told did not line up with the Bible.

That is true.  A lot do not.  For example, a lot seem to affirm the concept the reincarnation which is considered only an eastern belief concept.  It definitely takes an open mind.  I would say that the Bible doesn't give the answer to every single spiritual question.  It is the best guide we have in this world.

Edited by Amigo42

• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  267
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,205
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

On 1/14/2023 at 10:50 PM, R. Hartono said:

Isn't God omnipotent ? Why did He keep creating billions of sinful souls under bondage of sins ? 

Why cant God create these souls sinless like Adam ? If He still create those souls of birthed babies.

Just asking.

Hi RH,

A person has a spirit, soul and body. And it is man who creates man. 

Adam`s spirit was receiving life from God. His spirit ruled over his soul and body. He had wisdom and knowledge and life. However, when he chose to operate out of his soul his spirit was disconnected from God, dead, in spiritual darkness. As children came forth, they too came under that spiritual darkness. (Eph. 2: 1)

Thus, the unsaved are ruled by their soul which is self -ish. And that can only produce the fruits of sin. The body has limited life passed down through the blood line, for life is in the blood. (Gen. 9: 4) 

God does create people sinless, through the precious blood of Jesus. 

Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Interesting! 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.37
  • Content Count:  3,429
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/01/2024

31 minutes ago, Marilyn C said:

A person has a spirit, soul and body. And it is man who creates man. 

I'm a little puzzled by the bolded statement above . . .