• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  145
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/16/2023 at 12:04 AM, FJK said:

I'm more inclined to think of it as being coerced in the extreme more than forced.  We will still be given a choice decide to follow the Lord and experience extreme hardship or accept the Mark  -saying OK instead of NO to those trying to male us accept it- where our life will be made easy as a reward. 

That's my current opinion, I may be wrong.

What you may be referring to is people being "indirectly forced" as opposed to directly forced.  This too is what I have been thinking. 

A person has to make a choice. It cannot be directly forced onto someone, considering the punishment that awaits for said person when reading rev 14.9-11. 

Look what was seen during the vaccine mandates, it not compulsory, but if not get, not able to go here, or there, visit people and so on. 

Just try to picture in your mind if (or when) digital ID and CBDC becomes mandatory.  

By the way, this is something I didn't know before, but I don't think the "right hand"  reference concerning the mark of the beast is literally referring to a person's right hand. Recently I been reading some articles,  that DNA of every organism is a right-handed double helix. 

On 3/17/2023 at 6:09 AM, 1to3 said:

Hmmmm....

So our DNA consist of :

72.000 genes from dad

72 000 genes from mom

=144,000 GODS Perfect image

Now the Antichrist wants to possess man with his mark: The Mark of the Beast 666

I hope you realize, the NWO wants to genetically modify everything including Humans. To change them is to legally own them, as everything patended has a patent holder=owner

They have developed a third strand DNA that they want to place in every human being so that it is no longer categorized as human, the way God made humans.

Now anything that can go into a cell and brake its nucleus and reverse transcribe DNA into ones cells is modifying the natural DNA.

and so it become CDNA= Complementary DNA which is owned and patentable by Big pharma companies and other...

The mRNA or Mark of the Beast  carries instruction, a payload adding,an additional 72000 chromosome to ones God given natural original untainted DNA, which would make it= 216000  or  6hundred , three score and six,

By adding and extra 3rd strand DNA 72000 chromosomes to the existing 144000

you get 216.000 that equals to 600X60X6

The first instalment acts as hardware

the 2nd instalment acts as software.

The graphene oxide substances that come with these instalments act as a conductor for lipid nano particles that this tech employs to pulls elements of the body and self replicate,it also contains DARPA hydrogels which crystallize as a form of an antenna  that move in a fractal manner to the brain, making its way and effecting a person PINEAL gland making former natural humans into transformed human receptors with AI beast system & technology becoming human hybrids with chimeric DNA now tainted inside them making them unrecognizable to God and damned forever

Whoever has this AI Beast system technology placed inside them has become permanently marked/ changed, transformed and has a map address in them that blue tooth can recognize & identify.

6hundred ,three score and six=  600X60X6 = 2016000= MARK OF THE BEAST

Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." Revelation 13:18 states that if one is wise and has an understanding to count the number of the beast, which is also the number of a man, the number comes to 666.

Those of the 144000 not accepting the transformative Mark of the AI Beast system will be saved by God as they kept Gods Seal in them, they did not alter their genome they remained virgin/intact humans

the Beast system has begun.Its being shown in plain sight to those whose eyes have not been shut to SEE

Just look at the late Queen Elisabeth lighting the Lights representing 3rd stand DNA  600X60X6 to the tree of ?  knowledge??? representing the tree satan told Adam and Even that if they partook they would become like gods.

can find on you tube under title:

Queen launches lighting of beacons across UK

Same endgame battle like in the garden of Eden, just this time satan wants usurp Christ Jesus and try to steal, kill destroy as many as possible  through his AI Beast system tech.

I too have come across the 144000 being a reference to our DNA.  To use a expression, to those who get the MOTB, they be a patented product, a product of the corporation and so on.  In this world of databases and product catalogues, it does make sense those who take this thing will be part of some kind of database and so on.

See even though some things are beyond me, deep down I knew there had to be something really bad about the MOTB. 

See I think the people who do get the MOTB, I think they will have become what I like to term as "programmable people" 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

Recently I been reading some articles,  that DNA of every organism is a right-handed double helix. 

That's been in my thinking as well, something I keep a watch for as the world of the final times and GMO technology develops.

