• Topic Count:  194
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  11,053
  • Content Per Day:  6.54
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  01/09/1956

11 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Good morning Alive,

I have chewed on and studied this for quite some time now.

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Jesus did not say, for there shall arise a false Christ and false Prophet… The verse leads me to believe numerous evil elohim (spirits) are in play.

In most Greek translations, it is written in the plural. References to the Antichrist, the Lawless One, Man of Sin, and his 30 other biblical names are referenced in the singular, along with the False Prophet. Who are these multiple false Christs and Prophets?

Historically there have been no false Christs or false Prophets showing great signs and wonders, deceiving anyone. Therefore, in our day, this is yet future.

It seems that if we are close to the Tribulation and the end of this age, we should see some possibilities of how this could appear and come about. For brevity, I am omitting Fatima as another deception.

The world is now clamoring about our dangerous and geopolitical times. Climate change and population reduction are mechanisms the United Nations agendas utilize for global government and control.

What is interesting is the decades of conditioning for the existence of extraterrestrial life. It is everywhere: schools, movies, documentaries, comic books, superheroes, demi-gods, SETI, government, and evolutionary theory (panspermia).

Now after decades of government denial, lying, and cover-up, and millions spent in investigations over the decades. We now have official government disclosure, videos, and official government reports on the UAP (UFO) existence and the hazards they pose to aviation and national security.

Secular thought and blame are that Christians are causing most of the globe’s problems. Being intolerant, not accepting sodomy and alternative lifestyles, non-inclusive, a basket of deplorables, and domestic terrorists.

With the aforementioned undisputable facts, a picture plays out in my mind, potentially answering questions from the plurality of Matthew 24:24 to a reasonable and believable explanation of where and how millions of Christians suddenly disappeared (Rapture).

What revelation and event(s) could be so powerful that Jesus warns four times not to be deceived for emphasis?

Do you think this is plausible from what we are witnessing?  

Hey Dennis--frankly I just do not know, but I am always cautious to read much into current events. I do lean toward seeing that Jesus was speaking to His disciples about what would happen in their lifetimes leading up to the destruction of Jerusalem.

We do not know what kind of signs and wonders He meant. We in this age because of certain books that we have read and movies watched, most of us have a fantastical mental picture of 'signs and wonders'--which in my opinion are based more in the imagination than from scripture.

Having said that, there are always agents of the enemy involved in world affairs. Powers and principalities that are likely assigned to specific areas. What I see happening in places like San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Chicago--deep dark places in Africa, India and China are due to those principalities. Those who are not 'In Christ' are vulnerable to what is happening thus--in the unseen realm. It has always been that way and will continue until our Lord fixes it all.

When I was a young minister, the Lord took me by the hand and showed me the reality of that realm (demonic activity) in a very specific experience--He simply wanted me to know that it is no joke. He does everything for a reason. If He wanted me to know more about the things you mentioned, He would show me and He simply has not--and I have studied much for a great many years.

So--I leave it alone, for the most part--trusting Him. Trusting Him, brother...rather than circumstances. So, it is simple for me.

My ears are open to hear a mighty shout and a trumpet...the Day of the Lord. The final Day of the Lord.

• Well Said! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

For those who think AI and the coming world religion is a fairy tale. I would suggest you research the United Nations agenda  21 and there global government plan.

The late Rosa Koire (former commercial real estate appraiser, testifying in land value in the state of California as she began to see how people were no longer able to use their land as they wanted to) was interviewed on the subject.

You can find the interviews where she talks about it, by googling the following title on youtube

ROSA KOIRE - R.I.P ~ "A Freedom Fighter & Pioneer Forever Remembered" [Age Of Truth TV] [HD]

Edited by 1to3
spelling

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  139
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,228
  • Content Per Day:  1.23

Agenda 21 taking place locally:

using The Delphi Technique in Public Meetings

Here is a good example of how you are being manipulated and don't even know it.

Can find  on bit chute from following title:

the DELPHI TECHNIQUE in PUBLIC MEETINGS ('SOCIAL ENGINEERING' / 'CONSENT CONSTRUCTION')

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

On 3/16/2023 at 12:16 AM, Michael37 said:

Sigh, either you haven't understood my previous post or you are being deliberately obtuse.

The second beast is the false prophet so can't be the Dragon because the false prophet is cast in to the Lake of Fire whilst the Dragon is cast into the Abyss. Two distinct entities.

The Dragon is eventually also cast into the Lake of Fire where the First Beast (an entity), and the False Prophet/Second Beast (a person) have been for 1000 years.

Read Here: Note the three frogs and the three mouths they come from.

Rev 16:13  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
Rev 19:20  Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone.

Rev 20:2-3  He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;  (3)  and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

Rev 20:10  The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Hope you get it this time: Three Separate but Complicit Entities.

#Dragon/Devil

#First Beast/Entity of Evil Humanity

#Second Beast/False Prophet

Blessings Brother

This doesn't sound like you at all,perhaps someone is owed an apology?

But I'm wondering,after reading yours and Sister Selahs comments I don't really see where you are not in agreement- what am I missing or perhaps I'm not understanding either .  

