• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

On 3/4/2023 at 11:09 AM, FJK said:

Will the new religion, the one acceptable to all of the current religions, be written by an AI?

Whether any of these interpretations of end time type scriptures are being correctly understood, it should be clear to all true believers, that Christianity and His Body is not a religion. It is a living entity. Every single artifice (building) on the planet that bears a cross, a fish or a name pointing to Christ, could be destroyed tomorrow and it would not change the Reality of His Body one little bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, Alive said:

Every single artifice (building) on the planet that bears a cross, a fish or a name pointing to Christ, could be destroyed tomorrow and it would not change the Reality of His Body one little bit.

Oh, I fully agree with that.

But that doesn't mean a one world religion won't develop that almost everyone in the world, even many of those calling themselves Christians, will not be deceived into becoming a part of.

What I'm thinking of now is how to recognize it before it happens, as it is in the developmental stage, so as to avoid being deceived by it (and I'm expecting some really mind boggling things to arrive soon that will make that very difficult to avoid it).

(As always, I'm not a prophet or anything even vaguely close to it and may be wrong.)

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers

2 minutes ago, FJK said:

Oh, I fully agree with that.

But that doesn't mean a one world religion won't develop that almost everyone in the world, even many of those calling themselves Christians, will not be deceived into becoming a part of.

What I'm thinking of now is how to recognize it before it happens, as it is in the developmental stage, so as to avoid being deceived by it (and I'm expecting some really mind boggling things to arrive soon that will make that very difficult to avoid it).

(As always, I'm not a prophet or anything even vaguely close to it and may be wrong.)

Matt. 24:24 (NAS20S) “For false christs and false prophets will arise and will provide great   signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:22 (NAS20S) for false christs and false prophets will arise, and will provide signs and wonders, in order to mislead, if possible, the elect.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

It will only mislead those who look for signs and wonders ....

7 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

It will only mislead those who look for signs and wonders ....

Amen! It seems to me that the Lord was speaking specifically and that regarding the many false christs and false prophets because those speak from a voice that is not God and does not 'witness' in our spirit--whereas the Holy Spirit's voice in us, Christ will make sure is heard. This 'Witness' within is what separates us from the dead. We are Alive.

We need not fear deception of that sort--we need only to be aware of doctrine that can hinder us in our walk.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,193
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

36 minutes ago, Alive said:

Amen! It seems to me that the Lord was speaking specifically and that regarding the many false christs and false prophets because those speak from a voice that is not God and does not 'witness' in our spirit--whereas the Holy Spirit's voice in us, Christ will make sure is heard. This 'Witness' within is what separates us from the dead. We are Alive.

We need not fear deception of that sort--we need only to be aware of doctrine that can hinder us in our walk.

well you know where I stand in listening to anything other than Scripture... 

• Thumbs Up 2

12 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

well you know where I stand in listening to anything other than Scripture... 

Yup.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

14 hours ago, Selah7 said:

The second beast that’s mentioned is none other than that ol’ dragon who has always wanted to be Christ but never could and never will be.

Sigh, either you haven't understood my previous post or you are being deliberately obtuse.

The second beast is the false prophet so can't be the Dragon because the false prophet is cast in to the Lake of Fire whilst the Dragon is cast into the Abyss. Two distinct entities.

The Dragon is eventually also cast into the Lake of Fire where the First Beast (an entity), and the False Prophet/Second Beast (a person) have been for 1000 years.

Read Here: Note the three frogs and the three mouths they come from.

Rev 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 19:20  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:2-3  He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;  (3)  and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

Rev 20:10  The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Hope you get it this time: Three Separate but Complicit Entities.

#Dragon/Devil

#First Beast/Entity of Evil Humanity

#Second Beast/False Prophet

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

4 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Sigh, either you haven't understood my previous post or you are being deliberately obtuse.

Now here you are breaking the TOS.  

As I said before we do not agree.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,474
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Alive said:

Matt. 24:24 (NAS20S) “For false christs and false prophets will arise and will provide great   signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.

Mark 13:22 (NAS20S) for false christs and false prophets will arise, and will provide signs and wonders, in order to mislead, if possible, the elect.

Good morning Alive,

I have chewed on and studied this for quite some time now.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Jesus did not say, for there shall arise a false Christ and false Prophet… The verse leads me to believe numerous evil elohim (spirits) are in play.

In most Greek translations, it is written in the plural. References to the Antichrist, the Lawless One, Man of Sin, and his 30 other biblical names are referenced in the singular, along with the False Prophet. Who are these multiple false Christs and Prophets?

Historically there have been no false Christs or false Prophets showing great signs and wonders, deceiving anyone. Therefore, in our day, this is yet future.

It seems that if we are close to the Tribulation and the end of this age, we should see some possibilities of how this could appear and come about. For brevity, I am omitting Fatima as another deception.

The world is now clamoring about our dangerous and geopolitical times. Climate change and population reduction are mechanisms the United Nations agendas utilize for global government and control.

What is interesting is the decades of conditioning for the existence of extraterrestrial life. It is everywhere: schools, movies, documentaries, comic books, superheroes, demi-gods, SETI, government, and evolutionary theory (panspermia).

Now after decades of government denial, lying, and cover-up, and millions spent in investigations over the decades. We now have official government disclosure, videos, and official government reports on the UAP (UFO) existence and the hazards they pose to aviation and national security.

Secular thought and blame are that Christians are causing most of the globe’s problems. Being intolerant, not accepting sodomy and alternative lifestyles, non-inclusive, a basket of deplorables, and domestic terrorists.

With the aforementioned undisputable facts, a picture plays out in my mind, potentially answering questions from the plurality of Matthew 24:24 to a reasonable and believable explanation of where and how millions of Christians suddenly disappeared (Rapture).

What revelation and event(s) could be so powerful that Jesus warns four times not to be deceived for emphasis?

Do you think this is plausible from what we are witnessing?