• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,072
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, Bible_Gazer said:

So then there is a church during that time ?

If I journey to mars and found a dress, and tore off the sleeve and left it on mars while taking the rest of the dress home there would be a Remnant of the dress left on mars right? I see Rev. 12:17 as being the Remnant [Church] being spoken about, after the Rapture. After years of supposing this "Remnant" had to be Jews I finally understood by, simple math and by simple deduction, it could not be a Jewish Remnant. (by the way, this also proves a Pre Trib Rapture).

So, the Woman fled in Rev. 12 and Satan was angry because he could not get at her right? Then he turned to go after the Remnant of "Her Seed" (Gal. 3:16 says her SEED is Jesus alone, not many but ONE SEED) and so the 1/3 (Zech. 13:8-9) who repent (The Woman) can not be the Remnant Satan turns to go after because she was the ones he turned from in anger, right? That is just common sense. So, that leaves the 2/3 of the Jews who refuse to repent, but we have a mathematical problem here, 2/3 can not be a Remnant, and in Rev. 12:17 it says these Remnant keep the commandments of God AND have the Testimony of Jesus so the Remnant can't be the 2/3 either right? So, if if can't be the 1/3 nor the 2/3 then the Remnant can't be a Jewish Remnant can it? El Correcto !! Problem solved via deduction. So, who does that leave? Gentiles !! Eureka !! I mean that's an easy problem really.

So, the [Gentile] Church who get saved after the Rapture are indeed a Remnant because the rest of the Church is in Heaven with Jesus, this is still Jesus' body on this earth, but the mission has changed, the Angel in Rev. 14:6 has taken over the preaching of the Gospel unto the whole world, the Remnant Church will need to be very good at hiding, and even at dodging God's Wrath, because an earthquake or tsunami is not going to dodge Christians, they will also have to hide from  the wicked men on this earth, so whereas our callings was to Evangelize the whole world, theirs is to keep the Faith until the end [of their lives]

So, yes the Church is still on earth, but its a Gentile Church. REMEMBER, the 144,000 have the Fathers name in their heads, they are already Married unto God, only those Jews who came to Jesus after his death and before the Rapture will be a part of the Bride of Christ, but why? Different Callings Israel has to be a part of the Kingdom Age. We the Church are not a part of that unless we are Martyrs during the 70th week, then we stay on this earth via Glorious bodies to help Jesus for 1000 years as Rev, 20:4 says.

As per the 144,000 I think they are the same entity as the Women who flees Judea, its just another coded name. I would say 90 percent of Christians just believe they will preach the gospel, as I did for 30 plus years, but it never says that in the bible. The biggest mistake most make is they see the Seals as Judgments instead of Jesus OPENING up the Book of Judgments. 

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If I journey to mars and found a dress, and tore off the sleeve and left it on mars while taking the rest of the dress home there would be a Remnant of the dress left o mars right? I see Rev. 12:17 as being the Remnant [Church] being spoken about, after the Rapture. After years of supposing this "Remnant" had to be Jews I understand by simple math and by simple deduction, it could not be a Jewish Remnant. (by the way, this also proves a Pre Trib Rapture).

So, the Woman fled in Rev. 12 and Satan was angry he could not get at her right? Then he turned to go after the Remnant of "Her Seed" (Gal. 3:16 says her SEED is Jesus alone, not many but ONE SEED) and so the 1/3 (Zech. 13:8-9) who repent (The Woman) can nit be the Remnant Satan turns to go after because she was the ones he turned from in anger, right? That is just common sense. So, that leaves the 2/3 of the Jews who refuse to repent, but we have a mathematical problem here, 2/3 can not be a Remnant, and in Rev. 12:17 it says these Remnant  keep the commandments of God AND have the Testimony of Jesus so the Remnant can't be the 2/3 either right? So, if if can't be the 1/3 nor the 2/3 then the Remnant can't be a Jewish Remnant can it? El Correcto !! Problem solved via deduction. So, who does that leave? Gentiles !! Eureka !! I mean that's an easy problem really.

So, the [Gentile] Church who get saved after the Rapture are indeed a Remnant because the rest of the Church is in Heaven with Jesus, this is still Jesus' body on this earth, but the mission has changed,. the Angel in Rev. 14:6 has taken over the preaching of the Gospel unto the whole world, the Remnant Church will need to be very good at hiding, and even at dodging God's Wrath, because an earthquake or tsunami is not going to dodge Christians, they will also have to hide from  the wicked men on this earth, so whereas our ministry was to Evangelize the whole world, theirs is to keep the Faith until the end [of their lives].

So, yes the Church is still on earth, but its a Gentile Church. REMEMBER, the 144,000 have the Fathers name in their heads, they are already Married unto God, only those Jews who came to Jesus after his death and before the Rapture will be a part of the Bride of Christ, but why? Different Callings Israel has to be a part of the Kingdom Age. We the Church are nit a part of that unless we are Martyrs during the 70th week, then we stay on this earth via Glorious bodies to help Jesus for 1000 years as Rev, 20:4 says.

As per the 144,000 I think they are the Women who flees Judea, its just another coded name. I would say 90 percent of Christians just believe they will preach the gospel, as I did for 30 plus years, but it never says that in the bible. The biggest mistake most make is they see the Seals as Judgments instead of Jesus OPENING up the Book of Judgments. 

