• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,008
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0

25 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

and the angels rule an hour with the beast. 

It's ten kings that rule with the beast. The beast as a whole is a kingdom,
and one of the kings of that kingdom gets seemingly killed and healed, who then is referred to as a 'beast'.
Rev 17:8-12 Rev 13:1-3 The ten regions that the world will be divided up into are in planning now already, each will have an actual king over it.

27 minutes ago, DeighAnn said:

What happens when ANGELS are on the earth with the daughters of men?  WICKEDNESS so bad, GOD flooded the world.  

And when the dragon saw that he was cast into the earth,
he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

And to the woman were given two wings of an eagle,
that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place,
where she is nourished for a time, and times,
and half a time from the face of the serpent.
Revelation 12:13-14

[70 captivities are determined upon thy people... Daniel 9:24]

and the serpent cast out of his mouth
a river of water as a flood after the woman
Revelation 12:15

Daniel 9:26 "...and the end thereof shall be with a flood"

Daniel 9:27 "and [the prince that shall come] shall confirm the covenant with many for one captivity and in the middle of the captivity he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate even until the consummation"

So after a flood Daniel 9 starts talking about the anti-Christ.

Likewise, after the same flood, told in a different way,
Revelation starts talking about the 2 beasts,
the wounded/healed king and the anti-Christ [the prince that shall come].

How the dragon makes war with the saints is by pretending to be Jesus.

And so we are told what happens after Satan is cast down in Revelation 12,
it's events leading to an end times flood and then the 2 beasts.

• Interesting! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  6,301
  • Content Per Day:  3.59

4 hours ago, Desopixi Seilynam said:

It's ten kings that rule with the beast. The beast as a whole is a kingdom,
and one of the kings of that kingdom gets seemingly killed and healed, who then is referred to as a 'beast'.
Rev 17:8-12 Rev 13:1-3 The ten regions that the world will be divided up into are in planning now already, each will have an actual king over it.

And when the dragon saw that he was cast into the earth,
he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.

And to the woman were given two wings of an eagle,
that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place,
where she is nourished for a time, and times,
and half a time from the face of the serpent.
Revelation 12:13-14

[70 captivities are determined upon thy people... Daniel 9:24]

and the serpent cast out of his mouth
a river of water as a flood after the woman
Revelation 12:15

Daniel 9:26 "...and the end thereof shall be with a flood"

Daniel 9:27 "and [the prince that shall come] shall confirm the covenant with many for one captivity and in the middle of the captivity he shall cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate even until the consummation"

So after a flood Daniel 9 starts talking about the anti-Christ.

Likewise, after the same flood, told in a different way,
Revelation starts talking about the 2 beasts,
the wounded/healed king and the anti-Christ [the prince that shall come].

How the dragon makes war with the saints is by pretending to be Jesus.

And so we are told what happens after Satan is cast down in Revelation 12,
it's events leading to an end times flood and then the 2 beasts.

I agree with lots of that!!!   Thank you

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  673
  • Content Per Day:  0.41

16 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

There is only one truth however, many, many "Interpretations" which is why I prayed to the Lord one night, after being called for over 30 years at that time to Prophecy, and asked the Lord why is that that in these End Times, when we are supposed to be blessed with knowledge and understanding, via a poured out holy spirit, that we as a Church have 100's of interpretations of who the 144,000 are, and as many ideas on what/where Babylon is, on what the 7 headed Beast means, on where the Anti-Christ is born, and I got this in reply, "Ron, you guys already know it all" and that simply FLOORED ME !! The Holy Spirit just gave me a huge key I thought, we as young Christians saw Daniel, Ezekiel, the book of Revelation etc. prophecy in general as being way over our heads, so we all read "OTHER MEN'S BOOKS" and that is how we pass down Men's Traditions like the 144,000 being Super Preachers, that is nowhere in the bible, its not even hinted at, yet it has become a fact fact, but its just not true, AND it throws us off the trail of who the 144,000 really are.

So, from that point on, I knew I had to forget most of what I had learned, so I could simply reread all Prophecy and do as I did with the Gospel when I got stumped, and simply say "Lord, what does this Mean?" And guess what, it works, but only if we refuse to allow those men's traditions to guide us into a cul-de-sac. So, of course I started with all of the Contradictions that I had just said, well, it doesn't sound quite right, but it is accepted biblical teaching, so I will just go with it, Like.....

Like the Beast who is killed, his body destroyed in Dan. 7:11 and cast into hell. Which contradicts Rev. 19:20 where it says the Beast and False Prophet are cast alive into hell. Well, God never contradicts Himself, He is perfect so either words got translated wrong or we misunderstand the texts, and I was like Lord, I refuse to move on until you give me the answers, so like Jacob I wrestled with God (for answers). And I now always get the answer, God wants us to be persistent. The Anti-Christ does get killed, just like Daniel says, all men must die, and be judged according to scriptures, unless God judges and takes them, they still die a deathly death because no sin flesh can enter heaven, God just took Elijah straight up and he shows up at the transfiguration. Likewise, we all sleep until Judgment, Paul says so in 1 Cor 15:50-52. Daniel says so in Dan. 12:1-2. So, whereas we all rest when we die, unless we die at the Rapture via CHANGING in the blink of an eye, we will rest until the Rapture. Likewise the Wicked will only be judged after the 1000 year reign of Jesus at the Second Resurrection, so they rest even longer. So, the Anti-Christ is killed but never allowed to rest, he is this cast ALIVE into hell because the truth is our souls are immortal, they will never die, we will live with God eternally or in hell eternally. 

So, we can receive these truths, but we have to put off the world, AND the views men pass down unto us and simply ask God. It is the end times, He wants to show us all things, but if we have Road Blocks in His way he can't get passed those roadblocks. 

I wrote a blog saying Rome was THAT CITY in Rev. 17:18 and explained it very well (in my mind) but the Holy Spirit was like "YOU ARE WRONG Ron, look again at what John saw, and I saw the vision was only 4 verses, Rev. 17:3-6 and what John actually SAW was not a Mystery, the Mystery was explained in verse 7, so why would he shown a Mystery Babylon? Then we are all stumped for ages? He wasn't, it was misinterpreted by us for eons, the word Mystery (Musterion) simply means SECRET by God's silence, or to shut the mouth. But we are told the Angel is explaining it so why call it a Mystery? Well, it is not a Mystery or Secret, the word Mystery is a HEADERS like this (or question mark).

MYSTERY (?)

1.) Babylon the Great ( Babylon was noted for its FALSE RELIGION world wide, she had 100s of false gods and demi gods)

2.) Mother of Harlots ( FALSE RELIGION is the Mother of all Harlotry against God )

3.) Abominations of the Earth (God is a jealous God, He sees all FALSE RELIGION as an Abomination)  

So, whenever you hear Mystery Babylon, there is NO SUCH THING, it is Mystery, then we get THREE DESCRIPTORS that explain the Mystery, which was who the Harlot is !! That Mystery is solved, the Harlot is ALL False Religion of All Time. Now, do the clues match that? Yes

She has the blood of the [Jewish] Saints AND the Blood of the Martyrs of Jesus so she has to be on both sides of the cross. She gets judged and KILLED OFF in Rev. 17:16 but how so? Because with all of the other 6 Beasts she was an integral part of the whole, in that the Harlot always RODE the Beasts. But here, she will be killed off by the 10 (E.U.) kings in  league with the Beast, but why? Because this Last Beast, the Anti-Christ insists on being the ONLY GOD !! There will be no room for Jupiter, Zeus, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc. etc. She is on MANY WATERS, which we are told means all the Nations, thus it is saying False Religion is throughout all the world.

Rev. 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore (False Religion) that sitteth upon many waters(In every nation):

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication(By serving False gods).

Verses 3-6 is the whole vision

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman(Harlot False Religion) sit upon a scarlet coloured beast(Apollyon was over all 6 of the previous Beasts, from Egypt to Rome, he is the 8th and was of THE SEVEN, thus he has NO CROWNS), full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. (See, NO CROWNS, unlike the Dragon who as 7 Crowns and the Beast/Anti-Christ of Rev. 13 who has 10 CROWNS.)

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: {{{Go read Danial 5, Mene, Mene Tekel, this is taken from there, Babylon fell because the used the chalices and cups from God's Holy Temple to have a party unto their own gods. The Harlot will be judged by the 10 Kings and the Beast, God will judge the Beast and His kingdom via Jesus.}}}

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery(Comma, not Mystery Babylon), Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.(Three DESCRIPTORS describe the Mystery of the Woman, just like a Prostitute had a name tag on her 2000 years ago as she sat in the city center.)

