• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,790
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  1

19 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

How many 1st born of the Israelites were killed that entered their dwellings, at the passover of death?

All those who did not cover their doorposts and lintels with blood from a lamb.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,621
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

49 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

"Promised Land Inheritence" Will Be Fulfilled In The New Heaven, And Earth

The Eternal Kingdom is seen in Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 regarding the division of land for inheritance in the "New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem"

Shalom, truth7t7.

I'm sorry, my friend, but the Jerusalem of Revelation 21 and 22 is NOT the same as the Jerusalem in Ezekiel 48. You can tell that just by the measurements!

49 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

"The Eternal Kingdom, In The New Heaven And Earth" Where The New Jerusalem, And River/Tree Of Life Are Present

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Ezekiel 47:12-14KJV
12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.
13 Thus saith the Lord God; This shall be the border, whereby ye shall inherit the land according to the twelve tribes of Israel: Joseph shall have two portions.
14 And ye shall inherit it, one as well as another: concerning the which I lifted up mine hand to give it unto your fathers: and this land shall fall unto you for inheritance.

"The Eternal New Jerusalem"

Ezekiel 48:29-35KJV
29 This is the land which ye shall divide by lot unto the tribes of Israel for inheritance, and these are their portions, saith the Lord God.
30 And these are the goings out of the city on the north side, four thousand and five hundred measures.
31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi.

"The Eternal New Jerusalem"

Revelation 21:10-12KJV
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:

Please pay close attention:

Ezekiel 48:30-35 (KJV)

30 And these are the goings out of the city on the north side, four thousand and five hundred measures. 31 And the gates of the city shall be after the names of the tribes of Israel: three gates northward; one gate of Reuben, one gate of Judah, one gate of Levi. 32 And at the east side four thousand and five hundred: and three gates; and one gate of Joseph, one gate of Benjamin, one gate of Dan. 33 And at the south side four thousand and five hundred measures: and three gates; one gate of Simeon, one gate of Issachar, one gate of Zebulun. 34 At the west side four thousand and five hundred, with their three gates; one gate of Gad, one gate of Asher, one gate of Naphtali. 35 It was round about eighteen thousand measures: and the name of the city from that day shall be, "The LORD is there. "
(Hebrew: # "YHWH shaameh)

These "measures" are from the reed in the man's hand here:

Ezekiel 40:1-5 (KJV)

1 In the five and twentieth year of our captivity, in the beginning of the year, in the tenth day of the month, in the fourteenth year after that the city was smitten, in the selfsame day the hand of the LORD was upon me, and brought me thither. 2 In the visions of God brought he me into the land of Israel, and set me upon a very high mountain, by which was as the frame of a city on the south. 3 And he brought me thither, and, behold, there was a man, whose appearance was like the appearance of brass, with a line of flax in his hand, and a measuring reed; and he stood in the gate. 4 And the man said unto me, Son of man, behold with thine eyes, and hear with thine ears, and set thine heart upon all that I shall shew thee; for to the intent that I might shew them unto thee art thou brought hither: declare all that thou seest to the house of Israel. 5 And behold a wall on the outside of the house round about, and in the man's hand a measuring reed of six cubits long by the cubit and an hand breadth: so he measured the breadth of the building, one reed; and the height, one reed.

Each cubit is said to be a normal cubit and a hand breadth;

and a normal cubit is the distance from a man's elbow to the tip of his middle finger, approximately 18 inches.

A hand breadth is between 3 and 4 inches; and it is at least 3 inches long. 

Therefore, the cubit being used by this man is 18 inches + 3 inches = 21 inches long.

Each reed is 6 x (21"/cubit) = 126 inches or 10.5 feet long. These are the "measures" in chapter 48. Therefore, the city is 4,500 measures x 10.5 ft / measure = 47,250 ft long and wide.

This means that each side of the city is 47,250 ft x 1 mi / 5,280 ft = 8.94886 miles long.

So, this Jerusalem, is about 9 miles by 9 miles, almost 36 miles around its perimeter.

We are also told that the plot of ground reserved for the special oblation, which includes the city, is 25,000 measures east-west x 5,000 measures north-south and that it fits between the seas, the former sea (the Dead Sea) and the hinder sea (the Mediterranean Sea). Thus, this distance is ...

25,000 measures x 10.5 ft / measure = 1 mi / 5,280 ft = 49.716 miles, which is less than the distance from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea (a distance of 100 km or 62.1 miles).

