• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,108
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

I mean the end of this age as the end of the church age.

No !! Jesus was speaking about the Jewish Peoples and the Earth being ruled by Satan, the Time of the Gentiles ends via the Pre Trib Rapture and ushers in the 70th week. Going down wrong paths on the Rapture always leaves you guys with wrong conclusions sadly. 

18 hours ago, kenny2212 said:

I don't disagree with you on what the Kingdom Age is, I do though with your timing of its commencement.

Because you do nit understand the TIMING of the Rapture. Jesus was speaking to the Jews about THEIR coming Kingdom, not the Church, we will not even be here for the 1000 year reign, except for the Martyrs who are killed because they refuse to take the Mark of the Beast as Rev. 20:4 specifically says, go read it. When people finally understand the Church Age is not the same as the Kingdom Age you might grasp these things in full. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,749
  • Content Per Day:  0.60

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Good luck with that theory.  Currently bound?  Looking around the US alone one can see that is not the case.

Never the less, I just made one original post to give people something to think about.  If I had known I would have to continue on, I would of never done so.  Prophesy has not yet happened, yet people debate what it means as if it had.

You give complete disregard to the very foundation of my claims seen below "Why"

Is Satan bound from deceiving the nations "Yes" does the scripture interpret "Deceive The Nation" "Yes" and its not general evil in the world 

(Original Claim)

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Edited by truth7t7

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

22 hours ago, The Light said:

I realize that you are not talking to me and I also know that you will not understand this. That said, the Church age is over BEFORE the seals are opened. The end of the age is the gathering from heaven and earth that takes place at the 6th seal.

How is that possible? 

There is no one found worthy in heaven or ON earth to open them. SO, Jesus must be DOING HIS WORK, correct?

Finally, the LAMB SLAIN shows up Christ has risen, that part of the job done,

NOW, there is one found worthy.  

He gets the book and the seals are opened.

The only CHURCH at that time is where ever Jesus and the Apostles have gone.

Paul hasn't even been struck down on the road to Damascus.  

So how could the 'church age' be over?  

• Well Said! 1

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

So, time will be no longer simply means the Age changes, Satan is locked in the pit and the Kingdom Age starts. 

When the 7th Trump sounds at the second coming it's (The End)

There won't be a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as you continue to claim, Jesus returns in fire and final judgement (The End)

Luke 17:29-30KJV

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.22
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, truth7t7 said:

You give complete disregard to the very foundation of my claims seen below "Why"

Is Satan bound from deceiving the nations "Yes" does the scripture interpret "Deceive The Nation" "Yes" and its not general evil in the world 

(Original Claim)

Many That Promote Millennialism Falsely Teach, Satan Cant Be Presently Bound Because Evil Exist In The World?

Satan Is Presently Bound As Is Clearly Seen In (Revelation) 20:7-8 Below That Interprets (Deceive The Nations) Is To Battle, Not General Evil In The World Presently.

Yup, I fully disagree.  Mind you, time will show if you were right or not, so there is not personal disregard to what you write.  I just don't agree that Satan is bound at this time ... plain and simple.

• Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.60

9 hours ago, OneLight said:

Here's something I've wondered over the years.  After the rapture, I believe there will be many who do come to Christ between the rapture and the GWT Judgment.  What is said about them in scripture?  When will they be judged or receive their glorified bodies?  I don't believe all Christians will be killed by Satan before Jesus return, so what about them?  Will they be any who become His during the millennium?  If so, what about them?

Scripture is silent on this, so I wonder if we also should accept that not all questions have answers in scripture? 

The time had to be shortened or else EVEN Gods ELECT wouldn't be saved.  How many do you suppose that will leave?  

Really, what are the chances that an unbeliever, seeing the rapture could put on the gospel armor quick enough to withstand the fiery darts of Satan?

YOU yourself have been here since 2007, have you got it figured out yet? Have you ever considered
the most deception to ever come upon the world at once, by the one who basically invented it, arrives with supernatural angels proceeds to fix what seems might just be the death of us all, along with all that he has LYING SIGNS AND WONDERS such as the world has never seen,

just might not be the ideal time to pick up the bible and learn it? 

With 'the church' gone, the world is left with questions no one except the 2 witnesses can answer honestly and they are also the only ones around to TEACH any truth to any one and to bring many people as possible to repentance and help them stay out of confusion.

You do realize that is what the rapture theory entails? AND it has all the armies of heaven coming to earth 2 times within a 3 1/2 years period, so 'the church' doesn't suffer GREAT tribulation, that is just too much.  

That is what THEY ARE SAYING IS GODS PLAN for the end of the age

EXACTLY who that leaves to endure to the end, no idea.  Who is going to 'fall' away?  I don't see how any flesh will be saved with this plan of action.   

Is He really going to leave it up to THOSE WHO HE DIDN'T CHOOSE? (as those He did WOULD BE GONE)

SO GODS PLAN IS for those

UPON seeing 'the rapture'

of WHAT they don't even know

have not a soul around to give any truth as
 all of those with any sort of knowledge have disappeared and

they are the ones supposed to come to faith without hearing the words of God and become willing to be beheaded?