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, AND with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration(Means Wonderment).

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

So, as we can see it was NEVER a Mystery, the Angel stated he was going to reveal The Mystery, and he did, we just misdiagnosed this as Mystery Babylon, which it is not and never was, it was MYSTERY, followed by three Descriptors or clues or Name Tags that gave the Harlots Identity away. (She is ALL FALSE RELIGION of All Time)

So, yes, I agree, there are many, many false interpretations, but there is only one truth, and that is all I am interested in. I am they type that never jumps on the "FAD" for 30 years God never gave these things unto me, I had ideas, I discussed these things interestingly, but no one in 30 years ever saw me sawing this is of the Lord, unless I knew it was, I do not do that, but when the Lord started give in me all this, once I figured out how to take down the man made ROADBLOCKS, I know when the Spirt speaks unto me and always have, but He doesn't always speak, I waited for 30 plus years, even though I was told in a vision in like 1986 that the Anti-Christ was alive and in the world. I was also shown Jimmy Swaggart would fall from grace and he did like 2 weeks later, God did that to let me know his first vision would come to pass, but I would have to wait a long time. Well, when I know, that I know, that I know, 100 horses can not change that. I waited on truth, mixed in were millions of attempts to throw me off by Satan, but if we are very still, and wait, and obey Gid, we always know whose voice it is. We do not fall for the RCC angle, the Pope angle, the Muslim Anti-Christ angle, these are simply fads that come from men, they come and go. Dan. 7:8-9 tells us the Beast will come to power out of the 10 kings which arise from the Fourth Beasts Head (complete E.U.) and Dan. 8:9 MANDATES the Anti-Christ has to be born in Greece because of the direction he conquers from, the Northwest corridor of the four generals kingdoms. Greece is in the E.U. AND he must have Assyrian (Turkish/Iraqi or Old Assyrian) blood, as Isaiah 10 says. This Anti-Christ has to fulfill all three of these prophetic utterances. 

I agree, we must be able to interpret symbolism or we will never understand the Book of Revelation. But we must also be able to put it all together after we understand what the symbolism means. Got way to long. I will try to look at the rest of the reply and keep things more brief, but we Prophecy wonks always get off-tracked it seems.

God Bless, I think I was showing you I understand the problems faced via Prophecy, to many chiefs. 

You are not far off. Most of the misinterpretations come from people following Cyrus Scofield. He made many mistakes. A little digging into his background reveals that he was supported by the people who wanted to establish Israel to be the place from which they want the antichirst to rule from, the people who are trying to form the one world government beast system.

The Lord showed me also that Babylon being carried, or moved by the beast is the apostate religious system. People mistook it as the Catholic church because of the colors, but these are also the colors associated with the Jews (Proverbs 31:21,22). Any apostate religious system will be willing to join Babylon and take the mark. The Lord showed me that in His parable of the ten virgins half could buy and sell. Because of the timing, just before Jesus' return we are shown that half the church had taken the mark. That's why I believe understanding Revelation properly is important, it was written to encourage God's people and to warn.

Mystery Babylon is the spiritual Babylon, there is a physical representative city that will be literally destroyed just before the Lord returns. It is possibly the "city of terrible nations" (Isaiah 25:3). One city with many nations, sounds like New York's United nations to me.

According to a former illuninati member who became a Christian, they have divided the earth into ten regions each related to a crowned head of Europe which matches Rev. ten crowns. They are coming from the seven heads. The heads are referred to as mountains in Rev. 17:9. Mountains are sometimes used to represent empires. Heads represent the intelligences behind those empires. The same demonic powers that were operating to control the previous 7 world empires represented by the heads, will be operating in the last generation through an elite group of "Heads" that are orchestrating the beast empire.

Also, a pastor I know was visiting his son who worked for the department of transportation in Washington, D.C., so he was allowed into one of the buildings that is not open to the public. He told me that there is a 666 in the logo on the floor. Babylon is represented by a winged lion in Daniel. Before I learned that I had a dream where I saw a winged lion standing behind the stature of liberty.

Like you, I let the Lord teach me. The first thing He taught me was don't listen to Cyrus Scofield!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,116
  • Content Per Day:  1.42

20 hours ago, Biblican said:

Details are extremely important. For example, Manasseh replaces Dan in Rev. 7. Because Dan is missing, that tells us that these are not the literal twelve tribes of Israel. They are a mix of Gentile and Jews, Just what Manasseh, Joseph's Gentile/Jew son represents.

This is course in  not factual, yes Dan was not mentioned by God who wrote the book of Revelation, gave it to Jesus His son, who gave it to John via visions and utterings by angels. But Dan's tribe is still in the family, Dan's name was not used because he turned to evil. Thus God simply replaced his name. 

As per the 12 tribes being a mix, God stated he had saved himself 7000 men  who had not bowed unto Baal, but of its not 7000, any time God multiplies a number, by another number, look up how God uses those numbers, 7 = Divine Completion, we see that throughout Revelation, the Old Testament and in the New Testament somewhat, 10 = Completion, so 7 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 7000 or it is God telling us He has saved himself a number He is n it willing to reveal, via his Divine Completion x [His] Men's Completion, and that simply means ALL Israel who will eventually repent. The 144,000 means the exact same thing, not 144,000, its ALL Israel who repents, as in Fulness (12) x Completeness (10) as in  12 x 12 x 10 x 10 x 10 = 144,000. They are all Male virgins, notice there are "10" Virgin Brides which represents the COMPLETE Church, or two (2) billion people today, they are male, female, children and most are not virgins, we are made virgins by Christ Jesus' blood sister. Amen.

So, why are there no lost tribes? Because common sense thinking would tell all of those who came up with these wrong headed theories like Herbert W. Armstrong, that all of the 10 Northern Tribes had men on living and working in Jerusalem, a lot of them hated the Norther Tribes because they saw them as evil and moved to Judea/Jerusalem, others simply had to work in Jerusalem, likewise many men from the two Southern Tribes who reveled in evil moved to the Northern Tribes homeland and they git toted off with them. So, NO SEED was ever lost, all SEED came from  ONE MAN Abraham, so even if only ONE MAN from each tribe remained in Jerusalem, then their SEED carried on, but just as God promised in  Ezekiel 37's Two Sticks will become One Stick Prophecy, since all of Israel now lived in  Judea they would become ONE NATION  (One Stick) as He had intended all along. Thus of course living in Judea the other tribes all became known as Jews (from  Judea) just like Italians moving to New York in the 1930's all call themselves New Yorkers or Americans now !! God told is He saved himself 7000 right? God says there will be 144,000 right? Now who are they? I can prove to you 100 percent they are from  EVERY TRIBE, because that comes straight from the mouth of God Almighty, via the Valley of Dry Bones prophecy WATCH:

Ezekiel 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

So, unless God is lying, those he brought out of all the Nations in the end times were the WHOLE HOUSE of Israel, meaning every single tribe is represented. This is how we overcome and quash false notions, we do it by the word. People/Men, can give us all kind of ideas, its our job to test the Spirts, to see if they be of God.

The early church saw themselves as the true Jews so they would have interpreted the 144,000 as the church.

This is just not true sister, not some may have, and Paul rebuked the Galatians for trying to be Jews in order to make it to heaven, people get the verse, there is neither Jew nor Greek, bond nor freeman, male nor female all wrong, it doesn't mean we are all one in God, are there still Males and Females? Well then, that proves Paul was not saying that there are not Jews and Gentiles anymore, Satan comes in and twists things. A rereading of Gal 3 VERY CAREFULLY after In explain what it means will probably change you mind on that.

Here is what was going down, the Galatians had started serving or obeying "The Law of Moses" (Flesh) and left serving the Faith (Spirit) and Paul goes off on then, O foolish Galatians, who has bewitched (deceived) you that starting out in the spirit (faith) you now serve the flesh (Law...trying to earn there way to heaven) Then he goes on and on showing how the Law can not get us to heaven, only faith in Jesus can, how the PROMISE came 430 years before The Law, how the  Law was just a schoolmaster to get us to Jesus, after that the schoolmaster is no longer needed.

