• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.61
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

So, when we see that the Sun and Moon goes dark, that is God's Wrath, those people will be in the presence of God's 42 months of wrath. Now lets look at The Seals, the Trumps & the Vials. How they are introduced is KEY.

I think GODS WRATH just might be dumped out in the hour between the two witnesses rising and the LORD OF LORDS and KING OF KINGS arrival.  

I think that is what I ran across this morning...I would have to go back and check

Edited by DeighAnn

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,096
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

20 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

I think GODS WRATH just might be dumped out in the hour between the two witnesses rising and the LORD OF LORDS and KING OF KINGS arrival.  

I think that is what I ran across this morning...I would have to go back and check

I will go ahead and tell you, the ONE HOUR means 42 months just like the ONE DAY means 42 months, both can be seen in Rev. 18:8 and 10. Now go look at Rev. 17:12 the 1o (Complete Europe) kings rule with the Beast ONE HOUR, now how long does the Beast rule? 42 Months. How long is the Day of the Lord ? 42 Months, the 2nd Woe itself lasts for 5 months. All of these codes can be solved by understanding the bible and understanding how the book of Revelation was written. To me, it is very evident you are not called unto Prophecy, but your biggest mistake (like many others) is you refuse to listen to people who are called unto prophecy.

God Bless

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

18 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

OK.  Let's try it from this point of view.  

How many times is heaven going to OPEN UP and SEND angels to the earth?  

Would you agree that for the MOST PART those things would be written in a SIMILAR FASHION although the DETAILS would be different?  

We know there will be changes to the sun and moon

We know stars will be falling

Pretty sure there are earthquakes

We know mountains move, (changing of powers)

THERE ARE EFFECTS UPON the earth EVERYTIME.  

SO there is a TRIBULATION (Satan coming to deceive)

and IMMEDIATELY AFTER THAT tribulation is another. (Brightness of Christ destroying)

One is for deception, the other is to illuminate THE DECEPTION that has just taken place.  

I'll let you see if you can spot the differences IN THE DETAILS.  What would help MOST is if you use the Greek, you'll see why.  

If not, thank you for the response, and I wish you nothing but the best 

I apologize, I don't always understand the point you are trying to make

The day of the Lord has come before, as you point out, we have seen these symbols before, God has poured out his wrath before, but this time will be the last time. We know that because of the rest of what happens when the 6th seal is opened

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us f from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their g wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

That is everyone who has not been redeemed. This is why I see the 6th seal as the Day of the Lord, His wrath has come and judgement

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

I will go ahead and tell you, the ONE HOUR means 42 months just like the ONE DAY means 42 months, both can be seen in Rev. 18:8 and 10. Now go look at Rev. 17:12 the 1o (Complete Europe) kings rule with the Beast ONE HOUR, now how long does the Beast rule? ONE HOUR. How long is the Day of the Lord ? 42 Months, the 2nd Woe itself lasts for 5 months. All of these codes can be solved by understanding the bible and understanding how the book of Revelation was written. To me, it is very evident you are not called unto Prophecy, but you biggest mistake (like many others) is you refuse to listen to people who are called unto prophecy.

God Bless

Back at you

11 minutes ago, Jaydub said:

I apologize, I don't always understand the point you are trying to make

The day of the Lord has come before, as you point out, we have seen these symbols before, God has poured out his wrath before, but this time will be the last time. We know that because of the rest of what happens when the 6th seal is opened

Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 16They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us f from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 17For the great day of their g wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

That is everyone who has not been redeemed. This is why I see the 6th seal as the Day of the Lord, His wrath has come and judgement

WAY LESS talking, hiding and questioning when GODS wrath actually begins...

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

SEE how very different those two moments in time are?   

ONE the realization that IT IS ABOUT TO HIT because THEY HAVE SEEN HEAVEN OPEN UP, end of the short season the souls under the altar were told to wait for, and the events of the 6th seal end with 

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

AND in the 7th, IS THE ACTUAL EVENT, no questions, just experiences.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  184
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

4 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

AND in the 7th, IS THE ACTUAL EVENT, no questions, just experiences.  