The extra from the seas to this oblation will belong to the prince.

The New Jerusalem of Revelation 21 and 22 is said to be 12,000 furlongs, or 12,000 stadia in Greek, long and wide and high. Based on the Roman mile markers all over Europe and the Middle East, each stad (Greek: stadios) is 607.14222222 feet long.

That's 12,000 stads x 607.14222222 ft / stad x 1 mi /5,280 feet = 1,379.868686 miles long, wide, and high! This is a city that has walls 154 times longer than the walls of the city in Ezekiel 48!

Thus, on sheer size alone, these are NOT the same city!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  0

39 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, truth7t7.

I'm sorry, my friend, but the Jerusalem of Revelation 21 and 22 is NOT the same as the Jerusalem in Ezekiel 48. You can tell that just by the measurements!

Two different trees with eternal fruit that's not consumed and leaves for healing/medicine?

Two different rivers of life?

Two different cities with the apostles names written upon the gates?

"I don't think so"

(1.) Tree of life + (2.) River of life + (3.) Apostles names on gates

1 + 1+ 1 = Three strikes your out!

In Love, Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

28 minutes ago, truth7t7 said:

Two different trees with eternal fruit that's not consumed and leaves for healing/medicine?

Yes, and yes. The LIFE is not in the tree nor in the river; it's in the GOD who provides the trees and rivers! It's also in His Messiah, for Yeeshuwa` said, "I am the way, the truth, and the LIFE!"

"I don't think so"

Oops! It's not the apostles' names that are written upon the gates. The names of the twelve TRIBES of Israel are written upon the gates! The names of the Apostles will be in the foundations of the New Jerusalem.

No strikes at all, bro'; you just don't know what you're talking about. That's all.

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

"I don't think so"

Shalom, truth7t7.

I feel that I might have been too short with my previous answer; so, for any that were reading along for an answer, let's investigate these two passages to see if they are really running parallel: (In Scripture quotes, I use GREEN for narration, PURPLE for the words of YHWH God the Father, RED for the words of the Messiah, and BLUE for everyone else, including angels.)

Ezekiel 47:1-12 (KJV)

1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house [of God]; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar. 2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter (outside) gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ancles (ankles). 4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. 5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over. 6 And he said unto me,

"Son of man, hast thou seen this?"

Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink (shore) of the river. 7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8 Then said he unto me,

"These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea (the Dead Sea): which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. 9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. 11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt. 12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat (food), whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine."

Zechariah mentions this river, as well:

Zechariah 14:1-8 (KJV)

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear (too bright), nor dark: 7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

[One Day that lasts for a THOUSAND YEARS!]

8 And it shall be IN THAT DAY, THAT LIVING (MOVING) WATERS SHALL GO OUT FROM JERUSALEM; HALF OF THEM TOWARD THE FORMER SEA (THE DEAD SEA), AND HALF OF THEM TOWARD THE HINDER SEA (THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA): IN SUMMER AND IN WINTER SHALL IT BE.

Ezekiel saw the one river flowing east, Zechariah saw the two rivers, one flowing east, like Ezekiel mentions, and another flowing west to the Mediterranean Sea.

Now, look at the river system of the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21 and 22:

Revelation 21:1-22:5 (KJV)

1 And I saw a new heaven (sky) and a new earth: for the first heaven (sky) and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (out of the sky), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven (out of the throne) saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

5 And he that sat upon the throne said,

"Behold, I make all things new."

And he said unto me,

"Write: for these words are true and faithful."

6 And he said unto me,

"It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,

"Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife!"

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven (out of the sky) from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

So, in this particular case, John is shown the New Jerusalem and WITHIN it will be the street of the city with a median in the street where the river of the water of life will flow, and on both banks of this river, the individual trees of the species called "the Tree of Life" shall grow.

Now, at this point, there is some speculation:

First, I would assume that the street of the city (which we would call "streets" plural) would run to the gates of the city. And, since the river flows in the middle of the street, that it, too, would flow to the gates of the city. Where would the rivers (also plural now), go from the gates? Well, again, I would assume that they flow OUT of the gates onto the New Earth! Since there are twelve gates, then this means that the river will be parted twelve ways, each river flowing in a different direction! Three basically flowing north, three flowing east, three flowing south, and three flowing west.