So, what mistake did the Galatians make? Some Jewish Christian Converts had no doubt told them, hey, you still have to keep the law of Moses or you will not make it to heaven. So they started keeping The Law !! Paul comes, chastises them, shows them how the Law can nit save them, and how only FAITH can save them, then guess what he does, he JUXTAPOSES the Jews who they thought they had to EMULATE, against themselves, and he juxtaposed males vs. females and slaves vs. freemen, he does this to make a point, that we ALL ARE SAVED.......BY FAITH ALONE, Jew or Gentiles, Males or Females, Slaves or Freemen God sees is al the same when it comes to how we gain Salvation, by FAITH ALONE, that des not mean Males and Females are now all the same sex anymore than it means the Church has taken the place of the Jews and we are now alone Nation so to speak, there are still Italian, Americans and Jews/Israel. So, anyone that teachers the Church has taken the place of Israel is teaching in error. Everything after that will be downhill sister. Rom. 11 state emphatically that Israel calling is WITHOUT REPENTANCE, thee will be a 1000 year Kingdom Age on this earth where Jesus rules from Jerusalem amongst the Jews, his brothers. Be carful about falling for these kind of doctrine, it leads people off-track.

Because they are taken up in chapter 7, they represent the remnant. Also in fourteen they are seen on Mount Zion which represents a place of intimacy with the Lord and they are also seen worshipping before the throne. The throne is always in heaven in Rev. so we are being shown the raptured remnant that is protected from the tribulation, the Philadelphians.

The Rapture of the Church is in Rev. 4:1, after that NO ONE will be Raptured during the 70th week save the Two-witnesses. The Remnant in  Rev. 12:17 is the Remnant Church, it can't be Jews, reread it. Those who come to Christ during the 70th week are the Remnant Gentile Church (The Jews whom repent are protected, they have to be alive to set up the Kingdom Age with Jesus) . Those seen in Rev. 7:9-17 are indeed the Pre Trib Raptured Church, we see a FLASH-UP to them just after the 144,000 is spoken about. The 144,000 is simply a CODE for ALL Israel who repents, and as Zech. 13:8-9 shows us that is 1/3 of the end times Jews or about 5 million Jews. Rev. 7 is simply showing us God SEALING (they get the Holy Spirit seal of Salvation) and the PROTECTING them from  His soon to come Wrath, thus the angel is told to HOLD UP JUDGMENT (4 winds) that hurt the Earth, Sea and Trees, and we know what that is don't we? The Trumpet Judgments in Rev. 8. This is simply Israel fleeing Judea at the 1290, just like the Rev 12 Woman is Israel fleeing Judea at the 1290

Those seen in Rev. 14 are the Jews who fled to the Petra/Bozrah area, we are seeing prose here, they will rule with Jesus, this is simply the Harvest Chapter, Jesus is Harvesting the Wheat (Israel) into his Fathers barn. We see the Grape Harvest in verses 17-20 and we see the Barley Harvest in verse 14 where Jesus harvests his Bride Pre Trib, its a FLASHBACK. (Barley does not need to be crushed in order to be sifted. Wheat does.)

21 hours ago, Biblican said:

I saw the marriage supper of the Lamb taking place in the period of time when the Lord 's sign appears in the sky, and while the wrath is being poured out on the beast's kingdom. Then the bride returns to rule with Jesus and He judges what's left. The seven year period, if indeed it is literal and it may not be, happening from the end of 11 to the end of 14. 

Like I said, there are a multitude of interpretations and we have to be comfortable with what  we are shown. The important message of the book is that God sees the suffering of His church, she will be vindicated and Jesus is triumphant.

The Marriage Supper is simply Armageddon, we see that same ENDING in Rev. 11 via the 7th Trump (Details then not given). In Rev. 14 where we see the Wicked Grapes Harvested and laced in the Wine-press of God's Wrath. In Rev. 16:19 where Jesus lands on Mt Zion and defeats Babylon the Great (Whole World) and also gives the them Wine-press of his great wrath. And in Rev. 19, the Marriage Supper, which is Armageddon, just like the other three are, they are all Four the EXACT SAME EVENT. The book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order sister.

There are indeed many, many interpretations, but only one true interpretation. I am only interested in God's true meanings. I do not let all of the interpretations by me to hinder me. God Bless

22 hours ago, DeighAnn said:

Thank you for showing me how you divide the Revealing of Christ and/or His Return and how you see that playing out.  Any chance you are able to put all the verses in order and have them tell that story themselves?   

I would sure like to read it in Gods words without any narration, followed by Gods words with narration and explanation inserted where you felt necessary.  I think that would help me understand more than anything else ever could.  

As for the 'church' not being here...Do you think, come the new heaven and new earth, when GOD is dwelling with us, based in Jerusalem there will be churches around the world, and if theree are they will be worshipping anyone other than GOD HIMSELF?   

Taking that same thought with you,

let's go back to Satan and his angels coming to take over the 'kingdom/beast' that had been coming together over many, many, many years (the mystery of iniquity doth already work) ("And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you." Joel 2:25 KJV)

that kingdom RISING UP from the 'hidden, underground, working behind the scenes, pulling all the strings' place it had occupied those many years to 'basic world domination known the worldwide, 3 1/2 years prior to the end of the war in heaven, Satan cast out

that MID point of the 'week' in which we have the deadly wound happen

And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

2 things take place at that time.  With 1260 days and/or 42 months left, and the world is introduced for the FIRST TIME to the 'supernatural' world, those of the unseen world 'being seen', 2 sent dressed in sackcloth, the rest cast out.  
(Signs in the sun (sackcloth)  and the moon (blood) when 'stars fall from the sky and untimely figs are shaken out) 

with the deadly wound healed, the IMAGE of the beast set up to be worshipped, the whole world breathes a sigh of relief, 'who is like unto...' 'with lying signs and wonders', the 'the falling away' truly begins, the whole world falling under the deception, 

who would those who would be going to church, be worshipping at that point?  (the daily sacrifice and oblation taken away)?

The image speaking WHAT SOUNDS LIKE TRUTH is pure blasphemy TO GOD but the world being deceived, doesn't know it.  Brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, who have taken the MARK and are now prospering like never before, can't stand to see a 'loved one' refusing to worship and not getting in on all the PEACE AND SAFETY unfolding world over.  They are told there are PROGRAMS to help set them on the right path.  10 days or less and they will be brought into the fold, at least most of them.  There will be those who refuse.  

The whole world falling into line, except for battles here and there, always started  by the two witnesses 'opening the eyes' of the saints, along with the plagues they bring about, but still, the one world kingdom almost perfect.  By the end of the 3 1/2 years, 'the beast' (who will soon be bound and released from the pit) STANDS where he ought not, in the holy place and CALLS HIMSELF GOD

and has the two witnesses killed.  For 3 1/2 days they lay dead there, for all to see and the world rejoices.  PEACE AND SAFETY, THE WORLD HAS BEEN SAVED, THE WORLD IS AS ONE, ALL ARE SHARING IN THE WEALTH

and it feels so real, it SEEMS so RIGHT, that if the TIME hadn't been cut short, even Gods elect would have been deceived...

And then the UNIMAGINABLE, the unthinkable, the unbelievable.... 

11And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

AND THE DOOR WAS SHUT. 

EVERY SOUL STANDS ON ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER.  For those alive upon the earth, if you have been deceived, taken the mark, worshipped the image, GODS WRATH is about to fall on you.  

The hour of temptation has ended.  Sides have been chosen and 

If you didn't have enough oil to keep your lamp lit,

if you didn't put on the gospel armor to withstand,

if you went to buy and sell and didn't endure to the end,

13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand:

and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

and their enemies beheld them.  Remember the 2nd 1/2 of the 6th seal?

15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;

16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

I only ask, because the GRADE the Christ gave to the 'churches' was at best, a grade of No way is this 'group' going to HEAVEN until having been thoroughly 'vetted' and that will be done on an individual basis. 

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

IS GOD SPECIFIC AS TO

WHAT HAS TO BE OVERCOME and WHAT MUST BE ENDURED AND

what it may take, to receive a crown of life? 

Is it as we hear from the pre tribs 'endure to the end of the 'church age' given by man OR

GODS WORDS WHICH SAY

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

23And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

24But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

25But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

26And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations:

27And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

28And I will give him the morning star.

29He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

Something more along these lines.  Not putting this forth for correction, just as an example as I just now wrote it out and haven't check it out myself for accuracy yet.  