Something else I consider is the symbolic meaning of the right hand and forehead in their religious practices.  Unfortunately I don't currently know any actual learned Rabbi's to ask questions about this, or even highly observant Jews that would probably also know more than I do.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

7 hours ago, The_Truth_Seeker said:

What you may be referring to is people being "indirectly forced" as opposed to directly forced.  This too is what I have been thinking. 

A person has to make a choice. It cannot be directly forced onto someone, considering the punishment that awaits for said person when reading rev 14.9-11. 

Look what was seen during the vaccine mandates, it not compulsory, but if not get, not able to go here, or there, visit people and so on. 

Just try to picture in your mind if (or when) digital ID and CBDC becomes mandatory.  

By the way, this is something I didn't know before, but I don't think the "right hand"  reference concerning the mark of the beast is literally referring to a person's right hand. Recently I been reading some articles,  that DNA of every organism is a right-handed double helix. 

The world will be "Deceived" by false miracles into receiving the mark and image worship, and scripture is detailed on what the deception is, the False Prophet "Calling Fire Down From Heaven" before The Beast and world

Revelation 13:13-14KJV

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Revelation 19:20KJV

20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Edited by truth7t7

19 hours ago, FJK said:

That's been in my thinking as well, something I keep a watch for as the world of the final times and GMO technology develops.

Something else I consider is the symbolic meaning of the right hand and forehead in their religious practices.  Unfortunately I don't currently know any actual learned Rabbi's to ask questions about this, or even highly observant Jews that would probably also know more than I do.

I don't think the descriptions given are in anyways symbolic. I think they were described in a way so for the time period concerned, certain people perhaps with interaction with others who have a passion for truth will be able to piece it together (or perhaps such people concerned, may be revealed to them by a higher power as to what it is). But this is my opinion. 

The forehead could be a reference to the Pineal Gland. 

The question however, what is so bad about this thing to warrant the punishment described in Rev 14.9-11? 

My opinion, based on what I have read and understand, and going by logic and reason, the people that get this thing, have become something else. They may look human, but at same time, can no longer be considered human. We could be looking at a "GMO S.M.A.R.T. compliant humanoid" for lack of a better expression. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

Here's my 2 cents for what it's worth. The mark of the beast has to be literal. It really doesn't make sense any other way. It will be a literal mark ( most likely some kind of tattoo ) that is received on the forehead or right hand ( visible places ) to identify the individual as a true follower of the beast. Also, since you have to have the mark in order to buy or sell anything, it has to be visible. A spiritual mark just doesn't make sense. Anyone not marked will be subject to the death penalty, most likely by guillotine. Such a death will likely inspire great fear in the world and sadly most of the world will no doubt accept the mark out of fear. Only true followers of Jesus will resist this mark and be international fugitives who must live in hiding to survive.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, TrueFollowerOfChrist said:

Also, since you have to have the mark in order to buy or sell anything, it has to be visible.

But visible to who and how?  Any person with their eyes or a machine reader that uses something other than visible light to view it?  Not being able to buy and sell without it could suggest it also stores data (digital money with all all other payments outlawed?).

I really lean toward something technological rather than a simple inked on tattoo, it makes more sense to me that way.  A tattoo will leave an underground black market fully functional where buying and selling without it would take place, as well as being easily faked the same way fake tattoo's can be now.

But that is just speculation on my part, I think what it is will become identifiable to those watching for it by the way it is used, a tree being identified by its fruit.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

In regards to the mark of the beast...

God’s original intention for creation is the bringing forth of…“a man in the image and likeness of God”…this is one of two “major” themes of scripture. The second “major” theme of scripture is the “opposition to the man in the image and likeness of God.”

The force behind the opposition to the “Man of God” is none other than the the anointed cherub who covers.” It has been said of this one…”you were internally filled with violence, And you sinned; Therefore I have cast you as profane From the mountain of God.” On top of that in his “mind” he thought he was god…and as such an heir to the throne of God.

The problem is that he still thinks that today…he and his “are not” the heirs to the throne of God…the “Sons” of God are the rightful heirs…hence the setting for a “spiritual battle” is currently underway and it has been all along.

Now to understand “anything” about the “beast”…you follow the “beast” through history…”he’s” been here on earth since at least the garden…initially in the form of a serpent. If you do follow “it” through its history you can begin to understand its character and nature…thus giving you a much more clear view into what this beast is and how it operates. Genesis is his beginning on earth…Revelation is his conclusion.