God Bless

I think the salvation plan stays until the end of the millennium. There is still unsaved people down thru the millennium . Satan goes and gather the unsaved people together at the end. They would have to hear the gospel from someone. Some get converted and some don't.  Like today.

I do think there is a purpose for the bride members to be ruling with Jesus. And that there is another work in gathering more people into his kingdom in the earth. 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/11/2023 at 9:50 AM, Bible_Gazer said:

Do they go together side by side ?  First the trumpet message then the vial.

No, they are sequential judgments: seals the judgment of the elect, trumpets of Israel, and bowls of the nations.

42 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

No, they are sequential judgments: seals the judgment of the elect, trumpets of Israel, and bowls of the nations.

A little confusing.

Who is blowing the trumpet messages? Someone is preaching to someone. A warning what will happened by the vials if they don't repent and get converted. Isn't that the purpose. If they refuse then the vials is given.

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5,117
  • Content Per Day:  1.48
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  09/01/1950

On 2/13/2023 at 6:32 AM, Bible_Gazer said:

Who is blowing the trumpet messages? Someone is preaching to someone. A warning what will happened by the vials if they don't repent and get converted. Isn't that the purpose. If they refuse then the vials is given.

Angels blow the trumpets, as the text states.

There are levels of repentence according to God's levels of judgment:

The seals separate the righteous from the unrighteous on the level of the spirit/ruach.

The trumpets separate the righteous from the unrighteous on the level of the soul/nephesh.

The bowls separate the righteous from the unrighteous on the level of the flesh/basar.

Thus: seals/spirit/Church; trumpets/soul/Israel; and lastly, bowls/flesh/nations. 

Further explained in the following blogs:

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1980-the-end-times-and-the-exodus-part-1/

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/blogs/entry/1027-the-three-heavens/

So the "here after" is a about 1,900 years separation from the letters to the seven churches until Rev.4 starts ???

That nothing in Revelation reveals anything during the last 1,900 years .

Is there anybody that see it differently ? 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 2/11/2023 at 9:25 PM, Revelation Man said:

If I journey to mars and found a dress, and tore off the sleeve and left it on mars while taking the rest of the dress home there would be a Remnant of the dress left on mars right? I see Rev. 12:17 as being the Remnant [Church] being spoken about, after the Rapture. After years of supposing this "Remnant" had to be Jews I finally understood by, simple math and by simple deduction, it could not be a Jewish Remnant. (by the way, this also proves a Pre Trib Rapture).

So, the Woman fled in Rev. 12 and Satan was angry because he could not get at her right? Then he turned to go after the Remnant of "Her Seed" (Gal. 3:16 says her SEED is Jesus alone, not many but ONE SEED) and so the 1/3 (Zech. 13:8-9) who repent (The Woman) can not be the Remnant Satan turns to go after because she was the ones he turned from in anger, right? That is just common sense. So, that leaves the 2/3 of the Jews who refuse to repent, but we have a mathematical problem here, 2/3 can not be a Remnant, and in Rev. 12:17 it says these Remnant keep the commandments of God AND have the Testimony of Jesus so the Remnant can't be the 2/3 either right? So, if if can't be the 1/3 nor the 2/3 then the Remnant can't be a Jewish Remnant can it? El Correcto !! Problem solved via deduction. So, who does that leave? Gentiles !! Eureka !! I mean that's an easy problem really.

So, the [Gentile] Church who get saved after the Rapture are indeed a Remnant because the rest of the Church is in Heaven with Jesus, this is still Jesus' body on this earth, but the mission has changed, the Angel in Rev. 14:6 has taken over the preaching of the Gospel unto the whole world, the Remnant Church will need to be very good at hiding, and even at dodging God's Wrath, because an earthquake or tsunami is not going to dodge Christians, they will also have to hide from  the wicked men on this earth, so whereas our callings was to Evangelize the whole world, theirs is to keep the Faith until the end [of their lives]

So, yes the Church is still on earth, but its a Gentile Church. REMEMBER, the 144,000 have the Fathers name in their heads, they are already Married unto God, only those Jews who came to Jesus after his death and before the Rapture will be a part of the Bride of Christ, but why? Different Callings Israel has to be a part of the Kingdom Age. We the Church are not a part of that unless we are Martyrs during the 70th week, then we stay on this earth via Glorious bodies to help Jesus for 1000 years as Rev, 20:4 says.

As per the 144,000 I think they are the same entity as the Women who flees Judea, its just another coded name. I would say 90 percent of Christians just believe they will preach the gospel, as I did for 30 plus years, but it never says that in the bible. The biggest mistake most make is they see the Seals as Judgments instead of Jesus OPENING up the Book of Judgments. 

God Bless

No such thing as a pre-trib rapture found in scripture, it's a man made fairy tale

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

On 2/13/2023 at 4:46 AM, WilliamL said:

The 7th Vial and 7th Trump are parallel teachings of (The End)

Does Revelation 4,5 and 7 and 21, 22 showing the same group ? 

Seem to be the same throne setting and praises - when all is done.

• 2 weeks later...

Is everything in Revelation God's plans that  is going to be carried out for his purposes with mankind ? Another word he causes these events to happen.

or

Is it that the future is revealed what is going to take place, everything is seen through a crystal ball ?