Thank you and I really hope to see you do something more along these lines for me.  I understand you understand what you wrote, but to be perfectly honest, I can't follow what you are saying, it doesn't paint any sort of a picture FOR ME, although I guess it works for most everyone else, as that is how it comes out most of the time.  

Hi. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner. I think from looking at some of your previous answers you are saying that you believe that the time of God's wrath will begin after the witnesses/churches are taken up? They are taken up before the tribulation, then right after the tribulation, Jesus sends His angels to get His church off the planet and then the time of wrath begins with the bowl judgments. The signs in the sky and the last great earthquake happens just before Jesus returns and slays the wicked. That's how I see it. Here is an excerpt from the chapter on the six seals. It is expository so you get one verse then an explanation as you asked for. Hope it is not too long. God bless.

And when He had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the Word of God, and for the testimony which they held (verse 9).

Here we behold the victims of the stampede, the martyrs of the church who have been “slain for the Word of God.” These are the uncompromised ones who live by God’s Word. We see that they have also been martyred for their testimony, which is the Gospel of Jesus, the Messiah. They are true disciples who are willing to give their lives rather than deny their Savior who bought them with His own blood.
     The martyrs in this vision are seen hidden under the altar. The altar is symbolic of a place of sacrifice. Their lives were sacrificed upon the altar of their faith, now they are sheltered by it, protected for all eternity by their faithfulness to the Lamb who was sacrificed to save them.

And they cried with a loud voice, saying, “How long, Oh Lord, holy and true, do you not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on earth?” (Verse 10).

This cry is a prayer from the depths of the altar, the memorial of their sacrifices. They know that “the LORD God of recompenses shall surely requite” (Isaiah 51:56). This altar is seen again in Chapter Eight where we see the prayers of the saints being offered up with incense before God (8:3,4).
     Our God is a God who answers the prayers of His people in His perfect timing and for His purposes. He responds to His beloved ones in verse eleven. –

And white robes were given to every one of them: and it was said to them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren that should be killed as they were should be fulfilled.

The white robes represent the righteousness of the saints that is given to them through the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus, the Messiah. The robes are not earned, they are a gift and it is the wedding garment that adorns them at the marriage feast of the Lamb (Rev. 19:7,9).
     The martyrs are told to rest for “a little season.” That season began in the first century when the church was birthed and will commence when the Lord returns. This is a season of harvest and we are shown in this verse, that there is a quota of martyrs that must be fulfilled, for these are among the ones who have been chosen to rule and reign with their Lord on earth (Rev. 5:10).
     Though the loss of loved ones through martyrdom is a grief beyond measure, the beauty of God’s Word reveals a divine purpose in their suffering. The perfume of their sacrifices ascends and adorns heaven’s halls with a radiant splendor that will remain a memorial throughout eternity to what they have endured for Jesus.
     In these verses we beheld their fervent prayer for justice and their vindication. Now God is about to show them a brief picture of their future avenging as the sixth seal is opened. –

And I beheld when He had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; (verse 12).

The beginning of the martyr’s vindication is announced by a great earthquake. This event occurs in the future. There are two “great earthquakes.” The first signals the beginning of the great tribulation which is initiated in Chapter Eleven after the witnesses are raptured and the seventh trumpet sounds.
    The second great earthquake, the likes of which have never before been seen of men (Rev. 16:18), occurs as the judgments that have been released during the warning period of the trumpets (Chapters eight through eleven) have come to their fullness just prior to the Lord’s return. It is most likely that the earthquake referred to in in verse twelve in Chapter Six is referring to this earthquake. It is accompanied by a simultaneous eclipse of the sun and the moon that is a sign that precedes the second coming. – (Joel 2:10, 31, 3:15, Isaiah 13:10, Matthew 24:29).
     This astronomical phenomenon is associated with “The Day of the Lord” and God’s final judgment on the wicked. –

And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and I will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible (Isaiah 13:11).
Now therefore be not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the LORD God of hosts a consumption even determined upon the whole earth (Isaiah 28:22).

There is much that will transpire between the opening of the sixth seal and the sounding of the final seventh trumpet.
     In the following verses we are being shown a vision into the future of the time that directly precedes the second coming. During this period of judgment we see stars of heaven fall to the earth. –

And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, even as a fig tree casts her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind (verse 13).

We have been shown in Revelation’s first chapter, verse twenty, that stars can represent angels. When God’s final judgments arrive on the wicked, His punishments will also descend upon the evil fallen angels, the demonic powers in high places that have been manipulating mankind and influencing them to operate in opposition to the Word of God.
     The fig tree loses its fruit before it is fully ripe, signifying that the devil’s plans will not come to fruition and will be intercepted in this finale of time.
     We continue to view this summery of the future that is detailed for us in chapters fourteen through eighteen. –

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places (verse 14).

This cataclysmic earthquake that detaches mountains and islands (man-made kingdoms and their resorts) most likely is the result of a supernatural upheaval in the heavenly realm. The resounding clash between the demonic world and God’s descending kingdom has repercussions upon the earth. It is light and darkness warring for the last time as the brilliance of God’s Truth in His Son as He descends, bursts through the foul atmosphere men have created by their rebellion against the God who made them.

And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and the rocks of the mountains; (verse 15. See also Isaiah 2:19).

When the Light of God descends in Jesus, the evil darkness in the souls of men will try to hide their captives in the earth; the ground that these demons powers have made men to worship in the place of God. But no one can hide from the all-seeing, omnipresent eyes of God.
     These men who worshipped the creation more than the Creator now pray to their idol to hide them from the Truth they have rejected. –

And said to the mountains and rocks, “Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:” (verse 16).

They have at last recognized God’s authority over them, His throne; and even with this realization they will not repent. Great horror has fallen upon these men who have persecuted God’s church and rejected His salvation.

For the great day of His wrath is come, and who shall be able to stand? (verse 17).

That is a very good question. ‘Who shall be able to stand?’ – Only those who have built their house on the solid foundation of the Lamb of God.
     I wonder if John viewed this portrait of the future he was witnessing in slow motion? Was he allowed to study the terror he saw on the faces of the wicked as they vainly try to escape from their coming judgment? And did this vision of the reward of the wicked, cause John to praise the Lord even more in gratitude for his own salvation? As we stand with the apostle in this moment, we should also offer God much praise for His love and kindness to those who He has called to salvation through the sacrifice of His Son.
     The martyrs resting beneath the golden altar at the foot of God’s throne, also are witnessing the fulfillment of their prayers, as the wicked at last, are removed from the earth as Jesus prophesied. –

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come (Matthew 24:38-42).

These evil ones who have created their own hell by rebelling against God’s Word, are seen reaping what they have sown and harvesting the reward they deserve.
     We watch the earth tremble as its soil is tilled and prepared for the return of Jesus, the Messiah. The ground that has been polluted by sin, is now cultivated for a new harvest of righteousness.

In Chapter Six we have witnessed a prophetic preparation for the days ahead. We have been shown the persecutors, the persecuted and a promise that in the end God’s justice will prevail and the wicked will be overcome. We are being prepared for a great journey into the future that may just be tomorrow. With this in mind, we prepare for our roles in this drama and we wait with anticipation as the next vision is about to be revealed in Chapter Seven.

14 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

This is course in  not factual, yes Dan was not mentioned by God who wrote the book of Revelation, gave it to Jesus His son, who gave it to John via visions and utterings by angels. But Dan's tribe is still in the family, Dan's name was not used because he turned to evil. Thus God simply replaced his name. 

Dan was the only tribe that did not get an inheritance. The name is removed because they represent the Jews who say they are Jews and are not because they have rejected their inheritance in the Messiah. Dan is replaced by Manasseh because Manasseh is the half tribe a mix of Gentile and Jews. This is prophetic symbolism telling us that this remnant is the church.

I have a quote from Justin Martyr somewhere saying that believer's in Messiah were the true Jews. It was the belief of the early church because as Paul said, the Jews were cut off. They cannot be grafted in again until they receive Jesus.

21 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Rapture of the Church is in Rev. 4:1, after that NO ONE will be Raptured during the 70th week save the Two-witnesses.