Like anything…when you “track down”…or…“deconstruct” and some cases…“reverse engineer” a thing to gain a complete understanding of what it is…and how it operates…you will have a much better knowledge of the thing. To top it off…a “spiritual revelation”…of this beast is required…we can get that from the Holy Spirit.

If you do not take this beast from its beginning…you’re left with bits and pieces at best and in the present we have…theologies…doctrines…and beliefs that are based in carnal human conjecture…there is no need for that…the scriptures reveal this character in its “completeness” from the beginning.

The “spirit or essence” of this beast…which is “predatory” in nature….was first seen on the earth in the “serpent” in the garden who deceived Eve. Then I can see it again in “Cain…the man” who “murdered” his righteous brother…Abel…then after the flood it can be seen in “Nimrod” a conqueror and hunter of men…he built cities in the plains of “Shinar” and brought about the initial enslavement of humanity…under a man.

Moving on…we can recognize the “essence or spirit” of the beast as it grows into a powerful nation called “Babylon” in its day…whose most notable king was Nebuchadnezzar…a bloody tyrant who was known for enslaving “entire nations”…taking on a little more earthly real estate…Nimrod…his forefather would have been proud.

Then we can see it in the “Persian empire” made up of atrociously violent kings…basically enslaving the “known earth” if you will…they conquered even more ground than Nebuchadnezzar. So…this “beast” is growing in “size” and “influence”…as it were. Each iteration building upon the “predatory” character of the kingdom before…thereby increasing in its affect upon the earth.

Then comes “Greece”…larger in scope than the two kingdoms before it…followed by “Rome” which again represented an enlargement of rule on the earth…each successively taking on the violent dominance and predatory characteristics of the kingdoms before them. Each growing in geographic influence as well…

To be continued...

Tatwo...:)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  572
  • Content Per Day:  0.66

In regards to the mark of the beast...from immediately above continued...

So…at this point we have just take a 10,000 ft. view of the essence…spirit…character…and nature of this satanic beast from the garden up to Rome. It grows from a serpent of deception and lies…into an earthly beast that is murderously ruling the “known earth” in a greater tyrannical aggression…with each successive iteration. 

It has been operating as an earthly physical “beast or kingdom” up and into the early stages of Rome…whose leaders have also been operating under the spiritual influence of the god of the world…Satan…the dragon…the devil…and his entourage. 

We can see rebellion, lies, stealing, control, manipulation, oppression, enslavement, destruction, murder, all wrapped in deception and more darkness…whose source is cloaked in invisibility…from the dark heavenly realm.    

It would appear that the beast goes through a significant change during or after Rome as it would seem…while fully maintaining all of the strength it has accumulated since the Garden of Eden…while at the same time growing in its predatory attributes and influence. More on that at another time… 

The Sons of God clearly see this beast today…of course…to us it’s obvious and becoming increasingly so…virtually each day now. His kingdom…”kosmos” is rapidly encroaching upon the whole earth today. It really does not have far to go to reach the full maturity of 7 heads and 10/8 horns…but it will happen much sooner than those who “dwell on the earth” will appreciate...they carry his mark...name...and number. 

Can you see it as it is today? Well if you do…then you will easily recognize its mark in humanity…and you will recognize the segment of humanity that is marked. They bear the “image” of the father in whose house they dwell. 

Don’t forget…they represent that which stands in opposition to the kingdom of God on the earth today…it has always been about a birthright. 

Tatwo

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  1,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.62

11 hours ago, FJK said:

But visible to who and how?  Any person with their eyes or a machine reader that uses something other than visible light to view it?  Not being able to buy and sell without it could suggest it also stores data (digital money with all all other payments outlawed?).

I really lean toward something technological rather than a simple inked on tattoo, it makes more sense to me that way.  A tattoo will leave an underground black market fully functional where buying and selling without it would take place, as well as being easily faked the same way fake tattoo's can be now.

But that is just speculation on my part, I think what it is will become identifiable to those watching for it by the way it is used, a tree being identified by its fruit.

What you say is pretty common belief. More people would agree with you than with me, but I think its wrong. No doubt digital currency will be the standard, but I'm certain that the mark WILL in fact be something like a tattoo. The reason for this is mainly because scripture says the mark will be ON the hand or head. That means its something physical. It also has to be something you voluntarily accept. And yes, the millions of believers alive in this time will have to create a sort of black market for their buying and selling.