Again, the city has a length and width of about 1,380 MILES each! This would give the city a perimeter of 4 x 1,380 miles = 5,520 miles. And, assuming that the gates would be evenly dispersed around the city, this would mean that the gates would be separated from each other by 5,520 miles / 12 = 460 miles apart! This would also be how far apart the rivers would be separated coming out of those gates!

So, Ezekiel saw 1 river.
Zechariah saw 2 rivers.
and John saw 12 rivers!

Definitely two different cities! Therefore two different TIME PERIODS! The city during the Millennium, and the city during the Eternal State on the New Earth.

29 minutes ago, Retrobyter said:

Shalom, truth7t7.

I feel that I might have been too short with my previous answer; so, for any that were reading along for an answer, let's investigate these two passages to see if they are really running parallel: (In Scripture quotes, I use GREEN for narration, PURPLE for the words of YHWH God the Father, RED for the words of the Messiah, and BLUE for everyone else, including angels.)

Ezekiel 47:1-12 (KJV)

1 Afterward he brought me again unto the door of the house [of God]; and, behold, waters issued out from under the threshold of the house eastward: for the forefront of the house stood toward the east, and the waters came down from under from the right side of the house, at the south side of the altar. 2 Then brought he me out of the way of the gate northward, and led me about the way without unto the utter (outside) gate by the way that looketh eastward; and, behold, there ran out waters on the right side.

3 And when the man that had the line in his hand went forth eastward, he measured a thousand cubits, and he brought me through the waters; the waters were to the ancles (ankles). 4 Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through the waters; the waters were to the knees. Again he measured a thousand, and brought me through; the waters were to the loins. 5 Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over. 6 And he said unto me,

"Son of man, hast thou seen this?"

Then he brought me, and caused me to return to the brink (shore) of the river. 7 Now when I had returned, behold, at the bank of the river were very many trees on the one side and on the other. 8 Then said he unto me,

"These waters issue out toward the east country, and go down into the desert, and go into the sea (the Dead Sea): which being brought forth into the sea, the waters shall be healed. 9 And it shall come to pass, that every thing that liveth, which moveth, whithersoever the rivers shall come, shall live: and there shall be a very great multitude of fish, because these waters shall come thither: for they shall be healed; and every thing shall live whither the river cometh. 10 And it shall come to pass, that the fishers shall stand upon it from Engedi even unto Eneglaim; they shall be a place to spread forth nets; their fish shall be according to their kinds, as the fish of the great sea, exceeding many. 11 But the miry places thereof and the marishes thereof shall not be healed; they shall be given to salt. 12 And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat (food), whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine."

Zechariah mentions this river, as well:

Zechariah 14:1-8 (KJV)

1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. 3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear (too bright), nor dark: 7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

[One Day that lasts for a THOUSAND YEARS!]

8 And it shall be IN THAT DAY, THAT LIVING (MOVING) WATERS SHALL GO OUT FROM JERUSALEM; HALF OF THEM TOWARD THE FORMER SEA (THE DEAD SEA), AND HALF OF THEM TOWARD THE HINDER SEA (THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA): IN SUMMER AND IN WINTER SHALL IT BE.

Ezekiel saw the one river flowing east, Zechariah saw the two rivers, one flowing east, like Ezekiel mentions, and another flowing west to the Mediterranean Sea.

Now, look at the river system of the New Jerusalem in Revelation 21 and 22:

Revelation 21:1-22:5 (KJV)

1 And I saw a new heaven (sky) and a new earth: for the first heaven (sky) and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. 2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven (out of the sky), prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven (out of the throne) saying,

"Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. 4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

5 And he that sat upon the throne said,

"Behold, I make all things new."

And he said unto me,

"Write: for these words are true and faithful."

6 And he said unto me,

"It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying,

"Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife!"

10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven (out of the sky) from God, 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16 And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17 And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass.

22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. 26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

So, in this particular case, John is shown the New Jerusalem and WITHIN it will be the street of the city with a median in the street where the river of the water of life will flow, and on both banks of this river, the individual trees of the species called "the Tree of Life" shall grow.

Now, at this point, there is some speculation:

First, I would assume that the street of the city (which we would call "streets" plural) would run to the gates of the city. And, since the river flows in the middle of the street, that it, too, would flow to the gates of the city. Where would the rivers (also plural now), go from the gates? Well, again, I would assume that they flow OUT of the gates onto the New Earth! Since there are twelve gates, then this means that the river will be parted twelve ways, each river flowing in a different direction! Three basically flowing north, three flowing east, three flowing south, and three flowing west.