You are quoting Cyrus Schofield. While John represents the Bride, in 4 he is being elevated to another level of instruction. Prior to that he was receiving direct dictation, now he would be receiving his instructions in visions. If the church is raptured in four, then why is the church seen in John in chapter ten being instructed to preach the gospel. The angel is standing with one foot on the sea nd one on the land. The beast empire rises from the sea and the antichrist from the earth. We are being shown that both these beasts are being capped and restrained until the gospel is preached. It is shut down when the witnesses are silenced. Again, they are called candlesticks in 11:4. They have to be or represent churches, the spiritual conditions of Smyrna and Philadelphia the only two churches that receive no correction form the Lord. These are the 144,000 remnant believers who are raptured just before the tribulation in Rev. 14. I think it is a mistake to associate chapter eight with the 70th week the tribulation. This is a long period of time that comprises many years.

34 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

The Marriage Supper is simply Armageddon, we see that same ENDING in Rev. 11 via the 7th Trump (Details then not given). In Rev. 14 where we see the Wicked Grapes Harvested and laced in the Wine-press of God's Wrath. In Rev. 16:19 where Jesus lands on Mt Zion and defeats Babylon the Great (Whole World) and also gives the them Wine-press of his great wrath. And in Rev. 19, the Marriage Supper, which is Armageddon, just like the other three are, they are all Four the EXACT SAME EVENT. The book of Revelation is not in Chronological Order sister.

You are associating the blessed union and reunion of Jesus with His people with a judgment on His enemies? That is a stretch and does not match the lovely scene in Jesus' parable of the wedding feast at all. The end of Rev. 14, is the blood bath and captivity of Jerusalem that is the great tribulation as Jesus' described in Matt. 24. It is after that when Jesus sends His angels to gather out His church then the wrath begins with the bowl judgments. While the wrath is being poured out the marriage supper is being celebrated in heaven. It has nothing to do with Armageddon. Jesus returns with His church and the wicked are slain. The symbolism in Rev. 14 shows us that people are dying. The Lord is not killing anyone, the symbolism shows us those that are being reaped are the ones that are dying in the Lord. The angels are reaping those who are dying without Christ. The martyrs of that time are shown in Rev. 15. Again, you can take the two groups in chapter seven lift them up and place them in 14 and 15 and you see the same two groups, the Philadelphian remnant that is protected in heaven before the trib and the ones who come through it victorious.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, Biblican said:

You are not far off. Most of the misinterpretations come from people following Cyrus Scofield. He made many mistakes. A little digging into his background reveals that he was supported by the people who wanted to establish Israel to be the place from which they want the antichirst to rule from, the people who are trying to form the one world government beast system.

The Lord showed me also that Babylon being carried, or moved by the beast is the apostate religious system. People mistook it as the Catholic church because of the colors, but these are also the colors associated with the Jews (Proverbs 31:21,22).

Actually, I goggled Scarlet and Purple, try that, I read how both colors were very expensive to produce, one came from bugs in Egypt, the other from seeds from a rare bush back in those days, so only Religious Orders and Government Royalty could afford them, so in essence God is telling us here that False Religion RIDES the back of False Government Beasts. (Scarlet & Purple). When one starts researching they say that most Religious Orders and Royals wore these colors. So, anyone picking out the RCC or the Jews, or any single entity are just not getting the message, its called having Bias towards that preconceived idea. God is going to judge all False Religions in the whole world AND all False Governments also. 

Any apostate religious system will be willing to join Babylon and take the mark. The Lord showed me that in His parable of the ten virgins half could buy and sell. Because of the timing, just before Jesus' return we are shown that half the church had taken the mark. That's why I believe understanding Revelation properly is important, it was written to encourage God's people and to warn.

The Church is Raptured Pre Trib. There will be only one, the Harlot (False Religion) is killed off, at least in the Anti-Christs Kingdom, he only rules over the E.U. and the Mediterranean Sea Region, it is not a world wide kingdom. That can be proven via Daniel 2 and 7.

Only 5 of the 10 Virgins make the Rapture (Wedding call) so one is TAKEN and one is LEFT, only half of the Church have the Holy Spirit abiding in them, just because people say they are Christians does not men they are. Those 5 (One Billion) will go through the 70th week, some will get saved and become the Martyrs seen under the Altar at the 5th Seal (which is not a real event, it is simply Prophetic in nature). Only THEY live and reign with Jesus on this earth for 1000 years, read Rev. 20:4, it specifically says only those who refused the Mark of the Best live and reign with Jesus for 1000 years, those those Raptured Pre Trib will not stay o earth, we go back to Heaven. my guess is we help finish off the New Jerusalem, that is why its called the Bride of Christ as it descends. 

Mystery Babylon is the spiritual Babylon, there is a physical representative city that will be literally destroyed just before the Lord returns. It is possibly the "city of terrible nations" (Isaiah 25:3). One city with many nations, sounds like New York's United nations to me.

As shown above, there s no such thing as Mystery Babylon, it is 

MYSTERY 

1. Babylon the Great 2. Mother of Harlots AND 3 Abominations of the Earth or Three Descriptors describing who the Harlot is. In Rev.18 Babylon = the WHOLE WORLD, Babel means confusion, so Babylon the Great is Satan's Dark Kingdom on this earth, he so confuses the masses that they try and fight against their own Loving Creator, that is Babylon the Great. I discovered who God refers to as Babylon the Great by following a LEAD where God specifically describes who Babylon the Great is. Its pretty basic stuff tbh.

Rev. 16:19 And the great city was divided(Jerusalem/Earthquake) into three parts(Second Coming), and the cities of the nations fell(Jesus defeats the nations at Armageddon): and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

So, those Jesus defeats at the 7th Vial God calls GREAT BABYLON, well who did Jesus defeat? Simply right? See Vial #6.

Rev. 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

So, Jesus defeats the kings of the WHOLE WORLD, so God sees Babylon the Great as the WHOLE WORLD. And that is just common sense, God is not going to judge one city, He is going to judge all mankind, so when we fail to interpret what the symbols/codes and metaphors mean properly, of course we take wrong paths. Babylon simply represents MANKIND being Deceived by Satan, that is only when Satan is locked up can Babylon fall. That Babylon is used for the whole world getting Judged in the book of Revelation, but why?  Because if Rome had been singled out they would have put down the early Church members and destroyed those writings, thus they wee called the 6th Beast Head. Likewise when God is said to Judge the whole world, which Rome would be leading, Rome likewise would have seen this as sedition, by traitors and would have killed them. So, God used Babylon instead of the world, thus the Romans looked at these writing and laughed, saying these people are crazy, Babylon is a DEAD CITY, Guffaw, haaaaaa ha ha. When Peter wrote about the Roman Church he called them Babylon, it was a secret code they used. Our modern armies used codes in WW1 and WW2.  We have to read these things, figure out what the CODES mean then put them al together again like a puzzle, BUT......we have to use common sense, we can't have a puzzle where a Mountain stops halfway up and adjoins a flat desert, it doesn't fit. God is not going to judge ONE CITY, He is going to judge the WHOLE WORLD, now what does Babylon mean? The Whole World is Babylon the confused, who does Satan deceive? ALL MANKIND !! When  we get an idea, we have try the spirits, I was given the 1260, 1290 and 1335 in full and tbh, I did not believe it was of God, I believed it was a whisper of Satan, so I tried it out from every imaginable angle, and lo and behold it all added up. 

The 1290 and 1335 the key to all End Time Understandings

I was doing an Exegesis of Dan. 11 & 12 where I show who every king and player was in Daniel 11 (including Cleopatra, Antiochus, Jason and Onias one a pious High Priest the other, Jason, whose real name was Yeshua, a ARCHETYPE False Prophet) and as I did so God blessed me with what the 1290 and 1335 is, everyone already know the 1260 is the Anti-Christ/Little Horn end time Beast. (I have that Exegesis on here somewhere) So, when I got to Daniel 12, I realized in Dan . 12:6 an Angel askes the Man  in Linen who was Jesus preincarnate, "HOW LONG UNTIL ALL OF THESE WONDERS END?" and that he was referring back to Dan 11:36-45 and I also understood that Dan. 10, 11 and 12 were all one long vison, but when I looked at this verse, I understand via Jesus' answer in verse 7 that this simple means the Beast will rule for 1260 days (Time, times ad half time) and then Jesus' Second Coming will end ALL OF THESE WONDERS, however Daniel ad no clue what that meant so he asked what it meant again, BUT, we all a huge key here in the question in Dan. 12:8, SEE BELOW:

Dan. 12:8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

Notice, Daniel asks the exact same question as the Angel in vs. 6 did basically, "WHAT SHALL BE THE END OF THESE THINGS?" which he saw in Dan. 11:36-45. So, why do people not understand that the 1290 comes 1290 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END via Jesus' Second Coming, and the 1335 comes 1225 days before ALL THESE WONDERS END via the 2nd Coming also. So, the KEY is that the 2nd Coming of Jesus ends all of those things Daniel had been shown in Dan. 11:36-45. So, all three numbers had been JUXTAPOSED against the 2nd Coming. The 1290 can not come 30 days after the 1260, nor can it stretch into the New Millennium or 1000 year reign of Jesus like others say. The 1290 has to come 30 days before the 1260 Anti-Christ Conquering event, thus this EVENT (AoD) will happen 1280 days before Jesus' 2nd Coming ends all of these things (Anti-Christs rule) and the 1335, wjatever that was, comes 75 days before the 1260 Anti-Christ event and 45 days before the AoD event, and thus it happens 1335 days before the 2nd Coming. 