What's the disagreeing portion?

With love in Christ,Kwik

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,952
  • Content Per Day:  3.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

3 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Brother

This doesn't sound like you at all,perhaps someone is owed an apology?

But I'm wondering,after reading yours and Sister Selahs comments I don't really see where you are not in agreement- what am I missing or perhaps I'm not understanding either .  

What's the disagreeing portion?

With love in Christ,Kwik

The disagreement is not with me but with Scripture which distinguishes the Dragon from the First Beast and the Second Beast who is identified in Revelation as the False Prophet.

Anyone who thinks that either the First or the Second Beast is also the Dragon is mistaken, and lacking diligence when it comes to simply studying the Scriptures.

I am tasked with correcting those who fail to do due diligence when studying and discussing the "unholy trinity".

Fair but Firm.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

23 minutes ago, Michael37 said:

The disagreement is not with me but with Scripture which distinguishes the Dragon from the First Beast and the Second Beast who is identified in Revelation as the False Prophet.

Anyone who thinks that either the First or the Second Beast is also the Dragon is mistaken, and lacking diligence when it comes to simply studying the Scriptures.

I am tasked with correcting those who fail to do due diligence when studying and discussing the "unholy trinity".

Fair but Firm.

That’s an apology? :)

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,610
  • Content Per Day:  2.44
  • Days Won:  11

Here’s my  take on chapter 13 of Revelation.

Revelation 13:1   And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

The verse above is referring to a one-world order.

And here’s the explanation:

Revelation 17:3  So he carried me away in the Spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

The “woman” in the verse above refers to the peoples of the world—a one world system.  So this scarlet colored beast is influencing and deceiving the minds of the people. 

Revelation 17:7  And the angel said unto me, “Wherefore didst thou marvel?  I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Revelation 17:8  The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition; and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

The beast in verse 17:8 above is Satan.

Revelation 17:9  And here is the mind which hath wisdom, the seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The “mountains” in verse 9 above refer to nations.  These nations are where the woman sits and that woman is MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS.

mystery
GREEK
musterion (moos-tay'-ree-on); from a derivative of muo (to shut the mouth); a secret or "mystery" (through the idea of silence imposed by initiation into religious rites):
KJV - mystery.

—the mystery being the instant one's faith is changed by turning away from Jesus and turning to worship satan without even recognizing it—the great apostasy.  They are deceived thinking Satan is Jesus.

Revelation 17:12  and the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Revelation 17:15  And he saith unto me, “The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

deception and lies = the whore.   That “woman” is “that great city.”  She is an idol worshiper, worshiping Satan (AC) instead of the true Christ.  Remember, the Antichrist comes at the 6th trump.  Jesus Christ returns at the 7th trump.  

Revelation 17:18  And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Revelation 17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

So the name of the woman is some secret sign or symbol of “that great city” which she personifies.  Babel means confusion.  She, this one world religious system, will promote and support all of the Antichrist’s blasphemy and lies and deception.

The beast is Satan with his seven nations that are the peoples of the earth that the whore sitteth on, and that whore is “that great city” meaning confusion.  The people are deceived into worshiping Antichrist, because they think he is Christ.

The peoples are the “waters” on which that great city of confusion floats on—that one world system.

Edited by Selah7

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,332
  • Content Per Day:  2.82

On 3/4/2023 at 11:09 AM, FJK said:

Will the new religion, the one acceptable to all of the current religions, be written by an AI?

Reading the output of the new chatwhatever things leads me to wonder if they could be used to do the humanly incomprehensibly large task of combining all the main principles of every religion, and secular thought as well, into a new "Bible" that would unite the people of the world into a single-minded religious system (undoing what God did in that little incident on the plains of Shinar) and unlocking the unreal power of united human minds.

Not to mention AI guided advanced deepfake technology that can actually give a human appearance with a form of life to present to the world as its leader(s). 

A great deception that could deceive almost anyone, it would would seem.

Anyone have Biblically based (or otherwise for that matter) thoughts on this?

https://backtojerusalem.com/one-world-religion-headquarters-set-to-open-next-year/

they have started w/o AI

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.90
  • Days Won:  1

6 minutes ago, NConly said:

That's interesting, and being done through the cooperation of Pope Francis and the Muslims.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

18 hours ago, Michael37 said:

Fair but Firm.

Well,a beast ascending out of the bottomless pit sounds an awful lot like that dragon of old to me ---- you can be as firm as you think you should be if you think you should be but it's never fair(imo) to call anyone names,which I'll not repeat.Obviously my own interpretation is not quite the same as yours so if you believe I've not done my due diligence then maybe I have not,still I would hope for a respectful disagreement without insult and maybe a better,patient,loving and more detailed explanation of why the Scriptures do not substantiate my interpretation ... We should all be open to Receive but often enough we may have to say things in a way one does understand,it's perception,we perceived differently..   that does not mean you,me or anyone else lacks understanding,does it?

So tell me why this is not the dragon---- certainly the false prophet is ":satanic" or demonic if not him,correct?

• Loved it! 1