Maybe Satan is going to have old 'church' programs running for them, do you think?  Seriously, when will they have time to learn 'don't take the mark'? after they have taken it?  

I just don't see how that works out BEST for GODS DESIRE 'that all come to repentance', do you?  Would you want to be left behind?  Would you feel like your 'neighbor' loved you, as he loved himself?  I don't think I would.

I myself, HAVEN'T been able to come up with a worse plan.  If I was trying to make sure NO ONE ELSE came to repentance then sure, good plan.  If I wanted to make sure I lost as many souls as possible, again good plan.  If I wanted to make sure no one would trust what I said ever again, then absolutely.  but

I just CAN'T believe GOD would leave so people with nowhere to turn.  

Anyway, sorry, I forgot my point.  I'll have to get back to you.  My heads just a pounding 

31 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

The time had to be shortened or else EVEN Gods ELECT wouldn't be saved.  How many do you suppose that will leave?  

There's Going To Be An End Times Persecution, The Beast And His Kingdom Are The Target Of God's Empowered (Two Witnesses)

God's Divine Protection, "Open Your Ears"

(Revelation) 13:9-10KJV

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

The Great Tribulation Will Come Upon The Wicked World, While The (Sealed Church) Is Protected

The (Sealed Church) will be present on earth and protected, when wicked men are tormented 5 months, desiring to die as death flees

All saved believers are (Sealed) by God, Eph 1:13, 4:30

Ephesians 1:13KJV

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Ephesians 4:30KJV

30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

It Was Commanded, Only Those Without God's Seal Will Be Tormented, The Sealed Church Is Protected

Revelation 9:3-6KJV

3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.

4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Plagues upon The Beast and his Kingdom, a remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Revelation 11:3-6

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV

1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Edited by truth7t7

26 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

Gods Divine protection of the Church on earth during the tribulation, the hour of earths temptation

The Church on earth is instructed to enter their dwelling, until the Lords indignation is past, just like the passover in Egypt

Isaiah 26:20-21KJV

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Revelation 3:10KJV

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 3/7/2023 at 10:24 PM, FreeGrace said:

Lots of talk about a "rapture".  I was raised a pretrib rapturist, but when I learned from the Bible that there is just one resurrection and it occurs "when He comes" at the 2nd Advent, I realized that there will not be any glorified trip to heaven.  So I don't use the word "rapture" but resurrection, since that is what 1 Thess 4:13-17 describes.

I agree that the Bema will occur after the defeat of the armies at Armageddon.  Jesus will have all believers from all time resurrected/glorified.  A perfect time to award the eternal rewardes.  However, not for only clergy, but every believer, as Paul wrote in 2 Cor 5:10.  It is a service judgment for all believers.

Are you saying believers will have to go through the tribulation?

2 Cor. 5:10 - For we must all of us appear before Christ's judgement-seat in our true characters, in order that each may then receive an award for his actions in this life, in accordance with what he has done, whether it be good or whether it be worthless.

Actions done differ from living a life (living a life includes actions and reactions). Reactions are only under "living a life". I agree these actions include "service" and "non-service" deeds. I believe these non-service deeds are taken care of at the after-death life review. The above bible version renders it more appropriately. "Evil" is replaced by the word "worthless". "Worthless" meaning these deeds talked about there are service deeds but are useless towards God's purposes. 

Oh, and in addition, you get an after death life review only if you're making heaven.

Edited by kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

Yes, we do need to allow scripture to speak for itself, while not amending scripture with our personal theology when it does not.  That's when feelings and mans theology comes into play.

When you mention Revelation 20:4, you include "unfaithful believers".  Why are you including such a group when discussing what I said as I never once used such terminology?  You are confusing me, as if adding to my words something I never said or indicated.  I sure do hope this is not the case, but perhaps a misunderstanding.  All who will reign with Christ were faithful unto death.

So, according to what you take from scripture, the reign of Christ is fruitless, nobody get saved in 1000 years?  Why will the Father, who sent His Son to die for our sins, not able to reach anyone in 1000 years?  When one eliminates the purpose of salvation they eliminate the reason Christ came.  The picture you paint is an ugly one where nobody is ever happy again, which I cannot agree with.  The rapture happens before His return, but is not written in such a way that states once that happens there is not going to be anyone saved.  That, my friend, is faulty logic as it goes against everything God is.

Your reference to Revelation 16 is still within this time frame, before Christ returns.  It does not refer to what will take place during the millennium, and should not be applied to the millennium.  There is nothing ever written that claims no new babies will be born during the millennium either, that only those who survived the tribulation will be the only people alive for 1000 years, though there is a group that does teach this falsely.

Not everyone who lives during the millennium will be saved and not all nations will ahead to how Jesus reigns.  They reject Him and His ways, which is why Satan can muster such a large group when he is released from the bottomless pit for a season, but that does not mean some will follow Jesus.  You =make it an all or nothing, black and while picture, when we are not told one way or another what will actually take place.  That is the reason why it still remains a question for me as scripture is silent.

Of course people will be able to be saved during the millennial kingdom.

• Well Said! 1