Now, here is why I could not accept this to start with as being of God (even though it is). If the Anti-Christ only comes to power 30 days (1260) after the AoD (1290) then the Anti-Christ can not take away the Sacrifice and place the AoD in the temple of God, so I discounted this, but as always I try the spirits to see if tey be of God, I do that by using the bible, simple stuff right? Well, I was 99.9 this was wrong, WHY? Because I had always believed it had to be the Anti-Christ who placed the AoD and took away the Sacrifice, and I still ad no idea what the 1335 was. This shows how MENS TRADITIONS can separate us from God's truths. Watch as I go through this step by step to show why this is all factual, even though I doubted it.

Firstly, does it make sense that the AoD event is not the Sacrifice? If I could not get past that it was over. Well, Dan. 9:27 says he confirms the covenant (AGREEMENT) with many for one week and then that he CAUSES the sacrifice and oblation to cease. Then as I looked at Rev. 13 it clearly says the False Prophet (2nd Beast) places the Image or AoD in the temple, not the Anti-Christ, hmm I thought, interesting. Then I wondered about Israel fleeing Judea after they see the AoD, and I thought, why would God allow the Anti-Christ to conquer Israel BEFORE He gave them the warning sign to flee Judea !! That just made no sense, and I am a peon compared to God Almighty, so, it can't be the Anti-Christ that takes away the Sacrifice nor places the Image in the temple, it has to be someone else, the False Prophet. This is where I figured out that Jason under Antiochus Epiphanes was a TYPE False Prophet to come just like Antiochus was a TYPE Anti-Christ to come, of course I thought, God would give us both ARCHETYPES ruling together at the same time !! Eureka !! And what did Jason do? He bribed Antiochus to become the High Priest, having his Pious High Priest brother Onias III killed, he then welcomed Antiochus into the temple of God to sacrifice a pig unto Zeus, and he MANDATED that all Jews become Hellenized, leading to the Maccabean Revolt. So, just like Antiochus has a False Prophet Jewish High Priest traitor ruling with him, from afar, before the Anti-Christ conquers Israel, he will get the False Prophet (a Jewish High Priest gone rogue) to STOP Jesus Worship, (not take away a profane meat sacrifice) and place the IMAGE of the E.U. President up in the temple of God. Thus he will CAUSE the Sacrifice (Jesus Worship) to cease and the AoD byway of pressuring the Israeli Prime Minister and Jewish High Priest who is very angry that Millions of Jews have suddenly come to the temple tom worship Jesus. He an only do this because the Dan. 9:27 AGREEMENT (Covenant simply means Agreement) is that Israel joins the E.U. which they have been trying to do for a long time. The E.U. currently as 7 year agreements call the European Neighborhood Policy, in which Israel, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Tunisia, Libya, Morocco and Algeria all have agreements with the E.U. where the E.U. doles out 15 Billion Euros to try and get these nations to conform to their will in many cases, but they are all called possible E.U. Members States(I JOKE NOT.......LOOK BELOW)

download(11).jpg.e32a4bda94ec10f1755638b88dd29aaf.jpg

download(12).jpg.7eecb22f05cc30b9312da35c41ac8911.jpg

Now notice how when the E.U. conquers these nations above, as shown in Dan. 11:40-43 we see a Reunited Rome under the coming Anti-Christ.

Roman_Empire_Trajan_117AD(9).png.f6cfb47d94427f2594684e2439e9b604.png

So, why do I think the Jews repent 45 before the 1290? Because the Two-witnesses are the 1335 blessing. Malachi 4:5-6 says this 

Malachi 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord:

6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

We know this means before because of the description here and elsewhere, Israel must repent before the DOTL (1260 event) else how would they know to Flee Judea at the 1290 ? They do not, in general, even read the New Testament, so the Two-witnesses, Elijah and Moses IMHO, are sent to turn Israel back unto God at the 1335, then when the Jews whom repent see the 1290 they know to flee Judea, they know they have 30 days to make it to the Petra and Bozrah area of safety, where God Himself will protect them for 1260 days. They are worshiping Jesus in the temple for 45 days, a Jewish High Priest False Prophet (like unto Jason) will STOP Jesus Worship (takes away THEY TRUE Sacrifice) and he will place the AoD which Jesus tells us in Matt. 24:15 is an IMAGE. 

The final test was this I now believed by this time that this as of God BUT I had to give it the ole TIMELINE TEST, does it fit the timelines we are given? Well, both the Beast and Two-witnesses have 1260 day ordained by God offices right? Indeed they do so if the the Two-witnesses show up 75 days (1335) before the Beast (1260) then they must also DIE before the Beast dies right? Because both have 1260 day ordained offices. Well, lo and behold, the Two-witnesses DIE at the 2nd Woe whilst the Beast DIES at the 7th Vial, EURKEA !! BOOM !! This 100 percent passe all of my tests, and it showed me how MENS TRDITIONS can hamper our thought processes. I could not buy this because I just knew it had to be The Anti-Christ that takes away the Sacrifice and places the AoD but it is not it is the Jewish High Priest False Prophet, the Anti-Christs right hand man, who he places over Beast Worship.

According to a former illuninati member who became a Christian, they have divided the earth into ten regions each related to a crowned head of Europe which matches Rev. ten crowns. They are coming from the seven heads. The heads are referred to as mountains in Rev. 17:9. Mountains are sometimes used to represent empires. Heads represent the intelligences behind those empires. The same demonic powers that were operating to control the previous 7 world empires represented by the heads, will be operating in the last generation through an elite group of "Heads" that are orchestrating the beast empire.

Always remember, Satan lies, so get your info from the bible while watching what they do, but take their words with a grain of salt. I can show why the WHOLE EART only means the earth being spoken of, the Mediterranean Sea Region, that is why every Beast came out of the Great [Mediterranean] Sea, not other seas. The 10 simply means COMPLETION, and thus the Fourth Beasts COMPLETE Landmass comes back together, SEE MAPS ABOVE !! Nebuchadnezzar was told he would rule over ALL MEN wherever the laid their heads in Dan. 2 and Greek Beast (Alexander the Great) was said to rule the WHOLE EARTH, but we knows he did not rule China, India nor even the Scythians (modern day Russia) so the WHOLE EARTH is simply speaking about the designated earth being spoken about, the 7 Heads and 10 Horns all ruled over their lands and the Mediterranean Sea Region ONLY, and the coming Anti-Christ will only rule over the European Union and the Mediterranean Sea Region. North and South America will be burned to a crisp, that is the 1/3 that burns, Apophis will hit in the Pacific Ocean  just off the Coast of California on April 13, 2029. So, this intrigued me, I looked up the Landmass  of the New World and guess what, it has 1/3 of the landmass on this earth. Then  I looked up the Pacific Ocean and found out it had exactly 1/3 of all the waters on the face of the earth, BUT....I thought, that's just a name, but I was wrong, I did not know, but because of the PHD, no ocean can cross into another ocean (this is true, lol). So, God is going to BURN the New World (North and South America), and that made sense, Jesus is going tom rule from Jerusalem, or the Old World, so why would he burn it? He wont, that is also why all the Kings of the East are spoken about in Revelation, there will be no Kings to the West basically, they will be destroyed, mark my words on that. The 7 are indeed 7 Powers that arise, they are Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome, 5 had FALLEN and ONE WAS (in 90ish AD) and one was YET TO COME (the coming Anti-Christ Beast). The 8th king is Apollyon, he has NO CROWN as the Scarlet Colored Beast because he is under Satan on this earth and he is not a Human. His only Crown is via the Bottomless Pit which has nothing to do with the 7 Heads and 10 Horns, thus he has NO CROWNS in Rev. 17, but he will arise from the Pit and then kill the Two-witnesses. Don't buy into what men say all of the answers are in the bible sister.

