• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,078
  • Content Per Day:  1.11
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

No I don't see your suggestion in patterns, that the second coming will take place in 2023

I am not suggesting the second coming will be in 2023. Let me help you a little. Jesus died in 30 AD. The Word says after 2 days Israel will be revived and be raised up and live in His sight. That's 2000 years as a day with the Lord is as a thousand years which is 2030. Just a coincidence?

Hosea 6

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Edited by The Light

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

1 hour ago, The Light said:

I am not suggesting the second coming will be in 2023. Let me help you a little. Jesus died in 30 AD. The Word says after 2 days Israel will be revived and be raised up and live in His sight. That's 2000 years as a day with the Lord is as a thousand years which is 2030. Just a coincidence?

Hosea 6

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Your calculations in numerical philosophy is a farce, has the Antichrist been revealed to the world, has fire been called down from heaven, is the mark of the beast and worship of the image taking place "No"

Silence your human predictions, God's words are spelled out and your not the interpretating "False" prophet, it's that simple 

Edited by truth7t7

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  597
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,122
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

All we need to know about the end times to be effective in this world>

One day at a time sweet Jesus 
That's all I'm asking from you. 
Just give me the strength 
To do everyday what I have to do. 
Yesterday's gone sweet Jesus 
And tomorrow may never be mine. 
Lord help me today, show me the way 
One day at a time. 
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Well Said! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Well it is for sure, when the book of Revelations was written, parts of it was present to the churches. Warning was given to them and showing what was going to happened to the church in the future. Most generally all of is future to them.

It seem, that the church in Revelation is in the beginning of the book and throughout to the end of Revelation 22.

It seem to tell the condition of the church throughout the history of it to us and the future. Its telling about the falling away to the restoration and its power to convert the world and the destruction of the ungodly world.

Jesus is the head of this work on Earth, he will later turn it over to his God the Father. So Jesus uses his tools that is the church to save people until all is done. Just because some goes to heaven does not mean he done here. There will be some people get saved  during the Millenium . Will the ungodly exist during that time 1,000 years long ?  It tell of a Gog and Magog in Rev.20 at the closing of the Millenium. So there needs to be a church still working to save more people.

What is it on Earth  is the doorway to salvation ?  Jesus's church

7 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

Your calculations in numerical philosophy is a farce,

Numerical philosophy. LOL. God is big on numbers. They are all through the Word. They are there for a reason.

has the Antichrist been revealed to the world, has fire been called down from heaven, is the mark of the beast and worship of the image taking place "No"

That's correct. And these things do not happen to the Church. The Church will be in heaven before these things occur. The final week is about the people of Daniel. How do you not understand this?

Silence your human predictions, God's words are spelled out and your not the interpretating "False" prophet, it's that simple 

We are told to WATCH

We are watching for His appearing. We are not watching for the Antichrist. That's for the foolish virgins that will not be ready when the master returns. They have no oil in their lamp and cannot see.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

8 hours ago, The Light said:

We are watching for His appearing. We are not watching for the Antichrist. That's for the foolish virgins that will not be ready when the master returns. They have no oil in their lamp and cannot see.

The Antichrist Will Be Revealed To The Church On Earth "Prior" To The Lord's Appearing

"Let No Man Deceive You By Any Means"

2 Thessalonians 2:1-3KJV

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Revelation 13:13-14KJV

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7

2 hours ago, truth7t7 said:

The Antichrist Will Be Revealed To The Church On Earth "Prior" To The Lord's Appearing

1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

I don't expect you to understand this but this is talking about the second rapture that happens at the 6th seal before the day so the Lord.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

Rev. 18:4 "come out of her my people."

So Jesus has some people that are in the Harlot City the Beast is part of it with the 10 kings. He calls them to flee from it.

Its like the telling in Matthew 24 Jesus tells them to flee Jerusalem.

There has to be a church during that time for them to go into for safety.

The church is never finished until that last person get saved. Then there is no need for the church function to save people. Ministers will lose their job.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 2/10/2023 at 9:20 AM, Bible_Gazer said:

I seem to have read that some believe that everything after the 5th chapter is all future.

They use the 5th chapter when all who made it into heaven.  

It also mention about a gathering in Rev.7 and Rev.21,22 .

So is every chapters after the 5th chapter really all   all future ?  Nothing pertaining to the past or present day ?

Is everything in consecutive order or does it jump around from different events of things going to happen as being told to John.

Some think if i remember correctly that there is no church after the 5th chapter ? but yet people will still get saved .

If we follow and understand chapters 4 & 5, it is the context of the first seal. It shows Jesus ascending and sending the Holy Spirit down. When? Around 32 AD. Jesus therefore got the Book with the seals into His hands around 32 AD and began right then opening the seals. Seal one then, opened around 32 AD, is to represent the CHURCH sent out with the Gospel.

Seals 2, 3, and 4 are to represent the devils attempts to try and stop the gospel, or at least hold it in the 1/4 of the earth God has allowed them to operate.

Because Satan is the god of this word, and since God has allows him to try and stop the gospel (using wars, famines, pestilences and wild beasts) MARTYRS will be the result. So seal 5 is for the martyrs of the church age. They were told that judgment (think the END of the church age) will not begin until the FINAL church age martyr is killed.

Therefore, seal 5 is the division point of where the church is NOW. Seal 6 will be the start of judgment and wrath. The church must be gone by then. Therefore, MUCH of chapters 6 through 20 is all future. In fact, MOST of it is future. However, God did reference some history in chapter 12.

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Days Won:  4

On 3/12/2023 at 6:47 PM, truth7t7 said:

Revelation 13:13-14KJV

How amazing is this? He is building a doctrine on words ADDED by the translators!