Again, the city has a length and width of about 1,380 MILES each! This would give the city a perimeter of 4 x 1,380 miles = 5,520 miles. And, assuming that the gates would be evenly dispersed around the city, this would mean that the gates would be separated from each other by 5,520 miles / 12 = 460 miles apart! This would also be how far apart the rivers would be separated coming out of those gates!

So, Ezekiel saw 1 river.
Zechariah saw 2 rivers.
and John saw 12 rivers!

Definitely two different cities! Therefore two different TIME PERIODS! The city during the Millennium, and the city during the Eternal State on the New Earth.

You conveniently didn't mention both accounts have a tree with fruit not consumed,, and leaves for healing/medicine?

Both accounts have a city, where the gates to this city have the names of Israel's tribes?

Hard to believe you have given complete disregard to these biblical facts "Why"?

"Yes" Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 and Revelation Chapters 21-22 is the exact same place in the "Eternal Kingdom", in the New Heaven, Earth, New Jerusalem

Jesus Is The Lord

Edited by truth7t7

Shalom, truth7t7.

I'm sorry; I didn't think I would have to repeat myself.  My first post said that it's not about the trees or the rivers; it is GOD who provides life and healing! And, He will do so both in the Millennium and in the New Jerusalem. He has simply chosen to use the same method for both time periods, and why wouldn't He? 

9 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

You conveniently didn't mention both accounts have a tree with fruit not consumed,, and leaves for healing/medicine?

Both accounts have a city, where the gates to this city have the names of Israel's tribes?

YES! And, I hope and like to assume that the names on the gates are in the same order around each city! However, I know that is merely speculation.

If so, we are told that the New Jerusalem will have the names of the twelve Tribes of Israel upon the gates, and we are told that the order of the names of the twelve Tribes of Israel upon the gates of" Yahuwh-shaammaah" will be as follows:

oblation.jpg.6e940f1941fb73e1fa743de7b265210c.jpg

Hard to believe you have given complete disregard to these biblical facts "Why"?

Well, the simple reason is because they are just similar, not the same. I don't "disregard" them; I just recognize that they are a different time and a different situation.

"Yes" Ezekiel Chapters 47-48 and Revelation Chapters 21-22 is the exact same place in the "Eternal Kingdom", in the New Heaven, Earth, New Jerusalem

Jesus Is The Lord

No! They are PHYSICALLY NOT THE SAME! The New Jerusalem or "Yerushalayim haChadashah" is 154 times LONGER and 154 times WIDER than the city called "Yahuwh-Shaammaah!"

The New Jerusalem WON'T FIT between the seas! It's MUCH TOO BIG! If the New Jerusalem were to land centered at the Old City's coordinates, it would extend into the Black Sea to the north, a third of the way across the Mediterranean Sea to the west, into Iran on the east, and down to the southern border of Egypt to the south!

It will DWARF the smaller Ezekiel city! They are ...

JUST
NOT
THE
SAME
CITY!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 1/31/2023 at 6:01 PM, George said:

Just a tidbit of information, there are some who do KNOW their God and will suffer death.  Not everyone is "escaping" the wrath.  From Scripture ...

Dan 11:31  Forces from him shall appear and profane the temple and fortress, and shall take away the regular burnt offering. And they shall set up the abomination that makes desolate. [Matthew 24 reference]

Dan 11:32  He shall seduce with flattery those who violate the covenant, but the people who know their God shall stand firm and take action. 

Dan 11:33  And the wise among the people shall make many understand, though for some days they shall stumble by sword and flame, by captivity and plunder. 

Dan 11:34  When they stumble, they shall receive a little help. And many shall join themselves to them with flattery, 

Dan 11:35  and some of the wise shall stumble, so that they may be refined, purified, and made white, until the time of the end, for it still awaits the appointed time.

I  agree George 35 is about a transition, the Church Age that Daniel wasn't privy to, but isn't verses 21-34 about Antiochus and his defilement of the temple? Thus the end tie Anti-Christ in verses 36-45 is going to do likewise the same things, he will defile the temple also, except he will have no gods whereas Antiochus served Zeus. In verse 32, isn't that speaking about the Maccabean Revolt? 

God bless, thanks for all you do, my brother in Christ. 

6 hours ago, Retrobyter said:

YES! And, I hope and like to assume that the names on the gates are in the same order around each city! However, I know that is merely speculation.

Speculation?

A Biblical Fact!

The horse is dead, it's all yours!

Jesus Is The Lord