3 hours ago, Biblican said:

Also, a pastor I know was visiting his son who worked for the department of transportation in Washington, D.C., so he was allowed into one of the buildings that is not open to the public. He told me that there is a 666 in the logo on the floor. Babylon is represented by a winged lion in Daniel. Before I learned that I had a dream where I saw a winged lion standing behind the stature of liberty.

Like you, I let the Lord teach me. The first thing He taught me was don't listen to Cyrus Scofield!

Yes, I do not doubt evil men sever Satan in DC, but they do it in Rome, in Toronto, in Mexico City, in Brazil, Argentina, Italy, Paris, London etc. etc. However God gives us all of the true answers. We the Church will not be here anyway, but my goal is to leave behind a ROADMAP of what is coming so they can have answers to what they need to do.

God Bless, In told you I would keep it short. :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon:

The questions and replies are intriguing, so my spidey prophecy senses go off. By the way, its OK to be wrong, God has told me In as wrong 100s or 1000's of times. But SEEKING TRUTH is all important, God will eventually show us of we are persistent and not too proud to be wrong. For 30 years I thought I knew it all, then I saw I knew nothing in reality.

1 hour ago, Biblican said:

They are taken up before the tribulation,

11And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

When do men go looking for mountains to fall on them?  They just spent 3 days rejoicing over their deaths,

and now great fear falls on them, 

12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

I don't know where you get a trib AFTER them.  They are what makes the HEAVENS OPEN UP.  

If you don't have that as the end then what would be?  Satan calling himself god standing in the holy place? 

If the world sees the GLORY OF GOD BEFORE THEN, then how does the deception of the world take place?   

The white robes represent the righteousness of the saints that is given to them through the sacrifice of the Lord Jesus, the Messiah. The robes are not earned, they are a gift and it is the wedding garment that adorns them at the marriage feast of the Lamb (Rev. 19:7,9).

"And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints." Revelation 19:8 KJV

Though some robes are given (under the law?) some are washed (blood of the Lamb)

You said, "The robes are not earned, they are a gift and it is the wedding garment that adorns them at the marriage feast of the Lamb"

are you saying that information comes from

7Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

because the righteous acts of the saints I don't see as being given a gift, and I don't see where it says they are a wedding garment.   Is there another verse for this?  

The martyrs are told to rest for “a little season.”

I think souls been going under the altar EVER SINCE Christ paid the ransom and freed the dead from the bondage, led the captivity with Him to heaven

and the short season they are asked to wait is the trib of Satan which is why they are cast to the earth in the next seal.  

10 virgins parable

of important to note, IMO

Christ doesn't come in the DAY, but He returns IN THE NIGHT.  

When does it first become DARK with the sun putting on sackcloth?  When Satan and angels lose war and cast to earth, untimely figs shaken of a mighty wind....

If Christ were to come today, there would be no foolish virgins as going out to buy doesn't required the mark of the beast. 

SURELY no one thinks if they were 'out shopping' and Christ came they would get left behind, do they? 

Everyone is 'a faithful virgin' right now.  

1Then will be likened the kingdom of the heavens to ten virgins who having taken the lamps of them went forth to meet the bridegroom

Christians brought into the fold and
given lamps  -  saved

2 Five now of them were foolish and five wise

Some think Christ saves and God does it all. 
Others get to work putting on the gospel armor and preparing to withstand the fiery darts of Satan

3 The for foolish having taken the lamps of them not did take with them oil

'Saved,' got their lamp yet fail to put on the gospel armor.  Don't need to prepare.  Don't need to put on the gospel armor.  Don't need to do anything really.

Why?  false doctrines that say, don't worry, OSAS.  They don't have to do anything past accepting the GIFT to get into the kingdom of heaven, "Jesus did it perfect for me".  "Jesus is the author and finisher".  "God does all the work for us".  "The church is raptured pre trib so not going to be here to need to lite the lamp". 

ALL SAY THE SAME THING,
NO NEED FOR EXTRA OIL NOT GOING TO NEED IT

4 but the wise took oil in the vessels, with the lamps of them
PRE TRIB

Get saved and go to work getting all the knowledge and wisdom necessary, put on the gospel armor GET prepared for whatever tribulation or deception may come this way

Extra oil

5 Tarrying then the bridegroom, they became drowsy all and were sleeping
TRIB BEGINS

Those who expected Satan to come FIRST, are PREPARED before they go to sleep

6 At middle then of night a cry there was: Behold the bridegroom!  Go forth to meet him!
MID TRIB

NOW IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.  Time to lite the lamps, don't want to STUMBLE in the dark

END OF TRIB COMING
7 Then arose all the virgins those and trimmed the lamps of them.  

8 And the foolish of the wise said, Give us of the oil of you, for the lamps of us are going out

9 Answered then the wise saying Lest no not even it might suffice for us and you.  Go rather to them selling and buy for yourselves.

BUT the ONLY ONE SELLING in the NIGHT is the IMAGE that has to be worshipped.  
THEREFORE WHEN YE SEE THE ABOMINATION...

10 are going away then they to buy…

go get the mark of the beast

…came the bridegroom and those ready went in with him to the wedding feast and was shut the door.  

Christ returns.  Only those who are 'alive have endured to the end/remain, who HAVEN'T TAKEN THE MARK OF THE BEAST' are 'raptured' up to meet Him in the clouds.  

Those with the mark are not only no longer "alive" they are 'of the dead', the spiritually dead. They aren't even VIRGINS anymore as they have been UNFAITHFUL.  Being UNFAITHFUL, worshipping the image, they are now with CHILD,

No wonder 'HE NEVER KNEW THEM'. 

They should have prepared, not allowed themselves to be deceived, they should have remained faithful virgins, instead they became unfaithful, they were foolish.  

"For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck." Luke 23:29 KJV  

On 3/30/2023 at 1:38 PM, Biblican said:

Dan was the only tribe that did not get an inheritance. The name is removed because they represent the Jews who say they are Jews and are not because they have rejected their inheritance in the Messiah. Dan is replaced by Manasseh because Manasseh is the half tribe a mix of Gentile and Jews. This is prophetic symbolism telling us that this remnant is the church.

I have a quote from Justin Martyr somewhere saying that believer's in Messiah were the true Jews. It was the belief of the early church because as Paul said, the Jews were cut off. They cannot be grafted in again until they receive Jesus.

God took Dan's name off and placed another name on there because Dan became a wicked man who no doubt entered hell, or will enter hell after the 1000 year reign via the Second Resurrection. Dan's tribe is still a part of Israel. 

None of the 12 tribes are mixed per se, Jewish blood is Jewish blood, even if a Jew marries a Gentile they are still a Jew, but none of these are Gentiles ONLY, so Jewish blood is indeed Jewish blood, none of the SEED was ever lost as you guys try to say. It just did not happen. That is a fairy tale passed down by men like Herbert W. Armstrong.

Justin Martyr was wrong then. Men's ideas do not move me, especially when the bible says different.

You are quoting Cyrus Schofield

No, I have never read Schofeild, I could say with your 10 Tribes are lost assumption, that you are quoting Herbert W. Armstrong, but I do not try to assume where peoples understandings come from per se.

While John represents the Bride, in 4 he is being elevated to another level of instruction. Prior to that he was receiving direct dictation, now he would be receiving his instructions in visions.

He receives both Dictation and Visions after Rev. 4:1. He needed no visions of the future per se via the Church Age passages, because Jesus/God instructed him with SEVEN TYPES that were around during his time, so no vision was needed, he had seen these things for himself, so thus he only needed dictation. From Rev. 4:1 on he gets both Visions AND Dictations from Angels, as you well know.

If the church is raptured in four, then why is the church seen in John in chapter ten being instructed to preach the gospel.

This really is an incongruent question, but I think you mean why is John seen preaching in Revelation chapter 10 not John 10. And by that you are suggesting John being told he would still prophecy (preach) later on unto the Nations means that will happen during the 70th week, thus the Church is in the 70th week, which it is not, the Remnant Church is there during the 70th week. So, John was not in the future per se, just being given a vision of the future, and thus shown what his rapture would look like, but he had to go back and prophecy or show the book of Revelation to the Nations and indeed all nations have seen the book of Revelation and it's great prophesies. John might be the other Witnesses with Elijah, I don't think so, I think it is Moses. 