If your talking about the 7th trumpet I agree, it speaks of Christs return, but that is how I see the 6th seal as well. The 6th seal speaks of his return as well

They want mountains and rocks to fall on them to hide them from the face of the Lord, his presence

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  1,004
  • Content Per Day:  0.64

...you shall trample down the wicked,
they shall be ashes under your feet
in the day that I do this says the Lord.
Malachi 4:3-4 

[On the day of the Lord, the wicked shall be ashes under the feet of the saints]

A fire devours before them and behind them a flame burns
Joel 2:3

The appearance of them is as horses [Rev 19:14]
Joel 2:4

The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble, 
the sun and moon shall be dark, and the stars will withdraw their shining.
Joel 2:10  [Rev 6:12]

Immediately after the tribulation of those days,
shall the sun be darkened and the moon shall not give her light,
and the stars shall fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

Then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in the sky;
and then shall the tribes of the earth mourn,
and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of the sky
with power and great glory.

And He shall send forth His angels with the great sound of a trumpet
and they shall gather together His chosen ones from the four winds
Matthew 24:29-31  [1 Thess. 4:16-17]    [Rev 6:12-13]

Come from the four winds Oh breath of life, and breath upon these slain that they may live.
And they stood upon their feet an exceedingly great army.
Ezekiel 37:9-10

And the Lord will utter His voice before His army.  [Rev 19:21]
for His camp is very great [Jude 1:14-15]
...for the day of the Lord is great and very terrible; and who can endure it?
Joel 2:11

For the great day of His wrath has come;
and who is able to endure it?
Revelation 6:17

The sun shall be turned into darkness,
and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
Joel 2:31

Certainly blood moons have been happening.
The final is a darkness of both sun and moon and stars, no lights at all.
And the stars falling, which connects Matthew 24:29 and Rev 6:13.

The Lord and His army will be the light on that day.
A fire that will burn all the day.

Edited by Desopixi Seilynam
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

For the great day of His wrath has come;
and who is able to endure it?
Revelation 6:17

and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.

Certainly blood moons have been happening.
The final is a darkness of both sun and moon and stars, no lights at all.
And the stars falling, which connects Matthew 24:29 and Rev 6:13.

Every time a 'blood moon' is given, it is given with BEFORE the day of the Lord. 

Question was WHY the 'before', why the 'sackcloth' and why the 'blood'?   WHY the difference 'detail'?  Are the Sun and moon given for signs ONLY FOR the GOOD news, or are they given for when the heavens open UP IN GENERAL, both good and bad?

Next question was, is it possible the 'before' was for signs in the sun and the moon for Satan cast out of heaven?  Satan is cast out of heaven before Christ returns.   If there are signs given in the Sun and moon for Satan cast out, those signs would be given in the context of BEFORE the day of the Lord.  

And sure enough...they are.  Just like it is written.  So many events so similar in nature YET still so different in context.  What does God give us to be sure we can get it right?  Details.  I have gone months not able to understand the simplest verses no matter what.  People even tell me what they mean CORRECTLY tell me, but until God says 'here' I have no understanding.  But once that happens, there is no taking it away.  This is one of those things for me anyhow.   

Everyone keeps telling me, as they always do, I am wrong.  Here again, I disagree, and I believe BEFORE means before and no one else does.  What can I say.  I stand alone again, but at least I stand alone believing what is written, as it is written, and my bench mark of

WHEN standing in front of GOD and He asks me WHY, I will say it was written 'before', and that is what I believed without reservation, without excuse, without explanation.  (Hopefully I will be able to say that about everything on that day). 

Thank you for the Scripture, I very much appreciate it.  Brought up verses that hadn't come to mind.  :)

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  3,349
  • Content Per Day:  7.70
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, DeighAnn said:

Here again, I disagree, and I believe BEFORE means before and no one else does. 

From Clarke's commentary on Joel 2:31: 

"Before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come - In the taking and sacking of Jerusalem, and burning of the temple, by the Romans, under Titus, the son of Vespasian. This was, perhaps, the greatest and most terrible day of God’s vengeance ever shown to the world, or that ever will be shown, till the great day of the general judgment. For a full view of this subject, I wish to refer the reader to the notes on Matthew 24."