The angel is standing with one foot on the sea nd one on the land. The beast empire rises from the sea and the antichrist from the earth. We are being shown that both these beasts are being capped and restrained until the gospel is preached.

Rev. 10 has nothing to do with the Beasts, that vision is about the 7 Thunders or 7 Trumps that end the current reign of Satan as the 7th Trump (Thunder) sounds. It is both bitter and sweet because it brings Judgment which allows us to move on to an eternal life with Jesus AND it is bitter because billions of humans must be judged and killed, and go to hell. This vision, not one time, mentions ANYTHING about a Beast or Beast Kingdom. 

It is shut down when the witnesses are silenced.

The Witnesses are not silenced, REMEMBER, God Himself has Ordained that they have ONLY a 1260 day Ministry on this earth. They are allowed to be killed on day 1260 of their Ministry for one reason, so we can JUXTAPOSE their timeline against the Beasts timeline. They are the 1335, thus they show up 75 days before the Beast (1260) and thus have to DIE 75 days before the Beast DIES, thus we know the 3rd Woe lasts 75 days. Only when one understand the 1335 is 1335 days before the 2nd Coming, the 1290 is 30 days later, 1290 days before the 2nd Coming and the 1260 is next, 75 days after the 1335, and 1260 days before the 2nd Coming can one understand all end time prophesy via the TIMELINES !! The Two-witnesses pray down the 7th Trump/3rd Woe/7 Vials, (they are all the SAME THING) then they die, their ministry is thus finished.

Again, they are called candlesticks in 11:4. They have to be or represent churches, the spiritual conditions of Smyrna and Philadelphia the only two churches that receive no correction form the Lord. These are the 144,000 remnant believers who are raptured just before the tribulation in Rev. 14. I think it is a mistake to associate chapter eight with the 70th week the tribulation. This is a long period of time that comprises many years.

No, just because Jesus in the book of Revelation uses a Jewish term to associate a message unto the 7 Churches who are his bride, doesn't mean all of these Jewish templates have to all now be speaking about the Churches. Remember, the Jewish menorah candles? So, the 7 Churches are simply Jesus tagging his bride with a Jewish reference. That does not mean Jesus/God can't go back and use the 7 Candles of the menorah for Israel also. Remember, they are also called the Two-Olive Trees.

Hanukkah-Candles-380x214.jpg.49902d20effe11be3cbb72db8e1bb6eb.jpg

The coming Two-witnesses are called ONLY to the Jews in the end times, Revelation 11:1-3 says so IF one knows who to dig it out. WATCH:

Rev. 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. (THEM that Worship therein was ONLY Jews, Gentiles had a Gentile Court, that is where the Wailing Wall is today, thus NO STONES are still standing from "The Temple" today). 

But the court which is without the temple leave out(Do not go to the Gentiles, go to the Jews only), and measure it not(Do not preach to the Gentiles); for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days,(ONLY 1260 days) clothed in sackcloth.

The ABOVE is us the church being told the Two-witnesses parameters, go to the Jews only, just like Jesus did. In Malachi 4:5-6 it says Elijah will be sent back before the DOTL to TURN Israel back unto God !! 

Rev. chapter 8 is where the DOTL or God's Wrath STARTS, it carries on through Rev. 9 and Rev. 16 ends God's Wrath. The 144,000 are the 3.5-5 million Jews who repent just like the 10 Virgins equals the COMPLETE (10) Church/Bride of Christ. Why is it we can understand that the 10 represents the WHOLE CHURCH but can't get that the numbers 12 x 12 (Fulness) x 10 x 10 x 10 (COMPLETENESS) equals not only 144,000 but ALL Israel who repents? The 7000 means the same thing, 7 (Divine Completeness) x 10 x 10 x 10. 

The Remnant in Rev. 12:17 can ONLY be Gentiles thus the Remnant Gentile Church. Do the math, ADD IT UP !!

So, Satan can not get at the Jews who repent (the 1/3 called the Woman in Rev. 12) so he gets MAD and TURNS and goes after the Remnant, BUT.......who are the Remnant? Watch me add this up, where no one can be confused by the answer? So, thus Satan the Dragon goes after the Remnant, but since the 1/3 of the Jews are PROTECTED it can not be them, now I will name two reasons it can not be the Jews who do not Repent. 1.) The 2/3 can not be a Remnant right? 2.) Those 2/3 who DO NOT REPENT, can not have the Testimony of Jesus can they? SEE BELOW !!

Rev. 12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed(Her SEED is Jesus, see Gal. 3:16, there is ONE SEED and that is Jesus Paul says), which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

See it now? The Remnant can not be the 1/3 of the Jews who repent as Zech. 13:8-9 shows us, nor the 2/3 who do not repent as the same verses show in Zechariah 13:8-9 because they do not have the TESTIMONY of Jesus nor do they keep God's Commandments, so who can the Remnant be? Well it tells us, it says they are the Remnant of her (Israel's) SEED (Jesus) which means its the Remnant Church which means the Gentiles who get saved AFTER the Pre Trib Rapture. When I say something I have the receipts to back it up, I do not just guess sister. 

The Remnant in Rev. 12:17 can only be the Gentile Church, the Jews who repent are PROTECTED by God Himself in Petra. This proves the Church is in heaven before the Seals are opened. 

You are associating the blessed union and reunion of Jesus with His people with a judgment on His enemies?

It is a FACT, its just prose, we will not be eating the kings, mighty men etc. we will be given VICTORY, by Jesus simply SPEAKING VICTORY, its just prose, now look at Matt. 24:28, the Eagles (Fowls in Rev. 19) will be Gathered where the Carcass is at !! This is Jesus telling us about the coming Marriage Supper, he and his Bride will gain victory over the wicked. 

The end of Rev. 14, is the blood bath and captivity of Jerusalem that is the great tribulation as Jesus' described in Matt. 24.

Rev. 11 is the 7th Trump, Rev. 14:17-20 is the 7th Trump, which brings the 3rd Woe which is the 7 Vials which ends via Rev. 16:19 which is the Wine-press of God's Wrath. Rev. 19 is the same event, all four events are the same event.

It is after that when Jesus sends His angels to gather out His church then the wrath begins with the bowl judgments.

The Church is already in Heaven, Rev. 4:4, 5:9, 7:9-17 and Rev. 19 all proves this. Until you understand this you will never get the timelines correct.

While the wrath is being poured out the marriage supper is being celebrated in heaven. It has nothing to do with Armageddon.

The Marriage Supper is the 7th Vial, it will not last long, Jesus simple DECLARES VICTORY, and it is done. Remember, he defeats them by the Presence of His coming, WITHOUT HANDS, so says Dan. 2, Dan. 7 and Dan. 8, Jesus simply speaks victory.

The symbolism in Rev. 14 shows us that people are dying.

People die at the 7th Vial, when Jesus returns, this is called the Wine-press of God's Wrath, now go read Rev. 16:19 God calls this Babylon the Great being GIVEN the Wine-press of His Wrath, just as He calls it in Rev. 14:17-20.

The Lord is not killing anyone, the symbolism shows us those that are being reaped are the ones that are dying in the Lord.

Of course he is, the WINE-PRESS = Blood. The blood comes up to the horses mouths. They are being bound in the grave until the 2nd Resurrection. Just as the Wicked Tares are bundled and bound and AWAIT their time to burn. Amen.

The martyrs of that time are shown in Rev. 15. Again, you can take the two groups in chapter seven lift them up and place them in 14 and 15 and you see the same two groups, the Philadelphian remnant that is protected in heaven before the trib and the ones who come through it victorious.

I think we will have to agree to disagree.

There is no Philadelphia groups, the 7 Churches are each in ALL 2000 some odd years of the Church Age they are just 7 different TYPES of Churches. The Martyrs CAN NOT enter Heaven, they only get their Glorified Bodies and are JUDGED after Jesus Return, see Rev. 20:4 it proves this 100 percent, only those who REFUSED the Mark of the Beast (meaning 70th week Saints) reign with Jesus for 1000 years on earth, and they only get judged when? In Rev. 20:4 which is AFTER the 2nd Coming. Amen.

I always have my facts in 0rder because I do not guess sister, God Bless. Gotta go to the big city (B'Ham) to get supplies. 

Edited by Revelation Man